Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085440 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Weytin dey sup? My instinct dey tell me say na K starting name go win this thing o. Maybe Kanaga abi Khosi sha grin🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Every housemate deserves to win

As long as they are on the show

Because it is incredibly hard and tight to be picked for a show where hundreds of thousands auditioned

It’s very dumb and stupid for you to say someone doesn’t deserve to win the show

🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yvonne, Thabang and Blaqboi team though.....

Arrgggghhhh!!!!🤦🤦🤦

Biggie Buzz them out...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

Originally I wouldn’t have a problem with khosi but she literally literally literally choked yemi and made sure to portray herself as a saint and him a devil

When she does the exact same things he did

So it’s not bad if we do to her what she did to yemi
She stopped him from talking to Blue, but would flirt with other guys in his presence and absence. I remember the day she told him that if she ever gets evicted, he shouldn't sleep on anyone's bed. Even convinced him not to sleep in HOH room with Nelisa. And now he's out, and she's having the time of her life with Thabang on Yemi's bed, while mentioning Yemi's name every 2 seconds with Blaqboi on the side. Chai! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Team Crunch; Kanaga, Justin and Khosi.... Nice one.

Good storyline.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ebubu's group is making me laugh hard 😂

Kileleyi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ebubu and his vixens. grin

No storyline to sell the product. Just singing "Biggy Biggy" grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lauryn41:
Every housemate deserves to win

As long as they are on the show

Because it is incredibly hard and tight to be picked for a show where hundreds of thousands auditioned

It’s very dumb and stupid for you to say someone doesn’t deserve to win the show

🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️🚶🏻‍♂️
It's funny how people sit behind the comfort of their keypads and dictate what everyone should consider as entertainment, and also dictate who deserves and who doesn't deserve to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls who won the munch it task?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
queenemelda:
It's funny how people sit behind the comfort of their keypads and dictate what everyone should consider as entertainment, and also dictate who deserves and who doesn't deserve to win.

They are ment

They lack depth

Bunch of ewu Gambias

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
queenemelda:
She stopped him from talking to Blue, but would flirt with other guys in his presence and absence. I remember the day she told him that if she ever gets evicted, he shouldn't sleep on anyone's bed. Even convinced him not to sleep in HOH room with Nelisa. And now he's out, and she's having the time of her life with Thabang on Yemi's bed, while mentioning Yemi's name every 2 seconds with Blaqboi on the side. Chai! embarassed

The double standards and hypocrisy irritates me to no end

Angel owned up to her shit

Phyna owned her shit as well

Heck , mercy and tacha owned their behaviors as well

And mad people are telling us that khosi is setting a standard for bbn girls , with her hypocrisy and double standards

Must be big time ment

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
queenemelda:
😂He can actually brag with it, after all it's not easy to have grace. Royals had grace to scale through so far without being up a lot, that's why no one knew their strength and Ipeleng didn't know that Ebubu has a larger fanbase than her. The thing is just that people will not see it that way and will mock us that the only Nigerian that got to the finals did so because of Ipeleng's mercy. cheesy
And Who told u Ebubu has a larger fanbase than Tsatsi Sunrisers😂 U just dey play tongue Tsatsi can atleast brag of surviving eviction but Ebubu that never tested his strength can't talk in the presence of ipeleng cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
And Who told u Ebubu has a larger fanbase than Tsatsi Sunrisers😂 U just dey play tongue Tsatsi can atleast brag of surviving eviction but Ebubu that never tested his strength can't talk in the presence of ipeleng cheesy cheesy
I meant Ipeleng not Tsatsi. As for Ebubu and Tsatsi, we will know who is stronger on April 2. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
queenemelda:
I meant Ipeleng not Tsatsi. As for Ebubu and Tsatsi, we will know who is stronger on April 2. cheesy
We go know cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
hartopher76:
I think you have a point, there is no way a lady could boldly tell you she is pregnant if both of you have not had sex before even though yemi tried to downplay it, I also saw a clip where she told yemi that she was not happy the way he came into her the previous night cause the atmosphere was weird, it even trended that day that both had sex, and the way she keeps mentioning yemi even when she is kissing thabang should tell you that the did a lot.

Did you listen to a conversation between yemi and khosi where she said to him 'is that the reason you said you won't have sex in the house?'. If you don't, maybe someone else will remember this. I'm tired really . No one ever, anywhere brought video evidence of khosi having sex. There is for everyone else, but not her. Its speculation, they MAY have done it in the toilet, they did something that thabang won't say, what is that thing? Does anyone know? No. But we will assume. She keeps mentioning yemi it means they did a lot. 😅😅 Are you people for real? Argh I can't.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Funny thing is that even if khosi has had sex with one or all of her men, I would still support her. It's not even about that. I saw thabang come out of the toilet with nelisa, blu was shown doing things with blaq, tsatsi has been doing things with kanaga on a regular basis, lukay made ipeleng moan etc etc. All these things were shown, I watched most of them others I saw videos of either on twitter or elsewhere. I never even commented on those things. The reason is I don't care. Those people are adults so for me it's not a big deal. Why then would I want to deny khosi having sex? What I want is evidence. Did anyone ever see her doing anything with anyone, assumptions and speculations will not cut it.
Even if they do it tonight 🤣, I will not blink an eye. But don't lie on her head please.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Khobang continue to give moments without a care, those 2 are sharing chest pain everywhere......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
I don’t remember any Naija celeb having meet and greets in SA

Nigerians are so sweet 🥲

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
I don't know the DJ for tonight's party, but I hope he)she will put up a good show like DJ Wysei.

