Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095191 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2023
With all the coughing and sneezing this guy is pouring round the food in the kitchen, I hope he is eating that food alone, he has always been unhygienic anytime he is in that kitchen .. ewwwww
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2023
jenifer007:
Anybody that says kanaga is boring must be boring in real life

Kanaga is solid entertainment
Anyone dat says Kanabore is entertainment like u just did,the person need someone to shake up his/her life a bit cos the person's life must be as boring as f**k and the person is yet to get a hold of what bn entertaining is.

Kanabore is boring as f**k

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2023
livelymatilda:

Oponu...I only blame Dominique for all these your nonsense.

Let Dominique declare this thread a free for all and no BAN..

if you last 48 hrs here, then I will give up.

Dominique, continue forming ignorance till we scatter everything here..

And Oponu is zillion times rated than u are!!
Comon Shurrup I said Shurrup that ur smelly mouth that smells like yemi's rotten anus!!
U waited for her to be banned before crawling out to talk like the hopeless coward u are !! Well I trust her to bath u with acid when she is done serving her ban like the brave lady she is nansense!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Good morning Amya.

Good morning my darling.

Hope and pray he doesn't get sent out through the backdoor this weekend. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
QueenSindel:
And Oponu is zillion times rated than u are!!
Comon Shurrup I said Shurrup that ur smelly mouth that smells like yemi's rotten anus!!
U waited for her to be banned before crawling out to talk like the hopeless coward u are !! Well I trust her to bath with u with acid when she is done serving her ban like the brave lady she is nansense!!
Just want to let you know that Miracle will soon smash the ultimate veto power holder.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
nisai:
Oh that? No vex.
I don't know what transpired between the two of you before hostility, so I can only interfere amicably and do peacekeeping.

See, I play alot. I joke alot. I am a patient and peaceful person; I don't get angry easily, and violence or hostility is always my last resort. However, when someone gets me to dead end, I can be mean and brutal!

Honestly, I am a for-battle-made kinda person but it takes alot to get me into battle or hostility. People around me get surprised whenever they see me angry. It's not cowardice, it's just my nature.

Pls, don't feel disappointed. No vex eh😂 The most beautiful lady in the universe 😂 U see that miss world form eh, we go collect am for you. E sure me die say u go win am😂😂.

Even Miracle no go like see u dey vex na. Keep yourself fresh for him eh. Remember you promised to serve him "hot juice" when he comes out😂😂😂😂

I see what she was complaining about!! U are a sweet heart but kinda sluggish and not really a fighter like Miracle if not u wouldnt have allowed things get to that point with that idiot that has been provoking her now she is gone😠 I pray she forgives u with all her heart when she returns😔
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Amya:

Good morning my darling.

Hope and pray he doesn't get sent out through the backdoor this weekend. grin
It's no longer "Bottom 3" again?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Just want to let you know that Miracle will soon smash the ultimate veto power holder.
Honourable Good Morning😍Our boy is the real operator🤩🤩
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
It's no longer "Bottom 3" again?

See you being all smug.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Amya:

See you being all smug.
Lol, you wouldn't blame me, would you? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2023
QueenSindel:
Honourable Good Morning😍Our boy is the real operator🤩🤩
Like 2face will say; "A bad sharp guy"

Yemi should have been humble to learn from Miracle.

I just want him to smash Ipeleng and you know if that happens, it's one way ticket to the final. cool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Like 2face will say; "A bad sharp guy"

Yemi should have been humble to learn from Miracle.

I just want him to smash Ipeleng and you know if that happens, it's one way ticket to the final. cool
Haha true😂I can confirm that if Miracle came in same day with him eeeh that big for nothing Yemi with his tsetse fly legs wouldn't have been rated by any lady sef cheesy cheesy cheesy They would have found him extremely boring and disgusting with his foolish ego he get small luck that Mimi was brought late cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Happy international women's day Jessica🥰

We love you

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2023
QueenSindel:
Haha true😂I can confirm that if Miracle came in same day with him eeeh that big for nothing Yemi with his tsetse fly legs wouldn't have been rated by any lady sef cheesy cheesy cheesy They would have found him extremely boring and disgusting with his foolish ego he get small luck that Mimi was brought late cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's correct, same scenario with Elozonam in the Pepper Dem edition.

