Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084707 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by afrika(f): 12:55am On Mar 13, 2023
i dont even know the names of the contesters or how they are faring. this season, we nor send. OBIDIENT IS A MOVEMENT

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

First, let me make it known to you that myself and Lauryn are not enemies, so whatever you see going on between us here is just on a cruise level, same also applies to my brother Smoothgio.

We are enemies

Till you leave my yemi alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2023
I knew blue will reverse back to her former dress code since blaqboi wants to be playing rough play. Even the way she answered the questions from ebuka showed she is smart and not so sure of blaqboi.

She initially relaxed her dressing, seduced him to come out of his pretence. She even asked Olivia if blaqboi was a virgin and she clocked him yesterday night from his agreesive moves. Blaqboi only behaves like a boyfriend when in bed with her and not publicly.

Let's see how things goes from here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mankan2k7(m): 4:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Unfortunately, nobody send this show again. Times changes yesterday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

Your 100 website votes don’t matter in the scheme of things

I , from the beginning liked yemi and kanaga , i leaned towards yemi because of the heat and hate he got ( i love problematic hms)

I defend both as well

You are the only kforce member that gets on my nerves

You and your 100 website votes need to can it

Please don't let that noisemaker get under your skin and make you dislike Kanaga. The guy does it every season with his annoying boasting when in reality his type can't even get up to 1000 votes for his fave.

Everyone knows you've always loved Kanaga after Yemi. He's just being a nuisance like always, ignore him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2023
So I guess whoever wins HOH today has booked the third finale spot. Gonna be a rough voting week if that happens.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2023
Beorn:

Please don't let that noisemaker get under your skin and make you dislike Kanaga. The guy does it every season with his annoying boasting when in reality his type can't even get up to 1000 votes for his fave.

Everyone knows you've always loved Kanaga after Yemi. He's just being a nuisance like always, ignore him.
Playmaaker over Legit Pass u and that's on period tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning My busomma My Thick Vanilla kiss kiss The only IGWE that knows how to turn even a Xenophobic body and soul on kiss kiss kiss Have a super blessed week Emperor Miracle OP🙏 I love u to the moon and u will still strip for me personally after the show with those moves🥵 kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Onyi99:

I was definitely going to reply you after the eviction.

Respect they say is reciprocal and I intentionally avoided you this season for reason best known to me but you keep coming at me.

Just know that anyone that want to pin a stupid narrative at my fave will definitely get it from me.

These housemates are humans too,so if they can lie and call my fave names,I don't think you should also have a problem when I come for that person personally.
And yes I know when someone is analyzing and giving opinions about a housemate and when they are trying to agend and decampaign them.

I have known you to be a hypocrite but please kindly avoid me🙏

Defender of the defendless my left ass😡
You should have become more mature over the years....stop throwing insults cos people have an opinion about ur fav....defend but keep it on the game...

Kanaga has been a spectator for the whole season...that's facts.....now that doesn't mean he doesn't have fans ....but trying to push a narrative of someone that has been a viewer all season would get resistance from people that watch...

How is Kanaga different from Ebubu? Only thing that comes to mind is outside hype....

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
Vote Kanaga dear he has worked hard to be where he is Unlike Yvonne that is just enjoying pretty privilege!

Playmaaker is a cheerful and playful soul by nature just as his moniker says grin He is just cruising as usual cheesy

How has kanaga played the game better than Yvonne? As far as game play ....they are almost same...at least Yvonne had the coven tag and gave juicy gists with her crew....what has kanaga been giving?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Khobang is sailing peacefully like no man business, before the end of this week at the rate they are going, Thabang will smash.

Whoever will end up marrying Khosi has a lot of work to do cos that babe will rather die than stay faithful to a man.

Cheated on her 4yrs relationship with Yemi, cheated on Yemi with Thabang will also cheat on Thabang with either Blackboi or Miracle if time permits her.

Last night she told Thabang she's no longer a widow and that their discussion would be more better if they are in bed cuddling.

Anyways, they are cute to watch and they talk about everything even Yemi's dick was an object of discussion last night cheesy grin

I just pray she's mentally ready to deal with the hate outside the house cos the way Yemi's fan hate her is nothing compared to the hate she's getting from Thabang fans and some neutrals

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2023
scondy:

You should have become more mature over the years....stop throwing insults cos people have an opinion about ur fav....defend but keep it on the game...

Kanaga has been a spectator for the whole season...that's facts.....now that doesn't mean he doesn't have fans ....but trying to push a narrative of someone that has been a viewer all season would get resistance from people that watch...

How is Kanaga different from Ebubu? Only mthing that comes to mind is outside hype....

I just knew you were going to insert yourself madam maturity 😂😂

And trust me what you just wrote here is trash as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2023
scondy:

How has kanaga played the game better than Yvonne? As far as game play ....they are almost same...at least Yvonne had the coven tag and gave juicy gists with her crew....what has kanaga been giving?
Who's Yvonne? What does her brand represent? Atleast we know what super talented Kanaga represents smiley
Ur only bragging right about Yvonne is being a coven floor member that even Olivia get level for that coven pass tongue I will say it again let her thank her Mama that gave her those genes if not she is actually the most Useless gal in that house even as an Old mama that has watched the show all her life tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
scondy:

This is for you😂😂

https://twitter.com/mumiyo_/status/1635149816161509376?t=K6D9Git7ODAHPdfo9NXyKg&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
Who's Yvonne? What does her brand represent? Atleast we know what super talented Kanaga represents smiley
Ur only bragging right about Yvonne is being a coven floor member that even Olivia get level for that coven pass tongue I will say it again let her thank her Mama that gave her those genes if not she is actually the most Useless gal in that house even as an Old mama that has watched the show all her life tongue tongue

My dear you don't know this people on this forum😂
I know them too well, that is why I always go personal with them.

