Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088430 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Make he dey come house.....I am ready to welcome him home

He don try
I wish he had won the Veto game or that Ipeleng had picked him. I wonder who he would have taken to the finals if he had won. Probably Yvonne. Juju baby smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
queenemelda:
Yeah. Some of Khosi's fans were pissed and mocking him because he liked all of Blue's pictures. Now he's giving Kanaiva votes. They should just let Yemi rest. Khobang is already sailing. The guy deserves peace after everything he went through in Khosi's hands. The girl tormented him in the house and now her fans won't let him rest.
Khosi fans will always be pressed when it comes to Yemi

We no longer care about Khosi....they should focus on their Khobang and move on

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

No mind them😂😂

Onyi,Beorn, Geezem and co can testify how I defend and hype both boys equally until them delist me from Yemi camp sef😂😂😂........

True story

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
scondy:

Bro,it's not about toxicity....kanaga is bland....for some reason he is not giving his entire self to the game...he is extremely guarded....his speeches are made to be politically correct....even his love interest picked on that.....cos he does make-up when they have tasks or dances every Friday and Saturday....shey na that one we wan chop? For more than half of the season he was nowhere to be found....his stage ginger was 💯...and that got him fans...the luck he enjoys ...and there's nothing wrong with that even if it gives him a win...but when ur fave is boring ....at least admit it ....his ship had no spice..bland without emotions just like his speeches...

He has the fan base we don't disagree...but as far as game play....he didn't give anything in the house...facts on facts

Like I said you people have an idea of what an 'entertaining' housemate is. You cannot call Kanaga Jnr bland, if you are concerned with speaking the truth. I could list things that do not make him boring, but toxic ship and triangles aren't among and that's what you want.
You cannot support Yemi and call another housemate bland, because what was Yemi serving apart from Kosi and Blue triangle?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
How's Yemi today my brother?

I heard he was campaigning for Sanwo-Olu recently.
Nope

My boy is having fun and linking up with his fellow housemates for now

YemiX Mavin
https://www.facebook.com/reel/225634833199649/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Yemi is outside yuu guys re still monitoring him, not only sis blue pics, he liked Thabang pics, blackboi, kanaga and also deleted all bbt pics on his Instag.
You guys want khobang enjoy it bt all ur camp is keeping up wit Yemi.
Yuu knw he has added blue to his winners so this is jst d beginning 🤣🤣. He will so torment ur camp frm outside ehn
Make Khosi better try to win that money ooo cus I am so ready for post show drama

So Yemi is now a married man to their fave who shouldn't react to Blue's page or picture,,,,, their mumu go clear post show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nope

My boy is having fun and linking up with his fellow housemates for now

YemiX Mavin
https://www.facebook.com/reel/225634833199649/?app=fbl

I wish him well... He will do well in the movie industry.

Great potentials he has.

More blessings to him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
queenemelda:
Yeah. Some of Khosi's fans were pissed and mocking him because he liked all of Blue's pictures. Now he's giving Kanaiva votes. They should just let Yemi rest. Khobang is already sailing. The guy deserves peace after everything he went through in Khosi's hands. The girl tormented him in the house and now her fans won't let him rest.

Rest keh dey shud continue, shey they re tagging Yemi now to call his fans to order.

Biggie changed Yemi's picture today all thanks to his toxic fans..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Geezem Leave my boy alone

Make una borrow us torch light make we take am search for entertaining Kanaga for TV

'If it didn't dey, it didn't dey' grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
queenemelda:
I wish he had won the Veto game or that Ipeleng had picked him. I wonder who he would have taken to the finals if he had won. Probably Yvonne. Juju baby smiley
I dey fear ojuju

If he doesn't go home this week...he is winning the Hoh for final week

My original Juju baby

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Onyi99:
For haters😂😂

Kanaga and vonne

Steady making us proud

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
badinfluence:

Like I said you people have an idea of what an 'entertaining' housemate is. You cannot call Kanaga Jnr bland, if you are concerned with speaking the truth. I could list things that do not make him boring, but toxic ship and triangles aren't among and that's what you want.
You cannot support Yemi and call another housemate bland, because what was Yemi serving apart from Kosi and Blue triangle?
Yemi and bland in one sentence??

Same Yemi who was the center of the show for 5 straight week.....Who be your weed dealer abeg

You people will just open mouth Waaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
So Khosi fans are cut from the same evil cloth with their fave ??

Yemi shouldn’t have peace because of what ?

Which kind low self esteemed people be this sef

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hide Your Face.... grin

Baddest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
queenemelda:

Those people are a menace during his livestream, i just hope he stays away from her completely after their contract with big brother for media rounds. I like what he is doing bonding and creating content with fellow housemates for now, they will experience a more severe craze when he begins to create content with blue outside the house. I like everything he is doing going forward, planning his future while bonding with fellow housemates.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

I wish him well... He will do well in the movie industry.

