Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084575 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Geezeem:

When she wins this game, it won't be cos she is morally upright, it would be that she played her game well...

Then and only then would the end justify the means

By the way.... I heard Licky and Delilah has shagged... Hopefully they get the same moral compass used on them grin

Licky n Delilah, not sure will confirm from my source😊.
She played her game well physically, spiritually, sexually etc she deserves the 100k jokes apartπŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:
Lauryn,Alheeri and co

Hope you are watching our King being showered with love and gifts

Three straight days of birthday gifts and party and the funny fact is that we just had less than a month to prepare for all this

Cregxforce!!!!!!! We won with Yemi cregx

No loud amπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:
Lauryn,Alheeri and co

Hope you are watching our King being showered with love and gifts

Three straight days of birthday gifts and party and the funny fact is that we just had less than a month to prepare for all this

Cregxforce!!!!!!! We won with Yemi cregx

Best fan base ever yooooooo πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Funny thing is that even if khosi has had sex with one or all of her men, I would still support her. It's not even about that. I saw thabang come out of the toilet with nelisa, blu was shown doing things with blaq, tsatsi has been doing things with kanaga on a regular basis, lukay made ipeleng moan etc etc. All these things were shown, I watched most of them others I saw videos of either on twitter or elsewhere. I never even commented on those things. The reason is I don't care. Those people are adults so for me it's not a big deal. Why then would I want to deny khosi having sex? What I want is evidence. Did anyone ever see her doing anything with anyone, assumptions and speculations will not cut it.
Even if they do it tonight 🀣, I will not blink an eye. But don't lie on her head please.

My friend defend that hoe you Stan and leave Kanaga jnr alone.

You lots are looking for validation,thought your fellow SA said it is your culture to cheat on your partner.

Khosi has been fingered by two men in that house and four men kissed her,so defend her or STFU.

Same hoe that has been fvcking Thabang in the closet even when Yemi was still in that house,you must be ment.

Your people said it on big love space that Khosi personality is how most south African women behave.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O ye women of little faith...... believe in your hard workπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....but you are right sha, instead if wasting money for finals which isn't assured they should use it to gift it for his meet and greet and welcome back home

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
MamBi:

Which one is game changing eviction again Biggie? This is how you always hype your Sunday shenanigans and they flop like boneless fish. angry angry angry
Don't mind Biggie

I stop taking posts like that seriously since SYE edition when they posted King-size eviction and biggie just evicted 2 out of 6 people plus the nonsense Ipheleng UVP drama which was a mess

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lagos fashion week is not ready for my boyπŸ₯°

It is giving royalty

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sanqa:

Did you listen to a conversation between yemi and khosi where she said to him 'is that the reason you said you won't have sex in the house?'. If you don't, maybe someone else will remember this. I'm tired really . No one ever, anywhere brought video evidence of khosi having sex. There is for everyone else, but not her. Its speculation, they MAY have done it in the toilet, they did something that thabang won't say, what is that thing? Does anyone know? No. But we will assume. She keeps mentioning yemi it means they did a lot. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Are you people for real? Argh I can't.

I am not even sure I understand why you bother? Mmeli was my fave. He smashed Nelisa... both of them were open about it... They were roasting the boy for discarding her after the do... I didn't bother painting him white

So Khosi has had multiple sex partners on the show... and so? What about it?

She didn't come off as weak while at it neither did she use alcohol as an excuse to run her stuff...

She was even bold to ask for open relationship!

I was once on a certain Danielle's case last year... not a lot but I did have an opinion on her shenanigans

She was a borite and a pretender hiding under alcohol to appear weak... I hated her game!

Khosi is not a victim, nobody is taking advantage of her... all her guys actually do want her... and she stoops to conquer when she needs to... making them feel they are all that...

This girl's head is fully in the game but she is acting like it isn't which is the way to go

Pls save your breath... Khosi won't loose any fan at this stage.... rather she would gain fans...

Who ever knew I would end up speaking for her? I am not even her fan

So let her be slutty in peace!

