Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092457 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:52am On Jul 17, 2023
LordTheus:

I'm not here to argue who knows English and who doesn't. In fact my English is very poor and I don't consider myself too intelligent. The point I was trying to make is that casting previous winners is only going to make the season more predictable. There will be nothing new to see there. It will be pointless, and unnecessary.

Instead of making frivolous quibbles about semantics, maybe you can actually engage my argument without being unnecessarily antagonistic. It's diversionary and needless. Thanks.

Guy that was a wrong use of the word ‘redundant’. Learn and move on. Only people with low self esteem try to use big words and complex vocabulary because they think it makes them sound intelligent. You end up sounding very stupid….
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2023
thatigboman:
she acknowledged that Rico is late naa "Homie is busy pulling memeable faces in heaven"

That na man o…No be woman
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:58am On Jul 17, 2023
meobizy:
After seeing clips from Double Wahala, most of these housemates have nothing to offer if they come back.

Cee-C will come back on the condition that she’ll make money regardless of winning. She’ll return older, slower, as loud as before, but less confrontative.

Lolu will not change whatsoever in character. Physically, he’ll possess a double chin and potbelly. His tortoise ways and sense will remain.

Anto is a BBW now. A borite back then and a mega borite today.

Ifu Ennada will return the same person. I look forward to seeing her sans her terrible dress sense.

Alex; a local girl then and a local girl today. Youth is on her side. She’ll come back the same person.

Ahneeka; dirty girl. Always sleeping. Never had anything to contribute. Was excellent in task presentation. Other than that, nothing. Her and Leo are in the same boat. Production may bring her so they can quickly switch to commercials whenever she mentions certain figures.

Angel, unchanged.

Rico is one character I would love to see again. Homie is busy pulling memeable faces in heaven. I liked how he could soften the girls and get their angles during conflicts.

Princess; new body, new composure. Three weeks later would return to the character we all remember.

Khloe - A waste of a slot. Had nothing to offer twice. Would have nothing to offer again.

K-Brule - Would not come back. Is not on the best of terms with the organizers.

Everybody else should stay home. It’s the Level Up returnees who’d provide most of the action this year. Those ones are still young and clout-hungry.

Chances of old winners winning again.

Efe - Impossible.
Miracle - Impossible.
Mercy - Very possible.
Laycon - Impossible.
Whitemoney - Highly possible. He knew how to game the viewers. If situations changed, he’d adapt.
Phyna - Very possible. She was interesting when not begging a fuckboy for affection.

Hmm, we may finally see Ese Eriata become a proper housemate. Production has done so in the past.

This man, you get time o…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
I just confirmed Dotun and Groovy are gay💯
Threebear told you?!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy that was a wrong use of the word ‘redundant’. Learn and move on. Only people with low self esteem try to use big words and complex vocabulary because they think it makes them sound intelligent. You end up sounding very stupid….

Thank you for the correction, thou sovereign custodian of the English Language. Let me allay your fears once again by assuring you that I definitely do not consider myself an overlord with 5D intelligence because of my English. My use of English is to communicate my immediate unfiltered thoughts and ideas as best as I can understand them, so I can often be inaccurate in my expressions. But if you choose not to get bogged down with semantics, you can actually understand the point I'm getting at. I would have had more appreciation for your noble interjection if it weren't done in such a callous manner.

So do you have anything else to add? Like pertaining to what I was ACTUALLY trying to discuss about? Hmm?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2023
Clement1111:
That guy dragging Sheggz is abnormal

