Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,963 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106094 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
You people will vote finish and they will allocate points to whoever they like and you will not understand the pattern or how the points came to be.

You will scream and shout and they will just tell you, "It's how the system is"

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

God bless you for dropping your 2 cents on this.

Every single decision that has been made on this show has favoured ONLY THE SOUTH AFRICANS.

Everything organisers have done, even down to the Pairing thing, has been to protect the South Africans, because they knew if it was an individual thing from the GET-GO, they would have been swept away.

We now get to the end of pairing and time for everyone to play individual game, what do they do? They change the voting pattern once again to favour who? Exactly! The South Africans.

Let us not even get down to the small things in the beginning of the show, but somebody is here defending nonsense to seem contrarian.

This entire show from Day 1 has been geared to only help SA, not one decision has been to favour the Nigerian contestants.

If people cannot call out Bullsheit for what it is, I hope they experience that sort of thing in their lives so they understand how it feels to be taken fi idiat.

This📌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

What did you see in my tweet that indicated I was worried about anybody on that show?

All of them are destined for greatness if na so, one of the signs of greatness is being on Big Brother

Yeah.... Okay Felicia. 🙄😆😆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Clown

He should bother about himself who was rejected from all angles

Multiple callers called him out during the twitter space oooo, hypocrite, two faced, fake etc and say people come play game you come dey cap say you want yemi to be a better man.

I want make ipeleng serve am real breakfast, them done collect their phones today so make him watch khobang moment well well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordTheus:
I keep seeing a lot of posts here suggesting that there will be 5 finalists. How are you so sure there will be 5? There is a very good chance that only 2 or 3 HMs might go home this Sunday. It wouldn't be the first time we've had more than 5 HMs in the finals.
Top 5 will be cold yoh….then we would be having only Ebubu in the finale….top 6 at best pls.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nothing like voting hard,the best is for Nigerian to just bone the voting.

No matter how hard u go for ur fave,with this point system thing,it not gonna favour any Nigerian hms, unless those Nigerian voting SA hms borrow themselves some brain.

The organizers knew SA can't match Nigeria with numbers, hence why they put in place this fraudulent point mechanism to protect their people.

Yemi's eviction is now explainable,cos b4 i still couldn't understand how dat happens.

Anyway, voting for Yvonne all the way,the rest can f***k off

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordTheus:

Yeah.... Okay Felicia. 🙄😆😆

LMAO, it can never be your fault.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

I think you misunderstood her response, or did I?. I think she means I never hid that fact, I may not have flaunted it but it was always there.
I'm curious tho, you really didn't know this?
To be honest I never knew

When they were asking questions pertaining the SAn tribes,I thought maybe you might have done a lot of research about SA as a country not knowing you were actually from there
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
scondy:

Amya...when u see bullshit...call it for what it is...the sudden change of voting pattern without pre-informing viewers...the point voting should have been adopted abinitio...if it can work for individuals..it would work for the pairs....

Putting Yvonne up after a very long pause doesn't make sense...he could have simply said...nominations cancelled...everyone up

Truth is this is purely a south African show...they don't need to add Nigerians to give it buzz

They either do bba or stick to their bbmzamzi ...

U don't hear the complaint that the population of Nigerians would be advantageous to them for subscription fees..but its disadvantageous to the voting system?...why wanna earn so much from a region u don't want let the proceeds to go back to ...?

Naaa...this bbtitans is complete bullshit...

You make it sound like some people were singled out and punished. Is the new system not for everyone in the house?
The Kanaga wailers that have been making so much noise about this, whose fault is it their core votes come from only one region. I've been sounding it for weeks that other countries are also voting. Who has it come to bite in the ass now?

As for today's nomination, Biggie just wanted to milk it for content. With three people already safely at the finals, there's no way they would add a fourth person. Anyone with common sense will know they will all be up. All he did was simply for the dramatics.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pharoh:

Multiple callers called him out during the twitter space oooo, hypocrite, two faced, fake etc and say people come play game you come dey cap say you want yemi to be a better man.

I want make ipeleng serve am real breakfast, them done collect their phones today so make him watch khobang moment well well.

Ipeleng wey dey comot to Lukay breakfast?

By the time she learns her first love is a whole father of 2, she will be too heartbroken for man wahala.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Injustice is injustice

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sanqa:

Thank you. But....
Ok say it, I'm not xenophobic right? 🤣🤣 Not all of us are
I don't think anybody can label you as xenophobic

You are welcoming and I am even sure I haven't seen you bashing someone here or dissing Nigerians in general
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Ipeleng wey dey comot to Lukay breakfast?

