Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1094806 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
MamBi:

If I was in that house I would not give her a break too oh.

Housemates are like sharks.. grin. Just a whiff of blood and they attack.. grin

True sha... na game grin

But we should allow her to feel bad or cry... she is human too undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
Onyi99:

Even if he does not win that money,my boy is already miles ahead of you😂😂

So choke on it
e pain am! Nothing for your boy grin grin cry blood
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
ItisHi:
Cry! Lickie ain't smelling the money after all the fake ass personality and PR.

... and viewers manipulation cheesy
All the indirect speeches will not save him this week... otilo!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Thabang dey carry mouth near Khosi virgina for day light.....cheesy grin cheesy
Something wey go dey smell like decayed fish
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
I have said this before I will repeat it again,this bitter gizzard have a problem with Safari girl.

She wait for her to pick a fave and the next thing is paid PR 😂😂

And the dokinta will gradually follow suits with her bb god and for my viewing pleasure 😂
If you women are hornny ,you know what to do and if you feel you don't like the gents kindly tune is to NTA or watch Arise news( we have alot of problems at hand)

Confused women

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
I’m going all hard for Yvonne ooo. I will make sure I find SA voters. I can’t afford to lose the only Nigerian who may be save on Sunday…

This week is tough o. Anything can happen.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
ItisHi:
e pain am! Nothing for your boy grin grin cry blood

Tears no dey again😂😂

But na you go still cry sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
fitzmayowa:

BBUS is one of the best shows 24 seasons and still going, I think they should adopt the format here leave the viewers out it let the HMs scheme their way to the prize money.....

As much as I really really detest the public voting system, I actually wouldn't want BBN to abandon it for the BBUS system. I LOVE BBUS' chess-like gameplay with all the strategizing and the alliances and the action packed HOH and veto competitions and would have loved to see that sort of gameplay in a Nigerian setting, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be received well by the Nigerian viewing public. We've grown accustomed to audience participation in Big Brother via voting. We've been doing it for years. There would be serious backlash if such happened.

The recent BB Australia season is proof if this. They switched from audience voting to housemate voting and it became the most controversial season in the history of the country's BB series. The reception in Nigeria might be much worse.

Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. As bland as BBN is, people still enjoy it. The producers have no legitimate reason to flip the gameplay style over on its head. The only legitimate concern facing the series now is the possible BBN fatigue growing gradually in the country, especially in the aftermath of the 2023 Presidential, Gubernatorial and State of Assembly Elections.

All of that being said, I'd like to see a new Nigerian reality TV show separate from Big Brother that will implement the BBUS gameplay. I'd like to see the dynamics and how Nigerian contestants will handle all the pressure, high stake competitions, alliances, betrayals, bullying, conspiracy etc. It would be an interesting watch for sure.

BBUK is light years ahead of BBN in terms of the HM selection and the kind of content

Damn straight.

however, BBN there are alot of restriction because of the environment, we the viewer even miss alot of things not shown because of the environment, our own brand of reality TV is not "realitying" because of the environment......

Exactly. Nigerian reality TV is too safe even by reality TV standards. It isnt necessarily a bad thing though, but people like me prefer raw and hardcore reality TV.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Indirect speeches but your kobosi has been crying and you said she was in her feelings😂😂

If it was Kanaga he is been strategic

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Aww, Is Kanaga upset?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
MamBi:
Aww, Is Kanaga upset?

No
He is acting for the camera and manipulating the viewers
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Geezeem:

Speak for your fave abeg.

cos now he dey bottom, all Nigerians should come home? cheesy
.... before yesterday, he was your winner... lol

Abe make una allow Yvonne and Ebubu play their games... them no follow for una recall
LMAO

Very dumb ass set of people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
I keep seeing a lot of posts here suggesting that there will be 5 finalists. How are you so sure there will be 5? There is a very good chance that only 2 or 3 HMs might go home this Sunday. It wouldn't be the first time we've had more than 5 HMs in the finals.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
JBoss25:

We have xenophobia here in Naija too. These mods will be the end of Lagos, mark my words
End of Lagos kwa?

The way some of u take all this online nonsense serious ehn.

Anyone have the right to live anywhere at anytime in Nigeria and that's for a fact

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Many people are going to make a lot of money this week. I'm thinking of registering afresh and offer my services. If people are willing to send money to people they don't know 🤣🤣 I wouldn't even vote for that thabang and that khosi with that money, what's in it for me? Just bragging rights? No ways

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Whitesnow01:
I’m going all hard for Yvonne ooo. I will make sure I find SA voters. I can’t afford to lose the only Nigerian who may be save on Sunday…

This week is tough o. Anything can happen.

5k votes done this evening

My group is voting massively already

We had a few Ghanaians and Zambians that joined us this morning

Crashing the poll yo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:
When Thabang has finished nominating the Nigerians, he will still not win the show.

