Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,228 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Lauryn41:

He was the boringest of all pretty pl[color=#006600][/color] no in the history of big brother

I wonder what they watched in him
You people should leave Shege neck nau🤣🤣🤣

I dey pity the guy .....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Bella you see your life?
Your so called trophy is a fraud!
Lmao!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Flamemignon1(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2023
thatigboman:
this is slander. Not nice.
It's only slander to fools who still see the term "gay" as an insult
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

Chairman, seriously.
You are talking rubbish. "Unnecessary" is actually a synonym for redundant.
So his use of that word is actually correct.
The generic meaning of a word is not the only meaning.
Educate yourself....

Look at this Mugu thinking he sounds smart. When they say ‘redundant’ is a synonym for ‘unnecessary’, do you think it means you can just use ‘redundant’ anytime you want to say ‘unnecessary’? What a stupid way to reason.

Let me educate you slowpoke with this small time wey I get. You use ‘redundant’ for ‘unnecessary’ when it comes to words. When person says ‘that fat boy is fat’, then the second use of the word ‘fat’ is redundant. Stop being foolish and learn not to jump to conclusions when you have zero idea of a subject matter…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2023
safarigirl:

Sheggz fans are very foolish for wanting to pay off that money

Very very foolish, and may they never recover from that foolishness. Sheggz no get family members or babe to bail am out? You people will be enabling rubbish 419 behaviour, feeding one fake rich boy almost a year after we had the misfortune of watching him, and one Kobo of sense una never get.

So, after all the, "He has money", his fans are still sponsoring him? Anybody don ever come social media drag Kiddwaya or Cross for owing them shishi?

The people that are wealthy don't disturb peace, the one that claimed he's Ikoyi landlord dem dey drag am. He better come and address it if it is fake, because I know he is not bigger than that.

Once again, anybody that drops a dime to rescue Sheggae is a big fool.
Don’t mind d onye oshi 1 kobo..
His fans are just a replica of him,bunch of foolish people …Gbemi was right afterall

Wahala for Ikoyi boy wey no get doings..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
See how the likes of Nengi,whitemoney,vee,liquorose and Emmanuel went into obscurity for me!
Lmao!
Nobody’s looking forward to seeing them in the house again.Weena/Finalists isonu!
Nengi ? shocked

The one that is in gistlover's blog every single week , went into obscurity?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Two winners are coming.
Mercy is almost hundred percent confirmed, I think the second is white Money....
grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:

Nengi ? shocked

The one that is in gistlover's blog every single week , went into obscurity?
She’s always in the news for her promiscuity,nothing else.grin
Oh yes!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Dotez:
I will gladly watch the whole of
Lockdown season AGAIN!! They absolutely had everything....their season was absolute GOLD
pepper dem was the best
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:
Two winners are coming.
Mercy is almost hundred percent confirmed, I think the second is white Money....
grin
I’d vote for Mercy if she isn’t up with any of my favesgrin
As for Whitemoney,he will fail this time!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:
Two winners are coming.
grin
White wetin…Tufiakwa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Season never start
Real bbnaija Thread never start
Yet bbtitans thread don dey hot.
Anger at past housemates still flowing.
Is this a sign of how this year's bbnaija will be?

Launch night after we see the housemates who will enter the house will be something else.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Which of the housemates dey go sef😂 I also don't even know whom I will like to see, albeit I had always said I liked sye edition. Cross and Angel were interesting with their carefree bubbly personalities.

The two wildcards, Pere and Maria with their constant vawulence 😂 Not to mention Pere constantly asking everyone to respect him because he's older than them all 😅 Also, his big face off with Whitemoney while Nini was White's vocal defender 😅.. Pere stopped his vawulence in the middle of the show or towards the tail end because the housemates were constantly nominating him. Lol. There was also Boma with his okra shenanigans 😂 before he ended up with Tega. There was Nini and Saga with the gumbody. Emma and Rose with the gumbody too. I think Rose was a bit known before coming to the show and already had close to 1m followers before coming to the show. That was sye edition.