By the time she learns her first love is a whole father of 2, she will be too heartbroken for man wahala.
Aswear,I shock when I see the pictures

Epa Lukay no try oooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Titaniumental:
Nothing like voting hard,the best is for Nigerian to just bone the voting.

No matter how hard u go for ur fave,with this point system thing,it not gonna favour any Nigerian hms, unless those Nigerian voting SA hms borrow themselves some brain.

The organizers knew SA can't match Nigeria with numbers, hence why they put in place this fraudulent point mechanism to protect their people.

Yemi's eviction is now explainable,cos b4 i still couldn't understand how dat happens.

Anyway, voting for Yvonne all the way,the rest can f***k off

Please, my Kanaga is not f***king off, he did not do anything to you people.

He should sha be coming home. I no dey like make dem carry anybody wey I dey support trabaye on top finals anything.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

To be honest I never knew

When they were asking questions pertaining the SAn tribes,I thought maybe you might have done a lot of research about SA as a country not knowing you were actually from there

I coded from her way of writing

She’s very free spirited and open minded

Sanqa is the only khosi reign I like

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO, it can never be your fault.

You sound emotional. Drink some milk.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

Aswear,I shock when I see the pictures

Epa Lukay no try oooo

He came to enjoy himself in the house.

Na Ipeleng wey see senior man like that, no reason say he fit don get pikin for house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

I don't think anybody can label you as xenophobic

You are welcoming and I am even sure I haven't seen you bashing someone here or dissing Nigerians in general

I wish she was in the house instead of khosi or Tsatsi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

Please, my Kanaga is not f***king off, he did not do anything to you people.

He should sha be coming home. I no dey like make dem carry anybody wey I dey support trabaye on top finals anything.

You’re talking to people that have exchanged their sense of reasoning for two lollipops

N20 own

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eeghe:

I know you didn’t mean it in any way
It’s like you can misunderstand my posts, anyway if you do, just ask and I would clarify

I don’t unnerstand the bolded
What are you saying in effect?
Be very kiaful with the response you give hia

What do you mean I misunderstood your "POSTS"....I don't think we have had any issue prior now or any disagreement before now

I meant that I love the fact that she argues reasonably unlike one other SA moniker that always disagree with Nigerians on everything

@2nd bolded.... LMAO,I think you are mistaking me for someone else
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
LordTheus:

You sound emotional. Drink some milk.

It's how you just entered my mentions like an attention-seeking gnat for me.

Was it emotions that also dragged you there?

Once again, I hope after Thabang has finished hating on the Nigerians, he will use his life and do something decent since he used his mouth to say there is no point in the show if you're not winning as a South African

He has what he is using his life to do, na wetin make he hustle enter house wey no get benefit for am. Abeg geddifok....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:
You people will vote finish and they will allocate points to whoever they like and you will not understand the pattern or how the points came to be.

You will scream and shout and they will just tell you, "It's how the system is"

Hello friend, I posted the explaination of the new system and you can check my post history for it or go back few pages.

I am not happy with the late introduction and they blind sided the voters until they evicted some peoples favourite. They should have used one system throughout the show or make an announcement before changing the system.

They should have announced to the public after they unpaired them that the voting system is going to change from that point onward.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Pharoh:

So for your mind,you think Ipheleng will look his way post show??

The clown should better go back to his base and focus on his future
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

You’re talking to people that have exchanged their sense of reasoning for two lollipops

N20 own

Quite sad, I hope they get it back eventually.

Yvonne seems to be getting a lot of pity votes.

I'm almost hopeful it will help her kick out the xenophobe, but since I don't trust Multichoice and their crooked new voting patterns, I'm not hopeful.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

😒
You don't like me?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

She and Amya for me

Even tho,Amya dey behave like ogbanje sometimes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amya:

😒
You don't like me?

You supported INEC 😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

She and Amya for me

The spirit in khosi is using Amya

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
Smoothgio:

She and Amya for me

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
safarigirl:

He came to enjoy himself in the house.

Na Ipeleng wey see senior man like that, no reason say he fit don get pikin for house.
Tbh,I still wonder the kind of juju wey Lukay use to capture Ipheleng in that house

Like yhooo,ko normal rara.... Ipheleng should come outside the show and explain how she got attracted to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Titaniumental:

Xenophobic Kanabore

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lauryn41:

I wish she was in the house instead of khosi or Tsatsi
😂😂😂😂😂

Aswear,I no know who worse between those two girls

Delilah's from SA

(1) (2) (3) ... (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) (1547) (1548) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.