Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092802 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
aroundnaija:
Whenever this Lukay and GeePee tank enter nomination, make biggie no just bother us to vote na to just evict dem immediately grin😂
no matter who goes this Sunday, Ipeleng is in trouble. If her husband doesn't win hoh next week, she's a goner.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
Certainly,some housemates are just too comfortable in that house while some idiots among them are feeling like the mamas and papas of the house. I think a character like Sandra is needed around to put them where they actually belong ! Mtchew,one "married woman" with her fake Aba made American accent is particularly annoying ! Madam,shut up;you aren't making any sense jare,irritant !

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
LMAO, South Africans are complaining about pepper? Poohsie-Ass niggas.

I can't believe there are negroes talking about, "The food is too spicy", is this what they sold your ancestors for? For your palate to be tainted by the white man?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

At this rate I believe the theory that a Southy will win

Nigerians are not United at all

wount happen. Never. SA win naija in big brother? Mba. Naija has perfected the art of winning big brother. Time dey come.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
How are we sure that Khosi is not a Sangoma - South African herbalist /witchdoctor ? Her latest picture in the house depicts her as one ! Yemi needs our prayers !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
Smoothgio:

Even Sandra confirmed that Theo was supposed to be the tail

Wahali E no go better for biggie oooo
exactly.

Theo was supposed to be the tail, Yemi, Mmeli and Ebubu's balls all fell off. Theo still had balls, and Biggie just decided to mention Yelisa.

Dem don plan Yemi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
My fave no just well abeg

Shebi biggie dey find entertainment

Please vote for Yelissa for more contents,e jór

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:
exactly.

Theo was supposed to be the tail, Yemi, Mmeli and Ebubu's balls all fell off. Theo still had balls, and Biggie just decided to mention Yelisa.

Dem don plan Yemi

Aswear,they are already painting him as the villian of the season

Funny thing is that Nigrians like a villian story,if they continue this way.....
Nigeria go para

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2023
off all Naija housemates, Yemi has the biggest chance to win...They just need to make him the villian to pave way for that ponmo mouth girl...
when Yemi was cheering Khosi up this morning..no noise for twitter...But when Khosi was cheering Yemi up, its all she is a sweet girl yen yen yen talk everywhere...most naija no dey use sense when it comes to bb na
Smoothgio:

At this rate I believe the theory that a Southy will win

Nigerians are not United at all

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2023
This matter tire wrapper sha…

Well, we all knew it’ll come to this sha..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
How are we sure that Khosi is not a Sangoma - South African herbalist /witchdoctor ? Her latest picture in the house depicts her as one ! Yemi needs our prayers !
no go pray for ur life .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:10am On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin Husband for hire bawo...Yemi no well
Smoothgio:
My fave no just well abeg

Shebi biggie dey find entertainment

Please vote for Yelissa for more contents,e jór

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
off all Naija housemates, Yemi has the biggest chance to win...They just need to make him the villian to pave way for that ponmo mouth girl...
when Yemi was cheering Khosi up this morning..no noise for twitter...But when Khosi was cheering Yemi up, its all she is a sweet girl yen yen yen talk everywhere...most naija no dey use sense when it comes to bb na
Funny thing is that they were even insulting him when he was cheering Khosi up and saying he can't do without her

Omo SA fans dey Sabi cook sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Good night to Yelissa, Kanaga and Uncle Luku

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:21am On Jan 24, 2023
yes ooo...but dey will still support their own no matter what
Smoothgio:

Funny thing is that they were even insulting him when he was cheering Khosi up and saying he can't do without her

Omo SA fans dey Sabi cook sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2023
jacob zuma jr no even get upto 900 followers on instagram cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Smoothgio:
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Bobo yi sha..😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VawulenceProMax: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Jaypee for the money. As a proud male nymphomaniac, I am rooting for her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:
I hate Nigerians sha

