Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095390 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
I hope they will all be put up for eviction. Perfect time to pluck the weed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Awwwn, sweet Justin and Yvonne. A part of me feels like Justin is crying cos he knows that he has been separated from his saviour grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
Giel:
This ipeleng's immunity to finals. We have at least 3 more voting weeks till finals. Does that mean for the 3 weeks of nominations she cannot be put up. What kind of hoh game did big brother play?
It's like big brother is scared of loosing his ipeleng. he had to find a way to keep her safe.
shebi una dn find twist... Una dn see am..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Giel:
This ipeleng's immunity to finals. We have at least 3 more voting weeks till finals. Does that mean for the 3 weeks of nominations she cannot be put up. What kind of hoh game did big brother play?
It's like big brother is scared of loosing his ipeleng. he had to find a way to keep her safe.
For me it is uncalled for and totally unfair to the other Housemates,this could have been shifted to like a week b4 finale week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Giel:

shocked shocked
Please gist me more

The house they are using now was not the previous BB house, the SAn rioted and burnt the previous house because their guy didn't win BBA.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ganjafama:
So Yvonne does not deserve to win?
That extreme borite?dey play

Show me a Nigerian housemate that brings entertainment, storyline and stuff to talk about aside the mumu Yemi and Miracle

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
These conspiracy theories might not even be true, but production is seriously enabling it with their actions. Yemi is the most hated Nigerian male by SA, then for females, Jenni, and Olivia took her place, and they are all gone. Next should be Nana, with the unpairing, we might be bidding her good bye.

I don't even know what all these conspiracy theories are about.
Please tell me.
When I talk about how SA has treated naija with this bbtitans show, I'm talking about things we notice.
The Saturday night parties where the SA djs treat us any which way but it seems DJ toy tried to pay them back on Saturday. But we still need at least 3 more naija djs to pay them back to make it Equal.
Also The theme song. And now the way Olivia was treated.
Those ones are not conspiracies.

I hope Nana's and Yvonne's luck carries them through though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
stillme231:
shebi una dn find twist... Una dn see am..
I no follow dey find any twist. Make dem carry their show dey go.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dotez:

That extreme borite?dey play

Show me a Nigerian housemate that brings entertainment, storyline and stuff to talk about aside the mumu Yemi and Miracle

Pure truth!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:
I hope so too. I think it's the proper thing to do now. Anyways, Biggie's house, Biggie's rules.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The house they are using now was not the previous BB house, the SAn rioted and burnt the previous house because their guy didn't win BBA.....
Lukay?
Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
misfit pair lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
queenemelda:
grin grin He has to make sure she's safe now. From now till 2nd April, anything can happen and she can leave. I melted when she was shaking and crying. I wish my Oli was in her spot, but I am happy for her. She worked for it.
Rigging is too much in this bbtitans show.
Imagine saving a housemate till finale just because he knows she would probably be the next to go.
Nigerians are suffering sha. Rigging in elections. We come to watch bbtitans to just have something to use to calm down. We see Rigging there too.
No where to rest. I don tire. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tatsi is so glad to be leaving Ebube. Just look at her wicked eyes. You can just tell she’s happy…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
This show is really heading towards an anticlimactic end..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sanqa:
Lol true sha grin
Especially since Biggie has saved his precious flower Ipeleng. grin
Everyone else can be weed. If not that ipeleng was saved she would have been part of the weeds that would have been plucked but her luck having a big brother or production team that is in love with her. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dotez:

For me it is uncalled for and totally unfair to the other Housemates,this could have been shifted to like a week b4 finale week
Nothing concern big brother concern other housemates.
As long as his dearest ipeleng is safe. grin
Khosi has the fans so Biggie isn't worried about her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Awww... Miracle is such a baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Miracle don't make me cry nah cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
Awww... Miracle is such a baby

Soft and kind hearted guy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Miracle, be a man.... 😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Season go end like this,dem no go put everybody up for eviction

No reality in this nonsense reality show abeg

Wetin production dey produce sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stillme231: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Miracle the cry cry man..na wa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Miraku crying at the end of their pairing, Kobosi laughing ecstatically because she will no longer be tied to him and his wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
Khosi is making me laugh. She says after being paired with Miracle she's ready for marriage, she has been cooked. So someone slide into her dm grin because Miracle is a lot grin then she said but I'm a lot too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Biko can someone tell me why miracle is crying .

See him crying and Khosi is so excited that the unpairing is over .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
I love this pair grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thank you big brother.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Miracle, Khosi and my boy Kanaga are the true Kings of the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Geezeem:

That moniker is a funny person.

You saw I didn't even dignify him with a response grin

There are people who wait for me to be called out... then they hop in

Me? I dey kampe... no leave, no transfer

Nobody should be rewarded for boring us to near death

The same set of people that tried selling Sleeping Bryan are here again this season grin

Inconsequential brats.... who curse forumites for a living.

Make we dey watch dey go first

Thanks darling kiss

And why do you think I like you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Giel:

Lol true sha grin
Especially since Biggie has saved his precious flower Ipeleng. grin
Everyone else can be weed. If not that ipeleng was saved she would have been part of the weeds that would have been plucked but her luck having a big brother or production team that is in love with her. grin
I've always known ipeleng is biggie's girlfriend 🤣, so no surprises today. At least we can feast our eyes till the end.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Khosicle..

Their fights

Drama

Quarrels

Happy moments

Makes them the best pair

I really want to see these two in the finals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.