Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1098461 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alheeri:

South Africans already had it lock down for khosi frm day 1 ws hearing diff stories then
Shes a journalist, a model, a bodybuilder.....she also came with this I ve a nigerian boyfrnd n started er game immd. wen she told Yemi to unzip her dress. Khosi day had Nigerian celebrity campaigning 4 er frm day 1.
Productions helped er cos cameras was on er 247 n Yemi switching gav er most of yemis ROA fans, blue also benefitted While khosi Sans held it down for her

Majority of yemi's fans now re Nigerians(no leave no transfer) ready to defend.
Then dis ROA voting scattered everything in all khosi our ex wife gav d show all er energy 😁

Ps..... Blackboy hs bin crying fr past 3 days dat d trolling is too much. If we ve any blackboy troll here we hs fans beg on his behalf

The girl had it all panned out before coming....her strategy from day one was air tight!

Infact I remember dragging her here for not remembering where in Nigeria her so called boyfriend come from grin

First she chose the most good looking guys on the show.... one after another grin

She didn't hang with the girls to avoid gossip tag... she gave her time to them but never too much. She quickly knew after that fight with Nana that them girls would ruin her game and kept her distance.

Ironically, they made her the strongest housemates by constantly nominating her grin

She is really cerebral. And converted a lot of people to believers

Today I am speaking for her

For me.... it's basically for the love of the game. Soldier come, soldier go.... barrack go everly dey

I want my money's worth and I am unapologetic about this

I am fluid in this game...i will speak my truth. I am learning how to enjoy a housemate that isn't my fave and I am succeeding grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
LordTheus:

In person, perhaps. But on my TV? Meh.

I enjoyed her gists sha
She is genuinely my best loved borite
She didn’t even bore me but since we are doing the borite game, lol
She has been open and I like that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
The venue is set to crown the winner of BBTitans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alphagan:

No, you may have forgotten the details of the highlights of that season or you were too busy working from home because it was during the lockdown to pay close attention to the events that transpired. Laycon worked and earned the accolades, at a point, it was as though the show was anchored around him. Ozo didn’t do much except if simping is content to you. Ozo entanglement with Nengi was so irritating that he was rechristened the resident Tony Umez, the situationship became notoriously monotonous and on that premise, most people didn’t invest time or emotion in what was considered abominable.

Lucy was busy fighting insecurity, forcing herself on Tochi and got jealous of Nengi’s physical endowments ….that was all. Prince only became interesting in their reunion.

You see Brighto, Kidd and Erica, Laycon was at the center of their highlights. If you’re objective in your appraisal of that season, I’m certain you won’t disagree with the aforementioned posers.

Laycon outshined a spontaneous Kidd, an intelligent Ozo, a fashionista Prince, good dancers like Neo and Praise. Tell me, which of the borites in BBtitan can go head to head with the LD guys that you think Laycon wouldn’t have won from the stage?

Someone else will give you a robust reply on this post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Congratulations to whoever wins tonight. May this bbtrashcan never happen again. Ever!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sanqa:

You are one of the people that said you will never let her win

How funny cheesy

Using what powers? Juju or bought IUCs?

What a statement cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Ozo didn't do much??

Capppppppp

I laughed at that post cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

I am happy for you specifically

You deserve this win after stanning disqualified and problematic faves

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nelisa and Juicy jay in the building as we speak

Punctuality prefects
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Even though big brother sa wanted khosi to win and did all they could to push her.
I have a feeling they knew if they had left the winner to be determined based on percentages she wouldn't have won so I'm assuming that's why they had to switch to a new voting method without informing the viewers and without explaining how it works.

The way the voting method was changed was sudden and suspicious. They even used it without letting us know and started pretending that it was on the website so everyone should have read it meanwhile that's never been how they change a voting method.

If khosi wins. it's easy to win when you have no one sabotaging you every step of the way.
There is no host called Lawrence lying on you.
The voting method isn't changed to disadvantage you all in the pretence of being fair to everyone.

