Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095615 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nhazeru:

Video dey oo grin

Miracle don collect Epa Lukay's girlfriend
Make Miracle no better stay long for SA after the show ooo

Cus Epa Lukay go arrange boys for miracle...how dare he😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
SEO2002:
AY AY AY!!!

Ok...

Wait for what you requested for to be delivered to you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:

Let's put SAns aside, would Naija be ok if she evicts kanaga and yvonne? I don't think so. Which is why biggy cannot do that. Ipeleng knows her competition, biggie knows too because she talks about it. They can't risk evicting top contenders like that. It would be the end of the show.

No we will not be happy either but I think our reaction to it might be milder than SAns. The two envelops were already sealed irrespective of who won the HOH. It could have been anyone apart from ipeleng and it was just a matter of when the letters will be opened.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lauryn41:

If any South African gets evicted like that ?

SAns will burn down biggies house with the housemates inside

Lol affliction cannot strike the second time, they will not let it happen again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi had content
He was talked about
He was visible
He was heard
.... He just didn't have balls of steel to pull off his strategy

Miracle was going to give him all the relevant dramas to keep him going...but his fans misunderstood the whole thing

Blue would have brought out another side of Yemi that could have been fun to watch... he was playful, flirty and generally bubbly around her

I could understand why his fans wanted either him with her or go solo
Yvonne doesn't have to do any of that to get votes though. Even Kanaga. So why Yemi?

I watch BBN for the content and sometimes even choose my fave on that basis. However a lot of people don't. If they feel the person has the asthetic they like, they stick to him or her and vote.

I like Yemi and I wish he was still in that house. I believe he'd have been a penultimate week evictee or even a finalist but the pairing was to his detriment. However, I do not chuck his leaving to anything he did or didn't do. If his fans didn't vote for him because of what he did or didn't do, then they are not true fans and should not be included in the scheme of things. BB fans go harder for their faves even when they mess up.

I remember when Laycon was following Erica like a lost puppy, his fans were mad but what they never did was lift their foot from the pedal, even when they become frustrated. That's the nature of this game.

No content Yemi delivers would have made a difference. Just the little dalliance he had with Blue has him losing a portion of his fànbase to her.

He's damned if he does and equally as damned if he doesn't.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Make Miracle no better stay long for SA after the show ooo

Cus Epa Lukay go arrange boys for miracle...how dare he😂😂

🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
hartopher76:
i have this believe that HOH will be asked to pick from the box on sunday, any one she picks will be automatically be evicted , it will be a kind of lucky dip so you all should pray for your faves.

The box contains a single sealed envelope and not that usual box with people's names. The envelop will contain instructions of the decisions she needs to take in front of the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
In the last vote,both pairs had 15% each and yellisa only lost by 0.04% and mind you, Justin is more popular than Nellisa atleast in South Africa.
To me, majority of that vote was from yemi and I can't say the same with the the other pair in question.
You can't be sure of that. Nelissa has a visible fànbase, Justin doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nhazeru:

Video dey oo grin

Miracle don collect Epa Lukay's girlfriend

Chai... there is god ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Amya:
You can't be sure of that. Nelissa has a visible fànbase, Justin doesn't.
Okay.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok...

Wait for what you requested for to be delivered to you.

I do not acknowledge curses- they, their acknowledgement and all their repercussions rest squarely with the curser, lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Yemi had content
He was talked about
He was visible
He was heard
.... He just didn't have balls of steel to pull off his strategy

Miracle was going to give him all the relevant dramas to keep him going...but his fans misunderstood the whole thing

Blue would have brought out another side of Yemi that could have been fun to watch... he was playful, flirty and generally bubbly around her

I could understand why his fans wanted either him with her or go solo

This summation is perfect, fans love you cos of the interesting storyline you're giving and yearn for more, so fans want to see what will be more intriguing and interesting about your actions after the live shows going into every new week, and Yemi was doing that from the first 2-3weeks and the supporting cast was Blue and Khosi, especially Blue cos she was as intriguing like Yemi, if he could just have pushed that narrative for another 2 weeks leaving Blue, Khosi and the fans guessing while still showing affections to both girls then handle his decision to leave one better than the way he handled Blue, things probably might have been different.

Also after dumping blue then self, if after Khosi was exposed by Ebuka, he handled himself properly, that would have also redeemed his game, but like you said he just didn't have the confidence and boldness to see his game through till the end.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
My Mimi and Ipeleng looking like Power couple🤩
She knows herbalist fans no fit vote her out anymore and embraced her heart Mimi☺️
tsatsi madam advicer and the rest haters of beautiful things in the house have just made a fool of themselves🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mixed feelings for the curse tho
Suffer not the witch to live
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
bond77:

Dey play. E go shock you grin
You're the one that will emphatically be shocked at the end of the day if u actually think in ur skull that Kanaga or any Nigerian whatsoever will win this Same BBT.

Na u dey play, extreme playing

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mimi and Khosi meet again in Aquafina lucky dip task cheesy I can now confirm God planned alot for this two🤩I feel bad for ipeleng sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Amya:

Yvonne doesn't have to do any of that to get votes though. Even Kanaga. So why Yemi?

