Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1085624 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tatsi is so not happy that Kanaga is still there grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Beorn:
Them don dey change mouth. We can see through the hurt in the posts. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm so happy for Yvonne too. Nana, Olivia, Juicy Jay and her fans came through for her. So glad she reached the finals.

It’s tiring grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Why do you sound like you are giving a farewell speech?

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
donforeign:
dnt knw who is voting for her, just a boring lady lol..na wa...
It is what it is. When you are loved, you are loved, you don't have to do too much, that's how grace speaks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Not going well ooo..
See you next Sunday grin
One last time for the road

Time to wrap it up and give you guys a run for your votes

I am feeling anxious to vote right now...I want Biggie to open the voting lines this night

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Honestly, I was so angry the entire week and decided to not vote, my sister called me worried about his chances and I told her, "Ehn, if he goes he goes now"

I now saw people hustling for Yvonne because they thought it's over for Kanaga, some KForce people were insisting if we had known the voting process had changed, we could have still spread out the votes to other African countries.

I sha decided to vote on Wednesday, so, even if he was leaving, I will know I still voted irrespective. No matter how low my fave's chances are on this show, I still do my own part.

I'm glad he was Top 2 this week and going into the finale, it will really boost confidence. Goodluck to everyone in the finals, I believe voting starts today.

Yes o. Making top 2 will boost his confidence and that of his fans. TBH, I was disappointed when Riggie changed the voting pattern two weeks towards the end. That's one of the most shady things I've seen in BB history. But one thing with me is that I'd vote my fave even if I'm dead sure he's leaving. So, not voting for Kanaga was not an option.

I do occasionally come to this thread to see people discouraging Kforce or his admirers from voting, but I wasn't bothered. I actually did more last week than I've done for him the entire season depsite my hectic schedule. I've gotten an extra Premium and Compact Plus IUC to my own IUC and my sims. So, the bottom four was a wake up call to me. I hope you also vote him this week despite what anyone might say. Let him leave with your votes no matter his position.

I also reiterate that this season is different. Someone in bottom 4 can move to top 4 or top 2 if his or her fans apply pressure. I know Khosi is their chosen one, but if we can believe in ourselves and do more, Kanaga might just pull a shocker!!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Notice how no one is calling biggy and organizers cheats today? lol... Their votes counted ....yes? grin

Na this kind finals dey sweet.... make them battle am out!

You self like wahala grin grin
Na Khosi get this money sha. Make everybody battle for the rest of the position. Only she no enter bottom

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
omotolly22:
Khosi should thank her star that she is from South africa no much dragging

The same majority that voted for phyna last year, go to phyna's page on twitter dragging and insult everyday, the girl is even fed up

You can get away with bad behaviour and win,but in 4 months time the same people that voted you would be the one dragging you

Erica did not even do quarter of what khosi is doing, but she was seriously slut shamed , but nigerians are saying khosi is playing a good game now, just because of inferiority complex

She will win ,but am sure majority of the housemates including southys HMs would distance themselves from her after the show . Just like phyna

If anyone dragged Erica on this show? BBposterity won’t be kind to them😠
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
On Sunday Ipeleng, Ebubu and Tatsi go cut out in the order in which they got in with no work done.

Then Kanaga out

And then Yvonne and Khosi to the stage

Then Khosi crowned winner

Very predictable

It might be the Ks as final two….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Tatsi is so not happy that Kanaga is still there grin
Well whether she's happy or not. She will leave the house before him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Notice how no one is calling biggy and organizers cheats today? lol... Their votes counted ....yes? grin

Na this kind finals dey sweet.... make them battle am out!

You see this too 🀣🀣.
It's my turn now. Thabang was the sacrificial lamb. Riggie riggie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

What was her position again that year? grin

Superior game, motor🀦🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Please the voting lines are open,vote for Kanaga jnr

This will be the best birthday gift for himπŸ˜­πŸ™

His birthday is next week Monday

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Onyi99:

God bless youπŸ™

You are welcome.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
I m rooting for kanaga to win....so that khosi will realize all her terrible attitude and behaviour was all for nothing.....

Congrats to all finalists.....

Thabang was a great guy...loved his game...I still don't get the hate on him...lool...just a smart dude that is very calculating ...

Yvonne....last 9ja babe standing..u deserve that spot ...very amiable.

Asides khosi....we have finals filled with borites...interesting.

Lol

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why is ipeleng crying this much? Is it her happiness that her sister khosi joined them? 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
This week watch Khosi move to Kanagar or Ebubu

My bet is Kanaga cos she knows he is her greatest competitor. She's gonna kiss him this week either by mistake or during truth/dare.

Kforce should better pray hard for their boy

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Thabang baby u are always welcome to Naija I trust my ODOGWU MIMI to give u all the love and attention😘😘😘 Juicyjay time up tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
grin grin Why do I think Ipeleng is not happy about tonight’s results? grin

It’s just like voters chose to return her worst nightmares…. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:
On Sunday Ipeleng, Ebubu and Tatsi go cut out in the order in which they got in with no work done.

