Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091663 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
dominique:

So you believe your votes counted? If you like Give Kananga Jr 100 million votes next week, he will be bundled out if he up for eviction no matter who he's up against. Na to do fasting and prayer that he wins hoh tomorrow.

I can't say for sure if votes counted or not but I know a lot of Nigerians aren't voting, or better put, didn't vote this week. The whole political atmosphere was enough to keep people distracted.

As for KJ, I wouldn't want him to win HoH. If his fans can't save him, I don't mind him leaving with my votes than to reach the finale and finish lower than Justin & Ipeleng.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Pemperempe:
Ship with ipeleng, go home next. Biggie spices we thank you oo
grin

Lol, Biggie nor wan share that girl.... See how he was angry with Miracle and deducted points from him last week. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
omotolly22:
The only thing I love about this bbtitans is the peculiarity in the voting result

Any housemate can move to the bottom or the top at anytime ,it matters on how you play your game

Unlike bbnaija ,that they would pick the winner and top 5 on the opening day and bandwagon them

And they would never leave the top position again no matter how poor their game is ,or give other housemate the chance to move up ,except biggie uses a twist to evict them or change the dynamic.

But khosi has been the winner since day one na

Nothing has changed till now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

No mind her

She sef dey laugh others wey still dey game and her smooth operata is out😂😂

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

They are maaad 😂😂😂😂
You sef join them

Lauryn,God will judge you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beorn:

I can't say for sure if votes counted or not but I know a lot of Nigerians aren't voting, or better put, didn't vote this week. The whole political atmosphere was enough to keep people distracted.

As for KJ, I wouldn't want him to win HoH. If his fans can't save him, I don't mind him leaving with my votes than to reach the finale and finish lower than Justin & Ipeleng.

Nigerians are voting khosi and thabang

Especially khosi
We’re not busy with any elections

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

It’s so painful

The same people that supported Mmeli are the same people that constantly insulted yemi

Apart from thabang and a few of khosi whose content revolves around men , The remaining SAns were painfully boring

Nigerians don’t have sense Walahi

I’m not even angry that they’re supporting khosi and thabang o afterall Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex and people pleasing disease

But why TF are you bringing down your fellow Nigerian
That’s my only grouse with miracle till today

Don't mind them ,next time even if they make niger republic vs nigeria , or Somalia vs nigeria

Nigerians would still support the foreigners, naija no dey take eyes see foreigners

Every foreigner is superior to them ,in their mind

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

You sef join them

Lauryn,God will judge you

I haven’t said anything ooo

I decided not to troll kanaga today because of onyi99

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

Make them no vex

We were focused on Yemi's birthday preparation

grin grin grin. How is Yemi doing? Hope he is good?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opulencepee(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Khosi shooting her shot at Blaqboi again. Hmm, "low key bestie indeed".
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
omotolly22:

Don't mind them ,next time even if they make niger republic vs nigeria , or Somalia vs nigeria

Nigerians would still support the foreigners, naija no dey take eyes see foreigners

Every foreigner is superior to them ,in their mind

People that guides South African and Lebanese inside their own country

Glorified sl@ves 😂😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy cheesy

You too like trouble

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
MamBi:

grin grin grin. How is Yemi doing? Hope he is good?

Our baby is doing super well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

You sha grin

She made him a cup of tea.. removed a spec from his hair and gazed into his eyes... The triangle this time will be two guys over a girl.... better than we anticipated with blue... a week to watch cheesy

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

So na even Tsatsii dey keep Kanaga for that house, Kanaga better begin follow him PG 13 everywhere now.......cheesy grin cheesy

Squeez their silly necks very well grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beorn:

But Yvonne is also Nigerian & she didn’t appear in bottom 4. I think it’s now a matter of which fans can purchase the most IUCs. That must have played a huge role.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

You sha grin

She made him a cup of tea.. removed a spec from his hair and gazed into his eyes... The triangle this time will be two guys over a girl.... better than we anticipated with blue... a week to watch cheesy

Hey lawd, my first time of seeing Blaq and Khosi gisting…. When did they become this friendly?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ndi we want entertainment

Yet you didn’t vote the entertainers

We’re not voting country but people yet all your faves are South Africans

If you go to the mirror and shout ozuor 3 times , Nigerian flag will appear

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Unblock me IJN......cheesy grin cheesy
Mbanu

How can you shade my two boys in one statement

You deserve lifetime banning sef 😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by joudini(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
ignant:

You watch BB too?

Bros, not really. I was curious about something.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
MamBi:

Hey lawd, my first time of seeing Blaq and Khosi gisting…. When did they become this friendly?

Blaq has always been khosi’s third choice

They’ve even kissed during T&grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

So na even Tsatsii dey keep Kanaga for that house, Kanaga better begin follow him PG 13 everywhere now.......cheesy grin cheesy

All thanks to Tsatsii, now we know😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
This show has been rigged since day one
We have sounded the alarm from the beginning but y’all refused to believe till happened to kanaga

Why weren’t percentages shown ??

