Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,303 members, 7,850,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101826 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

O boy that ticket don cut oo

Kanaga na feather weight. Tsatii has been the one carrying that modafucker's back.
🤣🤣🤣
I still don't believe that results

How can Kanavia as a pair be top 2 and both members of the pair appear in bottom 4 as individuals

The maths is not matching ooo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Giel:

That's why I'm hoping Yvonne wins hoh

It's not over until it's over.
A show that can lie shamelessly on Olivia like that can do anything.
Olivia's eviction pained me to my bone marrow. I was like "say again" thought I was in a trance. That everything would be OK when I wake up.
Nigerians shaa. I just shame for myself, my countrymen and women. Even if it is a curse, u break away from it naa. Black africans were shipped to and enslaved in America for centuries. They fought and broke free. The son of a Kenyan migrant ruled US. The daughter of a amaican and Indian migrants is their current VP. Same thing in UK at the moment. So it is obviously not a black thing but purely a Nigerian thing. 2 of the evictees today are Nigerians. Would have been 3 if kanaga had been evicted as well.
Who do us this thing abeg?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
thatigboman:
lagos votes alone will swallow all the rest of Africa votes on a good day, if we are united (but in this bbtitans, we are not united because of "sellouts" like ur good controversial sef). We did it in big brother africa, back to back. We won big brother africa so tey south africans rioted and the production team suspended the show.
Fortunately a lot of people are not voting based on nationality. We're voting who we like. We have nothing to prove. Khosi winning will make me more than happy. She has proved that she's the best player. May she take the crown and the cheque. She deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mimi Nwa Somto chukwu come back to Mama kiss U fought a Great Fight and Won it handsdown👑finishing No 1 amongst all the batch of housemates that came in same day with u including blue iva that whoreyemi's fans Voted yet U still molested her at the poll kiss Come to Me ONWA NA ETI ORA 1 of the whole BB shows kissU Have Made me super Proud Winner of them allkiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Giel:

Exactly

The projected winner from day 1 who has never entered the bottom
That is why we need all hands to vote for Yvonne instead to try and give Nigeria the last laugh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

cheesy
I am glad all this is playing out,
Otherwise future contestants will do outside work... then come on the show to snooze

So happy the results are unpredictable... this is how it should be

Yes oo, we will no longer reward boring housemates for doing nothing but licking their lips and giving us pg13 ships. That was how they almost made sleeping sickness winner last season. No more!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by donforeign: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:

The girl knows how to keep herself in the news... good or bad cheesy

She is proving to them that Yemi was not her game.... Khosi is a game herself
she is proving to yall that she is as good as useless without a man .....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
So kanaga nor even strong grin

it's good the two simps are out anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:
Fortunately a lot of people are not voting based on nationality. We're voting who we like. We have nothing to prove. Khosi winning will make me more than happy. She has proved that she's the best player. May she take the crown and the cheque. She deserves it.
comot joor. I can easily counter all u say with a lot of facts, but knowing u, it will just be pouring water on a stone.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amya:
Anytime their overestimated fave isn't doing as well as they think, they say it's rigged.

They don't know it isn't just Nigerians and South Africans that are voting.

Find out who the people from, Ghana, Cameroon, Angola, Kenya etc are voting...

Most people from other countries are rooting for Khosi and that's why she will win.

True talk. Something we need to consider.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Imagine Justin winning the HoH tomorrow... Just Imagine... grin
Church agbasa

Sunday will be bloody

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awnn some people are humbled now

Shebi una been dey parade , dey shade us left , right and center

Now una dey give vote of thanks 😂😂😂

You can be Humble now all you want but unlike oga Sanwo wey turn mechanic and church usher , y’all won’t touch that win

Smoothgio , where did your guys go 😑😑😑😑

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
Geezeem:
For the avoidance of doubt...
kanaga, Ipeleng, Tsatsi, Ebubu, Justin and Yvonne are in same WhatsApp group...

...the difference being that... Kanaga did some PR job and is constantly hyped to high heavens without a commiserate action in the house.

All the above mentioned are playing TOO SAFE...

But ...again Justin is the only one not OBVIOUSLY playing a game among them... so people took to him naturally. He "earned" his "fans" by doing nothing

A pity the entertaining ones left too early...

