Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095606 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seems biggie rigged this for blackleng cos both used the same pipe, yvvonr, nana and ebubu just said their pipe wasn't fixed well. It was bouncing the balls out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

No be advice oooo.... she is shopping for a slot. no one knows what's in the evelope.... Her shalaye don full basket.

Na so she talk talk last week, biggy nack am nomination lipsrsealed

Yoh shocked didn’t know she could go on and on like this…. Poor Ipeleng was looking tired undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Alheeri:
Seems biggie rigged this for blackleng cos both used the same pipe, yvvonr, nana and ebubu just said their pipe wasn't fixed well. It was bouncing the balls out.

Lol, so when they stood up, they both knew the pipe to stand at or when they sat, they knew the pipe to stand at?

This conspiracy no dey conspire..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Something tells me they want to rush this thing and end it as soon as possible due to poor ratings…I am seriously doubting this hopeless season will last for another 4 weeks…
Lol at hopeless season!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Rig for Ipeleng...one of their pet

Alheeri:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
MamBi:
Mba, I cahnt cahn….

When I am not getting any part of the reward, why do i need to punish myself and be listening to this Tsatsi advice?

I beg, let me take a break and hope Bluelani will change camera angles.. angry

She became too obvious!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Ipeleng don taya... Tsatsi talks too much.
See forehead like Hard drive.

Lol
@forehead like hard drive.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Alheeri:

He also rigged Blackboi out I suppose?
🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

Lol, so when they stood up, they both knew the pipe to stand at or when they sat, they knew the pipe to stand at?

This conspiracy no dey conspire..
Both of them used same pipe, did you listen to their conversation.
Good ipeleng won althou I was rooting for a nigerian. I like ow she scattered the top 5
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
MamBi:

Yoh shocked didn’t know she could go on and on like this…. Poor Ipeleng was looking tired undecided

Drained you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

He also rigged Blackboi out I suppose?
🚶🚶

You geeeritt😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Alheeri:

Both of them used same pipe, did you listen to their conversation.
Good ipeleng won althou I was rooting for a nigerian. I like ow she scattered the top 5

And I’m asking how do they know to stand at the pipe??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
hayzed19:
Rig for Ipeleng...one of their pet

Sure😊, I can see with my inner eyes now since my guy is out.
But am happy she won, I don't mind black and tassti joining her.
Jst want the top 5scsttered
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Chiefheywhy:

And I’m asking how do they know to stand at the pipe??
They sit according to the alphabet dat begins their name during head of house.
Hope ve given u enuf answers, u can listen to ebubu, nana and yvonne gist fir more...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
seasy:

Lol
@forehead like hard drive.
My brother, that girl is something else.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
So, we have gotten out first Low Battery contestant for the finale.

Happy for Ipeleng. She will now bring along fellow low battery contestant Blaqboi (if xenophobia no enter her decision), and Tatase.

You know those finalists that get to the end of the show, but someone who left in Week 6 will still gain more? Yep

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Immunity to the finals!! Ipeleng is truly Biggie's wife oo. She chooses Blaqboi as deputy. Congratulations

His 2 production pets ipeleng and khosi grin

Ipeleng immunity to final. Yet we are still a good 4 weeks away from finals? What kind of immunity is that one? grin

Wetin SA use our see for this bbtitans sha grin
Bb sha has always been about vote and who Biggie likes. If he likes you he will find a way to push you to finals. If he doesn't he will find a way to throw you out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
So our top 5 could be
Ipeleng
Tsatsi
Blaqboi
Khosi
Kanaga
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Khosi
Kanaga
Thabang
Miracle
Ipeleng

My top 5.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You better begin pray, the worst that will happen will is they will burn the house like they burnt the previous BB house .....
shocked shocked
Please gist me more
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
hartopher76:
I jusu red on twitter where sandra dey vex with yemi say guyman left home (naija girls) thinking say abroad better pass (khosi), say lass yemi go still come home, and am confused if both of them has dated before?
No be lie. Not just Yemi. Rest of naija too.
Everyone looked down on the naija girls.
Nobody rated them. They weren't part of any top 5 conversation from the beginning..
Which is why I'm always praying one or both of Yvonne and nana makes it to finals.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
I love this theme song smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Theme song on. Funny how the first 4 housemates shown were the ones evicted yesterday. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Looks like we would be having nominations grin

Oh no nominations angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Diary sessions undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
Justin is so appreciative of Yvonne. Dude must know she's practically carrying the load alone....dude is not happy the pairing is over. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
This ipeleng's immunity to finals. We have at least 3 more voting weeks till finals. Does that mean for the 3 weeks of nominations she cannot be put up. What kind of hoh game did big brother play?
It's like big brother is scared of loosing his ipeleng. he had to find a way to keep her safe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Justin is 21? shocked
Omo!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Alheeri:
take your L in peace
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Juju baby… didn’t know he was only 21… kiss

Yvonne and Justine in tears at the dissolution of their pairing…

Making me feel so emotional … cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
Olivia and Blue's friendship was too sudden and sketchy. It was based on wigs, Blue playing Cupid between her and Thabang, and a common spite for Nelisa. Olivia's error was investing and believing in that friendship. I would have liked Ipeleng to ask Olivia about the lie, but it was her word against that of Lawrence, Ipeleng would have never believed her. But I am still angry!
No one would have believed Olivia. Especially. After that devil Lawrence said and I quote " we have videos"
Who would believe Olivia then? Just made her look like a liar and for what?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Giel:

His 2 production pets ipeleng and khosi grin

Ipeleng immunity to final. Yet we are still a good 4 weeks away from finals? What kind of immunity is that one? grin

Wetin SA use our see for this bbtitans sha grin
Bb sha has always been about vote and who Biggie likes. If he likes you he will find a way to push you to finals. If he doesn't he will find a way to throw you out.
grin grin He has to make sure she's safe now. From now till 2nd April, anything can happen and she can leave. I melted when she was shaking and crying. I wish my Oli was in her spot, but I am happy for her. She worked for it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.