Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095349 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eeghe:

The last time, Beorn, the last time What if? What just if? πŸ™„πŸ™ˆπŸ˜œ

😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Blu asked ipeleng to ask biggie for a fishnet something to wear for task presentation. Ipeleng came back to tell blu that biggie said blu should dress appropriately....whatever that means.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beorn:

She has nominated Juivola at least 3 times. There is a clear difference between Juvonne & Juivola pronunciation. It's clear as night and day. If she had made the mistake once, I'd have believed her, but for someone that stays and wakes up with them to MISTAKENLY confuse Juvonne with Juivola THREE solid times, is quiet unbelievable.

You're going too far sef. She had discussed who to put up with Kanaga which was shown. Juiovla was who they decided on.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Giel:

See yemi's life in public. grin

Khosi sha. Nothing about her is Genuine. All she knows is the game and how to get to the money. But we've known that already from week 1 at most. grin grin
The way khosi is telling that story of how she was disgusted flirting with Thabang and thinking that makes her look good is funny grin miracle too. Does he think this conversation he's having with Khosi makes him look good? Lol grin

Real see finish in public oo but its good so that he can fix some character flaws in his life. I am rooting for him to succeed while improving his decision making process.

Those two are double faced but for the purpose of this show, their fans don't really care even though they would not have wished for these kinds of characters in their real life dealings as friends.

When they both come out of this show, that's when they will know the damage they have caused to themselves image wise to other housemates. Miracle already said he will review videos after the show before rolling with khosi in real life.

So definitely there will be an end to many of this friendships and am coming to visit you after the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eeghe:

Nanchench
It’s you invalidating Oli and Blue’s actual and steadily grown friendship for your rubbish ship that sunk hopelessly for me
cheesy
He never invalidated your Oliblue

He said same gender friendship was more genuine than the ships

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by suyamasta(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. I experienced same too until I just felt like I should check AM Family. Unfortunately it was already 7:26, so annoying.
Na so, but it's been a good show thus far... I like this year's selection they are cool people..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
See as the show come dry like Geezeem Congo.

It seems as though Viewers /Voters don't like entertainment this season.

You removed Yemi (Ojuelegba player)
You removed Juicy Jay (Comedian)
You removed Nellisa (Miss Animashaun Okondo)
you removed Olivia ( Gossip gossip Anty)..

You left Ebubu (He is just there)
You left Justine (The teddy bear of the house)
You left Tsatsi (Beggy beggy for one more week expert)
You left Yvonne (She is just there to gossip and drink alcohol with her fake and dry romantic relationship).

With all these, you expect the game to be fun? Dey play.

Yemi's eviction alone has killed the entertainment part of the game by 70 percent.

Without Yemi, Miracle has no game.
Without Yemi Khosi has no game.
Without Yemi, Blue has no name.
Without Yemi, Thabang is now looking useless. (Khosi just realized that he is a small boy.. Imagine? Lol)

As foolish as that Yemi is,the entertainment part of the show was centered around him.

As for Juicy Jay and Olivia... Without these two, Yvonne is now more useless and invisible in the show.

No sane human being should expect real entertainment from now till the end of the show. Just manage whatever you get and put on your fake smile.

As for me, I will be more focused on the task, Friday night game ,Saturday party and Sunday's eviction show..

Thanks.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

Thank you my bro ooo, I was surprised she went opposite of what I intended with my post. Even the two faced Olivia has more to do for her friendship with blue to develop than blue aiva.

Blue has a more balanced strategy despite the coming in later and the terrible table shaking. She knows who and when to operate, who she has real connections to, how to maintain friendship and network with people.

This is why I am rooting for her to have a real ship in real life. Yemi is still an option, blackboi, kanaga etc.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
I think khosi has her eyes on the game while she still want to keep her relation with yemi, she is only with miracle cause she has no other person to vibe with and miracle is a lesser devil compared with thabang i saw her ds today and she echoed what yemi said should she go back to tbang he will take a walk and she informed biggie that she is staying away from tbang couse that was her agreement with yemi.. believe me the moment khosi leaves the house, how closeness wit miracle ends.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
livelymatilda:
See as the show come dry like Geezeem's Congo.

It seems as though Viewers /Voters don't like entertainment this season.

You removed Yemi (Ojuelegba player)
You removed Juicy Jay (Comedian)
You removed Nellisa (Miss Animashaun Okondo)
you removed Olivia ( Gossip gossip Anty)..

You left Ebubu (He is just there)
You left Justine (The teddy bear of the house)
You left Tsatsi (Beggy beggy for one more week expert)
You left Yvonne (She is just there to gossip and drink alcohol with her fake and dry romantic relationship).

With all these, you expect the game to be fun? Dey play.

