Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1108852 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alot of peeps aren't seeing what Ipeleng is doing she has a subtle way of manipulating people, she has succeeded with Miracle and already has Tsatsii under her spell......

Are you sure Tsatsi is under her spell? The same Tsatsi that saved her publicly but nominated her privately the week after? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
MamBi:

Miracle? Blackmailed into conspiring? grin grin

Interesting spin… undecided

Kanaga is seething .

Blaming everybody but the babe herself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Onyi99:

My God will perfect it😂
See how she is stressing my boy😭

That girl is a liar,a manipulator and a gamer
Manipulator, who did she manipulate, let be realistic, the pressure on her was much, that is what yemi told her, everyone keep coming safe me safe me, even some even threatening

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
MamBi:

Are you sure Tsatsi is under her spell? The same Tsatsi that saved her publicly but nominated her privately the week after? grin
They gave reasons for that, they dont want to be nominating same set of people every week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pharoh:

They know when camera is focused on them and i have caught her look at the camera twice before crying today.
Funny you I can bet you no one in the house knows the camera that is projecting
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

More reason for KJ to hate Miracle, whereas it was Ipeleng trying to get into her head not to save KJ over her......

Nope. Ipeleng is not the reason for the punishment.

Tsatsi telling Kanaga explicitly not to vote Thabana was what did her in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Alot of peeps aren't seeing what Ipeleng is doing she has a subtle way of manipulating people, she has succeeded with Miracle and already has Tsatsii under her spell......
You think so? Funnily enough they aren’t lying when they talk about being similar, to me they’re both cunning and play victim a lot, Tstatsi seems a bit more cutthroat though lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Delilah has really messed up with Kanaga jnr mind😭😭

Lekwanu Samson o🙆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
duduade16:
Funny you I can bet you no one in the house knows the camera that is projecting
Those cameras are pretty mammoth sized and I think housemates can see when they move/reposition.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yemi do start with him stupidity o. Why na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eeghe:

I made sure to check
Ma ofu mkpulu tear🗣👌🏾

You're wicked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
duduade16:
Manipulator, who did she manipulate, let be realistic, the pressure on her was much, that is what yemi told her, everyone keep coming safe me safe me, even some even threatening

That girl is the biggest manipulator is that house
Her over calcu is too much
You and your partner win HOH instead of going to him to discuss whom to save and replace you went around discussing with other housemates.

Kanaga is pissed now because she told him earlier that someone threatened to end her relationship with the person if she does not save them.
She also lied on Ebubu when the guy is innocent

She was not under pressure,they only come to get to plead which was normal .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amya:

Kanaga is seething .

Blaming everybody but the babe herself.

Foolish delawood undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Biggie we don't need this screentime time,Kanaga need to go and sleep.

How can he be defending his number enemy in that house😭😭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
MamBi:

Didn’t watch oh…. But I have always wondered about their friendship as well….

I am also not so certain that Lawrence would lie…. If she was misunderstood, did Olivia clear the matter up immediately?
Yes Lawrence did. Olivia actually talked about Nelissa to her coven sisters, not Blue. And even after she denied it, Lawrence talked about an imaginary video evidence that doesn't exist. I'm still gutted about the lie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
MamBi:

But do Kanatsi shippers still exist considering how she has never saved Kanaga and i think she has even nominated him before?
Dey play!!! grin
Kanastii shippers on Twitter space pull more numbers than their individual fan base not to mention the shippers on FB & even on TikTok. Do you also know one of Kanastii moments in the house got featured on a billboard in New York city...not photoshopped cos I watched the video online.

They would definitely come through for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ewu which one is delawood
I can bet you don't know the meaning🥱

Subscribe Mba!!
You will be watching the show on nairaland but have your useless opinions on Kanaga

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yemi and kanaga are not self aware...rather than decode tsatsi for who she is .
They are putting the blame on imaginary people pressuring her thereby making her say what she isn't suppose to say.....

Same way kj was advising him that khosi has connections and the type that will give her man connections...loool

Where did they get these our boys from...their street oq is too low....yemi a mushin boy for that matter...

Anyways keep voting o.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kanaga jnr and Yemi
The blind leading the blind😂😂

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na blue fan but I dey suspect the guy aswear

Definitely a Tsasti admirer

Not Blue sef...always mudding her...

I am suspecting khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I think say na only me notice

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Onyi99:

My God will perfect it😂
See how she is stressing my boy😭

That girl is a liar,a manipulator and a gamer
Onyi so you won't save our wife ??

Who will give our boy lips to kiss

Who will Cook for our boy

Who will wash our boy's clothes

Who will cuddle our boy during cold period

Who will give our boy bumbum to rub if she gets evicted

Appeal to your teammates to rally round for our wife ooo

Kforce,we are voting for royals this week ooo.... Royals is the code

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Onyi so you won't save our wife ??

Who will give our boy lips to kiss

Who will Cook for our boy

Who will wash our boy's clothes

Who will cuddle our boy during cold period

Who will give our boy bumbum to rub if she gets evicted

Appeal to your teammates to rally round for our wife ooo

Kforce,we are voting for royals this week ooo.... Royals is the code

Lmoa
You no well

Our focus is only on Kanaga jnr abeg
She has shippers ,her fans and other fanbases that wants to kick Yvonne to bottom three😂😂

We don't know her in our camp

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
MamBi:

You wont give Blue small? grin

No ...kj pple got her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:

No ...kj pple got her

Which kj people
Vote for your fave o😂😂

This line up is tight
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:
Yemi and kanaga are not self aware...rather than decode tsatsi for who she is .
They are putting the blame on imaginary people pressuring her thereby making her say what she isn't suppose to say.....

Same way kj was advising him that khosi has connections and the type that will give her man connections...loool

Where did they get these our boys from...their street oq is too low....yemi a mushin boy for that matter...

Anyways keep voting o.....
People wey southy girls don use sangoma for

Two werey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
ItisHi:
Yemi do start with him stupidity o. Why na
No vex boss

Punish am with some votes abeg 🙏🙏🙏

E jor e ma binu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:

No ...kj pple got her

grin grin
I laugh in "my baby "...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
scondy:

Not Blue sef...always mudding her...

I am suspecting khosi
Most of this khosi fans here will claim neutral or other housemates until their yansh opens
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Onyi99:

Lmoa
You no well

Our focus is only on Kanaga jnr abeg
She has shippers ,her fans and other fanbases that wants to kick Yvonne to bottom three😂😂

We don't know her in our camp
This my teammates sef wicked oooo

So our wife should just go like this??

Our boy will be bored ooo....at least after dancing,we will kiss small and before we finish bathing,food don ready

Blue no dey cook ooo....so try and save our wife or else hunger and konji go wound our boy ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
E be like say Yvonne dey wear bum bum pads.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Those cameras are pretty mammoth sized and I think housemates can see when they move/reposition.

Yeah! Seen them at Alex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.