Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1086044 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
sandra has given yemi standing order "dont leave me o. no joke" i hate encumbrances.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2023

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
thatigboman:
this SA girl blue ava or whatever set shaa. ipeleng, thatsi, nelisa and khosi my favourites. though las las naija housemate must win

abeg oo, any deserving housemate should win

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
rainluv:

abeg oo, any deserving housemate should win
u know the dynamics of this game. very soon so-called twitter influencers will come in online and distabilise everywhere. im sure they are still in the stage of negotiations with the handlers of the housemates accounts. when they receive the money, eg if it's justin's handler they settle with, they will give u 1000 reasons to vote justin and give u 10,000 reasons not to ever vote ipeleng or yemi or yvonne. and within 1 minute, u will see justin's name on everyone's lips. gone are the days biggie brother show is won by who the viewers want.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2023
Good night to Yemi, Kanang,Thabang and Juicy Jay fans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagu: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
Confused aturu Stick to Khosi ur fellow transgendered before wanyiagu redesigns that ur wotowoto face tongue
Chai I cover Sandra with d blood of Jesus..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Hmmm,nawa o,every naija housemate is from Lagos ! What happens to something like I'm from Anambra or Kogi but lives in Lagos ?

Anyway,Eko o ni baje o !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:10am On Jan 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Hmmm,nawa o,every naija housemate is from Lagos ! What happens to something like I'm from Anambra or Kogi but lives in Lagos ?

Anyway,Eko o ni baje o !
yemi is from ekiti, jaypee is from Ondo. They adopted oyibo system of indigeneship of come from where u reside (all this originallyfrom X but now reside in Y), which we do not accept or adopt in Nigeria. There's is no Nigerian there that is from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:23am On Jan 20, 2023
This life no just balance.....just tuned in to see Olivia sitting on mmeli's leg while playing with each other after all the bad mouthing ...issorite

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2023
I like the new girl,Sandra..She seems very lively and social. Why won't I like Yaya;she is very at home even in the midst of Nigerians. She is such a very lovely person. The Xhosa people seem to be a friendly people unlike the Zulus. This assumption is based on my observations so far on the show. I may be wrong though.

My favorite SAns female Housemates :

1.Tsatsi - beauty and intelligence : my spec !
2.Nelisa - sexy
3.Yaya - very friendly,proud of her body.
4.Khosi- friendly and very empathetic.

Naija:
1.Yvonne - she is cool
2.Jaypee - intelligent but can be too loud sometimes
3.Sandra - beauty,street vibes and very lively.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:33am On Jan 20, 2023
This Ipeleng girl has a weird taste after all,won't say more than that !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Naaaa ipeleng no get joy at all
.....with all this funny utterances going on around her and she is not even smiling.....ewww

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:52am On Jan 20, 2023
damiviolet:
Naaaa ipeleng no get joy at all
.....with all this funny utterances going on around her and she is not even smiling.....ewww

Just frowning

I no know who steal her bread
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2023
damiviolet:
This life no just balance.....just tuned in to see Olivia sitting on mmeli's leg while playing with each other after all the bad mouthing ...issorite

I was actually surprised too, women and bickering when they don’t get attention… grin

But Olivia carry for back sha.. shuooo..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2023
Legend ~~~~ nice advert with kiss Daniel .

I like .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Clement1111:
Good night to Yemi, Kanang,Thabang and Juicy Jay fans

Have a goodnight rest dear from juicygangsmiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2023
Wanyiagu:

Chai I cover Sandra with d blood of Jesus..
Blood of Jesus o!!!! Promising Sandra can't be cut short with badluck sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I like the new girl,Sandra..She seems very lively and social. Why won't I like Yaya;she is very at home even in the midst of Nigerians. She is such a very lovely person. The Xhosa people seem to be a friendly people unlike the Zulus. This assumption is based on my observations so far on the show. I may be wrong though.

My favorite SAns female Housemates :

1.Tsatsi - beauty and intelligence : my spec !
2.Nelisa - sexy
3.Yaya - very friendly,proud of her body.
4.Khosi- friendly and very empathetic.

Naija:
1.Yvonne - she is cool
2.Jaypee - intelligent but can be too loud sometimes
3.Sandra - beauty,street vibes and very lively.

Yes o Yvonne is super cool kiss
Juicyvonne to the world!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2023
Mehn I'm loving Miracle's energy right now cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:35am On Jan 20, 2023
COOL10:
Mehn I'm loving Miracle's energy right now cheesy
Miracle should be a crazy dude to have been a boyfriend to someone like Angel of shine ya eyes!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2023
QueenSindel:
Miracle should be a crazy dude to have been a boyfriend to someone like Angel of shine ya eyes!!

Whoa shocked, I didn't know that.

I love what I've seen so far but it's just the first night. Hope he keeps up with the confident aura.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:47am On Jan 20, 2023
COOL10:

Whoa shocked, I didn't know that.

I love what I've seen so far but it's just the first night. Hope he keeps up with the confident aura.
I don't think confidence will be one of his inadequacies smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:01am On Jan 20, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
This Ipeleng girl has a weird taste after all,won't say more than that !
If Marvin was a sharp player I doubt any lady will resist him there including that ipeleng!! Let's forget about his body his eyes are way sexier than that of yemi wink

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:17am On Jan 20, 2023
aroundnaija:

Pidgin is normal in the house na abi I'm I missing something

Biggie called them out for speaking it during their presentation.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2023
safarigirl:
So Sandra na Denrele friend.

E make sense, he was probably her plug, because I know say during BBA na him be the plug for the babes

Why uti and denrele get so much influence for bba bbn? Can't they try other middlemen
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:59am On Jan 20, 2023
thatigboman:
Khosi, the journalist. give up. u keep getting same answer from all the guys u ask. yemi, who, he say ipeleng. juicy who, he say ipeleng. u now ask teenager thabang, same answer, ipeleng. madam, give up.
Wetin she ask
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2023
thatigboman:
yemi is from ekiti, jaypee is from Ondo. They adopted oyibo system of indigeneship of come from where u reside (all this originallyfrom X but now reside in Y), which we do not accept or adopt in Nigeria. There's is no Nigerian there that is from Lagos.

We have indigenous lagosians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:03am On Jan 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Biggie called them out for speaking it during their presentation.....

The camera showed as ipeleng was removing her top and revealed her huge breast for a moment.moments later,Sandra's full,strong nyash was captured

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:04am On Jan 20, 2023
damiviolet:

Melissa won't like that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2023
So miracle was shooting his shot on the Queen Yvonne grin
Olosho man I like him though cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2023
kgr28:
Do you understand simple Sesotho? This is not BBNaija featuring South Africa. Its SA and Nigeria BB. You don't have monopoly over BB. You talking rubbish
Nigerians have this superiority complex when it comes to the rest continent, it really baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2023
This may just be the first time in decades a late comer will win!! The new housemates are showing great potentials I just hope all these no be initial gragra smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.