I need to party hard tonight, shayo dey fridge they breathe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Biggie shading housemates. For the party the theme is vices that come with wealth
Ipeleng envy
Blaq envy
Khobang greed
Tsatsi wrath
Ebubu gluttony
Yvonne pride
Kanaga vanity
Justin slob
I may have mixed a few but these shades fit them perfectly and they know
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Another day, another pic

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sanqa:

I have reasons to doubt your source, unless they work for the auditing company and unless they knew about the new voting system before we all got to know about it.
The only way kanaga can beat thabang is if he gets more votes in SA and ROA. This will not be easy. Last time he got Nigeria and far less in the other two, less than Yvonne. I know it was a wake up call for team kanaga, but the other teams also did not relax. I read on twitter about voting centres opened for him in SA, if they worked hard they may beat yvonne, not thabang in SA, no matter how much money they poured in. Money votes can never beat street votes, I've said this before. My own prediction is that he may be higher than yvonne this time, no sources at all. Or it may be wishful thinking.
I still think we may have a top 7. Real competition is among the 4 on the chopping block, not the onces occupying the first 3 slots.

Yeah, I share similar logic here. Thabang is bigger than Kanaga Jnr and Yvonne in South Africa. Both are bigger than him in 9ja. Rest of Africa will be the decider here. Best case scenario for me will be both of my boys Thabang and Kanaga Jnr surviving on Sunday with Yvonne going home. Although it seems more likely that at least one of them will be evicted.

A top 7 might seem a bit anti-climactic given how critical the voting is this week but it would be a nice idea too to pacify all anxious supporters.

By the way, the same source said something about production planning a top 5 and not top 6. So perhaps there's a very good possibility that two fan favorites will go on Sunday?

I really hope the dude is wrong this week sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hope this eviction tonight is a rumor sha🤦
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
I don't know the DJ for tonight's party, but I hope he)she will put up a good show like DJ Wysei.

I need to party hard tonight, shayo dey fridge they breathe.

DJ Lerato Kganyango
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
LordTheus:

Yeah, I share similar logic here. Thabang is bigger than Kanaga Jnr and Yvonne in South Africa. Both are bigger than him in 9ja. Rest of Africa will be the decider here. Best case scenario for me will be both of my boys Thabang and Kanaga Jnr surviving on Sunday with Yvonne going home. Although it seems more likely that at least one of them will be evicted.

A top 7 might seem a bit anti-climactic given how critical the voting is this week but it would be a nice idea too to pacify all anxious supporters.

By the way, the same source said something about production planning a top 5 and not top 6. So perhaps there's a very good possibility that two fan favorites will go on Sunday?

I really hope the dude is wrong this week sha.
I expect kanaga to survive too, don't know who must go that's why I was wishing for a top 7. Top 5 would break my heart, still not happy abou that UVP, it messed everything up.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
As you are enjoying your faves,pray for them

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:

Clement please😂
Instead of him to appear in that bottom again they should please bring him home to us.

Hoping for the best tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lauryn,Alheeri and co

Hope you are watching our King being showered with love and gifts

Three straight days of birthday gifts and party and the funny fact is that we just had less than a month to prepare for all this

Cregxforce!!!!!!! We won with Yemi cregx

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:

Which one is game changing eviction again Biggie? This is how you always hype your Sunday shenanigans and they flop like boneless fish. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin
Sanqa:
Funny thing is that even if khosi has had sex with one or all of her men, I would still support her. It's not even about that. I saw thabang come out of the toilet with nelisa, blu was shown doing things with blaq, tsatsi has been doing things with kanaga on a regular basis, lukay made ipeleng moan etc etc. All these things were shown, I watched most of them others I saw videos of either on twitter or elsewhere. I never even commented on those things. The reason is I don't care. Those people are adults so for me it's not a big deal. Why then would I want to deny khosi having sex? What I want is evidence. Did anyone ever see her doing anything with anyone, assumptions and speculations will not cut it.
Even if they do it tonight 🤣, I will not blink an eye. But don't lie on her head please.

Kikiki, so many things happening in the house on the down-low.. grin grin. Even PG13? shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Onyi99:

Clement please😂
Instead of him to appear in that bottom again they should please bring him home to us.

Hoping for the best tomorrow.
😂😂😂

O ye women of little faith...... believe in your hard work😂😂....but you are right sha, instead if wasting money for finals which isn't assured they should use it to gift it for his meet and greet and welcome back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.