Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095622 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Twoclans:

The joy in my stomach no be here .

Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eeghe:
Poor Ebubu didn’t even get a private apology first, what we have is a speech to Africa instead
SMH

Very manipulative girl
I no even see any tears

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:
Tsatsii are using Ebubu to campaign for votes? Getat abeg!

Imagine the snakey geh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Geezeem:
Emotional blackmail
Delilah!!!

She wants to play you shippers na, no be you give them PG 13.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Giel:
Olivia and Juicy talking about how Tsatsii told people not to nominate kanaga and Thabang

Tsatsii saying it's not fair on her partner. She said she knew what she did was wrong but it's not fair on Ebubu

Miracle reminds her that he spoke during the great divide and he and khosi were punished.

Tsatsii doesn't want to wear the hoh badge.
I don't blame you. What's the point of extra work without the benefits?
She said the badge has no honour.

Tsatsii wants to address the house.
Miracle tells her she doesn't have to.
She says she still wants to.
big brother is fraud. I don't even care about what xenophobic thatsi is saying. There were evidences on one HOH task, biggie accused and disqualified yemi of stepping over the line, which wasn't shown on TV. But allowed Ipeleng who cross the line, with evidences on twitter.
Stupid INEC misbehaving, stupid bbtitans misbehaving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
She should have apologized privately to Ebubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eeghe:
Poor Ebubu didn’t even get a private apology first, what we have is a speech to Africa instead
SMH

Ebubu show your anger pliss

Exactly, it is emotional blackmail. She is the biggest game player. But unlike Vee and Neo she couldn't keep herself in the shadows and glide her way to the end.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Not sounding over confident, but you see Kanaga/Blue and Khosi/Miracle are safe.... These 4 housemates are content personified....

This is the right time to show my favorite housemates massive love with my votes, I don't do that alone, I get loyal gangs for area. grin

Good night.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Giel:

Also pity votes.
See the pity votes tsatsii is trying to get now with this meeting.
Also. Some people may not want a sitting hoh to leave.

Team Olivia and Yvonne please vote cry
Nobody is safe.
Tsasti will be the last person to receive this

Africa has been praying for her to be delivered and now she offered herself Sweetly

Maybe kanasti shipper/thabanco fans can pity her but will that be enough to save her??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes Ebubu thanks for showing your displeasure

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Giel:
Royals may not go home.
Thabana and Blaqleng will save them.
Especially as a means to evict one strong pair.
like you don't know big brother if they are not the least, two pairs we surely go home be that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Big brother please punish Royals for indirectly campaigning to Africa for votes.

This girl thinks we are easily manipulated undecided
Imagine.

She even gave us fake tears as a cherry on top undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
My darling tune in this is the first history cheesy cheesy Heads of house could be sweeping the stage for us on Sunday cheesy grin
Ok. They can evict everyone in the house if they like, but your Miracle and my Justin must remain till the end. I don't even care, I may jilt Justin for you at last. I just want him to have enough food in the house before leaving. That's enough for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Imagine how Tsatsii would have eaten up Ebubu if he had done that ish she did?🗣

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tsasti will be the last person to receive this

Africa has been praying for her to be delivered and now she offered herself Sweetly

Maybe kanasti shipper/thabanco fans can pity her but will that be enough to save her??
Even the pity votes strategy don spoil with this meeting.
I was so annoyed by the meeting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ebubu and Tsatsii. Two fools! Ebubu being overly nice doesn't pay. Stop being so weak. Gosh I hate weak guys. You can be gentle but you dont have to be weak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Giel:
Tsatsii this meeting na still overcacu

Dey try rest abeg. undecided
Miracle warned you.

Overcacu don already carry you enter dustbin before.
You still dey do another one.

Indirectly begging the audience to vote them
Which one is if something happens to Ebubu and I this week I will carry it for the rest of my life.

Smh undecided

Tsatsii abeg save the tears undecided
If they are evicted,she should supply enough weed to Ebubu to step down

Pity votes are cancelled this year

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na blue fan but I dey suspect the guy aswear

Definitely a Tsasti admirer

I am not her tsatsi admirer but i based my decision on my instinct and calculations, her fake crying speech just now without tears says it all.

Even during the fake nominations, she did not care about kanaga for hug and she indirectly campaigned for the fans of thabana, kanavia and blaqleng during that one hour.

She is here for the game and money so i can see her actions for what it is and i don't see her going this week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eeghe:

Imagine the snakey geh

That girl has no regards for rules! Does she think she's dealing with babies. Imagine the campaign for votes! Calling everyone for a meeting so she can be sure the camera is capturing her fake tears.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yvonne and Olivia wtf
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not sounding over confident, but you see Kanaga/Blue and Khosi/Miracle are safe.... These 4 housemates are content personified....

This is the right time to show my favorite housemates massive love with my votes, I don't do that alone, I get loyal gangs for area. grin

Good night.
Goodnight my honourable wey sabi🤩

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Very manipulative girl
I no even see any tears

I made sure to check
Ma ofu mkpulu tear🗣👌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

If they are evicted,she should supply enough weed to Ebubu to step down

Pity votes are cancelled this year

Una mouth sha 🤣🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reussite:
Biggie addressing the conspiracy.....no save & replace & Royals are up for eviction despite winning the HoH

Jesuuuuu! Wish I had watched this… grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:
Tsatsi is the female version of thabang.

Very intentional.

Calculative and devoid of emotions....the way she is gonna leave sweet pa

She is a viper!
Na two of them supoose ship...I dont know how Licky ended up with this gal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:
Tsatsii are you using Ebubu to campaign for votes? Getat abeg!
She shouldn't bother sef

We will open GoFundMe for Ebubu when he comes to Lagos on Tuesday next week

And to think Ebubu was telling biggie he was feeling down before the game and how he was happy securing extra two weeks but tatashe big mouth has put him in trouble

Biggie should unpair sef,the housemates have bonded enough na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Geezeem:
This game! grin

Just when I was slowly bowing out, this happens…. grin grin. Luff it…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Her overcacu has landed them in the history book.

Straight! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
This Tstatsi will probably put on a big show of remorse this entire week, frustrating Ebubu into accepting it in a bid to make herself feel better and I’m already tired in advance

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Miracle must you always console. Your oversabi is getting too much o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pharoh:

I am not her tsatsi admirer but i based my decision on my instinct and calculations, her fake crying speech just now without tears says it all.

Even during the fake nominations, she did not care about kanaga for hug and she indirectly campaigned for the fans of thabana, kanavia and blaqleng during that one hour.

She is here for the game and money so i can see her actions for what it is and i don't see her going this week.

I will revisit this on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reussite:
Damn it Royals are up for eviction.
Thabang fans better come true for Tsatsii.

Hmmmmm, if this pans out, next Sunday will be nail bitingly sweet…

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.