Yemi's eviction alone has killed the entertainment part of the game by 70 percent.

Without Yemi Khosi has no game.
Without Yemi, Blue has no name.
Without Yemi, Thabang is now looking useless. (Khosi just realized that he is a small boy.. Imagine? Lol)

As foolish as that Yemi is,the entertainment part of the show was centered around him.

As for Juicy Jay and Olivia... Without these two, Yvonne is now more useless and invisible in the show.

No sane human being should expect real entertainment from now till the end of the show. Just manage whatever you get and put on your fake smile.

As for me, I will be more focused on the task, Friday night game ,Saturday party and Sunday's eviction show..

Thanks.
Trash from a A-Z !!!

I have never enjoyed the show this much after ur whoreyemi the insignificant bodyguard of khosi was kicked out tongue tongue Even Miracle amplified his game to ur shame tongue tongue cry ur tears full ocean
Ur only consolation is wretched likes from ur whoreyemi's dead camp tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yemi's eviction could be likened to a conductor who helps people get into a bus, and then jumps off mid-journey. He gave a lot of people a storyline, and got evicted before them. Blue I have decided to live and let live, although I am still pained, cos Oli did nominate you once, and 'analysed' you on different occasions, even you knew. But for you to say that you nominated her by mistake, especially during a time when it seemed your friendship was waxing stronger, is bullcrap. Anyways, make show end first. Na that time everything go clear.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pharoh:

Thank you my bro ooo, I was surprised she went opposite of what I intended with my post. Even the two faced Olivia has more to do for her friendship with blue to develop than blue aiva.

Blue has a more balanced strategy despite the coming in later and the terrible table shaking. She knows who and when to operate, who she has real connections to, how to maintain friendship and network with people.

This is why I am rooting for her to have a real ship in real life. Yemi is still an option, blackboi, kanaga etc.
Why do you feel blu needs to have a ship with a housemate? There are some posts before this where you mention hoping for blu to hook up with yemi AFTER the show and I was puzzled by this. There are so many men and women out there, why would one want a relationship with someone who could not claim her publicly when the whole of Africa is listening?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Giel:

I think Khosi's game plan is ship confusion..
She had that with she, yemi and blue.
Then she added miracle.
When miracle became too much for her she removed him and replaced with Thabang.
Now that it's not profitable to go after Thabang ( since she said in her diary session that she promised yemi to stay away from her second choice)
Seems she is back to Miracle and better for her that he has something going on with ipeleng.
More of the ship confusion she likes.
Just assuming
She just likes relationship drama. Someone once said it here that Khosi gives 'you can't have my man, but I will take yours anytime, and there's nothing you can do about it'. That's what she's doing to Ipeleng with Miracle. Also what she's doing to Blue with Blaqboi, only Blue doesn't care. The thing now is I don't know if Miracle is truly over Khosi, cos if he isn't, she will use him to trigger Ipeleng, and then shenk him like Thabang. Let's not forget that Ipeleng could be evicting or saving people on Sunday. Miracle's head better be where it belongs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is kanatsi still a ship? I don't get to watch at night these days so I don't know what happens then, but during the day I don't see much closeness between them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
queenemelda:
She just likes relationship drama. Someone once said it here that Khosi gives 'you can't have my man, but I will take yours anytime, and there's nothing you can do about it'. That's what she's doing to Ipeleng with Miracle. Also what she's doing to Blue with Blaqboi, only Blue doesn't care. The thing now is I don't know if Miracle is truly over Khosi, cos if he isn't, she will use him to trigger Ipeleng, and then shenk him like Thabang. Let's not forget that Ipeleng could be evicting or saving people on Sunday. Miracle's head better be where it belongs.
Shenk Miracle for what!! U expect Miracle to start simping for Ipeleng as his creator!! If baba God says Mimi will make the finals he will be there without turning himself to a footmat for Ipeleng!!
This ur attitude of always insulting Mimi must stop or we go get serious problem here!! u have been doing this even while ur useless Yemi was being outplayed in his own game by people he thought he was using!! If u hate him troll him with ur full chest! for ur mind Miracle is dumb I just dey look u!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanqa:

Why do you feel blu needs to have a ship with a housemate? There are some posts before this where you mention hoping for blu to hook up with yemi AFTER the show and I was puzzled by this. There are so many men and women out there, why would one want a relationship with someone who could not claim her publicly when the whole of Africa is listening?

Well she still genuinely likes him and talks about continuing relating with him after the show. Also she feels big brother questions was the reason why yemi could not do anything with her inside the house.

Everyone went in there for the game and circumstances might prevent you from going after what you want. Kanaga would prefer Yvonne, blue aiva over tsatsi same way a
Blackboi would prefer tsatsi over blue. Even juicy Jay initially preferred ipeleng over Yvonne so don't be surprised.