I've never had a big brother like this in my life.
Where I do not trust the results that will be shown on Sunday at all and instead of watching on Sunday to see the Housemates and see how Africa will vote, I'm just watching to see the Housemates and see what position big brother South Africa will give everyone. Yet I find myself feeling this way ever since the underhanded big brother changed the voting method.

The shameless and outright rigging, double dealing, underhandedness, corruption and dishonesty displayed on this bbtitans by the organisers, producers, host, everyone involved is one for the books.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

I laughed at that post cheesy
I wanted to reply with a longer statement but I am too tired to do it but one thing I know is that

Lockdown never revolved around Laycon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

😫😫😫

Someone who stanned Tacha-Erica-Angel-Hermes deserve happiness for once

And to think I dragged her for stanning Khosi during the first week cus I pictured Khosi to be controversial like her rest fave

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

You are right

But Kanaga can never be labeled a PR effect.....we saw his workings in the house with and without shipping

He sold himself well

The bolded is true

If there was one person who sold his talent on the show it's the guy

He is a focused young man and driven.

I just don't like him on this show may be on a talent hunt show. And I also don't trust him as he is a watcher from inside the house.

And Yes his PR work was HUGE!

He is one housemate whose name comes up on my timeline with his gists ...per sec and I am always wondering, this KJ or another one?

The point voting was a good thing! A winner of this type of show must be someone with general public appeal

I have no doubt he will do well and succeed. I wish his fans had saved their money and gifted the boy with it

Whatever that happens this night isn't my headache tho.... my faves are not contenders grin

Good luck to the winner

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
[quote author=Eeghe post=122245708]

Bia ihea, zuo ike please
Your posts are always so lonely and not okay lipsrsealed
Resttt
Climb out from your occupation of stalking her and actually post about the show- your own takes maybe
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Someone else will give you a robust reply on this post

He does not even believe himself
Deaddd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Giel:
Even though big brother sa wanted khosi to win and did all they could to push her.
I have a feeling they knew if they had left the winner to be determined based on percentages she wouldn't have won so I'm assuming that's why they had to switch to a new voting method without informing the viewers and without explaining how it works.

The way the voting method was changed was sudden and suspicious. They even used it without letting us know and started pretending that it was on the website so everyone should have read it meanwhile that's never been how they change a voting method.

If khosi wins. it's easy to win when you have no one sabotaging you every step of the way.
The voting method isn't changed to disadvantage you all in the pretence of being fair to everyone.

Where I do not trust the results that will be shown on Sunday at all and instead of watching on Sunday to see the Housemates and see how Africa will vote, I'm just watching to see the Housemates and see what position big brother South Africa will give everyone. Yet I find myself feeling this way ever since the underhanded big brother changed the voting method.

The shameless and outright rigging, double dealing, underhandedness, corruption and dishonesty displayed on this bbtitans by the organisers, producers, host, everyone involved is one for the books.
u said it all, nothing more to add.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Master's Thesis;
Why the BBTitans was a flop in the Nigerian Market.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
Congratulations to whoever wins tonight. May this bbtrashcan never happen again. Ever!!

I am gonna be in pains if Tsatsii wins sha but we move
BBGod, ignore the last bit of this post please
Only answer it if we are gonna have a BBAfrica
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
A friend to a bitter WINCH
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

The bolded is true

If there was one person who sold his talent on the show it's the guy

He is a focused young man and driven.

I just don't like him on this show may be on a talent hunt show. And I also don't trust him as he is a watcher from inside the house.

And Yes his PR work was HUGE!

He is one housemate whose name comes up on my timeline with his gists ...per sec and I am always wondering, this KJ or another one?

The point voting was a good thing! A winner of this type of show must be someone with general public appeal

I have no doubt he will do well and succeed. I wish his fans had saved their money and gifted the boy with it

Whatever that happens this night isn't my headache tho.... my faves are not contenders grin

Good luck to the winner
Who are your faves again??