Great potentials he has.

More blessings to him.
Wa gbayi brother mi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi and bland in one sentence??

Same Yemi who was the center of the show for 5 straight week.....Who be your weed dealer abeg

You people will just open mouth Waaaaa

Yemi trended from day one till now

Yemi is the only housemate that people not watching BB know

On posts in yabaleft, pulse nigeria and even instablog

He’s the only name that people know because of his tight game

Make dem dey there dey talk rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Rest keh dey shud continue, shey they re tagging Yemi now to call his fans to order.

Biggie changed Yemi's picture today all thanks to his toxic fans..
Clarify this please

I no understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Geezeem:

Make una borrow us torch light make we take am search for entertaining Kanaga for TV

'If it didn't dey, it didn't dey' grin
This is where I wish Mafioso or Yaya was still around

How do I troll back now

You won't escape next season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
grin

I have not doubted your loyalty to Yemi any day, you're one of the few 15 percenters that made me not to attack Yemi fully here, and trust me, you're a NICE man, unlike me. grin I am not a NICE man.

I appreciate you and the few 15 percenters who are ready to support my boy Kanaga with "Votes" Nor mind me sometimes, I am very stubborn and evil. grin

Vote Kanaga, Vote Miracle.

Let us teach the manipulative South Africans serious lesson.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi trended from day one till now

Yemi is the only housemate that people not watching BB know

On posts in yabaleft, pulse nigeria and even instablog

He’s the only name that people know because of his tight game

Make dem dey there dey talk rubbish
This was Yemi trending worldwide and badinfluence dey whine me

I suppose wipe the guy cord sef😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nana is looking beautiful. She's twinning with Yvonne today. Same dress. Yvonne plans to attend Juicy's graduation with Ebubu in April before their visas expire.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
queenemelda:
grin

Queen Emelda my beautiful friend, join me let us vote ruthlessly for King Kanaga and Miracle...

🌹

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:
I heard yemi added blue to his list of potential winners and some fans on social went mad 😁. Anyways he said the games continue outside and with this I think he has shared his votes to KJ and blue for this week.

He also added his rivalry Thabang and Khosi as potential winners and with this I think he has shared his votes with them too undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

I dey fear ojuju

If he doesn't go home this week...he is winning the Hoh for final week

My original Juju baby

If three perceived weak housemates make it to the finals then they will increase the final contestants to 6 because if not they will just have a tough voting week before the final voting. I prefer blue or ivonne to win the HOH in week 10 because that week 10 voting na die oo.

Blue sha no go kill person lol grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Clarify this please

I no understand

Biggie has changed yemi's pic the cut cut one on the wall after dragging from Cregxforce...

When madam khosi saw it today she was screaming my Yemi, my Yemi.
Like wat our guy said today.... What happens in Rome stays in rome😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Biggie has changed yemi's pic the cut cut one on the wall after dragging from Cregxforce...

You Cregxforce are too soft...

Deal ruthlessly with Khosi fans here... They're very trick-ish..

Yemi got booted out before his time due to Khosi wahala and her fans.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

He also added his rivalry Thabang and Khosi as potential winners and with this I think he has shared his votes with them too undecided

I have a castle to sell you if you think yemi fans don't know who to vote for even if he mentions 10 housemates grin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by maingwaest(f): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Amya:

So he has to play us the viewers? Let him be himself. Let conversations he has with his fellow housemates come from his heart. Those speech aimed at the viewers is so corny and is a complete turnoff TO ME

But who is he suppose to converse with if not people that ll vote for him in the first place? na fellow housemates go vote for am ? not exactly a huge fan but don't y'all think you are making too much of a big deal about his game? Make una allow am sell himself whichever way he deem fit. If it works 4 him fine if not ...... How much is on the line again?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pharoh:

Those people are a menace during his livestream, i just hope he stays away from her completely after their contract with big brother for media rounds. I like what he is doing bonding and creating content with fellow housemates for now, they will experience a more severe craze when he begins to create content with blue outside the house. I like everything he is doing going forward, planning his future while bonding with fellow housemates.
mark this my word today that khosi will look for a way to come back to yemi, she might come out and start explaining that she love yemi that whatever happened between her and tbang was just a game. yemi has the personality, clout, the body built every woman needs in a man, am sure when khosi comes out and sees whom he is, she will regrate her life

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alheeri:

Oh he changed it? Good!

He should also change Olivia's

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Eeghe:

We watch- I am ready to lmao that day👌🏾
Please avoid me @ the struck out bit cheesy
Lmao!
But she’s giving Nengi vibes and I don’t like her one bit!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.