Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1087406 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
MamBi:

But Yvonne is Nigerian and she got enough points to take he through.

It was Juicy's fans. Nothing took her through, she was the only Nigerian that did not appear in the bottom. She got votes from shippers, and I am very sure whatever margin she got was incredibly small.

Juicy campaigned for her, so, if you did not see her there, it is solely because of that, not even because she got any better votes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eeghe:

This has never been in question, though?
🤷🏾‍♀️

Why does it even matter... this person is decent, civil and coherent... more than lots of people here
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:
Tsatsi fans on Twitter planning to vote thabang. Lmfao
Dem suppose wear Ebuka that 'dunce' cap on Sunday, since na him go represent Nigeria.

That was always the plan, no Tsatsii fan will vote for Kanaga, the SA guys are will only vote their peeps......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsi.... a cat with 9 lives grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blaqboi, Justin, Kanaga and Thabang are coming home this week......

I don't think Thabang is going home sha although I want him gone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:

I second the motion.😂

Election don finish, make my boy do dey come house, script dey and we want shoot film.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think Yvonne is stronger than Thabang based on last Sunday result though.....
We didn't see their positions. With this new voting system, thabang would bounce Yvonne.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nhazeru:

I don't think Thabang is going home sha although I want him gone

Well na Sunday we go know, the SA voters will gladly kick him out for Khosi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na small kind wk9 results,na wk42 results smh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

See, not one Nigerian aside Ebubu should be in that finals

Since organisers decided who they want to win, none of ours should be in that house after Sunday.

We will borrow them Ebubu for one more week, but the rest should be coming home.

Safarigirl kuku kill me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:

We didn't see their positions. With this new voting system, thabang would bounce Yvonne.

Well we are going to find out on Sunday though.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vic2Ree(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:

Globally it is one of the biggest. When I say successful, I'm talking numbers and following. Contestants on the challenge were amazed with Tacha's following and how big BBN is.
The profit BBN makes for multichoice is massive.
As for content, you should realize that the environment matters. Nigerians are not into the scheming and mind games a few of you clamour for. You people don't even follow BBcan or BBus, where you'd see the content you clamour for. You guys enjoy BBN, but you enjoy hate watching it more.

After wasting my time typing out a lengthy response to this with my LordTheus moniker, I got banned for no damn reason. I can't be arsed repeating everything I wrote down initially so I'll just say three things. Take it or leave it, I don't care

1. BBN isn't close to being the most successful series globally. I cited and outlined various reasons in my post now deleted, and I don't have the time or energy to type it all out again.

2. BBN and BBUK use the exact some format. BBUK just handle it better and make it more engaging. Plus housemate selection in BBUK is very impressive. Every cast member in BBUK is usually interesting and fun in his/her own way, unlike BBN that must have at least 8-10 delawoods.

3. I've actually watched numerous BBUS and BBCAN seasons so I don't know what that last bit in your post was about.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
What annoys me most about this show is that it will affect BBN if it airs this year. Viewer fatigue for this nonsense
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:

Safarigirl kuku kill me

Work dey O, dem dey waste their time for that house.

Nobody who matters is even watching the show anymore in Nigeria, so, wetin dem dey still do for there when there is money to be made outside?

They should be coming home.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Well na Sunday we go know, the SA voters will gladly kick him out for Khosi.....

Pls they should kick him out
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think Yvonne is stronger than Thabang based on last Sunday result though.....

Bro check the table again, khosi and thabang are the strongest housemates in the show. Blue Aiva today just gave her fans the go ahead to vote kanaga so i see him making to the finals before yvonne.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
I think it's possible if he's the only Nigerian in the finale
safarigirl:

He will not win.

The entire show was not structured for a Nigerian to win. It was structured for a South African to win

I hope all the three Nigerians come back home on Sunday, me I no dey vote. Make SA enjoy their finals.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
FocusedDiva:
Ebubu might just be the only Nigerian in the finale and may eventually win the show

The question is does he appeal to other African audiences aside Nigerians?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Blaqboi, Justin, Kanaga and Thabang are coming home this week......

Bro it’s tough o, no reason am like that o. Tsatsii fans are voting Thabang and Shippers will be voting Kanaga. It’s a tough one bro
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Vic2Ree:

After wasting my time typing out a lengthy response to this with my LordTheus moniker, I got banned for no damn reason. I can't be arsed repeating everything I wrote down initially so I'll just say three things. Take it or leave it, I don't care

1. BBN isn't close to being the most successful series globally. I cited and outlined various reasons in my post now deleted, and I don't have the time or energy to type it all out again.

2. BBN and BBUK use the exact some format. BBUK just handle it better and make it more engaging. Plus every cast member in BBUK is usuay interesting in his/her own way, unlike BBN that must have at least 8-10 delawoods.

3. I've actually watched numerous BBUS seasons so I don't know what that last bit in your post was about.

BBUS is one of the best shows 24 seasons and still going, I think they should adopt the format here leave the viewers out it let the HMs scheme their way to the prize money.....

BBUK is light years ahead of BBN in terms of the HM selection and the kind of content, however, BBN there are alot of restriction because of the environment, we the viewer even miss alot of things not shown because of the environment, our own brand of reality TV is not "realitying" because of the environment......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tsatsi my love

Spray the pepper yooooo 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
badinfluence:
What annoys me most about this show is that it will affect BBN if it airs this year. Viewer fatigue for this nonsense

That's true, I think they should just take a break and let BBN come back next year......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

So SA voted more for yvonne that blu? And you say they don't like Nigerians? Repent 🤣
Juicy fans voted her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
SA Blue fans should be able to vote for Kanaga too. For Yvonne to snatch this week, it will need extra effort’s because Kanaga will be getting even if it’s a drop of vote from them SA folks, shippers, some Tsatsii fans, Some Blue fans…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

BBUS is one of the best shows 24 seasons and still going, I think they should adopt the format here leave the viewers out it let the HMs scheme their way to the prize money.....

BBUK is light years ahead of BBN in terms of the HM selection and the kind of content, however, BBN there are alot of restriction because of the environment, we the viewer even miss alot of things not shown because of the environment, our own brand of reality TV is not "realitying" because of the environment......
They cannot adopt that pattern of leaving viewers out. That format cannot work here.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations Tsatsi....

Weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:
South Africans should please take more people to the finals

If Ebubu is the last Nigerian standing we will give him the prize.

Although deep down in my heart I know khosi deserves this win.Her game was good .

Periodt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:

Nahhhh I want thabang in the finals .

i want him too... for my viewing pleasure grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
duduade16:
which game, she did not win anything in the house by herself, HOH, Friday game, so what have she done to win

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Geezeem:

i want him too... for my viewing pleasure grin

You want Yemi to break the TV they just gift am abi.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thabang dey carry mouth near Khosi virgina for day light.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Twoclans:

Big brother is not really about winning tasks, games or HOH.If you win those one it's just bragging rights for your fans .

Kanaga and blackboi are both competitive but alot of fans find them boring and don't resonate with their games.

Khosi kept viewers talking and kept the fans hearts pumping .That is just the truth .

Does the name Chomzy the task mistress ring a bell? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.