Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091138 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
I didn't watch up to 2 hours of this show the entire week. Started withdrawing myself after seeing Kanaga make bottom 4. It started with Yemi leaving and got worse after Kanaga made bottom 4.

Didn't know how I'd have coped seeing people mock me. What they did to us after Yemi left would've been a child's play compared to what they'd have done tonight. They'd have dragged us till our carcasses were remaining.

Didn't know how I'd lose Yemi and Kanaga before the finale. Couldn't stomach it. But alas, I've had the last laugh. Their tears is music to my ears. 😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
scondy:

I agree with u on ebubu...he may actually be 9jas chosen one...we ve never seen his results too....

But a kanaga win is more deserving than an ebubu win

Anybody wey you never see, nobody will be voting for that person.

Ebubu never came up alone, so, there is no way to confirm the votes were for him or if they were for Tatase. Nobody will bank on him, he'll leave that house first most likely.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope ebubu would not go and kiss khosi and come out with 0.00000000001 percent on Sunday

Because that girl dey fear me , any guy that kisses her usually face damnation on the show ,until they leave the house and get liberated

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LofP(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fellow Nigerians...

We must vote for Kanaga Jr. It is now obvious that the battle is a K'something, between Khosi and Kanaga.

At this point in time, I ask you to remember what a wise man said. We should have basic values acceptable to society(BVAS).

On behalf of all those who watched Khosi trying to get into bed with Blaqboi last night, I declare that this attempt was despicable and desperate grin grin grin. The act of a woman who has used several guys to gain popularity.

I implore you guys to take your anger to the BBTitans poll and vote for Kanaga Jr aggressively.

Remember BVAS, vote for a man with values.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
omotolly22:
I hope ebubu would not go and kiss khosi and come out with 0.00000000001 percent on Sunday

Because that girl dey fear me , any guy that kisses her usually face damnation on the show ,until they leave the house and get liberated

The girl takes no prisoners literally. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
omotolly22:

Khosi would try to be besties with Kj to piss Tsatsi off
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ebubu is a confirmed weirdo. Socially awkward guy…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kaypee007: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mrbllymer:

I really thought you had an iota of sense but nope you always proved me wrong . I’m responsible for what I typed not responsible for what you understand.

Your foolish conclusion is only attributed to your stupidity not based on what I typed. So continue displaying your ignominy I’m waiting for the next one.
It’s good to win the money which I don’t doubt but what comes after the show is more important
The literal meaning of your statement above is that winning the show is less important than the after-show.And I'm telling you that the ultimate priority for every housemate is to win the show.Second to that is to see what they can get from the platform if they don't win.
I do not care for any imaginary meaning you are implying.I am not a mind-reader.I am replying on the exact meaning of the statement you made.Next time just try to communicate less like a fool.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
omotolly22:

You sef know that this is not possible. Even for Ebubu dream, it will not happen. Khosi will die before she kisses Ebubu. Have you ever seen her talking to Ebubu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
Before I call it a night, I still want to take a moment to appreciate Yvonne fans and whoever is voting her. Y'all are the most under-appreciated and underrated voters of this season. Without any clout or noise, y'all have steadily proven your strength and determination to push her all the way. Una be odogwu!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
my father is as useless as Yemugu. My mum is as ugly as khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
pretydiva:

Source in the mud angry grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
This their loading don start again. Una don crash the app grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don’t know which Nigerian HM to vote for. I’m a vonnester but I don’t know what Yvonne’s chances are and I absolutely do not want a SAn to win least of all that shameless man eating slut of Babylon.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
badinfluence:

Khosi would try to be besties with Kj to piss Tsatsi off
She's good at mind games and silent provocation. I pray Kanaga doesn't get caught in her web. Crazy Imagination: Tsatsi and Khosi have a physical fight because of Kanaga Jr and both get disqualified cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kaypee007:

It’s good to win the money which I don’t doubt but what comes after the show is more important
The literal meaning of your statement above is that winning the show is less important than the after-show.And I'm telling you that the ultimate priority for every housemate is to win the show.Second to that is to see what they can get from the platform if they don't win.
I do not care for any imaginary meaning you are implying.I am not a mind-reader.I am replying on the exact meaning of the statement you made.Next time just try to communicate less like a fool.
I’m responsible for what I wrote not what you understand, if you decided to interpret like a fool it’s non of my business.

Imaginary meaning to what I wrote ? How dull can you be ?
I still stand on my perspective outta 20+ housemates only one would win , it’s great to sell yourself and see if you can win and if not skills you sold can give you much more than that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LofP(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Start voting for KJ guys.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Congratulations to us!!!!

More work needs to be done....

We need to unseat Khosi from the number one spot.... We can do it.

Kanaga Empire, it is time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mrbllymer:
K-Force Proud of y’all. Yvonne kudos. Kanaga gat all my votes this week.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Clearly, Kanaga, Khosi and Yvonne invested the most on social media ‘influencers’ this year…

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Kanaga people really mean business this time. Na who snooze go lose this time… Tunde don collect e AD money…

Meanwhile Thabang people grin

Sunday will be interesting!!!

wink
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don’t believe the results they’re showing us, not that it matters though.

Team Ebubu, let’s do our best this week.

Never say never!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Som497:
My father died more useless than Yemugu even my mother died uglier than obaseki
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
queenemelda:
She's good at mind games and silent provocation. I pray Kanaga doesn't get caught in her web. Crazy Imagination: Tsatsi and Khosi have a physical fight because of Kanaga Jr and both get disqualified cheesy cheesy

Tatsi will never fight for Kanaga. She’s not emotionally invested in Kanaga. Watch her very well and you will see that it was just a game plan. Even Kanaga sef dey use the girl to play the game…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zihno:
I don’t know which Nigerian HM to vote for. I’m a vonnester but I don’t know what Yvonne’s chances are and I absolutely do not want a SAn to win least of all that shameless man eating slut of Babylon.
Pls vote for kj

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sanqa:
Why is ipeleng crying this much? Is it her happiness that her sister khosi joined them? 🤣🤣🤣

Guilty conscience
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Som49 or whatever your name is, Continue trolling mods will soon take you off the face of this planet like last time, nincompoop.

10 years in kuje won't be bad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Som497: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
my father is a product of incest btwn my grandfather and his sister.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
SilentBang:
Tsatsi winning head of house... really helped my KJ!

So those 2 love birds will be on our screen till the last day... what a wow!

Yes it did. Shippers went all out for Kanaga and some Blue fans too.

3 SA and 3 Nigerian. Perfect .

Now we will know Ebubu actual strength , I’m curious to see his stand-alone strength
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
Southys are saying on twitter that thabang was sacrifice to balance the equation

Even if he was, he was sacrificed to strengthen khosi chance in the final

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Som49 or whatever your name is, Continue trolling mods will soon take you off the face of this planet like last time, nincompoop.

10 years in kuje won't be bad
Leave the coward wey loneliness and impotency don kill!! I go help the mods discipline his sorry ass!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
scondy:
I m rooting for kanaga to win....so that khosi will realize all her terrible attitude and behaviour was all for nothing.....

Congrats to all finalists.....

Thabang was a great guy...loved his game...I still don't get the hate on him...lool...just a smart dude that is very calculating ...

Yvonne....last 9ja babe standing..u deserve that spot ...very amiable.

Asides khosi....we have finals filled with borites...interesting.

Lol
Please vote Kanaga. Time for less talk, more votes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) (1599) (1600) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.