Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091516 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

I have said absolutely nothing worth banning, so, I don't know what you're talking about.

I have been on Nairaland over 10 years, you think I don't know what qualifies as bannable?

Abeg no dey quote me if you no get better talk, stick to analysing bums.

E dey pain you say na bone dey your yansh? Yansh envy don join your envy of yellow babes and fine babes?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Amya:

Did what I say hit a nerve?

Projection
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yvonne kinda looks like this beautiful actress back in the days uche iwuji smiley

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:
Why are the girls surrounding the guy in hello though,he must be a good company..
Plus he’s Nigerian, there’s probably a familiarity factor
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Na you know who dey do that one sha.

English please.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:
Why are the girls surrounding the guy in yellow though,he must be a good company..

Na Naija corner be that. Na where Naijas dey comfortable be that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kai these guys wan finish bella ohh grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
No be my bella them dey wash cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheggz and bella were really content
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:
Why are the girls surrounding the guy in yellow though,he must be a good company..
He is very lively
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
This new guy in green shorts cannot say that he doesn’t have Naija blood. Either that or he has a lot of Naija friends..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Marvin kanaga and I don't know the 3rd guy I think blaqboi are talking to Theo. The new housemate. They asked him his favourites from last season.
Theo says he liked Bryann and groovy, he says kanaga reminded him of Groovy. Then he says he liked the ladies too. He then mentions Bella says he liked her especially because she would always tell big brother that she doesn't understand.
They talk about how bella used to disturb big brother with her I don't understand talk grin
Theo says Bella is a sweet soul, very beautiful and he really liked her.
Marvin tells him to shoot his shot when he comes out of the house grin
Kanaga asks him if he wants to fight Sheggz.
They tell him to fight for what he wants. grin
He says he doesn't want to fight grin

They then tell him they thought he was Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

We are not stuck.We love it here,and we know countries exist in Africa but ours is the real deal and judging by the number of immigrants in SA I can be assured they also know who the real deal is. wink
Name one country you've visited in your entire life
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:
Guy on yellow to another lady..
Are you married, you look like a married woman!

Me: How do married women look Biko..
E use style call am old woman
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
thatigboman:
crying is free slave.
In the useless South Africa exists numerous White only towns, schools and neighbourhoods. When CNN went to one of them last year to carry out investigations, the guards at the city gate refused one black crew member entry. The CNN crew had to provide evidence that the girl was a black American before she allowed her in.
Ipeleng was gisting lukay today about an area near King Williams Town. King Williams!!! Former King of England has a town named after him till today in South Africa. Shame!!!!
Netherlands people have a town in South Africa where no black South African dare step a foot 1km near the town gate. They have their own currency and their own legislsture. Shame. Come this slave, mind yourself.
No be only makoko, na kokoma. Nonsense.

This dude is hurt grin grin what is the problem? Your SA VISA application didn't go through? Hey being a Nigerian has be the worst form of ordained punishment. shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
So Sandra na Denrele friend.

E make sense, he was probably her plug, because I know say during BBA na him be the plug for the babes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Yvonne kinda looks like this beautiful actress back in the days uche iwuji smiley
Uche Iwuji is naturally beautiful no artificial ingredients
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

English please.

You're in the wrong place for that bro.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Giel:
Marvin kanaga and I don't know the 3rd guy I think blaqboi are talking to Theo. The new housemate. They asked him his favourites from last season.
Theo says his liked Bryann and groovy, he says kanaga reminded him of Groovy. Then he says he liked the ladies too. He then mentions Bella says he liked her especially because she would always tell big brother that she doesn't understand.
They talk about how bella used to disturb big brother with her I don't understand talk grin
Theo says Bella is a sweet soul, very beautiful and he really liked her.
Marvin tells him to shoot his shot when he comes out of the house grin
Kanaga asks him if he wants to fight Sheggz.
They tell him to fight for what he wants. grin
He says he doesn't want to fight grin

They then tell him they thought he was Nigerian.

Officially one of my faves kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sandra never ready coming in late by this time grin Wettin she wan do wey go make me drop my
delicious tomatoe yvonne for her lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
damiviolet:

grin grin like a woman married to a man
He lacked what to say at that point grin
Hey in-law kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jay16:
Uche Iwuji is naturally beautiful no artificial ingredients
Likewise yvonne grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:

You're in the wrong place for that bro.

And when you quoted me you assumed I couldn't translate that jungle tongue to any advanced human language? Don't you think this is unfair to me? angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Khosi fans on Twitter are really playing that pity card

"Why do they hate her so much?" "All she ever did was fall in love" "God please save Khosi" while simultaneously insulting Sandra's looks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
carammel:

He lacked what to say at that point grin
Hey in-law kiss
Yes o tipe tipe inlaw even thou the children don divorce grin
Trust you are doing great
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JaceBlaze: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jay16:
Name one country you've visited in your entire life

My country is all in one.I don't jappa,the world comes to me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Khosi fans on Twitter are really playing that pity card

"Why do they hate her so much?" "All she ever did was fall in love" "God please save Khosi" while simultaneously insulting Sandra's looks.

Awon oniyeye them never see anything them don dey intimidated cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Likewise yvonne grin
Yvonne actually had her ass done and I say this because someone who went to school with her said so, not because I’m guessing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Plus he’s Nigerian, there’s probably a familiarity factor
Ok, just getting the picture, I have not been following.
You went Mia from here since Tobi..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
This Yemi guy stutters. I just noticed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.