Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084903 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
Impress who! A useless boy who is struggling "is be educated" with failed parents and living a dubious life.
Go to your coaching class.
Now let me begin to point out your errors. Which one is "is be educated"? Look at the quoted grin

You are totally irredeemable
I only feel pity for the donkey who let the best part of you roll down his left leg when raping your poverty-stricken eleven year old mother.

Check well, you have the DNA of a donkey.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Thabang doing whatever, whenever 💞
Then there is blaqboi, being a constant, while his girlfriend is sitting alone in the hoh room

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sanqa:
Is there a reason the camera will stay on ipeleng, miracle and nana for 2 hours? Unless......
It has also been on Khosi with Miracle. That means....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Now let me begin to point out your errors. Which one is "is be educated"? Look at the quoted grin

You are totally irredeemable
I only feel pity for the donkey who let the best part of you roll down his left leg when raping your poverty-stricken eleven year old mother.

Check well, you have the DNA of a donkey.
ODE! why should you quote a word with a question mark? Inappropriate use of construct.
You should focus your miserable life on how to pass your SSCE.
Hope you have stopped stealing from people.
Empty-headed low budget yahoo boy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
This show might be boring but at least we don’t have a sure winner yet…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:

ODE! why should you quote a word with a question mark? Inappropriate use of construct.
You should focus your miserable life on how to pass your SSCE.
Hope you have stopped stealing from people.
Empty-headed low budget yahoo boy.
All these insults will not save you from my grip grin You are already in it. You only resort to SSCE because that is where your strength seems to lie grin

Nevertheless, have you hawked your moma's pussy to eat today? I know you to be the son of a nolly prostitute.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Welcome back my lady. 🌹
Bless u my honourable of life🙏 U are one in a zillion😘A king👑 and I see so much Qualities that only u and my Mimi possesses smiley❤️ Jason is blessed to have u as his dad☺️This year all that was taken away from u will be restored in abundance🙏🙏🙏🪙💛

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Pharoh:

Trust me it's easy by default to just call you a bro from your name but I like the meaning very well. What tribe are you by the way if you don't mind sharing?.

Maybe you can show the gender icon next to your name or you prefer it without the label.

Jaba tribe..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
QueenSindel:
Bless u my honourable of life🙏 U are one in a zillion😘A king👑 and I see so much Qualities that only u and my Mimi possesses smiley❤️ Jason is blessed to have u as his dad☺️This year all that was taken away from u will be restored in abundance🙏🙏🙏🪙💛
Amen, thank you so kindly my beautiful friend.

God bless you real good. 😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
All these insults will not save you from my grip grin You are already in it. You only resort to SSCE because that is where your strength seems to lie grin

Nevertheless, have you hawked your moma's pussy to eat today? I know you to be the son of a nolly prostitute.
That shows how a nonentity you are.
I have to remind you always to get your priorities right.
What you need now is to read hard to pass so as not to be miserable like your demented parents.
Product of a failed home.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
That shows how a nonentity you are.
I have to remind you always to get your priorities right.
What you need now is to read hard to pass so as not to be miserable like your demented parents.
Product of a failed home.
Sharrap! You know nothing you fool!

You are the perfect description of a failed home. See how you are constituting nuisance in a public space. Stupidity had anal sex with insanity to produce your I'll self. I can't really blame you for that, it is because your hoe of a mother opened wide her dirty vagina for a donkey to finger and Bleep. You wouldn't be here running your mouth if your mom made use of a golden round. Now your life is completely useless. You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Sharrap! You know nothing you fool!

You are the perfect description of a failed home. See how you are constituting nuisance in a public space. Stupidity had anal sex with insanity to produce your I'll self. I can't really blame you for that, it is because your hoe of a mother opened wide her dirty vagina for a donkey to finger and Bleep. You wouldn't be here running your mouth if your mom made use of a golden round. Now your life is completely useless. You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Rubbish! Don't write this during your upcoming English examination to certify you.
No wonder you are mentally deficient.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
Rubbish! Don't write this during your upcoming English examination to certify you.
No wonder you are mentally deficient.
Test has shown that mental deficiency is an unconquerable disease in your bloodline.

That's just a tip of the delighted iceberg. Your chronic foolishness is raised to the power of One million.

Seek help in a mental home asap!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Test has shown that mental deficiency is an unconquerable disease in your bloodline.

That's just a tip of the delighted iceberg. Your chronic foolishness is raised to the power of One million.

Seek help in a mental home asap!
There is nothing like "chronic foolishness"
Poor boy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
There is nothing like "chronic foolishness"
Poor boy.
You are trying to dodge your miserable state of life. You can't even properly articulate yourself in the queen's language, see how you are just embarrassing your lineage. You are indeed the most foolish and dullest nairalander I know.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Alheeri:

Jaba tribe..

Thanks and nice to know that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
You are trying to dodge your miserable state of life. You can't even properly articulate yourself in the queen's language, see how you are just embarrassing your lineage. You are indeed the most foolish and dullest nairalander I know.
Idiot. Go back to your lesson classes.
It is afternoon here.
Shameless fraudulent nonentity.
You will not end well.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Notorioustroll: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
lokoloko84:
Idiot. Go back to your lesson classes.
It is afternoon here.
Shameless fraudulent nonentity.
You will not end well.
I understand the frustration with which you are commenting, but the good news here is that I will not loose you from my grip until I make you a complete mess.

For now you are free to blab. I have your time now and thank God none of my comrade is here to plead on your behalf.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
I understand the frustration with which you are commenting, but the good news here is that I will not loose you from my grip until I make you a complete mess.

For now you are free to blab. I have your time now and thank God none of my comrade is here to plead on your behalf.
who are your silly fellow criminals?
Go and return the monies you have stolen from people.
You are a living dead.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
pretydiva:

Omo! I almost broke my tv out of anger. To be honest, the camera crew are bias

Wetin be ‘the camera crew are bias’? Better go and use this time wey you dey waste here to learn proper grammar that will help your life…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
queenemelda:
It has also been on Khosi with Miracle. That means....

Camera focus on possible housemates that will be going home. The camera focused on my blue at a time too but waiting for DS sessions.

Blue Aiva has been worried about the eviction, her life and career outside as she is not prepared for it. She is worried about forming a team to do all that plus her cramps is making her to sleep too much.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Notorioustroll:
I said it. You are just a stark illiterate seeking relevance in a public space. What is "living dead"? It is "living death" you son of a nolly prostitute.

The person used ‘living dead’ correctly when he said ‘you are a living dead’. You dey talk say na ‘living death’ and you think you sound smart. Go and look up the meanings of ‘living dead’ and ‘living death’ and stop being stupid….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.