Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084985 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
queenemelda:
This is the origin of all this. Why Nigeria? Why not any other country that has the same population as them? Only for them to turn around and start trying to disadvantage the same population that gave them publicity. Of course they are users, from the timing of the show, to the way our housemates were treated, to the DJs, the voting process and now that we have come to that realization, we are being asked not to complain. We should not watch with emotions, the same emotions that have been behind the success of BB. Anyways, now that we know the voting process, let our Naija reps be up, let's know where we stand. There's no need crying over spilt milk.

Why Nigeria you ask. Have you seen the sponsorship of this show? At least 80% Nigerian! BBMzansi franchise was about to die due to lack of sponsors so they decided to bring in big spenders to resuscitate their dying brand. Not that South African companies are too broke to sponsor this show ooo, they're probably not interested or invested enough to want to sponsor

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
If they are accurate, the hoh is between tsatsi and thabang, I hope thabang, but ipeleng is being careful
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Naija HMs are too dumb mhen. Always carry last

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yvonne is dull sha. Which kind nonsense be this. Na so her head empty ? Nawa. I hope she wins sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
ItisHi:
Naija HMs are too dumb mhen. Always carry last

Swears. They are generally poor in games.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is the ranking of week 9 eviction process
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Another south African gets into the finals at the end of this head of house game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thabang my love

Tsatsi should win so Kj can inherit her fans cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yoh another challenge between thabang and tsatsi. Game of luck , the housemates who picks a suitcase with the highest number of gold coins wins hoh and goes to the finale.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Oh lawd 😭

You are definitely a man
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thabang and Tsastsii for final round. That’s dangerous sha. Either of them wins, their fans go vote for one another eweeii
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsi wins
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chai!!

If Thabang win this Hoh, Khosi will get pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Someone here once told me I responded to her badly once and she liked me, shoutout to her I won't mention the name. That made me feel bad. Putting me on a certain (I'll call it pedestal for lack of a better word) is putting unnecessary pressure on me. I don't like it. I will respond to issues at hand the way I feel, not to please. If I don't do things the way you or anybody likes, I'm sorry, but I will not stop airing my opinion on things. That sounds like blackmail and it looks ugly. Have a good day.

You too
Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thabang might win it.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsii is the new HOH.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na so this demonic Tatsi take enter finals
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsi again so this girl will enter final
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:

Globally it is one of the biggest.

Not even close, bud.

When I say successful, I'm talking numbers and following. Contestants on the challenge were amazed with Tacha's following and how big BBN is.

That's not a very solid metric, assuming the "numbers and following" you are citing here relates to social media. If you consider the entertainment landscape in Nigeria and compare it to other countries, it's kind of a stretch to assert BBNaija as a global success on the bases of online numbers. In Nigeria, and probably the whole of Africa, Big Brother is hands down the biggest series in all of reality television. In the western world, Big Brother is just a run of the mill and not as popular as their rival shows. BBUK and BBUS peaked in the late 2000s and early 2010s. By then, BBNaija wasn't even in the picture. BBN took off in 2017 and by then the UK and USA versions of show were being worn down with dwindling ratings and followership. Not to mention the plethora of reality shows in the West that are even more popular than BB (Kardashians, Floribama Shore, Love Island, Challenge etc.).

In Africa, BB is our bread and butter. That's why it's so popular here. But in terms of success, BBNaija as a show (I'm not talking of the individual housemates) is yet to attain the global heights and recognition of BB in the United States, Canada, Britain, India, Phillipines, Australia, Israel, Portugal, Germany etc.

As for content, you should realize that the environment matters. Nigerians are not into the scheming and mind games a few of you clamour for. You people don't even follow BBcan or BBus, where you'd see the content you clamour for. You guys enjoy BBN, but you enjoy hate watching it more.

[color=#550000]It's not even just about the scheming. Go watch one season of BBUK and get back to me. BBUK and BBN use the EXACT SAME FORMAT, but BBUK has better planned and well thought-out twists with more creative tasks, a more interesting selection of housemates who all stand out in their respective ways (it's hard to spot a delawood in BBUK).

And I've watched a good number of BBCAN and especially BBUS seasons from start to finish btw, so don't assume that I've never watched them. My watching BBN is more of a force of habit and due to the fact that I used to be a BBN fanatic, especially during Lockdown. Watching BBUK for the first time reduced my interest in BBN, because the production is simply impressive. You may interpret it as me knocking on our local content, but I just can't deny that BBUK is objectively better than BBN.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsii in the finale......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
jenifer007:

You are definitely a man
Yes 🤣 I like the way you think
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsi to the finals .Chaiiiiiiii biggie you do this one .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
I no they will lose their wager

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Tsatsii in the finale......cheesy grin cheesy
A mess 😭😭
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kanaga is going homeeeeeeeeeeeee😂😂🤗😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
duduade16:
Tsatsi again so this girl will enter final

She don enter ohhhhh

Biggies snake angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade16: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:
Tsatsi to the finals .Chaiiiiiiii biggie you do this one .
This is just luck
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thatsii is a finalist. Lickie fans are currently shaking grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
E be like say na gays and lesbians dey cute for this demonic girl called Tatsi angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shippers should be able to focus on Kanaga for voting now. Congratulations to Tsatsii
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
rainluv:
Thabang my love

Tsatsi should win so Kj can inherit her fans cheesy

With the way Kanaga's handler slut shamed her, I doubt they will vote for him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
And that's how Tsatsi got to the finals.. Chai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.