If Miracle leaves the house today, he is leaving as a champion with his head high and alot of endorsement and love awaits him.... But baba is not leaving anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
That's correct, same scenario with Elozonam in the Pepper Dem edition.

If Miracle leaves the house today, he is leaving as a champion with his head high and alot of endorsement and love awaits him.... But baba is not leaving anytime soon.

Yesooo u too much cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

Anyone dat says Kanabore is entertainment like u just did,the person need someone to shake up his/her life a bit cos the person's life must be as boring as f**k and the person is yet to get a hold of what bn entertaining is.

Kanabore is boring as f**k

Kanaga is not the cause of your rigid lifestyle

If you find him boring then that's your personal wahala

Jadanu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2023
jenifer007:

Jadanu
I have known you and queenemelda to be peaceful ladies, who enroll una enter Vawulence High School? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
I have known you and queenemelda to be peaceful ladies, who enroll una enter Vawulence High School? grin

No mind the yeye guy

As if kanaga is the reason his fave is out

Kanga will continue to choke him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:19am On Mar 08, 2023
jenifer007:

Jadanu

Their super active favorite got evicted and they are blaming my innocent boy and his fans😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2023
jenifer007:

No mind the yeye guy

As if kanaga is the reason his fave is out

Kanga will continue to choke him
You see that 15% Odé you dealt with, he/she is furcking bitter.

They are so scared to mention Thabang that pressed their fave's neck in the house until he was booted out like Polio from our society.

I trust my boy Kanaga, he nor send their Papa. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2023
I love this cheesy
Congratulations to My Baby Mimi and the rest🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Why will this people evict 4 at once in between two non eviction weeks. They could have spread it out a bit.

The producers of this show can be so daft.

Now the show has gotten so boring. First time I'll be changing the channel in weeks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Amya:
Why will this people evict 4 at once in between two non eviction weeks. They could have spread it out a bit.

The producers of this show can be so daft.

Now the show has gotten so boring. First time I'll be changing the channel in weeks.

Even if they wanted to evict 4 people, they should have unpaired them and let us vote out the boring ones.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2023
Khosi I didn't know u loved my Mimi like this ooo lmao
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Whoreyemi right now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Lol see how khosi is mudding thabang left and right, chai if this boy come out of big brother and see all these mudding khosi is giving behind his back.

Yemi is out, miracle and khosi finally letting out all their secrets. I hope they continue mudding thabang and using him so that he will have sense outside big brother house.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2023
I can see why Khosi told Mimi to calm down and allow her deal with whoreyemi cheesy cheesy This two eeeh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2023
livelymatilda:

Madam PEACE, get out of this thread if you don't have something reasonable to type..

Here is not a thread why you lick wrinkled craw craw ass.You can continue doing that under your bed and not here..
grin grin grin You no get koboko? Funny guy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Mimi has taken back his position as the hot cake in the house that was initially denied by biggy's late intro of him into the show Buhahahahahacheesy grin grin
I can Spot a Man amongst other Men miles away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
We at Livhive are wishing y'all a Happy International Women's Day 🥳🥳🥰. A toast🥂 to every woman on this thread, in Biggie's house and in the world. You all are the real MVPs. 😘. I love you Oli Oli🌹😋❤️.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Blue Aiva was right about thabang, that guy is a loverboy and not what people thinks he his. I hope he gets a upper hand over khosi at the end of the day since he has his own game aswell.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Pharoh:
Lol see how khosi is mudding thabang left and right, chai if this boy come out of big brother and see all these mudding khosi is giving behind his back.

Yemi is out, miracle and khosi finally letting out all their secrets. I hope they continue mudding thabang and using him so that he will have sense outside big brother house.
What did they say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.