Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083060 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Biggie Mind the Power u give Ipeleng wey no really like Nigerians!! Blaqboi is only lucky that she has low self esteem and wouldn't want to be crucified outside for not saving her partner as she cares so much about people's validation cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
That's how they loose wagers and not take biggie serious, always trying to make mockery of blues contribution to tasks. The first one was her dance routine and now her lyrics to the music. I hope they loose this wager again to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alheeri:

They gav Sheggs 2m when he came out,iPhone and other gifts, [b]20million 😊dint hear abt dat [/b]cos am on his page also.

You supported Sheggs I knw ow yuu felt then, u alwys defended him, u feeling dis way cos u re a shipper this year.
I also supported khoyemi, wen Yemi became lover boy khosi fans were still trolling him calling him bodyguard.

Most khosi fans want khobang so they shud stick with him.
They called Sheggs abuser manipulator etc cos his fans were slow at first but yuu see yemi fans those ones re 🤣🤣🤣.

Most of Sheggs fan re supporting Yemi esp tholani..

I'm talking about the money he received from Sheggzfc on his birthday.

Most of my former teammates on twitter are supporting Yemi. Infact I stopped trolling Yemi because of Tholani and one other Sheggzfc Mummy that supports him, and also because he decided to keep his preek in one place.

The truth is that I like Yemi and wasn't really happy he left so early in the game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem take care of your girl

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
I always wanted blue and yvonne to bond and be good friends. Yvonne is the kind of naija female connection she need that will open her brains towards the right path and sound decision making. She will learn alot from Yvonne in and out of the house. So blue listen to advice and come to Nigeria with a bang, you are already a movement and naija connection will favour you Well our blue diamond.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Luckay ipeleng done go finally ooo grin cheesy angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm talking about the money he received from Sheggzfc on his birthday.

Most of my former teammates on twitter are supporting Yemi. Infact I stopped trolling Yemi because of Tholani and one other Sheggzfc Mummy that supports him. And also because he decided to keep his preek in one place
Including many Kabiyesi Adekunle's fans and dotun's fans!!
infact all the Yoruba people Supported Yemi!
That guy had the ball in his court to win easily but messed it up!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Miraleng just had a moment
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
Miraleng can only grow from here if miracle can focus and forget khosi. The babe is in the final already and she is coming full circle into her own self.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
My sugar banana ODOGWU vanilla umu asa the only man that could melt a xenophobic heart kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Including many Kabiyesi Adekunle's fans and dotun's fans!!
infact all the Yoruba people Supported Yemi!
That guy had the ball in his court to win easily but messed it up!!

Yeah you're right

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Khobang 😍 a moment there
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
This Year go too sweet for me🤩🤩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

See my Ade o

Freshest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Titaniumental:

This will never happen,i personally promise you dat

🙏🙏

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
jenifer007:

See my Ade o

Freshest
🤗

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yeah you're right
🤗

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Khobang 😍 a moment there
The way you guys push this ship is amazing, khosi is with blaqboi and you are here shouting khobang? khosi is smart, she will dribble tbang till the end of the show, common kiss he will not collect.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
jenifer007:

See my Ade o

Freshest
Una go just dey make us wey be like Lukay feel jealous 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Whoreyemi has no writing skills☹️
Una sure say this man really pass through school🧐

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
lokoloko84:
Thank you for your the observation.
No handler of other housemates supported yemi when he was in the house. I am pretty sure his votes were strictly from his loyal fans who tolerated him no matter what he did in the house and not those who claimed to be his fans but refused to vote for him because he refused to behave in a certain way.
I am sure quite a number of them will not vote again.
To me the biggest winner from the last eviction is juvonne.
She will inherit juicy, Olivia and probably Justin fans. The alliance between these four housemates is strong.
I tell u bro..kj fans already thinking dat Kj got d money...but they don't know that Yvonne is still there.. there's just something abt dat Yvonne girl..she seems so loyal and unassuming...and she's d most humble and drama free "yellow sisi" in d history of BB..when u think about the other egoistic and drama queen yellow sisis like Maria..Nengi..Erica..dat one dat Saga simped for(what's her name again) etc
Underestimate dat Yvonne girl at ur own peril..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
meobizy:
Poor Khosi is going through torture. I still believe her, Yemi and the producers are scamming the public. I will protect her, after Yvonne exits the show.
Nigerians are gullible lots. That's why Tinubu was able to deceive over 200 million people to the presidency. It's the same tactics Khosi is displaying.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Geezeem take care of your girl
Invitation from Yoruba boys. Her “inner circle” go hear am. I won’t put the benefactor past Tonto’s Churchill. That guy wants to taste every woman he sees on TV.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
hartopher76:
The way you guys push this ship is amazing, khosi is with blaqboi and you are here shouting khobang? khosi is smart, she will dribble tbang till the end of the show, common kiss he will not collect.

Is it ok if you post what you want and I do the same? I promise I will NEVER dictate to you, I just need you to extend the same courtesy to me. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sanqa:
Gizard take care of your girl

What is she coming to nigeria to do

Nigeria wey dey hot

Abeg make she rest for SA first o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

Yasssssssss

King Kunkle

Nobody better 🥂🥂🥂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yemi did not exactly mess his game up

The fans did

We had too many shippers and few core fans

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
hartopher76:

She was using him right from day one and the small boy kept shouting chill, I will make a move on you soon. The road is clear now and khosi is now playing you, even cleared him to take it as a man with understanding when he knows the full picture of what she did with yemi. He is working overtime now to get closer to blue or nana. He will surely learn his lessons beginning from inside this big brother house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok
😂😂😂

I just listened to the whole conversation late last night and Yemi didn't want to endorse anybody at first......he was just laughing and later called Kj when the pressure was getting too much from the host

Anyone who wins is fine but I will be rooting for kj personally

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Titaniumental:

This will never happen,i personally promise you dat
No vex boss 😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
queenemelda:
Pray Ipeleng picks him to get to the finals grin
We all know this won't happen in this life

At least I can enjoy my juju baby for two weeks or more
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Geezeem:

In this game, looks can take you far... but more needs to happen to get one to the end or to even win

Their strategies or lack thereof is fundamental to the dynamics

Efe, Laycon, White money had average looks and not so great bodies but they came with strategies that got them their wins

Yemi lost his way half way in

His looks couldn't save him the moment he settled and stopped giving drama
Truth

He was getting on our nerves with the khoyemi nonsense but we will go out for him now since he is free from her

(1) (2) (3) ... (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.