Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1104007 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
LordTheus:

Exactly this. Kanaga Jnr and Yvonne may be fine people to chill with in person. Especially Kanaga, he's a cool dude. But watching them on TV can get very tedious sometimes for me.

Thank you so much!

You are the only one that seem to get me here, aside my soul sister

Thank you again! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
thatsi ke? If not KJ, it's Yvonne

Don't underrate Tsatsii. She has never made the bottom 4 the two times she was up for eviction either as a pair or alone.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

Bia ihea, zuo ike please
Your posts are always so lonely and not okay lipsrsealed
Resttt
Climb out from your occupation of stalking her and actually post about the show- your own takes maybeπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

I know the person now cheesy
And you know the person too

Such a senseless coward

I just addressed the moniker now, for the first and last time

I will CONTINUE to take away the person's PEACE... relentlessly cheesy

Have you seen the moniker give update or discuss the show?..... kikikikikikikiikiki

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Beorn:

But how does one or two people on this thread saying Khosi will not win equates to Khosi not being "taken serious till middle of the season" when Khosi was already top the most talked about HM the first two weeks of this show?

Khosi has always been a strong contender alongside Yemi and Kanaga from week 1. Let's not try to bend facts.
Facts

The only suprising heavyweight for me this season is Yvonne and Tatashe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Beorn:

But how does one or two people on this thread saying Khosi will not win equates to Khosi not being "taken serious till middle of the season" when Khosi was already top the most talked about HM the first two weeks of this show?

Khosi has always been a strong contender alongside Yemi and Kanaga from week 1. Let's not try to bend facts.
Not one or two people, this was a sentiment from majority of nairalanders. And yes, khosi has been a contender from the beginning, which was why this place wanted to demonise her. Do you want to tell tell me I am lying or bending the facts that a lot of people here were saying they will make sure she never wins? Again I wish she doesn't win, then you will see what people will write 🀣.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
styrese:
I don't even think anyone is nicer than Miracle in that house but he just did what any reasonable person in his situation will do grin
If u noticed he always felt bad after fighting someone grin

Yeah... Miracle would have done the same thing last night

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:
Having many usernames, (even having active ones) male and female, and also communicating actively with all of them? Has to be the absolute height of ment cheesy

People are legit not okay on social media oo
Sweet lawd on a bicycle
lipsrsealed

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
No evil shall see me
anyday my face appear for any of your WINCH channels,na that day you go die

foreign DEMON in Nigeria
evil human
bitter WINCH
Wicked person
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sanqa:

Not one or two people, this was a sentiment from majority of nairalanders. And yes, khosi has been a contender from the beginning, which was why this place wanted to demonise her. Do you want to tell tell me I am lying or bending the facts that a lot of people here were saying they will make sure she never wins? Again I wish she doesn't win, then you will see what people will write 🀣.

You're bending the facts in the sense that you wrote that people didn't take her serious till middle of the show. That's not true. Khosi has always been a threat that's why people could say they will make sure she wouldn't win. Why didn't they say it for weak HMs like Theo or Nelissa?

What I'm trying to correct you is that, the opinions of some Nairalanders doesn't change the fact that Khosi was a strong contender, a popular HM and threat from week 1. Any other polishing of these facts is just you being insincere.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
LordTheus:

In person, perhaps. But on my TV? Meh.

I am with you on this
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Facts

The only suprising heavyweight for me this season is Yvonne and Tatashe

Yvonne's own is understandable because of the alliance backing her up, na Tsatsii's own dey fear me. Won't be surprised if that lady makes top 3 or even top 2.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

I wanted to reply with a longer statement but I am too tired to do it but one thing I know is that

Lockdown never revolved around Laycon

How can it when it was Erica that gave him highlight?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Eeghe:

I am gonna be in pains if Tsatsii wins sha but we move
BBGod, ignore the last bit of this post please
Only answer it if we are gonna have a BBAfrica

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Who are your faves again??

Oh Mafioso and Yaya.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yvonne's dress is so fine

Gonna get one for myself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
We are finally here.
The end of this xenophobic show.
A cause for celebration

Yvonne
What makes me a Titan is when I enter a place I command a place.

Yvonne baby kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
It's time peeps!
Let's play grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yvonne wore red.

Aww.
Red to leave the House and red to enter the house.

Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sanqa:

You are one of the people that said you will never let her win

Read to understand

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Geezeem:

Ex in-law things grin

Yes ooo, thanks our mother inlaw😁
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Taaa
Lawrence. Keep kwayet there.
Decision was whose to make?

Is it not big brother sa production that writes whatever they want on the screen and gives it to us as as voting results?
Was that not the purpose of this new voting method? Easier to rig.

Now he's acting like we are the ones voting?

Call your winner for us let us end this season jare.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
So na so Khosi go take win this show be that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kai, I’m going to miss this theme. They should not bring that trash BBNaija music again, abeg. See better TV show opening. At least a budget was spent on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
All in all

Nigerians will not watch BBMZANSI

They wasted money this season πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Joeboy way
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
I miss live Sunday show live performances. Nice one Joeboy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kanaga's outift for tonight shocked shocked

Wow.

He really prepared.
With the helmet and all
Like the Roman gladiators.

Wow.
Kanaga. I like preparation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Smoothgio:

Who are your faves again??

Oh Mafioso and Yaya.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
chai. This one na technical knockout.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by pretydiva(f): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lauryn41:
All in all

Nigerians will not watch BBMZANSI

They wasted money this season πŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
We no rate am here for naija grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
Miracle got a lot viewing time during this season highlight. The guy was sure entertaining.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
See how scanty lagos viewing center is, everybody dey vex
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
thatigboman:
I miss live Sunday show live performances. Nice one Joeboy

Is that Joeboy? Or you're being sarcastic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.