I probably liked sye edition because it wasn't centered on ships alone, compared to others including lockdown which was also centred around ships, even though I did watch it. Ozo and Nengi, Kidd and Erica, Lilo and Eric, Neovee, Prince and Tbaj. It was mostly ships aside the tasks. Laycon and Dora weren't in ships though. We did have a bit of flirting here and there from Kidd, Erica and Nengi 😂, albeit Erica was only flirting with Laycon, aside her vawulence at times. Then we had the three friends (Katrina, Lucey, Kaisha) with the constant vawulence plus subtle troublemaking from Brighto 😅 That was all. I think the thing with lockdown edition was almost everyone had their storylines but it was mostly ships aside the tasks, and some vawulence here and there.

Same several ships in level up edition, aside Adekunle with the vawulence drama while returning energy to rude people. Chizzy also had his own vawulence drama but was in sort of ship with Doyin. I didn't watch much of level up, even though I knew most of what happened.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
If mercy is coming back, I have a feeling another reason for her coming is to try and legitimize her win. If she wins this bb all stars. people will finally accept that she won legitimately and let her rest because anytime her win is talked about people (non titans oh) always say if Tacha was there mercy wouldn't have won (and they are right) and next thing argument, defence upanddan from her fans.

Saw on IG that another winner may come and I hope so, because if one winner is going others should come too so that it's spread out. Not just one big fan base vs others with little to no fan base.

Also saw on IG that Khloe from DW is coming back. I wonder how much of a fire cracker she'll be with her new body confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:
Two winners are coming.
grin
pls is Adekunle coming?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
Miyonse, Coco ice, Uriel.
Ahneeka, Deeone, Bitto.
Cindy, Enkay, Sirdee.
Ka3na, Kiddwaya, Eric.
BOMA, Kayvee, Princess
Adekunle, Doyin Alysyn.
Sheggz, Ella.
Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
If they must bring back past winners, they should better cast very strong housemates that will try and give the previous winners a good run for their money on the polls.. to save us from another scripted season.

.... before they will come and cast voting poll weaklings like Vee, Chomzy and Saskay, then allow Mercy and Whitemoney to cruise unopposed to the final two.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Ahneeka, Deeone, Bitto.
Cindy, Enkay, Sirdee.
Ka3na, Kiddwaya, Eric.
BOMA, Kayvee, Princess
Adekunle, Doyin Alysyn.
Sheggz, Ella.
Let's go there.

What entertainment value did Eric possess in his first season to make him worthy to feature on All-Stars? That nigga spent all his time on his first season either snoozing and smooching with Lilo or stuffing his mouth with Big Brother's food 24/7.

As for the rest of your list, it isn't bad but I'm sure there are lot of alternatives available that should fit better with this season's All-Star theme. Doyin and Allyson were decent but they're far from being All-Star material.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
Speaking of Pere, I don't think he would have even tolerated most of the housemates in level up edition because Pere doesn't like rudeness or younger people being rude to him 😅 He would definitely put Sheggz in his place for example. I think the only person whom Pere tolerated was Boma who could face him boldly. He was also close to Saga but Saga even knew when to draw the line when it came to Pere and couldn't face Pere boldly despite the fact that he didn't like seeing Pere near Nini. Lol. Pere probably got close to Saga because he knew Saga was a bit soft thus wouldn't be rude to him (albeit a little troublemaker at times). Then he later became close to Cross towards the tail end. Cross didn't trust Pere at the beginning but didn't confront him over it. I think Pere got close to Cross because of Cross' age which is closer to his age, likewise Boma whom he was also close to.

Pere loved his words to be final without anyone questioning it nor anyone disrespecting him by being rude to him. His HOH reign for example or his face off with Whitemoney was something else 😅 He was definitely a character on the show 😂 His Libra placement doing nada to him, when it came to checkmating anyone he believed was rude to him 😂 although he did have his charming Libra moments sometimes.

