Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1100444 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2023
Even if you hate what Olivia did, for the sake of Juicy Jay, please spare some votes for them. That guy is one of the few South Africans that actually loves being around Nigerians. Juicy no get wahala at all. Very easy-going guy and fun to watch.

Vote for Juiolva 👍👍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

So what stop u from voting for Yemi or Yvonne then since dey've better chances of surving and also a Nigerian

I never said I will not vote for him biko.
I like Yemi 🥰

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Threebear:
Team Yemi , you guys are doing so well grin
You don start abi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Estellie:
He won’t participate in the next HOH games. That will most likely be the purnishment.
And he will be up again.

Good for us grin grin

I gazz buy out all those IUc

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Notable stories this morning

Blaqboi talks to jenni o about olivia’s attitude yesterday and he feels upset

Jenni o talks to olivia about it , Olivia responds that he cannot hug her immediately after putting her up for eviction that she won’t take it

Jenni o , Olivia , Yvonne and nana talks about yaya’s crying drama yesterday

Imagine crying when you’re not up for eviction

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
nonny1212:
Nana own shock me
Why

Na that Saturday night wey she wan choke Thabang na

Na just that Saturday trend be that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Olivia talks about the swap

She says that the weakest links (ebubu and tsatsi) was exchanged for a stronger candidate ( She and juicy)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

It's very very irritating, disgusting and appalling.

To think we are even in a competition against those pathetic xenophobic southie,and yet some atutupoyoyo still giving dat vibes of supporting them shamelessly.

As much as I don't like dat Jenni o or Sandra or whatever,if dey are the only Nigerian left on that show,i will support them against any pathetic xenophobic mofos
This pairing na because of SAs so they must support Naija by force grin
I have not forgotten how they abandoned Beverly their supposed inlaw in BBA for Cleo just because she is their Zambian neighbour.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
I can see what some Yemi fans are trying to do here, as usual every season. Always pushing a stupid narrative against another for their faves to win.

For those of you trying so hard to decampaign Kanaga, y'all are just wasting your time.
That boy is a very likeable person ,he doesn't need to do much to be seen or liked.

That been said,I will not be forced to troll any naija housemates here because to me they are my people and I will choose them over the south African housemates.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Estellie:
Rest!!
Two wrongs don’t make a right. This is an individual game so let the most deserving person win regardless of the country they are from.

Y’all will ruin this promising season because of these lame lamentations.

Let people support whoever they wanna support!
These are d ones we are talking about.

If this is BBN,what u said outrightly make sense.

Buh in this case,e no make at all,go to Twitter and feed ur eyes,maybe u will get it better

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Onyi99:
I can see what some Yemi fans are trying to do here, as usual every season. Always pushing a stupid narrative against another for their faves to win.

For those of you trying so hard to decampaign Kanaga, y'all are just wasting your time.
That boy is a very likeable person ,he doesn't need to do much to be seen or liked.

That been said,I will not be forced to troll any naija housemates here because to me they are my people and I will choose them over the south African housemates.

Easy....na safari start ...so i returned the favour...so far both guys are likeable ....no one is tryna demarket kanaga....but if una begin drop sly comments about yemi being problematic ...we would highlight his moping....loool

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2023
E get Wettin I for expose about khosi here but as she pair with my guy miracle I will pass for now till they are unpaired tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Onyi99:

Onyiiiiii

Give my boy some votes

I thought you are a Yemi fan too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Justin , Theo , ipeleng , tsatsi , khosi and nelissa discusses yaya’s English

I don’t understand their remaining conversations
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

You have started....kanaga na ur main fave

Please don't put down yemi to hype him.....yemi clear pass kanaga by faaar....kanaga sef don dey loose him ginger...he mopes most of the time now..

Yemi entanglement na the drama we sign for

That said...yall vote yellisa

I've never asked why people like Yemi, because everybody has their own reason to like someone.

Tell the people that are asking about Kanaga to leave the matter. After seeing some other posts on some people yesterday, I no even wan make anybody dey ask "Why do we like the Nigerians?" Anymore.

I no wan dey talk down on the Nigerians anymore, both my main fave and my non-main fave. This is not BBNaija. Sorry for the Yemi comparison.

But yeah, no more talking down on the Nigerians.

Kanaga is from my state abeg, I cannot have another main fave grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

These are d ones we are talking about.

If this is BBN,what u said outrightly make sense.

Buh in this case,e no make at all,go to Twitter and feed ur eyes,maybe u will get it better

Leave her to be capping nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
QueenSindel:
E get Wettin I for expose about khosi here but as she pair with my guy miracle I will pass for now till they are unpaired tongue
Give Yemi small vote abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:24am On Jan 24, 2023
I and my household are team Nigerians

If you like call me partial or whatever

But It is what it is

Go to Twitter and Facebook and read south African’s comments on our contestants

You’ll be triggered in a bad way

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Onyiiiiii

Give my boy some votes

I thought you are a Yemi fan too

Already did
He is my second fave

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:
I and my household are team Nigerians

If you like call me partial or whatever

But It is what it is

Go to Twitter and Facebook and read south African’s comments on our contestants

You’ll be triggered in a bad way

Twitter is the worst
I stopped going there
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

Quit story....cross no strong ....na wm geng carry him and queen.....no time did wm geng want him out. Maybe a few . .but not the whole fan base like they did with Pere and Maria. Wm geng wanted the two out ...they got one...they missed their major target....if not that emmanuel saved cross last voting round...he may not have made finals.....

