Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101372 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tsa: i am feeling weak,i want to rest a bit

Kj:yes,you are feeling weak,try and rest a bit

Very childish ship and kj still dey chop nomination ontop the ship

At least non of yemi wife/ship don nominate for once sef

That childish ship is healthy,you can tell by looking at Kanaga jnr.

We can't say the same for your bingo and his manchi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All this bingo fans sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
But Yemi ships dey make am look old like worn out pants.
Its better to marry a nag than to marry somewho who wants you eliminated by all means

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Its better to marry a nag than to marry somewho who wants you eliminated by all means

A nags kill you slowly and painfully, it sniff out your life while smiling in your face...

Better to make the death quicker. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Onyi99:

That childish ship is healthy,you can tell by looking at Kanaga jnr.

We can't say the same for your bingo and his manchi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All this bingo fans sha
Healthy ko

Same ship where they always nominate your boy....just define healthy if one party wants the other out
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Healthy ko

Same ship where they always nominate your boy....just define healthy if one party wants the other out

Let her keep nominating him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Worry about your bingo and his simping
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A nags kill you slowly and painful...

Better to make the death quicker. grin
At least you will still enjoy small before you die unlike a quick death where you lose it all in a flash
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

At least you will still enjoy small before you die unlike a quick death where you lose it all in a flash

So Yemi is enjoying now abi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have seen it all here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Seems you don't know what slow and painful torture is all about... grin
That's what Blue and Khosi is doing to our newly ordained SIMP.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Onyi99:

Let her keep nominating him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Worry about your bingo and his simping
The way you mention this simping is baffling sha cus yemi has done things simp dont get to do

But anyways,Amaka situation is coming soon and i trust tatashe to wipe the kpala out like a thief
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Onyi99:

So Yemi is enjoying now abi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have seen it all here
He still gets to enjoy his late nights
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Seems you don't know what slow and painful torture is all about... grin
That's what Blue and Khosi is doing to our newly ordained SIMP.
Yemi is no simp

Take it or leave it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

He still gets to enjoy his late nights
FREE STD enjoyment in the night, continuous Torture in the morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi is no simp

Take it or leave it
You're right bro,

He is no SIMP, but the King of SIMPS. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
FREE STD enjoyment in the night, continuous Torture in the morning. grin
At least he no dey suffer from konji

Na that one be main koko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

The way you mention this simping is baffling sha cus yemi has done things simp dont get to do

But anyways,Amaka situation is coming soon and i trust tatashe to wipe the kpala out like a thief
In this competition, Yemi can be sure that he has one vote to stay in the house from Khosi but Lickylips is not sure of his Delilah tatsi, define toxicity in a relationship again. cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You're right bro,

He is no SIMP, but the King of SIMPS. grin
A simp.who receives apologies and free sex...omo this our simp dey enjoy oo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

At least he no dey suffer from konji

Na that one be main koko
It is better to have Konji all season than to collect STD Free of charge...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
firJ:

In this competition, Yemi can be sure that he has one vote to stay in the house from Khosi but Lickylips is not sure of his Delilah tatsi, define toxicity in a relationship again. cry
Na once tatashe go wipe the werey out

Talk about loyalty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

A simp.who receives apologies and free sex...omo this our simp dey enjoy oo
Free sex that connect the SIMP with STD...

I see how's he's enjoying. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It is better to have Konji all season than to collect STD Free of charge...
So the condoms are for decorations??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

So the condoms are for decorations??
Was Shawty speaking Swahili when she said Yemi came inside her?

Is that not FREE STD connectivity? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Olivia; Always looking for where to gossip... No strategy, just doing cho cho cho cho cho like Arin....

Very local girl...so bland ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Free sex that connect the SIMP with STD...

I see how's he's enjoying. grin
How can you enjoy licking sweet with the cover, e no gel na.

For him to dive in raw, he is certain everyone of them is clean na, would the organizers jeopardize the health of the contestants when they know they are adults and fuccckking can always take place?

Everyone of them is obviously clean.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
firJ:

How can you enjoy licking sweet with the cover, e no gel na.

For him to dive in raw, he is certain everyone of them is clean na, would the organizers jeopardize the health of the contestants when they know they are adults and fuccckking can always take place?

Everyone of them is obviously clean.
See consolation... grin

O boy, nor trust anyone heath status apart from your wife/husband...

Yemi has connected FREELY to STD WiFi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ebubu, the original house help.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Was Shawty speaking Swahili when she said Yemi came inside her?

Is that not FREE STD connectivity? grin
Shawty wey dey mad

No be only came inside her,na she know who came inside her no be Yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

After the show,i must attend his first live video,watch all his interviews so he can explain how he choose to remain with khosi despite everything and the mumu ship no get shippers ooo

Even me self I can't wait

I still like Yemi though

I just hope he makes it to the final

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Shawty wey dey mad

But your teammate firj affirmed the Cumming na.... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Shawty wey dey mad

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Abi na one of Biggie's ninjas?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yemi fans know I am saying the truth, but maybe I am too brutal with it... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Onyi99:
A standing ovation for my shuga boy๐Ÿฅฐ

Kanaga makes stanning him so easy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My baby is winning while another person appionted himself as kobosi bodyguard
your hatred for Yemi is second to none

One thing I've noticed is that Nigerians hate black, tall and handsome guys
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mayhem1:
your hatred for Yemi is second to none

One thing I've noticed is that Nigerians hate black, tall and handsome guys

I don't hate Yemi o๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.