Then Kanaga out

And then Yvonne and Khosi to the stage

Then Khosi crowned winner

Very predictable

The Kanaga and Yvonne position(for who goes to the stage with Khosi), anything fit happen there depending on the ROA votes. The only certain thing is Khosi winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe
My friend (the one I converted and who is still watching ) just sent me a message about who got evicted and I flew here cheesy

Sorry sha, for your BBloss, you and my Geezeem
I frankly don’t give a hoot no more

Thanks dear world for keeping Yvo Yvo in the game- beautiful soul mu❀️

Lol.. thanks darling
I will miss my ship sha sad

You know how i find the final week boring.... very boring

I won't be watching much this week

And I won't be coming here much either... it will be very boring and people coming to campaign and de market contestants grin

We don't know who are voting Tsatsi and yet people are writing her off

Ebubu too survived the last time he came up... they are under estimating him too

Then there's your Yvonne with silent voters..

Sunday will give people HBP... and I will be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Thank You Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Voting is open now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sanqa:

You see this too 🀣🀣.
It's my turn now. Thabang was the sacrificial lamb. Riggie riggie

Personally ..I even doubt it more...how did he topple Yvonne in the space of a week...? Not like her game changed and she has the most alliances...but then we will see what they want us to see..
Let's just be glad it favoured kanaga and Yvonne...

For the 1st time in history ....since last week...I don't trust their results..

Switching voting method without notice remains fraudulent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Beorn:

Yes o. Making top 2 will boost his confidence and that of his fans. TBH, I was disappointed when Riggie changed the voting pattern two weeks towards the end. That's one of the most shady things I've seen in BB history. But one thing with me is that I'd vote my fave even if I'm dead sure he's leaving. So, not voting for Kanaga was not an option.

I do occasionally come to this thread to see people discouraging Kforce or his admirers from voting, but I wasn't bothered. I actually did more last week than I've done for him the entire season depsite my hectic schedule. I've gotten an extra Premium and Compact Plus IUC to my own IUC and my sims. So, the bottom four was a wake up call to me. I hope you also vote him this week despite what anyone might say. Let him leave with pi4 votes no matter his position.

I also reiterate that this season is different. Someone in bottom 4 can move to top 4 or top 2 if his or her fans apply pressure. I know Khosi is their chosen one, but if we can believe in ourselves and do more, Kanaga might just pull a shocker!!

I will still vote for him to win

Anybody they have chosen is their headache. I just want Kanaga to come back knowing he is greatly loved and appreciated despite all the agenda some people were spinning on his head because he refused to play a toxic game.

Na general results I dey wait for so after the show, because these people know what made them change voting pattern late into the show.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Now I can resume and atleast watch the show ,and check update on twitter

Without this disgusting noise of khobang khobang khobang everywhere

I even had to mute it on twitter at some point , throughout this week was just boring khobang noise everywhere
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kforce, Cregxforce, Blue diamond, Kanasti shippers,Tbangers, Blaq demons,Listans,Sunrisers, please come through for the man of the moment

Vote hard and give this man the money please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Kanaga jr is the name y'all

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Lol.. thanks darling
I will miss my ship sha sad

You know how i find the final week boring.... very boring

I won't be watching much this week

And I won't be coming here much either... it will be very boring and people coming to campaign and de market contestants grin

We don't know who are voting Tsatsi and yet people are writing her off

Ebubu too survived the last time he came up... they are under estimating him too

Then there's your Yvonne with silent voters..

Sunday will give people HBP... and I will be here cheesy

I agree with u on ebubu...he may actually be 9jas chosen one...we ve never seen his results too....

But a kanaga win is more deserving than an ebubu win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeeSmart:
My k-force people dem, hope u guys are ready 4 a shocker 2day?... At least my eyes aint gonn be seeing a boring ass nigga.
Source in the mud angry grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
scondy:
I m rooting for kanaga to win....so that khosi will realize all her terrible attitude and behaviour was all for nothing.....

Congrats to all finalists.....

Thabang was a great guy...loved his game...I still don't get the hate on him...lool...just a smart dude that is very calculating ...

Yvonne....last 9ja babe standing..u deserve that spot ...very amiable.

Asides khosi....we have finals filled with borites...interesting.

Lol

He can't win.khosi is winning
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yvonne will gain Justin voters and kanaga suppose gain blaqboi voters. Thabang will give his vote to tsatsii and also most fans of evicted housemates will participate in this final voting.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
omotolly22:
Khosi should thank her star that she is from South africa no much dragging

The same majority that voted for phyna last year, go to phyna's page on twitter dragging and insult everyday, the girl is even fed up

You can get away with bad behaviour and win,but in 4 months time the same people that voted you would be the one dragging you

Erica did not even do quarter of what khosi is doing, but she was seriously slut shamed , but nigerians are saying khosi is playing a good game now, just because of inferiority complex

She will win ,but am sure majority of the housemates including southys HMs would distance themselves from her after the show . Just like phyna

LOL, bold of you to think Kobosi will be relevant anywhere outside of SA in 4 months time.

Leave Nigerians o, na inferiority complex wan kill them and the need to be seen as neutral. These Southy girls were getting away with terrible behaviour, if even Yvonne had done a quarter of it, Nigerians would have come for her head.

As for Phyna, I do not take people who are insulting her today, but voted her last year seriously. We know what we saw, we saw how badly behaved she was, but "Woman must win, even if it is the worst one" was more important. So, they should enjoy their winner and stop crying on her page. Glad she's giving them back, the way she was doing last year and her fans thought she was "paving the way for future housemates to be 'real'" as if being real is limited to being uncouth.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.