Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083281 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Cowards already running away from the show... To them, they see Khosi winning the show as against Kanaga and Yvonne...

Giving silly excuses here and there since last week... They're the one's that invest all their emotions on the show instead of enjoying it with an open mind.

When King Kanaga Jnr was placed on the bottom 4, we heard so many bullshit theories here and some even went as far as changing "Biggie" to "Riggie" this is their weak emotions getting the best of them.

As a fan of any housemate, instead of complaining too much, you go hard again until you get your fave out of that ugly position, But No, it was all complaining here and there most especially from Yemi fans. (Those fair weather one's masquerading as Kanaga lovers)

One thing I like about Khosi fans, you hardly see them complain or cry foul, rather, they punish their fave and whoever is computing the results with countless votes.

Geezeem my stubborn and beautiful friend is still here contributing despite having her fave booted out, same with my lady JUDGEJUDITH.

K-Force Empire, this is the time to take the top spot, convince other African countries too.

Give up nor join for where I dey.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Eeghe:

Everything here📌
But my best favs (male and female ) don bounce since oo (Olivia, Yemi) cheesy
Yvonne is my second fav for female, then Blue
Mmeli/Juicy are second and third favs for guys
My game don end since
Congrats in advance tati
Awwwnnn.. thank you dear! kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Cowards already running away from the show... To them, they see Khosi winning the show as against Kanaga and Yvonne...

Giving silly excuses here and there since last week... They're the one's that invest all their emotions on the show instead of enjoying it with an open mind.

When King Kanaga Jnr was placed on the bottom 4, we heard so many bullshit theories here and some even went as far as changing "Biggie" to "Riggie" this is their weak emotions getting the best of them.

As a fan of any housemate, instead of complaining too much, you go hard again until you get your fave out of that ugly position, But No, it was all complaining here and there most especially from Yemi fans. (Those fair weather one's masquerading as Kanaga lovers)

One thing I like about Khosi fans, you hardly see them complain or cry foul, rather, they punish their fave and whoever is computing the results with countless votes.

Geezeem my stubborn and beautiful friend is still here contributing despite having her fave booted out, same with my lady JUDGEJUDITH.

K-Force Empire, this is the time to take the top spot, convince other African countries too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:
You got it right this time with Khosi....

This one na good ashawo with strategy unlike Angel Smith.

😄

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2023
MasterSteps:

Confident enough to threaten Ebuka on stage by asking why Ebuka is always coming for him while he was in the house and if he is not careful, they will have beef, more like the Olamide-Don Jazzy Headies beef where Don Jazzy was asked not to visit the mainland, Mr Thabang might ban Ebuka from visiting Soweto and environs. And Lawrence put him in his elements by praising him in Zulu so he took on his war garment and came for Ebuka in a manner that suggested that if the opportunity had presented itself during his stay in the house, he would have beech-slapped Ebuka during one of his numerous interrogation sessions, apparently, Mr Thabang wanted to get away with everything he did under the sheets both on and off the viewing public's watch.

Yen yen yen yen
Are you done?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2023
queenemelda:
I don't want to tow this 'rigging' line, but if I do, then this is my biggest concern. We were all celebrating Yvonne and Kanaga being in the finals yesterday. But now the ecstasy has worn off, and we are left wondering what the organizers plans are? Perhaps they put 3 strong Nigerians in the finals with 2 SA lightweights and Khosi, so that if she wins there will be a lot of justification for it, despite how massively our Naija reps fans may have voted. Maybe Kanaga didn't get more votes than Yvonne and Thabang, and they just put him in top 2 to placate Nigerians and to motivate Kforce to vote so they can earn, then on Sunday, they will say Ipeleng got more country votes than him. At this point, I don't know what is real anymore. Even the week 1 to 12 total results, will they show us the real stuff or results doctored to their taste? It's nauseous seeing a system that's supposed to be credible allegedly turning shady. Hei God! See as I just de shalaye grin I want to hope and believe that they can show their bias in different ways but they wouldn't toy with the votes. Whether it favours my people or not, the important thing is the assurance that the results are genuine.

Agenda must agend nau.

For 10 weeks in a row after back to back nominations, Khosi never appeared in the bottom. Not once!

But yeah we're supposed to believe the show is being rigged to her favour.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
You got it right this time with Khosi....

This one na good ashawo with strategy unlike Angel Smith.

😄
Kwa kwa kwa
I hit a jackpot this time with Khosi!
Lmao!
As for Ashawo Angel,she blocked me on Twitter because I cautioned her to stop throwing tantrums every second and focus on her brand.
Chai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2023
Amya:

Agenda must agend nau.

For 10 weeks in a row after back to back nominations, Khosi never appeared in the bottom. Not once!

But yeah we're supposed to believe the show is being rigged to her favour.
This is brutality garnished with sarcasm!
Lmao!
Giddem!!!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kpele

Your boy will do well outside the show....

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 10:59am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
As for Ashawo Angel,she blocked me on Twitter because I cautioned her to stop throwing tantrums every second and focus on her brand.
Chai!
That's one thing I admire about you... You don't back down on your fave, even when I was tormenting her... I really admire that doggedness in the Shine Ya Eyes edition.

So Angel Smith block you? Lol 😂😂😂
I warn you that time oh, but you carry your big breast dey shake for my face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2023
From week 3, Lauryn has been saying that Khosi was going to win the show. At the time, I didn't even believe it because I'm not big on social media and didn't know the massive love my girl has been getting. It took me checking out Facebook one day to see that Khosi indeed had a massive fanbase.