Too many lies in his posts ....and to think Sheggz fans were about to pay off the money but never again,he should keep spreading lies
Oga stop sounding dumb in other to defend the fraudulent fool u stan!! ur segun's blood is filthy undecided different people cannot be coming out to call him out if he was pure and honest ! This just confirmed what his ex has been saying segun Omo ale fraudulent abuser dirty pig just like his bunch of 2% fans that used fake euros to deceive themselves last year!!😂 una no dey Shame begging Bella's people to lend u ordinary 1m for ur supposed London boy that the police pressed to return a paltry 500k from the money he stole🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2023
thatigboman:
this is slander. Not nice.
Bushman how is someone's sexual orientation a slander! can u take an oath on their behalf tongue If I say they are it means I have details on that tongue someone that I know that they know have their file in London were he is based! Deji too is on the guy's payroll...he has frodd's detail too frodd is Bi but I think he has decided to focus on his wife!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2023
meobizy:
Threebear told you?!
Nope I have my own sources too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2023
thatigboman:
Tboss confirmed that she's not coming "for her mental health"
Same reason bella may not be coming cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Choi Nne u dey give me joy..
I no just dey my vawulence mood this period
My dear I never even start vawulence let me see segun the scammer in that house first cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2023
thatigboman:
I enjoyed Chomzy's Saturday night parties, but her overall entertainment value in the show was -1

She had no entertainment value outside of parties (and tasks), because she was stuck with Eloswaggerless, a dead weight in his own right.

Maybe if she had a return and they threw her in with proper wild bros that knew how to hold a whining waist, she'll have some more value.

But honestly, I don't care for a repeat of her stay, if they threw in Peace, I could make do with her absence

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Clement1111:
That guy dragging Sheggz is abnormal

Too many lies in his posts ....and to think Sheggz fans were about to pay off the money but never again,he should keep spreading lies

Sheggz fans are very foolish for wanting to pay off that money

Very very foolish, and may they never recover from that foolishness. Sheggz no get family members or babe to bail am out? You people will be enabling rubbish 419 behaviour, feeding one fake rich boy almost a year after we had the misfortune of watching him, and one Kobo of sense una never get.

So, after all the, "He has money", his fans are still sponsoring him? Anybody don ever come social media drag Kiddwaya or Cross for owing them shishi?

The people that are wealthy don't disturb peace, the one that claimed he's Ikoyi landlord dem dey drag am. He better come and address it if it is fake, because I know he is not bigger than that.

Once again, anybody that drops a dime to rescue Sheggae is a big fool.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2023
SEO2002:
my dear u don hear latest abt the segun, the mumu dy trend for twitter say he rip person of 1M. Kwa kwa kwa a whole big sheggz in the mud.
Laugh louder ooo my darling buhahahahahakwakwakwakwa segun the fraudulent London boy slept in the cell for stealing 1M that is not even upto quarter of Ade's Bbn cash wins Choi cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2023
See how the likes of Nengi,whitemoney,vee,liquorose and Emmanuel went into obscurity for me!
Lmao!
Nobody’s looking forward to seeing them in the house again.Weena/Finalists isonu!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2023
safarigirl:

She had no entertainment value outside of parties (and tasks), because she was stuck with Eloswaggerless, a dead weight in his own right.

Maybe if she had a return and they threw her in with proper wild bros that knew how to hold a whining waist, she'll have some more value.

But honestly, I don't care for a repeat of her stay, if they threw in Peace, I could make do with her absence
She would have been a legend if she had flirted with Groovy and used Phyna’s insecurities to disqualify her!
Lmao!
She would have also become a finalist if she hadn’t entangled herself with that unfortunate Eloswag!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
I just confirmed Dotun and Groovy are gay💯
Bisexual is the right word,not gay cos they swing both ways.😉
Deji is also in that category.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Bisexual is the right word,not gay cos they swing both ways.😉
Deji is also in that category.

See as you dey cast people wey you nor know. If them talk about your bald head now, you go come dey vex angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2023
One person surely not coming is Efe. This All Stars edition is the organizers’ middle finger to his existence. Sure, he’ll like to come for a second try. The gifts he’d win along the way won’t hurt. He’s itching for money like the average Nigerian.

The idiot shot himself in the foot from acting entitled after winning back in 2017.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Chairman, seriously.
You are talking rubbish. "Unnecessary" is actually a synonym for redundant.
So his use of that word is actually correct.
The generic meaning of a word is not the only meaning.
Educate yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nope I have my own sources too.
It's not official if not from the horse's mouth. If Threebear didn't tell you online or in the real world, it will remain a matter of speculation.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Bushman how is someone's sexual orientation a slander! can u take an oath on their behalf tongue If I say they are it means I have details on that tongue someone that I know that they know have their file in London were he is based! Deji too is on the guy's payroll...he has frodd's detail too frodd is Bi but I think he has decided to focus on his wife!!
At this point, add Kiddwaya, the two Miracles, Laycon, Tobi, Pere and Teddy A.

