Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094401 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Go sit ur ass down with that ur emotional bullrat!!
That I am supporting a housemate doesn't mean I won't call out ur bias!!
I have my eyes more on people like u that don't declare openly for a housemate but hide under neutrality to execute their mischief they are the most dangerous not the other yemi minions that wear their heart on the their sleeves wailing all day cheesy
Dearie take a chill pill!
U are getting emotional over nothing!
I will keep calling out any HM no matter who they are and your hilarious and benighted insults will be worth nothing!
Like I said before,its not that deep! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
bentenny:

Dearie take a chill pill!
U are getting emotional over nothing!
I will keep calling out any HM no matter who they are and your hilarious and benighted insults will be worth nothing!
Like I said before,its not that deep! grin
Why are u so worked up about my feelings if they mean nothing tongue tongue keep calling them out na u go tire I have done my part by fishing out ur cowardly ass as an anti Miracle tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Every reasonable person knows Miracle is doing a great operation on ipeleng cheesy She gave him the perfect response he wanted after she saw the letter he wrote to his partner khosi cheesy cheesy And even ur stupid old cargo yemi is threatened to the extent of telling juicy not to let Miracle take his bed upstairs tongue tongue cos he knows once Miracle parks into that upstairs his own is completely finished he dey fear Small boy Miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Love800:
Abeg make i go sleep. B4 i use big brother watch my future commot. Very addictive for us who love it.

cheesy
The show is highly addictive for real

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

😂Na Gazeem u deh use predict score!
Very true 👍🏽

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Every reasonable person knows Miracle is doing a great operation on ipeleng cheesy She gave him the perfect response he wanted after she saw the letter he wrote to his partner khosi cheesy cheesy And even ur stupid old cargo yemi is threatened to the extent of telling juicy not to let Miracle take his bed upstairs tongue tongue cos he knows once Miracle parks into that upstairs his own is completely finished he dey fear Small boy Miracle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yemi and miracle are two useless simps
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
At this point Yemi or Juicy needs to be evicted for more vawulence in the house tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
At this point Yemi or Juicy needs to be evicted for more vawulence in the house tongue tongue
What's happening again?

Is Khosi tormenting Yemi?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Yemi and blaqboi are two useless simps
Una dey find co simp when u obviously know the truth Ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
What's happening again?

Is Khosi tormenting Yemi?
Can that one function without khosi? cheesy The fool couldn't even wait for the pool party to be over before running back inside her bottle of torment cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Can that one function without khosi? cheesy The fool couldn't even wait for the pool party to be over before running back inside her bottle of torment cheesy cheesy
Khosi should please free Yemi from this Zulu bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Khosi should please free Yemi from this Zulu bondage.
I thought he was a Yoruba demon with anklets cheesy cheesy what happened to his charm cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Miraleng raft sailing steadily in the river, yet to reach the sea and turn into a ship. Graduated to pecks on the cheek, not bad. Guy keeps ironing those dresses... one day all the hard work will be rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yemi still employed by biggie as khosi's bodyguard. Payment must good because guy never misses a chance to do his job. Khosi doing make-up in the bathroom area, thabang shaving next to her, biggie calls out thabang for microphone infringement and bodyguard runs with speed of light to be there : you guys were gisting, can't you just do your face and not gist? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanqa:
Miraleng raft sailing steadily in the river, yet to reach the sea and turn into a ship. Graduated to pecks on the cheek, not bad. Guy keeps ironing those dresses... one day all the hard work will be rewarded.
common peck and they want to go for thanksgiving but someone already have a pregnant wife inside biggie house and are calling him simp?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanqa:
Yemi still employed by biggie as khosi's bodyguard. Payment must good because guy never misses a chance to do his job. Khosi doing make-up in the bathroom area, thabang shaving next to her, biggie calls out thabang for microphone infringement and bodyguard runs with speed of light to be there : you guys were gisting, can't you just do your face and not gist? Smh
stop deceiving those that are not watching. this didn't happen
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yemi is everything but a simp. Most people on this thread don't know what a simp means.

Simp na person wey rate person and them no rate am back (romantically)

Yemi na loverboy not simp. Omo.
Khosi obviously rates yemi if not she no go give am 5-hour ultimatum

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Yemi is everything but a simp. Most people on this thread don't know what a simp means.

Simp na person wey rate person and them no rate am back (romantically)

Yemi na loverboy not simp. Omo.
Khosi obviously rates yemi if not she no go give am 5-hour ultimatum
He is the biggest simp ever no matter how u his fans wanna paint it ....No lady that rates u will ask u for an open relationship in the outside world not to talk of in a close proximity like bb house..A grown ass dude like him knows he is being used but keeping up with her as he lacks the IQ to play an independent game without khosi..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
hartopher76:
stop deceiving those that are not watching. this didn't happen
Anyone who doesn't believe what I wrote can go to other platforms to verify. I actually made it light, a joke is made of him everywhere else. Btw... I don't lie., I have no reason to do so. If I say it happened, it happened 🤣. You can question my OPINION on happenings, not an update please.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
White party about to begin. Nice setting. Welldone tsatsi with ipeleng and nelisa's help.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Housemates looking beautiful. How does one take pics from tv?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Biggie coming through with the songs, Friday white party kick starting.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
styrese:
He is the biggest simp ever no matter how u his fans wanna paint it ....No lady that rates u will ask u for an open relationship in the outside world not to talk of in a close proximity like bb house..A grown ass dude like him knows he is being used but keeping up with her as he lacks the IQ to play an independent game without khosi..
Your miracle that is writing open love letter to a woman that has constantly said no to him, what do you call him? khoyemi are having a massage date by j.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yemi and khosi soooo in love🤮

Juicy and yvonne couple goals 😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Did biggie provide alcohol?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
hartopher76:
Your miracle that is writing open love letter to a woman that has constantly said no to him, what do you call him? khoyemi are having a massage date by j.

Cringy massage 🤣 what was the holding hands for?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
hartopher76:
No real man will chicken out easily when a lady turns him down and Ipeleng didn't even turn him down outrightly....Rather she has been asking for exclusivity and assurance that he has forgotten about khosi completely to focus on her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanqa:

Cringy massage 🤣 what was the holding hands for?
Don't mind those disgruntled elements.. because ur updates didn't favour their lousy master yemi 🤣 U are doing great in ur updates👍
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
styrese:
Don't mind those disgruntled elements.. because ur updates didn't favour their lousy master yemi 🤣 U are doing great in ur updates👍

I know these people 🤣👍👊
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
This South African girl on white mini-skirt is hornyyy as fucckk.

She just dey give the guy better grinding.

Na just camera dey stop am from removing cloth and devouring that guy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
styrese:
One question, Is khosi a simp for kneeling to beg yemi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
You can squint your eyes and try to find your fave behind mine 🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.