You see Kanaga jnr they will compare him to anything just to prove a point here.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

We are enemies

Till you leave my yemi alone
Lol, baby girl, will that make you happy?

You this my Warri sister sef. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Beorn:

I will just take this as you trying to be silly... It's rare to see you doing this, but just like your fave, you can SIMP away your intelligence just to get some validity from girls here.

I have not come at you before, neither have I tried to be insultive to you, what I do here is to drag housemates that are potential threat to my fave and destabilize their fan base, BUT you coming at me like this makes you less of a man and also makes you a daft fellow and also an weak emotional person.

Smoothgio, Pharoh and FIGARO00 are Yemi fans I vibe with here, they're not emotional as you are, sometimes, they laugh at how I drag Yemi in this forum and they understand it's just on cruise levels.

Having said that, I will advise you to stop this silly attitude of throwing side jabs, that's an attitude only possessed by Efulefu's and weaklings.

I leave you with God's blessings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Onyi99:

My dear you don't know this people on this forum😂
I know them too well, that is why I always go personal with them.

You see Kanaga jnr they will compare him to anything just to prove a point here.
Na iberibe dey worry them for that abominable comparison😠😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2023
LordTheus:
So I guess whoever wins HOH today has booked the third finale spot. Gonna be a rough voting week if that happens.

Last week rewards were a one time thing, it's not going to happen anymore. Though the person to win the next HOH after that of today automatically goes to the finals as well.

Any housemates who feels they are strong would be wise not to win today, I mean people like blue, kanaga, khosi, thabang and yvonne.

If they are smart also, this is the week to nominate all the weak housemates. It is getting more difficult now and the spaces up there is now more competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 8:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Good morning

Ipeleng
Ebubu
Kanagar Jr. My finalist

The rest should fight for remaining place, best of luck to them

Today HOH game will be interesting

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Last week rewards were a one time thing, it's not going to happen anymore. Though the person to win the next HOH after that of today automatically goes to the finals as well.

Any housemates who feels they are strong would be wise not to win today, I mean people like blue, kanaga, khosi, thabang and yvonne.

If they are smart also, this is the week to nominate all the weak housemates. It is getting more difficult now and the spaces up there is now more competitive.
I don't think there will be nomination, I think biggie will put them all on eviction, cause if there is nominated, they will all pack all the strong contender, you just be hearing kanagar and khosi, miracle and Kanagar, blue and Yvonne and so on, at the end the line up will be
kanagar
Khosi
Miracle
Yvonne
Blaqboi
Thagban

So the best way to go is to put all of them up except HOH and those that are immune
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:40am On Mar 13, 2023
scondy:

How is Kanaga different from Ebubu? Only thing that comes to mind is outside hype....
How has kanaga been a spectator? Even the housemates acknowledge his contributions and presence. The thing about you people is once a housemate is not in a toxic relationship or drama, or isn't fighting anything that moves, you guys call such housemate boring.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:08am On Mar 13, 2023
duduade16:
I don't think there will be nomination, I think biggie will put them all on eviction, cause if there is nominated, they will all pack all the strong contender, you just be hearing kanagar and khosi, miracle and Kanagar, blue and Yvonne and so on, at the end the line up will be
kanagar
Khosi
Miracle
Yvonne
Blaqboi
Thagban

So the best way to go is to put all of them up except HOH and those that are immune

Yes you are right, that's the best thing to do so that the weaker housemates can leave this next Sunday. This will reduce the influence of alliance votes and shipping votes to affect the voting process so much.

People like nana and Justin needs to leave this week for example.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
Jenny we can do this for Miracle😘same way we took Adekunle to the finals even when people mocked us and thought it was over for him but we still put them to Shame cheesy cheesy

Hope khosi's team have returned the IUC numbers Miracle's dad bought cos I heard they refused to return it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Yes you are right, that's the best thing to do so that the weaker housemates can leave this next Sunday. This will reduce the influence of alliance votes and shipping votes to affect the voting process so much.

People like nana and Justin needs to leave this week for example.
even Tatsi suppose leave
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2023
any one underestimating Yvonne is doing so at his own risk, forget about the the social media hype, khosi
might leave before Yvonne

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2023
hartopher76:
any one underestimating Yvonne is doing so at his own risk, forget about the the social media hype, khosi
might leave before Yvonne
Sure cope with Olivia and Juice vote she will definite get to top two at worst
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:51am On Mar 13, 2023
duduade16:
even Tatsi suppose leave

Yeah she also but you have to factor other things, how many people are leaving this week and next week. She might also get ebubu fans vote since that one is already in the final. Blaqboi too is another unpopular housemates that will leave soon despite his ship.

I want to see who wins today HOH before I can expand my predictions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Yeah she also but you have to factor other things, how many people are leaving this week and next week. She might also get ebubu fans vote since that one is already in the final. Blaqboi too is another unpopular housemates that will leave soon despite his ship.

That is it this week HOH is a great determinate
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Ebubu's fans will never vote Tsatsi cos they don't like the way she used to underestimate him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by shiki(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Amya where have you been, you lock 🔐 me outside, I couldn't continue with your story after 2020 lockdown, that really keep me busy during lockdown
Amya:

Wow. Just wow!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Eeghe:

Lucky you with both favs in the finals
Congrats🥂
That said, I really wonder who is Laycon/Miracle/Mercy and who is EricaDora/CeeC/Mike between Khosi and Kanaga?
We would see in April sha but someone will be Munyarised📌

My votes are for Yvonne meanwhile

Yes oooo.... Bryan effects must dey!
Make them dey play first grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.