Yeah ....a very large fan base can tilt votes to a weak hm to kick another one out ...it happened in season one also ....team efe voted marvis to kick ttt out. Normally, ttt strong pass marvis.

The same WhiteMoney geng that could not help Emmanuel top him the week they all came up?

Lol. I don't speak on Efe and Marvis time, not only because I didn't really watch it, but also, that was like a Pilot season, it didn't have half as much viewers as the later seasons did. And didn't TTT get kicked out because viewers found out he was a married man and stopped voting for him? Team Efe voted for Marvis, but more importantly, TTT lost voters, that was how he got kicked out.

The only person that thing even applies to, was maybe when Nina kicked out Teddy A because Miracle fans voted for her, but even then, Teddy A was just not as strong as a lot of viewers had falsely assumed he was, that's why he go so easily booted out with Bam. Na Teddy A be Hermes before Hermes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
O boy this south Africans are just to vile. Pls if you can give fire for fire we need you on Facebook and Twitter. All just because of Big brother, the way they insult the Nigerian contestants especially yemi, it's a no no for me. Me that like Yaya and IPELENG.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Onyi99:

You don talk am well.

That's just what is happening here.

Make all of us just dey fight for the Nigerians dey go, but make the thing no come turn Level 2 United again. I did that last year, I no dey do am this year.

Everybody don dey catch cruise, the next thing now na to dey ask, "Why do people even like Kanaga?" They should go to Twitter and ask SA people why they like Kanaga. Here, we like Kanaga because he is flying the GWG flag as a cool chap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
crystalpapers:
O boy this south Africans are just to vile. Pls if you can give fire for fire we need you on Facebook and Twitter. All just because of Big brother, the way they insult the Nigerian contestants especially yemi, it's a no no for me. Me that like Yaya and IPELENG.

Lol. Shebi na Nigerians dey enable rubbish?

If you insult your own, another person will insult them too.

Yemi did not even do anything bad for them to be insulting him, how can you be marking territory in less than a week?

Shebi I said this thing last week, that he should not follow that girl. Sometimes if something dey happen and you dey talk am, e go be like say you no know wetin you dey talk. All of them packed themselves to ship Khoyemi, as soon as the thing scatter, Yemi became their villain.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Clement1111:

Give Yemi small vote abeg
Yes love I have been doing distributing votes for him, juicy and Yvonne since last night...I like those three and two of their pairs must not leave!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

You don talk am well.

That's just what is happening here.

Make all of us just dey fight for the Nigerians dey go, but make the thing no come turn Level 2 United again. I did that last year, I no dey do am this year.

Everybody don dey catch cruise, the next thing now na to dey ask, "Why do people even like Kanaga?" They should go to Twitter and ask SA people why they like Kanaga. Here, we like Kanaga because he is flying the GWG flag as a cool chap.

That level two nonsense eeeh
They did us dirty😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

Yemi did not even do anything bad for them to be insulting him, how can you be marking territory in less than a week?

Shebi I said this thing last week, that he should not follow that girl. Sometimes if something dey happen and you dey talk am, e go be like say you no know wetin you dey talk. All of them packed themselves to ship Khoyemi, as soon as the thing scatter, Yemi became their villain.

And that James Brown understands this game perfectly and also how to decieve alot of gullible Nigerians.

She played the victim and the girl with the sweetest heart by forgiving a guy that cheated on her 😂😂

Wish Yemi avoided that girl,she would have been a premium delawood.

Glad she is not up this week sha.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Onyi99:

That level two nonsense eeeh
They did us dirty😂😂

It's the same thing playing out now, somebody has already come to say, "They hate Yemi because he's Nigeria's strongest chance of winning"

All na tactics. No be say e no fit work o, but I am familiar with that game and it is too early to play it.

This is why I don't like supporting unproblematic kings, dem don ask "Why do people like Kanaga?", by Week 8 you go dey see, "Kanaga did not even do anything throughout the show"

Kanaga you sef, break somebody's heart let SA people drag you angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

It is really disheartening but I know he will survive. Him and kanaga are our best chance of winning but the way they are supporting khosi as if she's innocent.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
Onyi99:

And that James Brown understands this game perfectly and also how to decieve alot of gullible Nigerians.

She played the victim and the girl with the sweetest heart by forgiving a guy that cheated on her 😂😂

Yes, if there is anything I am happy for, it is that she is not up this week, and may she also not come up next week.

She really played the victim well, that last Friday's conversation I hate it so much. We were coasting, she was going to be CeeC Part 2, na im Yemi carry himself go dey do, "I want us to be friends....it wasn't me, it was Blue"

I was so angry, and I'm still angry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2023
COOL10:
Even if you hate what Olivia did, for the sake of Juicy Jay, please spare some votes for them. That guy is one of the few South Africans that actually loves being around Nigerians. Juicy no get wahala at all. Very easy-going guy and fun to watch.
Vote for Juiolva 👍👍

Very fun to watch
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2023
I swear...the girl is their projected winner, that's the reasonn they are projecting her as the sweet soul with her ponmo lips...
She said yemi made it clear to her he doesn't want a relationship and yemi is not his type...now she is telling Yemi not to use the word friend for her his friends, that he should look for a better word...
The girl is just gaming gullible Nigerians..and a lot are already falling for it..
Onyi99:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.