Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091248 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Just tell me the clothe you'll put on tomorrow and the time You'll be at PTI junction.... Make I know. cool

Instead of you to beg Chairmo, you dey make mouth online....

Na this bad character make me chase Linqueen go Asaba permanently.

I brutal.

😂
Abeg o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Pharoh:

Olivia and Yvonne planned earlier for him to be cooking for blackboi, eat with him and do PDA with him. Olivia went to download gist from blue today and after that they planned for that. It is either they knack or deep talk and dating should start with rules and boundaries from tomorrow. I think you might be right based on what blue told Olivia about she and blackboi.

Blaqboi will just knack Nana for fun, same Olivia is on the bed with Blaqboi and Blue and they are doing their usual PDA, plus Blaqboi promised to break things off with Blue yesterday and Nana could see that it didn't happen, she will be so stupid to fall for the mischievous advice of Olivia, I'm thinking she is low key still pissed about the S n R of Olivia......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Ipeleng just fine scatter

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fait10(m): 3:06am On Feb 25, 2023
This juicy jay and yvonne go nack soon as i dey see am tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by happney65: 3:36am On Feb 25, 2023
veekid:
Ipeleng just fine scatter

Obo mi niyen grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 4:02am On Feb 25, 2023
I have never seen a FanBase worry so much about Yemi than Kanaga fans. Na dem dey see everything, na dem call am Simp, na then call am ode. Even when he does something worth applauding, they find a way to invalidate.
Una call am bottom 3 yet peace of mind is far from most of you letting this dude play his game.

Call him Simp - We accept . Whatever name you call him and however you choose to twist narratives about him will not stop us from staning him. Y’all better face your Favorite and go drop una open Bambiala donation… LONGitudinal Fans… una too worry, always masturbating with Yemi’s name. E dey steal una peace of mind ..

YemiCregx Their Mommy’s Boyfriend… Their Daddy’s Nightmare grin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 4:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Meanwhile some of us has been busy with this Election ish. Less than 48 hours, all votes will be collated and we will be sure of our next President.

I hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2023
fait10:
This juicy jay and yvonne go nack soon as i dey see am tongue
They never nack since yet juicy stopped flirting🤷‍♀️They are not serious especially Yvonne that have been watching this show!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2023
I expected juicy to have exploited more on his bi side with someone like yemi that he knows really likes him but he lacks that audaciousness!! That unique plot would have made him outstanding in the game tongue Though I know them go still nack outside tongue as all men I know that use anklets are either gay, bi or into fetish stuffs!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2023
queenemelda:
I am not Olivia, but this stung. cry You rush to write epistles whenever Blue is called cheap or 'wannabe operator', but you just called someone else 'very local, so bland'. Olivia has given us fashion, gist, comedy, brains and a delulu ship, she's doing her best in an environment with limited options, please cut her some slack. Gracias. sad

But she is still very local and bland....facts remain facts....being local is not an insult....its who she is ...

Nigerians need to know that exposure is not just wearing latest fashion and wigs....what convos can she hold ? What perspective does she bring to issues....na the koko be that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I have never seen a FanBase worry so much about Yemi than Kanaga fans. Na dem dey see everything, na dem call am Simp, na then call am ode. Even when he does something worth applauding, they find a way to invalidate.
Una call am bottom 3 yet peace of mind is far from most of you letting this dude play his game.

Call him Simp - We accept . Whatever name you call him and however you choose to twist narratives about him will not stop us from staning him. Y’all better face your Favorite and go drop una open Bambiala donation… LONGitudinal Fans… una too worry, always masturbating with Yemi’s name. E dey steal una peace of mind ..

YemiCregx Their Mommy’s Boyfriend… Their Daddy’s Nightmare grin

God bless you for adding our fund raising flier
This means alot to us,please you can also help us to drop no amount is too small

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Am getting to love olivia ,but you can't build your content alone on gossip alone ,she gossip to much to the extent ,blue caught her yesterday and told her she knows she talks about her

The south africa girls are trying to build strong storyline, and all you do is to gossip about them 24.7

The Yvonne you are gossiping with already have light skin privilege, as for nana don't know what to say.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Dominique, Seun, Obinoscopy, Justwise, Rocktation, please if you can lock this thread by 9:00am so that addicted fans can go to their polling units to vote, I will appreciate it massively....

Go out and Vote, Big Brother will not be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
scondy:

But she is still very local and bland....facts remain facts....being local is not an insult....its who she is ...