I don’t know why most have zero sense of reasoning

Self righteous asses

South Africans are solidly behind james brown and they are throwing down yemi and out nigerian girls which they have tagged as witches to get the prize

Ogbori nigerians are busy supporting khosi under the guise of being unbiased and “its not a country game”

It’s a freaking flipping fvcking country game

Open your blind eyes to see the writing on the wall , They’ll project their nonsense on us , we accept and they’ll get the prize

I’m pissed as hell

It's not that serious. So what if a South African win? It's just big brother. I will only vote because I like and connect with someone. I like Khosi because she's just so pure and sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2023
thatigboman:
true that. Biggie that rubbish intentionally to please south africans. Theo's balls didn't all fall off sef. Very fraudulent people.

Hian! khosi was the tail of house last week o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Lmfao.. Yemi gave khosi fans?
How come blue abi purple hibiscus hasn't gotten fans yet?it's torchlight we are using to find Sandra's fans sef

is kanaga I pity for carrying overload

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Nigerians, South Africans and the Whole Africa we are voting these two pairs for delivering the most undiluted entertainment if we should remove sentiments period!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol, did Cross not top Emmanuel when they came up together too? And that week, WhiteMoney's fans wanted to kick out Cross. Did he leave?

If you know how much Cross' team spent on voting that week, you go know say no be by who fit do wetin. Pere was not that strong in Week 5, Maria left because her fans thought Pere would need votes more and they were trying to save two people.

Pere became strong after she left, because their shippers all went to him.

Once again, nobody can kick out anybody, you can only save someone. Either way, to kick out Sandra, the South Africans will still have to vote for coven members Jenni O and Olivia. One Naija babe's loss is another Naija babe's gain.
Quit story....cross no strong ....na wm geng carry him and queen.....no time did wm geng want him out. Maybe a few . .but not the whole fan base like they did with Pere and Maria. Wm geng wanted the two out ...they got one...they missed their major target....if not that emmanuel saved cross last voting round...he may not have made finals.....

Yeah ....a very large fan base can tilt votes to a weak hm to kick another one out ...it happened in season one also ....team efe voted marvis to kick ttt out. Normally, ttt strong pass marvis.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by zulo: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Good morning guys. wink
Finally I have a favourite..
And hisor her name is....

Yemi and Tsatsii.. cool
Am with these two to the last day...
Please Vote for YELISA embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Yemi all the way.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Kanaga is a chill guy, good vibes, great friend, and unlike Yemi, he no go dey do ship under 3 days with woman. You see as Yemi carry himself enter gbese with Khosi, Kanaga could never.

If you don support craze people like me, you will understand the importance of supporting Unproblematic Kings.

You have started....kanaga na ur main fave

Please don't put down yemi to hype him.....yemi clear pass kanaga by faaar....kanaga sef don dey loose him ginger...he mopes most of the time now..

Yemi entanglement na the drama we sign for

That said...yall vote yellisa

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Geezeem:
Maya... are we still pairing or we have entered shipping? asking for my ex grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Alphagan:

He may want to challenge such a decision as the punishment is an unjust one to start with. In the event that he wishes to, bb will be forced to explain the reason for his biased punishment. After all, Ike of Pepperdem attempted same

He earned that tail of house....he didn't twerk at all...his facial expressions sef...he couldn't be bothered....lool...na guy man now ....he had the expression '"I can't kill myself".....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
I just voted for Sandra, she isn't the type that should leave in the first week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2023
thatigboman:
Olivia say "all of us are blacks" and the camera zoomed on justin. oyibo man from Netherlands is not black

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

You have started....kanaga na ur main fave

Please don't put down yemi to hype him.....yemi clear pass kanaga by faaar....kanaga sef don dey loose him ginger...he mopes most of the time now..

Yemi entanglement na the drama we sign for

That said...yall vote yellisa
What do you mean by yemi clear pass kanaga....they have different personalities which works for them in their own way.....I don't even want to go there because I like them both

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Asabe4:
Will be voting Juicy

Same here

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.