They tried to push the Biggie's pet narrative to take away from her imminent win. They claimed the camera's were on her all the time and that's why she has a large fanbase. False of course! Didn't the camera's follow Ipeleng for an entire week. Where's the massive fanbase?

Maybe people have short memory to forget that Khosi is the reason the show even had the mediocre success it did have. Without her on the show, I can't even imagine how bad the show would have been. Not like it isn't bad now but it would have been way worse. Now everyone is coming with some agenda claiming the show is rigged to favour Khosi. The Khosi whose post on Instagram from hours ago garnered over 4000 comments. That Khosi. The Khosi that has Tiktok and Facebook on lock...That Khosi? Maybe it's the show's organizers that arranged that too for her.

I remember the Sunday Kanaga appeared in the bottom. A lot of his fans were threatening to boycott the show. There's nothing they didn't say in other to discredit the show producers. Suddenly Kanaga is now safely in the top 2 and no more boycott. All is suddenly well. But watch Khosi win on Sunday and see them try to discredit the organisers.

Omo eh! conspiracy theorists will be the end of us all.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
That's one thing I admire about you... You don't back down on your fave, even when I was tormenting her... I really admire that doggedness in the Shine Ya Eyes edition.

So Angel Smith block you? Lol 😂😂😂
I warn you that time oh, but you carry your big breast dey shake for my face. grin
You warned me but I didn’t listen!
Chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

This is brutality garnished with sarcasm!
Lmao!
Giddem!!!!

My dear some people can talk in the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

Chai!
It's nothing new... Shows how much you really love her.

Even Reno Omokri who I do chat with everyday on Twitter blocked me when I condemned his constant attacks on Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

Chai!

Didn’t I warn you? Same way I’m warning you about Ashawo kobosi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2023
badinfluence:

Make I help you complete the story.. na Peter Obi.
I wonder the look you had on your face while you were typing this thing.

😂🤭😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:

This! grin
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Lauryn41:
Looks like Nigerians aren’t the only ones agending

😂 😅.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 11:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Geezeem:

This! grin
Good morning
Good morning...

I know sometimes you're very stubborn, but you have been dropping facts here this season apart from calling my Kanaga Jnr names. 😄

Kindly vote for him oh.... No excuse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

No the Nigerians are now 'everybody' and they are not coming home again, they must win the money' really wow something undecided

How can we take some people here serious? All of a sudden Riggie became Biggy again and their votes counted

Eish.... i can't deal lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Chai!

Tatiiiiiii, youdonmeanit!!!!! I can't stop laughing at this..... Abi is it not the same Angel you took up arms for? 🥺

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
It's nothing new... Shows how much you really love her.

Even Reno Omokri who I do chat with everyday on Twitter blocked me when I condemned his constant attack on Peter Obi.
These are the things we do for love
Reno is depressed,please forgive his outbursts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Zihno:

Didn’t I warn you? Same way I’m warning you about Ashawo kobosi.
Lmao!
Let Khosi win the show first,I’ll forgive her if she blocks me latergrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

These are the things we do for love
Reno is depressed,please forgive his outbursts
My own namesake do me.. Make I nor talk sha. grin

Forgiveness is of the Lord... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by donforeign: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
queenemelda:
🤣🤣🤣 Please cut him some slack. Maybe he's telling the truth 😂
which yeye truth
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
donforeign:
shut up abeg...u open mouth waaaaah

No vex
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
The love is so organic

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
MamBi:

Tatiiiiiii, youdonmeanit!!!!! I can't stop laughing at this..... Abi is it not the same Angel you took up arms for? 🥺
My dear,I defended Angel like she’s my daughter and look what I got in return…maybe I should have minded my own business.
She threatened to block me for telling her the truth, I blocked her first and she carried out her threat!
I don’t have time for rubbish!
Let her continue to throw silly tantrums on the internet!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
badinfluence:
The love is so organic
Who would have thought that a day would come when we would agree on the same thing?grin
Wow!!!
This is a miracle!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
That Thabang rat who can't get it up and was hating Yemi unwarranted just because he wanted Yemi too much is finally out? Useless child.

I caught him staring at Yemi on several occasions. I even remembered a time when he was telling the male housemates what Biggie asked him as a HOH. He was standing beside Yemi with his hands on Yemi's shoulder but while he was talking, Yemi started asking him a few questions on the whole biggie task while holding his gaze. He immediately looked away, removed his hand from Yemi's shoulder and was visibly shaking. Idiot even said he finally had peace after Yemi left.
A scorned man!

Boring show since Yemi left.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Chai!

cheesy
Very silly and anyhow person…
I legit thought the mental illness she said she had was a disease she was diagnosed with, and also cos of the toxic home she claimed to have come from- meanwhile they are very cordial and all (entangled in the toxicity I guess). I adopted her cos I felt like protecting her

Insulted people like me after I spent my 35K on her, lol

To be fair, I was more sorry for her than I loved her. I loved Cross and didn’t need to protect him cos he was generally loved👌🏾

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
badinfluence:
The love is so organic

Organic love in the potopoto. So much for "we don't buy votes." 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

When the fans of HM they hate buy IUC, it's vote buying and rigging. When it's fans of Khosi, they call it organic love. Yeye dey smell. 😂😂😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.