Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1103383 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pharoh:

I think any pair that leave will change the house dynamics and if two pairs are leaving then more changes. Ships will be dissolved, new competitors, connections and more options. Yemi leaving will just begin the khobang ship and that's nothing new to us.

Royals leaving will not change anything ,for me. Kanaga will not have a ship but he will continue being kanaga. If yemi leaves, khosi may or may not go fully for khobang ship, she may act like a sad widow. What will thabang and miracle do? And if miracle goes for khosi what will he say to ipeleng? Will thabang focus only on khosi or will he still flirt with nelisa and olivia? Will blu continue with blaqboi or lose interest now that there will be no one to be made jealous? You see, with yemi leaving all these MY questions will be answered.
So when I speak of change in dynamics I am being selfish, I am thinking only about MY viewing pleasure and satisfying MY curiosity, which may not interest the next person.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
If juicy gets evicted on Sunday he will be shocked. From thinking he and olivia are probably the strongest pair to being told to leave, sad.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2023
I voted yemi not because i want him to marry khosi but to have a shot at the grand prize, and from felers am getting he is safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Kanaga is now seeing Tsatsi for who she is....

Nice one boy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanqa:

Which is why I secretly want yemi gone so I can see the change in dyamics. I hope you are tge only one who can read this 🤣, let it be invisible to everyone else.

Nooooooooooooooo! Please BBgawd, don’t listen to Sanqa…. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
How has Thabang entered Kanatsi’s ship?

I am not understanding this Kanaga and Tsatsi gist.. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
Tsatsi, a lying little bitch...

Kanaga eyes don open...

See girl when he dey fight for. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
The way Khosi take put Yemi for Ogogoro bottle ehn... grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The way Khosi take put Yemi for Ogogoro bottle ehn... grin
They don yab yemi tire for the WhatsApp group wey I dey grin His new name na Onye nche security guard cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ipeleng serving Miracle breakfast, it may seem as though Miraleng is crashing.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
Breakfasting cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ipeleng don confess u like him but afraid of what the society will say because of lukay lool
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na wa o. See my ship sinking into the lagoon cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ipeleng walks out on Miracle, it may seem as though Miracle's village people no go ever allow am get any gals for that house.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ipeleng don confess u like him but afraid of what the society will say because of lukay lool

I think that's a gentle way of letting Miracle down, e be like the babe no wan do......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Amya:
Na wa o. See my ship sinking into the lagoon cry
Na biggy u go blame for sinking ur upcoming ship by bringing Lukay's picture cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2023
LordTheus:

This debut BBTitans season isn't all that bad. Entertainment wise, it's on par with Level Up, and better than SYE so far in my opinion (I personally feel that was the least interesting BBN edition).

I think the issue right now is that everywhere choke. Especially after the outcome of this Saturday's presidential election.

But yeah, on a normal day the banter on BBNaija threads is far more spontaneous than on this thread. I prefer it like this. Fewer contributions and lesser mindless trolling 🤷.

Me, I'm even tired of Big Brother sef to be honest. I wonder if they'll still want to do BBNaija this year .
They should o
Something to hold body atleast

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:00am On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think that's a gentle way of letting Miracle down, e be like the babe no wan do......
She wants to do and already wet but scared since biggy brought that Lukay's picture!!
She said it with her own mouth thank God I watched before you yemi's yeye people twist as usual cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Sanqa:

Which is why I secretly want yemi gone so I can see the change in dyamics. I hope you are tge only one who can read this 🤣, let it be invisible to everyone else.

If Yemi goes its going to be Thabang, its Thabang over Miracle, i think Miracle knows this.....

Yemi peeps are coming for you soon, BTW why you no like Yemi for ya gal sef.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2023
hartopher76:
I voted yemi not because i want him to marry khosi but to have a shot at the grand prize, and from felers am getting he is safe.
The truth is the more that foolish old Man keep surviving eviction,the more he will continue to think that his gumbody with that macho woman is working Which is totally the opposite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
Na biggy u go blame for sinking ur upcoming ship by bringing Lukay's picture cheesy

When I saw those pictures being brought in, I was afraid it'll amp up Ipeleng's guilt. Now it's all playing out.

Good thing she still has 1 assured week in that house. Anything can still happen.

If I were Miracle, I'd give her gap. Knowing how women are she'll miss that attention and want him back.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:

It was Tsasti that told her last week that if she date Miracle society will judge her.

What happen was Tsatsi saw Ipeleng and Miracle eating together, and when Miracle left, she told Ipeleng to be careful not allow herself fall for Miracle because she'll be judge outside.

I have started disliking that Tsatsi girl. She's very manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ipeleng walks out on Miracle, it may seem as though Miracle's village people no go ever allow am get any gals for that house.....
Comrade calm down nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
Amya:

When I saw those pictures being brought in, I was afraid it'll amp up Ipeleng's guilt. Now it's all playing out.

Good thing she still has 1 assured week in that house. Anything can still happen.

If I were Miracle, I'd give her gap. Knowing how women are she'll miss that attention and want him back.
U have a point cheesy The good thing is that she confessed with her own mouth that is the picture and how the society will judge her but she loves Miracle cheesy cheesy lukay won't be too pleased watching her say all that cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2023
QueenSindel:
They don yab yemi tire for the WhatsApp group wey I dey grin His new name na Onye nche security guard cheesy grin
grin

Jehovah Nissi 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2023
bentenny:

Comrade calm down nah grin grin

Na true na, the boy try Khosi, Nana, Yaya and now Ipeleng na the same answer all of them give am.......cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Kanaga can never have sense. Never! This all has to be acting because no one can possibly be this dull in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:14am On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Na true na, the boy try Khosi, Nana, Yaya and now Ipeleng na the same answer all of them give am.......cheesy grin cheesy
Hope still dey for am during reunion! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Avedonn:

It was Tsasti that told her last week that if she date Miracle society will judge her.

What happen was Tsatsi saw Ipeleng and Miracle eating together, and when Miracle left, she told Ipeleng to be careful not allow herself fall for Miracle because she'll be judge outside.

I have started disliking that Tsatsi girl. She's very manipulative.
I saw that my dear cheesy I think the whole house are against Miracle and her doing anything but Miracle's courage surpasses all of them! Good thing he has broken her barrier already for her to be speaking in tongues to him grin grin I would have said he should hide Lukay's picture but it might look petty cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:23am On Mar 04, 2023
PlayMaker14:
grin

Jehovah Nissi 🤣🤣🤣
Yesoo Comrade cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he keeps incurring more curses to his lineage cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yes it's common sense that he being brought late when all the ladies have been captured by other men that came before him worked against him!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Mimi baby u would have never accepted this offer of being brought late!! It's normal for those that came late when bonds have been formed in the house to face the 2nd class citizen treatment that even blue iva facing with that Onye nche and Queen mercy atang of SYE season faced in her time but nothing spoil I restan U Mimi u remain the best😘!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.