Allow them wail themselves hoarse

Your girl chose her strategy and its working for her cos she has remained consistent in it

A guy doing same thing she is doing would even be hailed as an alpha male
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Funny thing is that even if khosi has had sex with one or all of her men, I would still support her. It's not even about that. I saw thabang come out of the toilet with nelisa, blu was shown doing things with blaq, tsatsi has been doing things with kanaga on a regular basis, lukay made ipeleng moan etc etc. All these things were shown, I watched most of them others I saw videos of either on twitter or elsewhere. I never even commented on those things. The reason is I don't care. Those people are adults so for me it's not a big deal. Why then would I want to deny khosi having sex? What I want is evidence. Did anyone ever see her doing anything with anyone, assumptions and speculations will not cut it.
Even if they do it tonight 🀣, I will not blink an eye. But don't lie on her head please.

Now...this is more like it!
May we share the grace?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Another day, another pic

Awwwwwwwww
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alheeri:

No loud amπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Una too much abeg.

Everyone in that fanbase deserve one whole lifetime of happiness

You defended, praised,prayed and contributed to his happiness in and outside the house

Yall my MVPs for real....All of you here and beyond Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

Best fan base ever yooooooo πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
No cap ❀️❀️❀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
MamBi:
grin

Kikiki, so many things happening in the house on the down-low.. grin grin. Even PG13? shocked

They are now Rated 18 grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pharoh:

DJ Lerato Kganyango
I have seen some of his works,he dey try
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alheeri:

Licky n Delilah, not sure will confirm from my source😊.
She played her game well physically, spiritually, sexually etc she deserves the 100k jokes apartπŸ‘Œ
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Onyi99:
Lagos fashion week is not ready for my boyπŸ₯°

It is giving royalty
Kanaga post show wins will be massive

People are ready to spoil this boy silly but biggie dey keep una boy

hostage

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
@ Sanqa the DJ playing right now is Leratho LKG right
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Smoothgio:

I have seen some of his works,he dey try

Na woman ooo grin

fitzmayowa:
@ Sanqa the DJ playing right now is Leratho LKG right

Yes she is the one
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Omo blaqboi is possessed tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
TV off
Can’t/won’t watch BB still, but would be damned if I watch another thing now lol
Lemme live some
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dj is doing well so far
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pharoh:

Na woman ooo grin

Yes she is the one

One of the best SA DJ, I enjoyed her set on BBMzansi last year it was fire......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Who dressed Blaqboi like this?πŸ˜‚πŸ€­

Someone pls tell the DJ to step up the tempo of the beat & she doesn't have to wait for the songs to almost finish before playing another.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Seems Justin know every Nigerians songs, more than Ebubu

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Love800(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pls when is the show ending? Anybody
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

One of the best SA DJ, I enjoyed her set on BBMzansi last year it was fire......

Yes she is very good though i don't know her but in the comment section, people were saying she was one of the top DJ blue aiva was expecting to come and play so she was looking forward to it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Onyi99:

And what if we trippled our efforts?

Like I said earlier we did our best and my boy is not leaving that house on Sunday.

It is not by voting centres,it is the amount of votes you can pull. And yes kforce really went hard because we also know that the other teams will double their efforts.

ROA votes may not even be up to 1m votes sef because they mostly have access to mobile and web sites votes.

There have been sources of him surviving tomorrow but then I remember how most of them were predicting Thabang's eviction last week only for him not to appear in the bottom 4.
If only its possible to have Yvonne & KJ safe but I know one of them will be evicted tomorrow😐
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Shey na tomorrow the show dey end ni guys?I haven't watched in weeks
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
This Yvonne is not less than 43yrs!
See how young and sexy khosi looks next to her smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
This Yvonne is not less than 43yrs!
See how young and sexy khosi looks next to her smiley

Supposing this were true? Then it’s very brave of her to have gone for BB…knowing how anyone 36, and above, is considered a fossil by people who are in their twenties cheesy
Also this would mean we can still go cool tongue

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Even party zone dey like burial ground🀭
Make I go find Mimi to twerk for me jor
πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eeghe:

Supposing this were true? Then it’s very brave of her to have gone for BB…knowing how anyone 36, and above, is considered a fossil by people who are in their twenties cheesy
Also this would mean we can still go cool tongue

Don't let that boring Yvonne discourage u!!
U are 62 but u will do far better than her cos u are fun! I support u with my full chest NneπŸ™Œ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.