Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084980 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by F0REVERB0SS(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Sanqa:

We need the bottom 4
In no particular order: Tsatsii, Miracle OP, Thabang, Nana
Take it or leave it...
Won't make any difference.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
duduade16:
Yvonne can't leave she will still secure more vote than thabang

If three are leaving it will be Tsatsi, Nana and Thabang
Thabang? I doubt...

He is stronger than Yvonne.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by F0REVERB0SS(m): 10:46am On Mar 18, 2023
styrese:
Don't mind him๐Ÿ˜‚
But this might give u a clue...
If the fanbase they're referring to is Thabang fanbase, I don't really think it's going to be that much of a surprise to most people. Everyone has seen him in the bottom 3 before.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2023
styrese:
They are all birds of same feather! Men ashanas... grin
grin grin After the shege Yemi has seen in women's hands on this show, I think he will go celibate for a while
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Thabang? I doubt...

He is not. You are really underrating Yvonne. Person we go match or even top Blue.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2023
F0REVERB0SS:

If the fanbase they're referring to is Thabang fanbase, I don't really think it's going to be that much of a surprise to most people. Everyone has seen him in the bottom 3 before.
He was paired with a feather weight Nana that's why.

Thabang won't leave tomorrow.

Blue, Nana and Yvonne will go.

Tomorrow will witness the end of the Coven gang.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Giel:

Something happened between them?
Please fill me in.
Nana is the in house hair dresser so that's why she makes everyone's hair.
Tsatsii can make hers herself.

Nothing happened oo๐Ÿ˜‚

Nana was actually sleeping and she just carry hair come... Just cos Tsatsi was doing hers.. she then remembered to do hers too just to end up stressing Nana

Mtchew...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
thatigboman:
ndo fine girl. Last season, I hated sheggz like hell because of the way he emasculated Bella. I was so happy when he left and Bella blossomed till the end of the show. Yvonne bore u o, no bore u o, that one no concern me. I derive maximum pleasure whenever Yvonne's face is shown on TV. My only disappointment is that she's not a troublemaker. I would have loved her to give that useless ashemale kosi or whatever is her nonsense name, a very resounding dirty slap, smash that ashawo ipeleng's head against the wall and throw and flush that useless thatsi into the the toilets WC. And with joy in my heart, I will rush to twitter and threaten that hopeless big brother that if he dare disqualify, we will physically bring down the house down and the show ends abruptly.

Deadddddd
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2023
F0REVERB0SS:

In no particular order: Tsatsii, Miracle OP, Thabang, Nana
Take it or leave it...
Won't make any difference.
Remove that Miracle OP from ur mind... If only u know the caliber of people all over the world for Mimi lol
It's not by noise even me I shock for our camp.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Good morning Oniovรณ...

You know Boma and his love for pussy, married one's in particular. grin
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Eh God,na just Tega go loseguard na....which kain wahala be this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Eh God,na just Tega go loseguard na....which kain wahala be this
Yemi should be careful around Boma A.K.A Okra... grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Their was something I noticed after the arena game last night.. grin Bigbrother asking Yvonne to have fun with the game for the last time after getting buzzed out ....That could mean something u know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2023
In other news,this year might likely be the last time I vote for any electoral position

Nigeria and Lagos in particular are not ready for democracy,the rate of Thuggery and intimidation is worst that the one we experienced in the presidential election

Moving on,I don't think I am ready to risk my life to vote and someone will use rigging to win elections at the end of the day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
So you people wish Thabana to leave ๐Ÿ˜

E go shock una sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Thabang? I doubt...

Dey play

Thabang strong nibo....na secondary school children full that fanbase oooo,I even think Tsasti might top him sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
queenemelda:
grin grin After the shege Yemi has seen in women's hands on this show, I think he will go celibate for a while
He better do.. grin
His eviction was too shameful... the other guys in that picture left with some BB coins atleast but he left with nothing๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2023
styrese:
Their was something I noticed after the arena game last night.. grin Bigbrother asking Yvonne to have fun with the game for the last time after getting buzzed out ....That could mean something u know!
You know book. grin

Yvonne fans are repeating same mistake Yemi fans made on social media platforms especially on this thread.... They overrate themselves. But the rude shock tomorrow will be so unbearable.

Apart from cooking, I don't see what's entertaining about Yvonne... I don't hate her though, but I prefer Olivia and Sandra.

Yvonne is too docile.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Yvonne was paired with a spirit

At least Nana has a fanbase but you see Justin......my baby na ghost ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

Dey play

Thabang strong nibo....na secondary school children full that fanbase oooo,I even think Tsasti might top him sef
One thing I love about Thabang fan base is that, they don't make noise... They make their noise in the polls.

This noisemaking and poor voting is what chased a potential finalist, Yemi back home.

Tomorrow nor far, E short like caller tune.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yvonne was paired with a spirit

At least Nana has a fanbase but you see Justin.......my baby na ghost ooo

Nana fan base is like Home Cell Fellowship. (Where 2 or 3 are gathered)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
One thing I love about Thabang fan base is that, they don't make noise... They make their noise in the polls.

This noisemaking and poor voting is what chased a potential finalist, Yemi back home.

Tomorrow nor far, E short like caller tune.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Na you funny pass

Be like you no know say Thabana last result na bottom 3

And now with the pairing dissolved,his position might go down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Nana fan base is like Home Cell Fellowship. (Where 2 or 3 are gathered)
Nana get Fans pass Juju sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
You know book. grin

Yvonne fans are repeating same mistake Yemi fans made on social media platforms especially on this thread.... They overrate themselves. But the rude shock tomorrow will be so unbearable.

Apart from cooking, I don't see what's entertaining about Yvonne... I don't hate her though, but I prefer Olivia and Sandra.

Yvonne is too docile.
grin grin You always spit Facts๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Na you funny pass

Be like you no know say Thabana last result na bottom 3

And now with the pairing dissolved,his position might go down
Who would have thought Tsatsi will be in the house while Yemi was sent home unceremoniously?

These are the surprises we love to see. Not noisemaking and overrating.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Smoothgio:

Nana get Fans pass Juju sha
Apart from Dominique and a lady here, Nana does not have any fans...

Go to Twitter and Facebook and see how they're blasting her for her moody and ugly attitude.

Juju baby, the day he won that $1k, he won some fans for himself.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Thabang? I doubt...

says let wait till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
duduade16:
says let wait till tomorrow
No wahala.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Who would have thought Tsatsi will be in the house while Yemi was sent home unceremoniously?

These are the surprises we love to see. Not noisemaking and overrating.
Okay

Make we dey watch tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
rainluv:

Nothing happened oo๐Ÿ˜‚

Nana was actually sleeping and she just carry hair come... Just cos Tsatsi was doing hers.. she then remembered to do hers too just to end up stressing Nana

Mtchew...
She woke nana up to braid hair? shocked shocked
Nana is a saint abeg grin

Why didn't she ask Tsatsii to make hers?
Our nana don suffer.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2023
Their are two categories of fans;
1.Hyping SM fans. e.g Maria, Hermes, Yemi
2. Voting fans!! e.g, Dorathy, Adekunle

Just Pray ur fave's fanbase is not filled with the first category of people.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2023
queenemelda:
He is not. You are really underrating Yvonne. Person we go match or even top Blue.
leave him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2023
styrese:
Their are two categories of fans;
1.Hyping SM fans. e.g Hermes, Yemi
2. Voting fans!! e.g, Dorathy, Adekunle

Just Pray ur fave's fanbase is not filled with the first category of people.... grin
grin Add Maria fans to the first category.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.