Nigerians need to know that exposure is not just wearing latest fashion and wigs....what convos can she hold ? What perspective does she bring to issues....na the koko be that
She holds a lot of intelligent convos, even when Mmeli was around, to the one she had with Yvonne, Justin and Ebubu on Monday, and more. She also brings her perspective to issues, just that the whole continent is ever ready to call it gossiping and bitterness, she also brings her best to the table during wagers and tasks, eg, Travelbeta task. Or is it because of her Igbo accent? How can you say calling someone local and bland is not an insult? It's just like saying being cheap is not an insult, it's just who Blue is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Please guys could y'all pls just log off BBT for the meantime, go out and drop in some votes for Nigeria's best interest sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
I don't think licking that much glue from 500 envelopes is healthy. I would rather they used water.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=DOptical post=121206712]

I even think Nelisa has the best body. She's got the curves and she's not too tiny nor too heavy for a girl plus a nice face to boot but yeah, she sold herself too short. She probably thought Mmeli would be like the nice Yemi who constantly indulged Khosi and even indulged Khosi the more, after the act.[/quote] Mmeli never liked Nelisa to begin with, even outside the house, I watched his Pulse interview, he still said Nelisa is his worst housemate, despite apologizing during the cookie exercise. Now Thabang is showing that same dislike, but it will be harder for her to see, cos he's playing games, shows her dislike, and then when he notices the slightest signs of withdrawal, he gives her just enough attention to keep her close. Mmeli was open with his dislike. At the bolded, what act? I thought you guys said they haven't done it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Pharoh:

After their bikini party they both went to stay in that same spot still on their bikini. So blue ran one of fingers down from her neck to her right boobs(not too down) and then played with her hair. When blue turned away to look outside, Olivia turned and gave this kind of shock look like is this girl playing for Liverpool.
O Chim! Giel also said that Tsatsi grabbed Olivia's boobs on Thursday before the wager presentation while they were waiting for the arena doors to open. I wait and watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
scondy:

Yemi dey knack o...ozo no even peck ....no try am again...ozo remains the biggest dodoyo of all times ....ozo wey dey look sleeping nengi ...

"I feel like you are the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with"
..ozo wey write love letter collect strike....should we go on?

Worst be say even outside the house...he no see kiss...
Loool

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
queenemelda:
🤣🤣🤣 Our king is too unbothered to even shower, na mumu de stress himself to baff😋

A dirty king shouldn't be cooking for others but for himself only lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
scondy:
Na when yemi see himself being evicted, dey watch the game from outside ...him head go correct....mtchew

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Khosi: “Pretend Ivy Knowles doesn’t exist”

Yemi: “Pretend Squid Game doesn’t exist”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Geezeem:

A dirty king shouldn't be cooking for others but for himself only lipsrsealed
Well Nelisa still ate his food, even after knowing that he hadn't showered. So don't worry, they'll be fine.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Khosi: “Pretend Ivy Knowles doesn’t exist”

Yemi: “Pretend Squid Game doesn’t exist”
Are these code names for Blue and Thabang?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Reussite:

Lol but how is Ozo & Yemi similar? In case you forgot Ozo never had a kiss in that house. Nengi dribbled him till his exit from the house unlike Yemi who has even gone as far as fore-play with Khosi & caressed Blue severally. Pls they are not similar in any way.
She said and i quote
"We've exhausted the fore-play"
Things dey sup for inside dat house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
queenemelda:
Are these code names for Blue and Thabang?
Yh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2023
scondy:

Beyond massaging tsatsi's feet and stealing kisses like a teenager ...what does kj bring to the table ....repeated dance steps once a week ....hospital trip ...what else ....

Dude was out of the house for 48hours ....the game didn't notice or feel it ...

If everybody dey tie bandage for hand dey form motivational speaker....u go renew subscription?

Tete!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi’s momentum in SW is beyond ordinary.

God, Abeg ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2023
queenemelda:

I don't know. One thing I know is if they've done it, you will not hear it from Yemi. I mean look at the way he shut down Blue when Blue when she was talking about Nelisa sex life or when Blue first asked if anyone fvcked in the house. Or when Blue was asking about Sandra's sex life, Yemi also shut her down.

It's rather Khosi who's confirmed it several times in her conversation with Yemi, apart from Tsati who sleeps besides them. There was also a time Khosi was telling Yemi what she always told Thabang. She said she always told Thabang they've not done it. Then Yemi said something like, I don't think the viewers can see us anyway. Or can they see us? I think Yemi advised her not to tell anyone, even as he won't tell anyone, just like how he shut Blue when she was talking about Nelisa's sex life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.