Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083909 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
IghravweIG:
But who Kanaga Jr offend in this show.

They rarely give him screen time.

It's only when he is with their SA babe we see him.

But this entire evening, dem wan choke person with these SA people. And dem dey speak language O, I thought that was against the rules, but they must have forgotten.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
we no fit win shi shi...when some Nigerians as already endorse Khosi as their Queen
Smoothgio:

No wahala,if most of their partiality doesn't change

Na to gang up vote weaker Nigerian housemates comot and try to get two top guns in the finals

Two Nigerian housemates against Three SA housemates in the finals will make them regret coming against us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
IghravweIG:

Them they give screen time to yvonne , olivia , jenni and co only when they’re gisting AKA gossiping

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
IghravweIG:

SA bastard camera man is trying to create about kanaga being boring

Wahali he no go better for the season

Biggie is doing my boys(Yemi and Kanaga) dirty

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Announcement! Announcement!

Yemi has approached his Rebound SA girl. They are now chatting to each other.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
I’d be curious to know what the balance of Nigerians and South Africans are in the production team
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
Its part of their script...they already project Yemi as the villian in the khoyemi ship...they only give give Kanaga screen time when he is with theor tatase
IghravweIG:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
I’d be curious to know what the balance of Nigerians and South Africans are in the production team

I saw the list last week Monday, balance no dey O. Na just SA people full production team I saw like 30 names, and only 1 was Nigerian.

Na dem dey do production.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

It will be more of SA guys based on the fact that the show is happening in SA......

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

But this entire evening, dem wan choke person with these SA people. And dem dey speak language O, I thought that was against the rules, but they must have forgotten.
Bulelani abi wetin be him name na Lukay brother or maybe Ipheleng sugar daddy cus I can't understand why they kept that useless and boring conversation between that old cargo and miss pretty-but-foolish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
Its part of their script...they already project Yemi as the villian in the khoyemi ship...they only give give Kanaga screen time when he is with their tatase

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:
we no fit win shi shi...when some Nigerians as already endorse Khosi as their Queen
I know

My own be say make my people enter finals,make Biggie no Sha try this rubbish experiment ever again

Ghana go even better to team up with rather than SA
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
The only SAn i love

Yaya my sugar

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Yemi babe dey help am burst pimple

See love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
I no trust Yemi with this him move, Khosi kissed him in the evening and she got the shock in the morning......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
hayzed19:

Nigerians like bandwagon ehn, very easy to sway..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nana : Guys please come inside let's have a meeting
Ipeleng: Who's calling the meeting? What's the meeting about?
Lukay : She wants us to have a meeting because of milk
Mmeli: You are calling a meeting for milk? for coco pops?? Hai man respect us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
DoubleeDee:
It is a pity we see ourselves from our pseudo ethic identity before seeing ourselves as Africans. This is very evident in our local polity and it's replicated in every facet of our lives.

Rather than assess HMs for what they bring to the show, we have continually displayed several instances of ethnic bias even amongst our own on BBN.

I don't care what SAns are doing to promote what we termed their own, the show is about individuals and not country. Anyone that is deserving of a win should be promoted irrespective of their nationality. Our actions and reasoning should not be shaped by our perception of how others are behaving but what works for us.

Why can't we have non Nigerians by merit in key positions of our industrial structure and development? Even the current PM of UK is of Indian descent. Such a thing will not happen in Africa and that is why we have remained underdeveloped.

Everything is seen from the prism of "us and them" even in a harmless reality show like BB. Let's enjoy the show by removing that cloak of prejudice please.

Nothing to add here!

I don't want to sound like a broken record. I don't read their segregation trash

I keep it moving.

I kuku no get fav for now... just people I am beginning to like, by the time I choose... e sure me say it will be based on what entertains me ... Nationality will play ZERO role

They are even discussing who will win and who will not win... few days in grin

Thank you intuitive Baba... it feels great to read from like minds on this topic

Enjoy the show jare

That said, hope you like my Yayalicious Yaya? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

They better give themselves brain and make this thing fair or else Nigerian viewers will be forced to go all out and make any Nigerian there the winner of the show.

e no hard us do.
E go Shock them like film.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

I know

My own be say make my people enter finals,make Biggie no Sha try this rubbish experiment ever again

Ghana go even better to team up with rather than SA

Ghanian and Nigeria would be a killer combo

Two ment countries

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:
The only SAn i love

Yaya my sugar
Make this girl try dey go gym once in a while abeg

She be spec normally but she need lose some fats

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
IghravweIG:

They better give themselves brain and make this thing fair or else Nigerian viewers will be forced to go all out and make any Nigerian there the winner of the show.

e no hard us do.
E go Shock them like film.
Even Yemi sef, the only time they show him is either when he is with one SA babe, or when Khosi is around or he's talking about Khosi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
safarigirl:

I saw the list last week Monday, balance no dey O. Na just SA people full production team I saw like 30 names, and only 1 was Nigerian.

Na dem dey do production.
Lool @ only 1
fitzmayowa:

It will be more of SA guys based on the fact that the show is happening in SA......
Naturally there’ll be more SAs but i was wondering how wide the ratio is. Just pondering the possibility of systemic xenophobia also being present
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

Two ment countries

And pidgin would be allowed, they could even throw in Cameroon and Sierra Leone.

Make different pidgin just dey fly up and down

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

Very good question....dislike ipeleng for her attitude but don't use that as a leverage to also be tribalistic ....
Thank you Tetes! tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Smoothgio:
Nigerians and eye service na 5 and 6

Go online,no Southy is placing any Nigerians over their own ,even kanaga who has a sizable amount of SA fans is not their first choice

Most of them are going for their country people whether they are entertaining or not

I don't CARE! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lauryn41:

Two ment countries
You see that jollof debate and when Ghana defeat us when we didn't qualify for world cup

Aswear the banters for the house for mad die
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ipeleng say egusi soup is smelly. Xenophobic mad South african girl with grandpa husband. Fine for nothing girl.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lool @ only 1

Naturally there’ll be more SAs but i was wondering how wide the ratio is. Just pondering the possibility of systemic xenophobia also being present

No I don't think so, the headache of getting permit and cost of bring guys from Nigeria for production that have enough guy over there to do will too much, even our own BBN crew here alot of the production employees are SA guys......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lool @ only 1

Omo, the systemic xenophobia is strong.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
scondy:

Very good question....dislike ipeleng for her attitude but don't use that as a leverage to also be tribalistic ....

Sorry, what is the correlation between disliking Ipeleng and being tribalistic?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2023
I've been thinking since that Kanaga no dey like comot shirt because he's skinny like Ebubu is.

I just saw Kanaga shirtless, be is not skinny like Ebubu is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.