Nigerians are also aiding their madness with their constant vilifying and demonic brutality on their contestants

We roasted Sandra , jenni , yemi , Olivia , even nana that gave us a show , we did them wrong yet praised South Africans for doing the exact same thing

South Africans protected their Ipeleng regardless of what she did with Lukay , they also protected Tsatsi and khosi fiercely

Ipeleng is also painfully boring and slow but all attention is on vonne and kanaga

Make una dey there dey play

I thought it's only me that thinks this way.
What Nigerians did to the naija girls the first 2 or 3 weeks cannot be forgiven or forgotten

You would have thought SA girls were angels and naija girls Devils.

Nigerians sha.
I don't know what they think it makes them look like if they support SA housemates over naija Housemates and I also don't know why they thought it was ok to only support 2 male Housemates for finale.

SA fans were not joking. Not only do they support their male and female Housemates for the finale, they also support them through everything. Decampaign doesn't work with them. even if you think their Housemates are Boring or ugly or heartless They hype them. Paint the ugly ones as beautiful. Paint the boring or heartless ones as good game players which is why they are boring or heartless Repackage them.
If you see the way they hype Tsatsii? grin they defend everything

Then Nigerians will now buy into their packaging and trash their own housemates then and adopt SA housemates
Meanwhile SA stands behind their Housemates without shaking.
SA is Patriotic to the max for their Housemates.
Imagine carrying 3 out of 4 Housemates to top 4
Is it easy?

Nigerians. I don't understand sha. I really don't

thatigboman:
you are 100% on point. What value have ipeleng, thatsi and Justin added to the show since the show started, yet they are still there. Those ones highlights are just show them walk into the stage, sleep, wake and walk out. For ipeleng, they just add her fucking lukay. And that's all about it.
If u say nana was boring (nana that gave viewers so much to talk about) what then will u say of the trio of ipeleng, thatsi and Justin?
Nigerians are just so so judgemental
I cant even imagine myself voting for any south african, not to talk of that xenophobic heartless teenager and that prostitute ashemale

Too too judgemental to their own. Just too judgemental.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:
Anytime their overestimated fave isn't doing as well as they think, they say it's rigged.

They don't know it isn't just Nigerians and South Africans that are voting.

Find out who the people from, Ghana, Cameroon, Angola, Kenya etc are voting...

Most people from other countries are rooting for Khosi and that's why she will win.
lagos votes alone will swallow all the rest of Africa votes on a good day, if we are united (but in this bbtitans, we are not united because of "sellouts" like ur good controversial sef). We did it in big brother africa, back to back. We won big brother africa so tey south africans rioted and the production team suspended the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Alot of people are not even following the show the evidence is here of this thread, it only comes alive on Sunday during eviction after then it becomes a dead thread.....

The BBT season was timed wrongly and its telling on the show as the hype is generally low especially in Nigeria here.....

No. They weren't considering Nigerian viewers in the first place when they launched it, their target was majorly SAn viewers. So, they timed it rightly for their targeted audience. Do you think BBN will ever be be launched during election periods? Never!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
Ndi we want entertainment

Yet you didn’t vote the entertainers

We’re not voting country but people yet all your faves are South Africans

If you go to the mirror and shout ozuor 3 times , Nigerian flag will appear
Lmao
Babe abeg grin
What is this? @ bold
Abeg.
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
endure207:
Am jst confused, thabang had 12% wen dey Wre in pair nd was even in d bottom three, how come he now has fans more than kanaga jnr, I can understand yvonne own, she has olivia nd juicy jay fans to herself, tatsi has ipeleng ,ebubu nd some shippers fans to herself, buh thabang am surprised shocked shocked shocked
Logical explanation is that nana pulled him down compared to other pairs

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by joudini(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
thatigboman:
my brother, naija wahala too much. For this bbtitans, the basic reason Nigerians are not that interested is because of wrong time. They asked the producers to postpone till after the elections, they refused. And then the cash crunch came in. And the worst, the elections. It is well.

Bros, no be small thing. I'd like to think it has had a significant impact on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:
Abi we should support Yvonne instead cus Kj ticket don cut ooo

O boy that ticket don cut oo

Kanaga na feather weight. Tsatii has been the one carrying that modafucker's back.
🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by joudini(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

This season is boring and biased against Nigerians

Sad.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
For the avoidance of doubt...
kanaga, Ipeleng, Tsatsi, Ebubu, Justin and Yvonne are in same WhatsApp group...

...the difference being that... Kanaga did some PR job and is constantly hyped to high heavens without a commiserate action in the house.

All the above mentioned are playing TOO SAFE...

But ...again Justin is the only one not OBVIOUSLY playing a game among them... so people took to him naturally. He "earned" his "fans" by doing nothing

A pity the entertaining ones left too early...

The main yawa ...wil be when Justin wins HOH tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Titaniumental:

The percentage were so microscopic to the point of embarrassment, hence why Biggie decided to cover their shame

Ahh, Say Ghawd grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.