Oh Mafioso and Yaya.....😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

Yvonne danced oo, well well tongue
Got drunk sef
“Gossiped” and was not sanctimonious
Had a sismance, had a ship too
Good conversations
Correct geh
The fact remains that she is the most interesting of the “borites”…by far, because she was just herself…wasn’t forming prefect or holy nweje
I thoroughly enjoyed her sha
Not watched a dot since my fav left (not even the party last night but saw clips that were fun- drunk, dancing, etc)

I am glad you enjoyed her darl

To me she doesn't have a presence, I couldn't connect to her

You know I liked a borite this season too, My Yayalicious Yaya.... so it's all good grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

I am gonna be in pains if Tsatsii wins sha but we move
BBGod, ignore the last bit of this post please
Only answer it if we are gonna have a BBAfrica
This is one of the many things that can't happen in this life and beyond

Tsasti can't even make two sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Kpele how come I didn't support Khosi

You will heal😂😂

You said I supported Kj late and I brought evidence and now you are shifting the goal post

Endeavor to pack your tears while going out
All u do is attach urself to already made housemates to reap from where u didn't sow... Thinking Yemi had more backing to Win than Kanaga but at the end this one still hook u for throat grin
The money is Yemified indeed😂
This is my own evidence that u are a lazy anywhere belle face fowl🤭

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
DOptical:

It was Yemi who gave Khosi game to begin with. How was she different from Jenny? No doubt the production crew projected her. They even wanted Yemi to stick to her.

A lie from the pit of hell

Which is why tho they both enjoyed tremendous amount of airtime, Yemi still got evicted

The game Khosi played was the script your Yemi came with but chickened out

Blue became a shadow of her bubbling self with Yemi's eviction but Khosi? whosai!

Not the faintest dim in her shine... her mourning and recovery was Swift and merciless grin

I liked that Africa allowed Khosi get away with playing a guy's game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Them no announce results before we know say Laycon, Whitemoney,Phyna go win

Go to the street and see for yourself

Don't mind those attacking you grin
If Khosi no win, na to riot be that ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
styrese:
All u do is attach urself to already made housemates to reap from where u didn't sow... Thinking Yemi had more backing to Win than Kanaga but at the end this one still hook u for throat grin
The money is Yemified indeed😂
This is my own evidence that u are a lazy anywhere belle face fowl🤭
And what is this evidence supposed to prove??

That I supported Yemi like I said 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alheeri:

🤗🤗🤗You also 😁👊👊

Ex in-law things grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Giel:

I'd like to read what you will say if kanaga or yvonne wins. I almost wish this happens.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Which is why tho they both enjoyed tremendous amount of airtime, Yemi still got evicted

Blue became a shadow of her bubbling self with Yemi's eviction but Khosi? whosai!

Not the faintest dim in her shine... her mourning and recovery was Swift and merciless grin

Khosi wasn't different from Jenni. It was Yemi who gave her game I repeat! Even Thabang went close to Khosi because of Yemi. I don't take the stupid viewers seriously btw. Stupid viewers who decide to criticize a single guy as if he was married to anyone, let alone to a hypocritical girl who does worse, as well as seek attention while downputting her fellow women to the guys. I believe majority of the viewers are just some stupid women projecting their delusion. I hope all the women aren't like this in reality.

I have no problem with Khosi shuffling with different guys but I hate her hypocrisy, as well as that of some viewers and the production.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sanqa:

You are one of the people that said you will never let her win

But how does one or two people on this thread saying Khosi will not win equates to Khosi not being "taken serious till middle of the season" when Khosi was already top the most talked about HM the first two weeks of this show?

Khosi has always been a strong contender alongside Yemi and Kanaga from week 1. Let's not try to bend facts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

This 👏👏👏👏

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.