Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095626 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Just passed page 1600. What a short BBN thread.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Thank you big head....

You know say I nor dey fear any challenge... wink

I saw how you guys were tongue lashing my boy, I was busy voting then.

The votes don turn insults to congratulations.

I will love to hear it next Sunday. grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
scondy:

At least he had a ship ...even if it was boring ...ebubu had zilch...loool...

Ok if shipping is the criteria, what of Yvonne? undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Geezeem:

You guys are not recalling the Nigerians again? to use your words 'make them they come home"

.... it's a wow thing

No the Nigerians are now 'everybody' and they are not coming home again, they must win the money' really wow something undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
Khobubu and khonaga should get ready for plenty awww moment this week
If khobubu happens,Ebubu will be first to leave

If khonaga happens,Kj won't win ....in all thou doings,they should avoid Khosi this week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:53am On Mar 27, 2023
safarigirl:
Thabang fans are fighting Juicy Jay on Twitter, say he no support their guy.

It's the entitlement for me, so, Juicy should leave babe wey he dey smooch, to campaign for Thabang? Would Thabang have supported Juicy over Kobosi if the tables were turned?

Anyway, I thank God for Juicy, his time in Nigeria has been so lovely. He's met with Frodd, and more importantly, Ozo, who will hopefully show him a few strings in this sports presenting business. I was particularly happy for that meet up, because their paths are so similar.
Them dey craze

When they sew school uniforms to campaign in the street of Soweto instead if voting,they didn't think it would affect them abi

They better comport themselves cus this week is going to be hectic for them and I am just hoping Thabang doesn't go on Twitter for his mental health sake

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Handler don craze finally
Wetin be this 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:24am On Mar 27, 2023
The hopeless old man with a torn anus Som497 don run tongue tongue
Buhahahahahahaha na me fit u for this forum cheesy cheesy
Anuofia!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Them dey craze

When they sew school uniforms to campaign in the street of Soweto instead if voting,they didn't think it would affect them abi

They better comport themselves cus this week is going to be hectic for them and I am just hoping Thabang doesn't go on Twitter for his mental health sake

See as this one dey carry big brother for head. A true definition of a lazy Nigerian youth with misplaced priorities..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 6:13am On Mar 27, 2023
badinfluence:
Just saw this on Twitter. Spot the difference
Hmmm. This people with their wuruwuru
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Good evening boss

Bro u need 2 see the kind pressure my naija people put on multi-choice not 2 evict kj... The result had 2 be manipulated in order 4 thabang 2 be evicted.. U heard dis 1st here...

Morning sir.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2023
pretydiva:

Source in the mud angry grin cheesy
No ma'am... It took de intervention of a prominent politician (name with-held) in naija not 2 evict him (kj)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2023
LeeSmart:

No ma'am... It took de intervention of a prominent politician (name with-held) in naija not 2 evict him (kj)
Make I help you complete the story.. na Peter Obi.
I wonder the look you had on your face while you were typing this thing.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2023
So there will be a season 2 of BBTitans, that was the plan all along. Things looked shaky for a moment there. Plans had to be made quickly and boom we get yesterday's results and everyone is happy.
It's amusing how easily viewers can be manipulated. Think about it, no emotions. Kanaga will be position 2 on Sunday, yvonne will be position 3 and someone else will win. At the moment I don't know who 😅. There will be a reasonable explanation why neither kanaga nor yvonne won, votes were shared and everyone understands. There will be HOPE that next season things will change, and they will.
For all this to happen, thabang cannot be a finalist, he was not going to win anyway. Another reasonable explanation why the person who wins wins. No top contender to compete with them.
Are we being played? Maybe. May the deserving person win, and we all know who that is. Y'all have a good day 😘

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 7:00am On Mar 27, 2023
badinfluence:

Make I help you complete the story.. na Peter Obi.
I wonder the look you had on your face while you were typing this thing.
Oga mi, if u sabi how mr sabinus face look like na so my own look like wen i been the type lol...
Hope u ain't gonn hav badinfluence on me this morning?
Hope ur night was gud bro?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2023
If there is really a season 2 of bbtitans with Nigerian and SA again? LMAO 🤣
Sorry for whoever goes. 🤣

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me.

The viewership for that season 2 show will even be worse than Bbmanzi grin
After the way Olivia was lied on by Lawrence.
After Yvonne was put up for no reasons.
Voting method changed in the night and used without our knowledge?
Voting results that we don't even understand or trust?
Jaypee that hates Nigerian women being brought to represent Nigerian women so jaypee could trash Nigerians women?
SA djs that only play SA songs in a show and party that is meant to cater to 2 countries?
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂

And They really expect Nigerians to come back and watch and care for a season 2 of this nonsense rigged, bias and xenophobic show? 🤣
Whoever is in charge of this bbtitans really thinks so little of Nigerians and it has been reflected in the way they have treated us ever since this show started.

South Africa needs to find another country they can use. (Another country they can suck dry while still claiming to be the ones disadvantaged)

Stop clinging to Nigerians. the same Nigerians you claim you are disadvantaged by. grin how can you still be looking for a season 2 with them? 😂

Nigerians are done.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2023
BB naija please hurry and come already

I’ve officially checked out of BBTITANS

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

You guys are not recalling the Nigerians again? to use your words 'make them they come home"

.... it's a wow thing
Don't worry, next week unfailingly, they will come back home.

Even Blaqboi that left the house yesterday will not come home until next week.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2023
LeeSmart:

Bro u need 2 see the kind pressure my naija people put on multi-choice not 2 evict kj... The result had 2 be manipulated in order 4 thabang 2 be evicted.. U heard dis 1st here...

Morning sir.
Lies, lies , lies. If riggie could evict Yemi who was the annointed winner, then he can evict anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ganjafama(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Lauryn41:
BB naija please hurry and come already

I’ve officially checked out of BBTITANS
Please before you check out just chip in some votes for Kanaga. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Giel:
If there is really a season 2 of bbtitans with Nigerian and SA again? LMAO 🤣
Sorry for whoever goes. 🤣

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on me.

The viewership for that season 2 show will even be worse than Bbmanzi grin
After the way Olivia was lied on by Lawrence.
After Yvonne was put up for no reasons.
Voting method changed in the night and used without our knowledge?
Voting results that we don't even understand or trust?
Jaypee that hates Nigerian women being brought to represent Nigerian women so jaypee could trash Nigerians women?
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂

And They really expect Nigerians to come back and watch and care for a season 2 of this nonsense bias xenophobic show? 🤣
Whoever is in charge of this bbtitans really thinks so little of Nigerians and it has been reflected in the way they have treated us ever since this show started.

South Africa needs to find another country they can use. (Another country they can suck dry while still claiming to be the ones disadvantaged)

Stop clinging to Nigerians. the same Nigerians you claim you are disadvantaged by. grin how can you still be looking for a season 2 with them? 😂

Nigerians are done.

They can never do a Season 2 of this sham, better to do Big Brother Nigeria and Ghana, make we dey do jollof war, dey use pidgin finish each other, than to do this rubbish.

In fact, if it is not BBNaija, they should not do anything again, except they want to pair us with Egypt or Ethiopia, people that their population can match us, so, nobody has to do any sneaky rubbish to tilt strengths.

This Titans should be the last time

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Before I go

It’s ment South Africans saying Yvonne and thabang’s votes were switched

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2023
Ganjafama:
Lies, lies , lies. If riggie could evict Yemi who was the annointed winner, then he can evict anybody.
Annointed you said?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Looks like Nigerians aren’t the only ones agending

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.