If it's not from Threebear, I will not believe.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2023
I will gladly watch the whole of
Lockdown season AGAIN!! They absolutely had everything....their season was absolute GOLD

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Dotez:
I will gladly watch the whole of
Lockdown season AGAIN!! They absolutely had everything....their season was absolute GOLD

Nah, I disagree. Pepper Dem and See Gobe were better in my book. A case could even be made for Double Wahala too.

Lockdown was definitely far better than SYE and Level Up though.

The recent BBTitans was a shitfest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2023
QueenSindel:
Oga stop sounding dumb in other to defend the fraudulent fool u stan!! ur segun's blood is filthy undecided different people cannot be coming out to call him out if he was pure and honest ! This just confirmed what his ex has been saying segun Omo ale fraudulent abuser dirty pig just like his bunch of 2% fans that used fake euros to deceive themselves last year!!😂 una no dey Shame begging Bella's people to lend u ordinary 1m for ur supposed London boy that the police pressed to return a paltry 500k from the money he stole🤣
I Stan Sheggz nibo

Just because I said the truth,I am now automatically a fan......well I can post evidence that the guy is lying and Sheggz might not be guilty afterall
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2023
LordTheus:

Nah, I disagree. Pepper Dem and See Gobe were better in my book. A case could even be made for Double Wahala too.

Lockdown was definitely far better than SYE and Level Up though.

The recent BBTitans was a shitfest.

Did not really watched the seasons prior to LD like 100%.

But tnx to Covid i watched LD 100% nd i really enjoyed it and from the seasons after LD it has bn pretty much Shambolic
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Clement1111:

Your faves will always ship

You go enter mountain tire

Noooooooooooo

Yemi is the only shipper I stanned since the beginning of BB both Africa , Naija and Titans

Tobi / Cee c left their ship early
Seyi did not enter any ship
Adekunle did not enter any ship
Nengi did not enter any ship
Pere and angel did not enter any ship
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2023
meobizy:
One person surely not coming is Efe. This All Stars edition is the organizers’ middle finger to his existence. Sure, he’ll like to come for a second try. The gifts he’d win along the way won’t hurt. He’s itching for money like the average Nigerian.

The idiot shot himself in the foot from acting entitled after winning back in 2017.

Where is that one sef
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:
I wonder what people want sheggz back in the show for.
Is he going to look for another lady in the show to cling to or what.
Because that dude is incapable of doing anything else.....
Very dry, bland, empty human being....

He was the boringest of all pretty boys in the history of big brother

I wonder what they watched in him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Sheggz fans are very foolish for wanting to pay off that money

Very very foolish, and may they never recover from that foolishness. Sheggz no get family members or babe to bail am out? You people will be enabling rubbish 419 behaviour, feeding one fake rich boy almost a year after we had the misfortune of watching him, and one Kobo of sense una never get.

So, after all the, "He has money", his fans are still sponsoring him? Anybody don ever come social media drag Kiddwaya or Cross for owing them shishi?

The people that are wealthy don't disturb peace, the one that claimed he's Ikoyi landlord dem dey drag am. He better come and address it if it is fake, because I know he is not bigger than that.

Once again, anybody that drops a dime to rescue Sheggae is a big fool.
I am not even after anyone trying to settle his debts whatsoever cus that's his fans problem

But The guy's (accuser) post are contradicting plus he has refused to post the alleged screenshot he has been ranting about...... personally I don't care about Sheggz but I feel like the issue on ground is a case of clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See as you dey cast people wey you nor know. If them talk about your bald head now, you go come dey vex angry
If you want my attention,just say so!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Lauryn41:

He was the boringest of all pretty boys in the history of big brother

I wonder what they watched in him
His cringy romance with stiff Bella have him highlightsgrin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2023
Lauryn41:

Where is that one sef
No idea. The last we heard, he japa’d to America because Naija didn’t favour him. That was 2021, thereabout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.