Emmanuel claimed liquorose in front of all Africa and dropped her in real life. It did not take Olivia more than 5 minutes to deny thabang when she came out. Humans are naturally two faced and its really not compulsory to ship with any housemates. I am just flowing with her words about yemi and he might be the kind of guy she wants in real life.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pharoh:

Well she still genuinely likes him and talks about continuing relating with him after the show. Also she feels big brother questions was the reason why yemi could not do anything with her inside the house.

Everyone went in there for the game and circumstances might prevent you from going after what you want. Kanaga would prefer Yvonne, blue aiva over tsatsi same way a
Blackboi would prefer tsatsi over blue. Even juicy Jay initially preferred ipeleng over Yvonne so don't be surprised.

Emmanuel claimed liquorose in front of all Africa and dropped her in real life. It did not take Olivia more than 5 minutes to deny thabang when she came out. Humans are naturally two faced and its really not compulsory to ship with any housemates. I am just flowing with her words about yemi and he might be the kind of guy she wants in real life.
You have a point there. I am indifferent about blue but I observed that even after the change of yemi's attitude towards her in the house,she still keep her heart open towards him and she has never spoken bad about him atleast for now.
I think yemi should atleast continue his relationship with blue after this show which might not be necessary romantic in nature.
Her friendship is genuine than even Khosi and I don't think yemi and khosi will have anything to do with each other after the show.
Though, I might be wrong.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pharoh:

But honestly now (I know you were denied a ship there πŸ˜‚), do you really think yemi is the right guy for blu? I don't think so, despite what they were doing in the house. But who knows...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
I think even if biggie does not want them to have a clock in the house but these housemates have a concept of calculating the days and dates. They technically have 30 minutes more to the task presentation or is he going to postpone it by one hour?.

I think he should provide them with count down timers so that they can time themselves properly in preparing for tasks. This task is kind of too important to prepare in two hours if you don't have a timer near you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Preparations for bamboo task ongoing. Teams are:

Kanaiva and khosicle

Blaqleng, nana, ebubu

Thabang, tsatsi, juvonne

Four people per team
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
It’s how people think that Riggie will allow his girlfriend evict his side chick

Ipeleng will not be asked to evict anyone

Riggie knows she will evict their pet

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Smoothgio:

I think I am no longer focused cheesy
Pharoh please forgive me if what he is saying is true
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Thabang and Khosi fans at war 😊, those 2 fanbase trolled n decampaign yemi. Trouble in khosi camp even handler won resign😁. The gist dey sweet me😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Thabang, the choir master. grin

E don cast.

Please don't do that,Blue is mine.I got my eyes on her before you did!!! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Both Ipeleng and Khosi have been significant women in Mimi's life!! U don't expect him to ignore his partner khosi from time immemorial and focus on ipeleng when khosi swallowed her pride cried and apologized to him infront of all the housemates and the whole world for how she treated him in the past!!
He is balancing his operation well so far cheesy grin He makes out time for both ladies and am super proud of him cheesy cheesy Happy international Women's Day to all the brave ladies out there doing great things😘😘😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
hartopher76:
conversation lookin at tbang;
khosi:ooh my God he is just a baby
miracle: and you see that now?
khosi: oh you wont say that i remember you preferred him over yemi.
miracle: no
khosi:aaah aftet what i heard i don't believe i stressed yemi with that boy.
miracle : aaahh
khosi: am not proud of that, i can actually do better than that i was going through a lot but am not doing that again ever
miracle: yah at least you finally got it now
me; Yemi was hurting her her and she needed to get her man back, thats how tbang came into the picture. now she has gotten her husband, tbang is cancelled.

I said it here over a 100times that Khosi loves Yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Pharoh:

Most of the "ship" in that house won't last outside

And it's majority cus of the different country thing
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eeghe:

I think I am no longer focused cheesy
Pharoh please forgive me if what he is saying is true
I understand you doc

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

If you think dis ur cooking will make any sensible Yemi stan vote for Kobosi,u're on a long thing

Get that into your thick xenophobic skull and go get ur votes from Kobang of whatever shippers.

Anuofia,tueh!!

Khosi vs Kanaga....pick one nhor
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
nisai:
Khosi get sense pass Yemi. grin

1 million percent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alheeri:
Thabang and Khosi fans at war 😊, those 2 fanbase trolled n decampaign yemi. Trouble in khosi camp even handler won resign😁. The gist dey sweet me😊
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:

1 million percent!!!
The Yemi just dey do initial gragra dey form one yeye play guy voltron before Khosi use Thanbang roll am under carpet. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.