Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084117 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

I think I'm at that age where relationships like this irritate my tummy.

Gimme strong chemistry, gimme intense eye contact, gimme hungry gaze and lustful looks, gimme biting lips and coy looks. Gimme heavy flirting, and dirty words.

This "Does your mummy buy you Christmas cloth?" conversations is not doing it for me.

They’re both like 8 years old

Let’s allow them act their age

Although i prefer a more intense , soul snatching , mentally draining relationship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

What’s his Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mmeli and Blue Aiva are discussing Olivia's statement about SAcans.

Omo, Olivia Pepper Dem O, this thing really pain all of them. Abi, was she correct? Is it guilty conscience that has them discussing it?

Olivia must not go anywhere, all the South Africans must face disappointment

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
dominique:

Nobody in that house will see that old man as a strong player.

Him and his boxer washing xenophobic olosho thinks he’s very strong

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

They’re both like 8 years old

Let’s allow them act their age

Although i prefer a more intense , soul snatching , mentally draining relationship

Kanaga is a whole 24-year old, that's how old Elikem was when he was toasting Pokello, his mama.

Give me toxic ship like Kiddrica, please cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Are these people still on Olivia's matter? oginidi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Lauryn41 post=120350297][/quote]
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Who is calling meeting for food again o

It was Nana they're talking about. That said she was very quiet in the first week, now she's holding meetings about food barely a week later. She went on a rant about how the powdered milk belongs to her because she can't take liquid milk and she specifically requested for the powdered milk. Now the powdered milk is here, housemates are using it without anyhow. Dano milk na you do this one o. BBN housemates never bothered about milk.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why this werey dey talk for under duvet? Open your mouth and talk with your full chest.

My coven queens no dey hide mouth to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Olivia the pepper sprayer. Making people restless since 1982

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
dominique:

It was Nana they're talking about. That said she was very quiet in the first week, now she's holding meetings about food barely a week later. She went on a rant about how the powdered milk belongs to her because she can't take liquid milk and she specifically requested for the powdered milk. Now the powdered milk is here, housemates are using it without anyhow. Dano milk na you do this one o. BBN housemates never bothered about milk.

The sponsors on this show is limited alot of the Nigerian brands aren't advertising, hence the reason for some of these things......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:
Why this werey dey talk for under duvet? Open your mouth and talk with your full chest.

My coven queens no dey hide mouth to talk.

Somebody on this thread called it “civility”

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Amya:

Different people but same agenda.

You’re a shameless hypocritical being. Only God can heal you of this stupid victim mentality, do your thing and stop bothering yourself about what others do.

Safari supported Ike, Erica, Cross and Bryan. Why are you not calling her a tribalist?

Stop singling out people from the opposing camp, it makes you a mirror image of what you’re criticizing.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
I am beginning to think this BBTitans is a scam,it is actually BBmzanzi pro max

Cus how can they pushing most of our Nigerian housemates in a particular way(most especially our top guns)

Yemi has been protrayed as a player who broke innocent Khosi heart (even though she is a snake herself) but Juicy Jay is even more of a player than Yemi but they won't go with that narrative

Kanaga is only given screen time whenever he is with Tsasti and protraying him as a boring guy whereas he has more to offer than the chidish ship

Or is it Yvonne that has already been labelled as a coven witch

It won't be suprising if SA wins this show cus the agenda are running in their favour so far

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
switlily25:

Is he up for possible eviction?
Nope
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
Khosi flashing us abi na Juicy Jay she flash ni......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Lauryn41 post=120350297][/quote]
God abeg ooooo

Wetin be this.....never seen anything like this before

Even BBN housemates wey lose account to hackers and start from the scratch no low like this

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Cus how can they pushing most of our Nigerian housemates in a particular way(most especially our top guns)

Yemi has been protrayed as a player who broke innocent Khosi heart (even though she is a snake herself) but Juicy Jay is even more of a player than Yemi but they won't go with that narrative

Kanaga is only given screen time whenever he is with Tsasti and protraying him as a boring guy whereas he has more to offer than the chidish ship

It won't be suprising if SA wins this show cus the agenda are running in their favour so far

Beginning to think ??
Lol , if it’s individually

1. James brown
2. Golden child abuse
3. Xenophobic boxer washing “amazon”
4. Yemi
5. Kanaga

This is how they’ve planned it

Our olodo nigerian brothers and sisters are busy enabling their rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
the theme song is even in southy...asin why using southy language for theme song for a show of two...
BBMzansi with a liru addition of Naija housemates just to gain audience. and Khosi is more of their projected winner
Smoothgio:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Khosi what is with that breast slip grin

Haaaaa take it easy .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Somebody will tell me that everybody has the right to choose their entertainment

So amongst the 12 nigerian housemate you didn’t see anyone to stan

Khosi khosi

Bunch of bandwagoners

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Khosi flashing us abi na Juicy Jay she flash ni......
jucy jay seems so uninterested in her little boobs. he wish it were yvonne that did such
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Haaaaa take it easy .

I don't think it's a slip though.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

Beginning to think ??

1. James brown
2. Golden child abuse
4. Yemi
5. Kanaga

No wahala,if most of their partiality doesn't change

Na to gang up vote weaker Nigerian housemates comot and try to get two top guns in the finals

Two Nigerian housemates against Three SA housemates in the finals will make them regret coming against us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
You think it's deliberate ?

Nothing is impossible Sha,maybe she was flashing juicy Jay.
fitzmayowa:

I don't think it's a slip though.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

Somebody on this thread called it “civility”

See ehn, e no dey hard to know people wey dem fit deceive for this life.

I dey appreciate werey people, because they show you everything once, so, you go know we you go take waka with them.

But you see quiet people? Dangerous

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Twoclans:

Haaaaa take it easy .
Make one Nigeria lady try am,na 24hours bashing but you will see how SA will flip this to another thing and praise her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Dem don give Marvin wife O

Dem say when he and Yaya born, their male child will be Melvin, their female child will be Maya.

Well done to Mr and Mrs Achi.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

No wahala,if most of their partiality doesn't change

Na to gang up vote weaker Nigerian housemates comot and try to get two top guns in the finals

Two Nigerian housemates against Three SA housemates in the finals will make them regret coming against us

They will beat us like thieves

You know how SS3 seniors beats JSS 1 new intakes in boarding school ?

Naso dem go take whip all our yansh with votes

Because all SAns will go all out for their country people

While half of your olodo country people will go all out for the southies under the guise of “being impartial’’

It will become a two country against half country finale

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

Make one Nigeria lady try am,na 24hours bashing but you will see how SA will flip this to another thing and praise her

They will call it body positivity
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
But who Kanaga Jr offend in this show.

They rarely give him screen time.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

Beginning to think ??

1. James brown
2. Golden child abuse
4. Yemi
5. Kanaga

I no even understand the show again cos cameraman clearly showing mostly South African HMs. I don’t think they have shown Yemi, kanaga , Olivia for 30 minutes today

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.