I hope he has something he can be useful in in that his country post show, since he says being on the show adds nothing of value to the average South African if they cannot win

Maybe Kobosi will hire him as her praise singer and little handbag.
Lamentation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordTheus:
I keep seeing a lot of posts here suggesting that there will be 5 finalists. How are you so sure there will be 5? There is a very good chance that only 2 or 3 HMs might go home this Sunday. It wouldn't be the first time we've had more than 5 HMs in the finals.
We can even have 7 in the final week, but people should not relax.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Giel:
Kanaga returned fire to those who nominated him.
Thabang and khosi.
Xenophobic Kanabore
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

We can even have 7 in the final week, but people should not relax.

Noooo we want a top 5 only
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:
When Thabang has finished nominating the Nigerians, he will still not win the show.

I hope he has something he can be useful in in that his country post show, since he says being on the show adds nothing of value to the average South African if they cannot win

Maybe Kobosi will hire him as her praise singer and little handbag.

Don't worry about Thabang. He will be fine with or without the money. At his age, he's already well established outside the house and is doing well for himself. He's destined for greatness.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amya:
They are always crying victimization. Please which edition of BB has anyone who didn't win HOH stroll into the finals by not being up?

People are suddenly having short term memory because of the twist. How pathetic

Amya...when u see bullshit...call it for what it is...the sudden change of voting pattern without pre-informing viewers...the point voting should have been adopted abinitio...if it can work for individuals..it would work for the pairs....

Putting Yvonne up after a very long pause doesn't make sense...he could have simply said...nominations cancelled...everyone up

Truth is this is purely a south African show...they don't need to add Nigerians to give it buzz

They either do bba or stick to their bbmzamzi ...

U don't hear the complaint that the population of Nigerians would be advantageous to them for subscription fees..but its disadvantageous to the voting system?...why wanna earn so much from a region u don't want let the proceeds to go back to ...?

Naaa...this bbtitans is complete bullshit...

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
500k votes for Yvonne!! Let’s go.

Anyone in Asaba willing to come to my voting station at Pinnacle Hotel, Asaba? Please DM
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordTheus:

Don't worry about Thabang. He will be fine with or without the money. At his age, he's already well established outside the house and is doing well for himself. He's destined for greatness.

What did you see in my tweet that indicated I was worried about anybody on that show?

All of them are destined for greatness if na so, one of the signs of greatness is being on Big Brother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Clearly the winner of this thing is Khosi. She’s getting votes from Nigerians and South Africans. Unlike one borite wey Nigerian bandwagon people dey try push for no reason…
Dey don calm down now,after they say reality yesterday

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:
Many people are going to make a lot of money this week. I'm thinking of registering afresh and offer my services. If people are willing to send money to people they don't know 🤣🤣 I wouldn't even vote for that thabang and that khosi with that money, what's in it for me? Just bragging rights? No ways

Get your paper girl!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Zihno:
500k votes for Yvonne!! Let’s go.

Anyone in Asaba willing to come to my voting station at Pinnacle Hotel, Asaba? Please DM

Guys beware of kidnappers wey go try lure una with big brother voting…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
I love swimming in the salty tears of wailers. Such bliss!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
scondy:

Amya...when u see bullshit...call it for what it is...the sudden change of voting pattern without pre-informing viewers...the point voting should have been adopted abinitio...if it can work for individuals..it would work for the pairs....

Putting Yvonne up after a very long pause doesn't make sense...he could have simply said...nominations cancelled...everyone up

Truth is this is purely a south African show...they don't need to add Nigerians to give it buzz

They either do bba or stick to their bbmzamzi ...

U don't hear the complaint that the population of Nigerians would be advantageous to them for subscription fees..but its disadvantageous to the voting system?...why wanna earn so much from a region u don't want let the proceeds to go back to ...?

Naaa...this bbtitans is complete bullshit...

God bless you for dropping your 2 cents on this.

Every single decision that has been made on this show has favoured ONLY THE SOUTH AFRICANS.

Everything organisers have done, even down to the Pairing thing, has been to protect the South Africans, because they knew if it was an individual thing from the GET-GO, they would have been swept away.

We now get to the end of pairing and time for everyone to play individual game, what do they do? They change the voting pattern once again to favour who? Exactly! The South Africans.

Let us not even get down to the small things in the beginning of the show, but somebody is here defending nonsense to seem contrarian.

This entire show from Day 1 has been geared to only help SA, not one decision has been to favour the Nigerian contestants.

If people cannot call out Bullsheit for what it is, I hope they experience that sort of thing in their lives so they understand how it feels to be taken fi idiat.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guys beware of kidnappers wey go try lure una with big brother voting…

Just because your father is a kidnapper and your mother a ritualist doesn’t mean you have to project. Not everyone, least of all, my humble self, is like any one in your deranged family.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pharoh:
Q - Did yemi played khosi or not?

Miracle - I don't think yemi played khosi, you can't play a player. Yemi came trying to be a playboy, I didn't vibe with that cos of how i felt about khosi. I was emotionally invested in khosi, yemi wasn't.

Miracle - If yemi let khosi spoil his game, thats on him, not on me. I put pressure on him and he crumbled on it. That's on him not sticking to his game, not my fault.

Miracle - I am miracle, i am different from yemi. I don't think yemi was the right guy for khosi.
Clown

He should bother about himself who was rejected from all angles

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Multichoice Ozoemena oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.