Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,552 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101131 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beorn:

These HMs have the worst pool parties I've seen on BB franchise. Pool party wey Queen, Phyna, Cross, Angel & Chichi etc., dey scatter, e reach their turn and they ruined it. I don't even see the need for pool parties that is boring AF.
make you do ur own for house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reussite:

From the multi choice schedule there is another no voting week next week. If that is the case definitely we would have 2 pairs eviction.
Juvonne & JuiOvla can never topple Yelisa. Yelisa only appeared in the bottom 3 because Juvonne was not up & they voted JuiOvla. For me I think only Khosicle is certain of not appearing in the bottom 3. We have not seen the strength of Kanaiva with Royals up at the same time.

You made very important points especially @emboldned. Last 2 weeks when Yelissa made bottom 3, Juivola had Juvonne and maybe even Thabana fans voting for them as it was Thabana that put them Juiovla up. If the 3 Pairs were up I don't see them topping Yelissa. Make I use this one take hold body ahead of Sunday. grin grin

And you're right. Now that Royals are up and getting pity votes, if Kanavia doesn't make bottom 3, then I'd truly confirm that Kanaga is indeed very strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
bentenny:
This tatsi ynash dey natural and e over set...but she nor come get booby cry cry
I like am like that..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Liking this side of Ipeleng so much. Our wife!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You don dey rig this election oh 😡

Olivia is now leading Yelisa.
;DNo talk like that oo, Juiolva is not safe until Lawrence says so.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Reussite:

From the multi choice schedule there is another no voting week next week. If that is the case definitely we would have 2 pairs eviction.
Juvonne & JuiOvla can never topple Yelisa. Yelisa only appeared in the bottom 3 because Juvonne was not up & they voted JuiOvla. For me I think only Khosicle is certain of not appearing in the bottom 3. We have not seen the strength of Kanaiva with Royals up at the same time.

It doesn't matter though

If a particular housemate is very strong,no matter the joint alliance from housemates that aren't up will never push a strong housemate to bottom 3.

What made Yemi drop to bottom 3 was because that particular week, some of his supporters didn't bother to vote for him because they weren't happy with his involvement with Khosi

His only hope of not smelling bottom 3 is if those that left him come back with full force and support him massively like they previously did without considering his errors

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2023
queenemelda:
;DNo talk like that oo, Juiolva is not safe until Lawrence says so.
Who is Lawrence? Mtchewwwwww!!!!

Juiovla are topping Yelisa..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chai yvonne has the worst bbl in bigbrother history

Why did she do this to herself ,it is botched already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tsatsi is working overtime for those shippers' gifts.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2023
A shock coming on Sunday shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanqa:
Tsatsi is working overtime for those shippers' gifts.

She don almost peel the guy lips with kisses grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Yoh 😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Whitesnow01:
You have no idea 🤐

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Khosi back with her mans 🤣🤣 this game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blu is back. She has come to claim her mans. Earlier nana was flirting with same mans too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cregxforce phew

Thank you guys so much for the votes,support and love you showered on yelisa.....now i can sleep with a rested mind praying that sunday be favourable to us

For those who donated iucs,numbers and money...i want to say a big THANK YOU...Eshe gan,Adupe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
Clement1111:
Cregxforce phew

Thank you guys so much for the votes,support and love you showered on yelisa.....now i can sleep with a rested mind praying that sunday be favourable to us

For those who donated iucs,numbers and money...i want to say a big THANK YOU...Eshe gan,Adupe

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
This Olivia ehn...nothing dey her head except to peddle gossip and talk mundane things morning to night

Our reps sha especially the babes....them fall hand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Miracle apply pressure nah... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Miracle putting pressure there by ipeleng. They are already having relationship problems. Isn't she supposed to be celebrating lukay's birthday?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
Whitesnow01:

She is too obvious lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2023
omotolly22:
Chai yvonne has the worst bbl in bigbrother history

Why did she do this to herself ,it is botched already

I saw it
I wonder why she still wears bikini/swimming suit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Beorn:

You made very important points especially @emboldned. Last 2 weeks when Yelissa made bottom 3, Juivola had Juvonne and maybe even Thabana fans voting for them as it was Thabana that put them Juiovla up. If the 3 Pairs were up I don't see them topping Yelissa. Make I use this one take hold body ahead of Sunday. grin grin

And you're right. Now that Royals are up and getting pity votes, if Kanavia doesn't make bottom 3, then I'd truly confirm that Kanaga is indeed very strong.
Kanaiva is a strong pair.
Khosicle is strong
Yelisa is a weak pair (but Yemi is strong )
Royals-will probably get some pity vote

The people that may leave will probably be
Juvone and juviola

I stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Amya:
Liking this side of Ipeleng so much. Our wife!

Funny enough, I didn't dig the girl when people were hyping her at the beginning of the game... (first day and week)

Na now I start to dey like her

I just want Miracle to apply more pressure
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
styrese:
Lol my ikegang and WDG teamie that year.. The guy is actually goodlooking the ladies are probably scared of getting it on with him in the house to avoid being targets due to his fiery personality..

Ex teamie!
lol....

Miracle is not bad at all
I didn't like him from the beginning
But I do now...

He has an interesting personality... no dull moment with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Khosi : your d^ck is poking me
Yemi : is it?
Khosi : I like it (straight face)

This girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
queenemelda:
Geez durling, You no go like give juiolva some votes? cry kiss

lol.... your bribe was not up to Inec standard grin... plus I am just seeing your post and voting has ended

No vex biko
I owe you and my darling Eeghe one if she survived this week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanqa:
Miraleng sailing smoothly...no stormy waters detected.

shocked
Any kiss or deep hugs yet?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Part of me wants miracle to 'get' ipeleng. Putting your heart out there for two women in the same show and not getting any is sad.
Another part wants ipeleng to stand her ground, keep being loyal to lukay though I don't like him. But the girl said she falls in love easily.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
Geezeem:

shocked
Any kiss or deep hugs yet?
Lol no. Miracle is still trying though. There was a mini quarrel earlier about a note he wrote for khosi. He had to explain himself but I didn't get the full gist.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2023
Sanqa:

Lol no. Miracle is still trying though. There was a mini quarrel earlier about a note he wrote for khosi. He had to explain himself but I didn't get the full gist.

We are sailing then grin

But we want this ship consummated either at the Saturday's party or after it oooo

We don't have the whole year undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.