Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,551 members, 7,843,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099001 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Avedonn:

What those people mocking Miracle didn't realise is, Ipeleng has already fallen for Miracle and she'll be the one to look for him tomorrow.

Unlike Yemi with that his leg chain like an escaped prisoner guarding Khosi religiously.
Buhahahahahaha u have said it all my darling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
I don't want that badluck Yemi Onye nche in the same team with my Mimi☹️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
All my boys in same team Mimi, thabang and Juicy!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Make the olodo bodyguard no spoil thing for this team oo🙆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Team blue seems less coordinated than the pink team, they should question each other well instead of trying to rote all the answers into the quiz.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
It's only Miracle Carrying team blue!! The moment I saw Yemi there😡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:
Team blue seems less coordinated than the pink team, they should question each other well instead of trying to rote all the answers into the quiz.
Many frenemies in team blue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Many frenemies in team blue

Yeah that's true and I doubt they even have a team lead,they are not coordinated as a group and only work with those in good terms with them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Love don't care about your age....

Who would have thought that Olivia who is older than Thabang will be "Toasting" him from Day 1.

queenemelda, this your fave nor wan give up. grin
cheesy grin Leave my Oli oo. She has found Thabang pleasing to her sight and she probably won't give up until he rejects her outrightly. So as long as Thabang keeps dilly dallying, expect more of Olibang.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:

Yeah that's true and I doubt they even have a team lead,they are not coordinated as a group and only work with those in good terms with them.
Miracle is trying. Seems like he wants to put beef aside for the win.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:

I hope u know Miracle has moved on since! Na the Agadiewu Yemi still dey beef himself!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
The content

The show

The reason for the season

Bbtitan would have flopped without you

The drama that you bring to this show increased the ratings

Justin nwa mama

The winner of Bbtitan grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Nah he is doing too much, have a team strategy and flow with it like team pink. A one sided putting off a beef doesn't work and you can see the tensed nature with them not being able to sit as a group.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Yelisa and Juvonne suppose go house tomorrow if Africa voted wisely!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
queenemelda:
cheesy grin Leave my Oli oo. She has found Thabang pleasing to her sight and she probably won't give up until he rejects her outrightly. So as long as Thabang keeps dilly dallying, expect more of Olibang.
When will I have a lady like Olivia that will Unceasingly propose love to me until I tell her to getat in a polite way? grin

God help me abeg. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
Only you on top yemi matter since morning, abi you no get work?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
If teammates assist in answering or if the questions are thrown to the team then I don't see any team failing.

I Hope they reframe the actual questions because if not then I don't see any team failing these questions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
hartopher76:
Only you on top yemi matter since morning, abi you no get work?
And e dey pain ur blokos Wella tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
This team blue do not have respect for big brother and the organizers of the show. There is time for everything, you have 24 hours in a day and this is definitely not the time for all these chit chat and playfulness.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pharoh:
These team blue do not have respect for big brother and the organizers of the show. There is time for everything, you have 24 hours in a day and this is definitely not the time for all these chit chat and playfulness.
Ur fave is the oldest there! Let him borrow sense and act his age for once tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ur fave is the oldest there! Let him borrow sense and act his age for once tongue tongue
your obsession with yemi though. You will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Can't I hope and wish at least? 😂
About miracle, which queen? I want miracle with ipeleng but just as friends.
Avoid me sha😂😂😂

After all the stress voting,you are praying for my boy to be evicted....just so you know,we are enemies now ooo

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If Yemi goes its going to be Thabang, its Thabang over Miracle, i think Miracle knows this.....

Yemi peeps are coming for you soon, BTW why you no like Yemi for ya gal sef.......cheesy grin cheesy
My update plug,,,afar na

What has been the house dynamic recently...I have been away for a while now..just gimme small summary to catch up
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Geezeem:

This is how genuine ships start.... slowly steadily and surely...

Na only organic ship I dey ship this season grin
I remember this quote also from someone when kantsasti ship started until we discovered the lady was a two faced manipulative person

Na here we dey when una mileng go crash
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nhazeru:
The content

The show

The reason for the season

Bbtitan would have flopped without you

The drama that you bring to this show increased the ratings

Justin nwa mama

The winner of Bbtitan grin
Juju baby

I dey fear ojuju

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Smoothgio:

Juju baby

I dey fear ojuju
I was waiting for your comment grin Juju our winner

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why would the two teams be asking each other questions, the purpose of today's arena games have been partially defeated.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:

Go and send them home !!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
meobizy:
He hasn’t given up. He employs alternate accounts to call all the male housemates gay. It’s the results part he’s not interested in so far.
You really need a visit a good therapist, you have a very big problem you're refusing to acknowledge.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
queenemelda:
I was waiting for your comment grin Juju our winner
You know the vibes girl

We don't need to do too much or stress ourselves for anything

My fellow jujunation.....let's try to bring more members to the group cus all we do in our team is to win and eat.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayzel: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Y is this thread so quite
Or una don go watch football match

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.