The main yawa ...wil be when Justin wins HOH tomorrow cheesy

Juju has fans oooo, saw his fanspage on twitter campaigning for yvonne and Thabang.
With d result now, he might beat kanaga on d poll.
I want him up with kanaga this week😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ndi we should vote for a Nigerian to win but just yesterday you brothers chased voters away just because they are not same tribe with you. Mtchwww

Na when we get international show like this Una dey remember say we be one Nigerian. Otele gbagbuo Kwa unu dia

Khosi for the money

Khosi will win

If you're not happy about it go and kpeme
grin grin grin Charity begins at home abi.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by donforeign: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ndi we should vote for a Nigerian to win but just yesterday you brothers chased voters away just because they are not same tribe with you. Mtchwww

Na when we get international show like this Una dey remember say we be one Nigerian. Otele gbagbuo Kwa unu dia

Khosi for the money

Khosi will win

u said it all. 9jerians are sentimental people.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Imagine Justin winning the HoH tomorrow... Just Imagine... grin
that will cause the 3rd world war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
LordTheus:

True talk. Something we need to consider.

So the people from Angola , Ghana , Alabama and Atlanta all want khosi to win abi

We need to be talking reality things amya 😑😑

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m in a good mood ooo

Miracle is gone and khosi will win and Nigerians will be mudded

I’m happy asf

Imagine one goat saying BBN girls should learn how to play a game from khosi

Imagine the likes of MERCY , Tacha and cee c in this edition
Their mechanic no go see where hide her face
My highlight of the night

Nothing concern me again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
QueenSindel:
Mimi Nwa Somto chukwu come back to Mama kiss U fought a Great Fight and Won it handsdown👑finishing No 1 amongst all the batch of housemates that came in same day with u including blue iva that whoreyemi's fans Voted yet U still molested her at the poll kiss Come to Me ONWA NA ETI ORA 1 of the whole BB shows kissU Have Made me super Proud Winner of them allkiss kiss kiss

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've been looking for you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Khosi for the money

Khosi will win

chai.
Deep. Ashawo ashemale very ugly kolosi will not win nada.
A Nigerian will win, Yvonne hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:

So the people from Angola , Ghana , Alabama and Atlanta all want khosi to win abi

We need to be talking reality things amya 😑😑

No one knows really. Hence why I said it's something to consider.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
joudini:
Don't be annoyed BB-watchers, I am curious, so I have a question: Is it right to assume that the incoherent monetary policies, our elections and the disappointing circumstances around it affected the devotion of the average BB audience in Nigeria? Or is it just the Nigerian delegation that didn't cut it.

My sis who is (or used to be?) a hard core BB watcher visited me today, but drove off just as the eviction show was about to start. When I called her, she replied 'abeg, leave me'. Lol. This is someone that would read for an exam with BBA blaring on the screen.

Yep. These are genuine concerns that I've highlighted before.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes oo, we will no longer reward boring housemates for doing nothing but licking their lips and giving us pg13 ships. That was how they almost made sleeping sickness winner last season. No more!!
And the useless winner you gave the money Last year is more useless than ever

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lauryn41:
Awnn some people are humbled now

Shebi una been dey parade , dey shade us left , right and center

Now una dey give vote of thanks 😂😂😂

You can be Humble now all you want but unlike oga Sanwo wey turn mechanic and church usher , y’all won’t touch that win

Smoothgio , where did your guys go 😑😑😑😑

I'm tired grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

And the useless winner you gave the money Last year is more useless than ever

Yes she is a useless winner but she gave us undiluted entertainment last season so it was well deserved.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
MamBi:

This is what I truly appreciate. Bandwagon just does not seem to be working this time around…

How you play and alliances you work for seems really important.. Love it…

This!

I am loving it too

This is what is upsetting the Apple cart
..... this is what they are calling rigging

... bandwagoners are loosing their peace.... I like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
switlily25:
Oh no!!!
Miracle has been evicted?
Damn!!!
Judgejudith aka queensindel,I’m so sorry
Thanks dearie it's well smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

Na when we get international show like this Una dey remember say we be one Nigerian
. Otele gbagbuo Kwa unu dia

Khosi for the money

Khosi will win

This one too dey sha
This one dey.

Let the disunity at home continue to be reflected outside I guess.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
You keep mistaking me for your father... 🙂

You really want my attention so bad but you're doing it in a negative way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alheeri:

Juju has fans oooo, saw his fanspage on twitter campaigning for yvonne and Thabang.
With d result now, he might beat kanaga on d poll.
I want him up with kanaga this week😁

grin grin grin grin grin. The shade, the shade….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yvonne making dinner for the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Smoothgio:

No mind scondy

I no see her around when them evict her operata but she had to come online to mock Kj

How dare she😫😫😫

E be things cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.