He's got lots of stern factors hence I ain't even surprised at his disciplinarian attitude 😅 He had to calm his disciplinarian side when he realized he was getting nominated weekly by the housemates 🤣

I think Mercy also has a little bit of such outlook, considering she didn't really like anyone questioning her words. Not as authoritative as Pere though. She had felt Esther disrespected her when Esther didn't go with her matchmaking at the beginning in the first week of meeting Esther 😂 Or when she also felt Esther was disrespecting her whenever Esther wasn't hanging out with her 🤣.. Funny how she was the one trying to matchmake Esther with Frood at the beginning after Isiloma left (since Frood went to tell her about Esther) while also trying to matchmake Nelson with someone else, only for Frood to eventually take Esther away from her circle in the end (especially after he fought with Mercy) which Mercy counted as disrespect 🤣.. Looking at the situation, that was funny 😂

I think she fought with Tacha because she felt Tacha was rude to her. Tacha fought with almost all the housemates btw.

Tacha was like Frood's twin. Both of them fought with almost everyone on the show and even fought with themselves 😅🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
LordTheus:

What entertainment value did Eric possess in his first season to make him worthy to feature on All-Stars? That nigga spent all his time on his first season either snoozing and smooching with Lilo or stuffing his mouth with Big Brother's food 24/7.

As for the rest of your list, it isn't bad but I'm sure there are lot of alternatives available that should fit better with this season's All-Star theme. Doyin and Allyson were decent but they're far from being All-Star material.

Eric that was ousted for collecting money from BBN hopefuls and leaving them hanging. The organizers may not have said anything but I'm pretty sure he has been blacklisted from the franchise. Apart from his terrible lack of content, he's one of the very last people production will reach out to.

Any level up housemate that stayed beyond week 6 has no business being on the All-stars. They should dey their dey abeg. The only LU housemates I'm looking out for are Beauty, Amaka and Ilebaye. Early evictees Christy O, Cyph and Khalid are borites and should just stay at home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Gbadoboy:
Ahneeka, Deeone, Bitto.
Cindy, Enkay, Sirdee.
Ka3na, Kiddwaya, Eric.
BOMA, Kayvee, Princess
Adekunle, Doyin Alysyn.
Sheggz, Ella.
Let's go there.
E mean say no point to watch then. All borites.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Giel:
If mercy is coming back, I have a feeling another reason for her coming is to try and legitimize her win. If she wins this bb all stars. people will finally accept that she won legitimately and let her rest because anytime her win is talked about people (non titans oh) always say if Tacha was there mercy wouldn't have won (and they are right) and next thing argument, defence upanddan from her fans.

Saw on IG that another winner may come and I hope so, because if one winner is going others should come too so that it's spread out. Not just one big fan base vs others with little to no fan base.

Also saw on IG that Khloe from DW is coming back. I wonder how much of a fire cracker she'll be with her new body confidence.
Khloe will be the same woman who threw away two chances doing it a third time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:
pls is Adekunle coming?
Yes .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
From rumours so far :
Pere
Teddy A
Frodd
Hermis
Adekunle
Mercy Eke
Whitemoney
CeeC
Alex
Debbie Rise
Kemen
Ike onyema
Vee
Neo
Emmanuel
Liquorose
Uriel
Prince (not so sure )
Nengi

Will keep you people updated cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
From rumours so far :
Pere
Teddy A
Frodd
Hermis
Adekunle
Mercy Eke
Whitemoney
CeeC
Alex
Debbie Rise
Kemen
Ike onyema
Vee
Neo
Emmanuel
Liquorose
Uriel
Prince (not so sure )
Nengi
Kiddwaya
Khloe
Coco ice
Boma

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:
From rumours so far :
Pere
Teddy A
Frodd
Hermis
Adekunle
Mercy Eke
Whitemoney
CeeC
Alex
Debbie Rise
Kemen
Ike onyema
Vee
Neo
Emmanuel
Liquorose
Uriel
Prince (not so sure )
Nengi

@ the bolded, why sad sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2023
SEO2002:
pepper dem was the best
I'm speaking for myself pliz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:
From rumours so far :
Pere
Teddy A
Frodd
Hermis
Adekunle
Mercy Eke
Whitemoney
CeeC
Alex
Debbie Rise
Kemen
Ike onyema
Vee
Neo
Emmanuel
Liquorose
Uriel
Prince (not so sure )
Nengi
Kiddwaya
Khloe
Coco ice
Boma

Rumour una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye a thread for the upcoming BBN all star will do pliz
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Threebear:

Yes .
Choi…
Don’t worry I will buy u beer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.