I watch BBN for the content and sometimes even choose my fave on that basis. However a lot of people don't. If they feel the person has the asthetic they like, they stick to him or her and vote.

I like Yemi and I wish he was still in that house. I believe he'd have been a penultimate week evictee or even a finalist but the pairing was to his detriment. However, I do not chuck his leaving to anything he did or didn't do. If his fans didn't vote for him because of what he did or didn't do, then they are not true fans and should not be included in the scheme of things. BB fans go harder for their faves even when they mess up.

I remember when Laycon was following Erica like a lost puppy, his fans were mad but what they never did was lift their foot from the pedal, even when they become frustrated. That's the nature of this game.

No content Yemi delivers would have made a difference. Just the little dalliance he had with Blue has him losing a portion of his fànbase to her.

He's damned if he does and equally as damned if he doesn't.
U people mix organic hardcore fans with Bandwagon.

Organic Hardcore fans does not necessarily win u d show,in some cases dey take u far but might not even be enough to win u the show(Tacha,CC,Nengi Adekunle are example of that),in other cases their efforts might not be enough to take u far due to different circumstances (Ozo,Maria, Sheggz,Yemi are perfect examples of this).
They might not win u d show,but they will definitely keep steering ur wheel of fame and opportunities even after the show.

Yvonne, Kobosi,rightly mentioned has hardcore fans,Efe, Laycon,Whitemoneyall dangled on Bandwagons u can't compare their actions on the show in relation to how dey were bn voted for with hms dat has only organic hardcore fans ,Kanaga as well is only dangling on Bandwagon.

U will get it better after the show

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pharoh:

No we will not be happy either but I think our reaction to it might be milder than SAns. The two envelops were already sealed irrespective of who won the HOH. It could have been anyone apart from ipeleng and it was just a matter of when the letters will be opened.
You are right
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pharoh:

The box contains a single sealed envelope and not that usual box with people's names. The envelop will contain instructions of the decisions she needs to take in front of the housemates.

It is either big brother will tell her to pick two people that will also be in the final just like Chichi of LU and others will be automatically up for eviction for viewers to save and top 3 from the voting chart will be added to the remaining three making top 6
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
jenifer007:

It is either big brother will tell her to pick two people that will also be in the final just like Chichi of LU and others will be automatically up for eviction for viewers to save and top 3 from the voting chart will be added to the remaining three making top 6

12 housemates, two Sundays before 26th of march, what it means is that three housemates need to go each sunday cause i don see them evicting six housemates in a sitting.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
hartopher76:
i have this believe that HOH will be asked to pick from the box on sunday, any one she picks will be automatically be evicted , it will be a kind of lucky dip so you all should pray for your faves.

LoL. Frodd and Diane that year.

It's possible though. But I hope not.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
In the last vote,both pairs had 15% each and yellisa only lost by 0.04% and mind you, Justin is more popular than Nellisa atleast in South Africa......

.....Pause.

Do you have any data to support your claim @bold? Cos on social media, I've come across PLENTY of Nelisa fans and I can count the number of Justin fans I've seen since the show started.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
LordTheus:

.....Pause.

Do you have any data to support your claim @bold? Cos on social media, I've come across PLENTY of Nelisa fans and I can count the number of Justin fans I've seen since the show started.
Really,nellisa who was mostly hated in her country because of what she did in the house especially her relationship with thabana.
Well,my observation is from various BB titans pages particularly on Facebook.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
So no one is writing about the aquafina task.
Pairs:
Ipeleng& thabang
Miracle & khosi
Ebubu & nana
Kanaga & blu
I dont know the rest, the camera has been on ipeleng for the last hour. We will suffer because of this veto power.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nelisa is actually likable!! Her issue is that she appears too cheap!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
Really,nellisa who was mostly hated in her country because of what she did in the house especially her relationship with thabana.
Well,my observation is from various BB titans pages particularly on Facebook.

Firstly, having large numbers of haters is non-sequitur to the point here. We're talking of their core fanbase and their online presence. Even on Facebook, I see at least 13 Nelisa supporters to Justin's 2. On Twitter, Justin fans are practically non-existent to the best of my knowledge; I haven't seen even one.

Also, you can have the most number of haters and still win by public vote. Such is very common in Big Brother UK; most of the recent winners had as many haters as they had fans.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
LordTheus:

Firstly, having large numbers of haters is non-sequitur to the point here. We're talking of their core fanbase and their online presence. Even on Facebook, I see at least 13 Nelisa supporters to Justin's 2. On Twitter, Justin fans are practically non-existent to the best of my knowledge; I haven't seen even one.

Also, you can have the most number of haters and still win by public vote. Such is very common in Big Brother UK; most of the recent winners had as many haters as they had fans.
Okay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
I love this task🤫
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tsatsi doing her thing. This veto power is going to kill us all. She wrote her letter ipeleng.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Since blue wrote to a former housemate then it will be mmeli or yemi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
This tsatsi gal no rate kanaga at all oooo what an insult on him!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Blaqboi wrote to kanaga

(1) (2) (3) ... (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.