Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095157 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2023
IronGalaxy:
The people who're always playing victim it's you Nigerians, always victims of xenophobia grin Give this word a rest abeg. The same Xenophobic bastards let you stage your show in SA when you couldn't remember?
My friend Shuttup!! If not for our powerful world influence nobody cares about ur low budget mzansi show!! I said juicyjay that I like is ur saviour!! otherwise u would have regretted ever commenting trash here !! Just get lost!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
hayzed19:
we no fit win shi shi...when some Nigerians as already endorse Khosi as their Queen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Alphagan:

Stay on the topic Madam and stop deviating, you accused me of supporting only Yoruba hms, it is not true. I pointed your attention to your sister supporting only hms of Igbo extraction, all you could come up with is this lame diversionary tactic?

Like I said, you’re a shameless hypocrite. Remove the log in your eyes before any attempt at removing the speck in others.

Tinubu is your next president, you can kill yourself if you don’t like it, nonsense!

What I said about you choosing your faves on tribal lines must have hit a nerve. If I what I said isn't true, why are you still crying?

I will only be regarded as a hypocrite it I was doing the same thing I was accusing you of. I'm not safari and she's not me.

And as for if Tinubu wins,, we all suffer together Not just me and my Igbo brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Amya:

What are I said about you choosing your faves on tribal must have hit a nerve. If I what I said isn't true, why are you still crying?

I will only be regarded as a hypocrite it I was doing the same thing I was accusing you of. I'm not safari and she's not me.

And as for if Tinubu wins,, we all suffer together Not just me and my Igbo brothers.

Dem dey accuse you on my behalf?

Please, choosing Big Brother faves is not the same thing as choosing the President of a country.

Even the Igbo sef on BBN, no be all of them I dey support, na only one. There are still those I malign heavily that are Igbo.

Anyway, BBN is not Presidential election, I don't understand why people bring up that talk.

Nobody is even saying don't support your brother, but if Tinubu is the best option for the whole Yoruba land (very shameful btw, because I know Oduduwa nation can do better), it would be better to sit out this election, than to come out and vote for someone like that.

Even tribalism should have limits abeg. Let's be serious. Amya, I'm sorry they're accusing you on my behalf grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2023
Done my bit for Yelissa

I hope the odds favour them on Sunday

Back to hyping and watching the show
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:34am On Jan 25, 2023
Smoothgio:
Done my bit for Yelissa

I hope the odds favour them on Sunday

Back to hyping and watching the show
Yelisa not Yelissa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Please, choosing Big Brother faves is not the same thing as choosing the President of a country.

Even the Igbo sef on BBN, no be all of them I dey support, na only one. There are still those I malign heavily that are Igbo.

Anyway, BBN is not Presidential election, I don't understand why people bring up that talk.

Nobody is even saying don't support your brother, but if Tinubu is the best option for the whole Yoruba land (very shameful btw, because I know Oduduwa nation can do better), it would be better to sit out this election, than to come out and vote for someone like that.

Even tribalism should have limits abeg. Let's be serious. Amya, I'm sorry they're accusing you on my behalf grin

Thanks my dear. Sometimes I wonder if it's not the same Tinubu that have held Lagos to ransome from 16 years ago when his tenure ended, that is having supporters. If someone told me these would happening some years ago, I would have doubted.

Like you said in one of your earlier posts, the black race is cursed. Even when an opportunity arises to make things right, then can't help but self sabotage..

From 2015 after the election, I've sworn off talking Nigerian politics. If someone wants to talk about it, I disengage. You would never find me in the politics section ever again. Let them make the same mistake again, what's my own.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2023
Omo Ipeleng too fine
😩😩😩
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2023
So the 53% who voted for their own illustrious son is the country's problem...you would expect the south west not to vote for their own...it does not work that way...the fact that 46% of south west votes go to the opposing party even when their own son is on the ballot shows the south west does not play tribal politics...
Amya:

Your post is making my point for me. 53% of people from the southwest extraction voted for Buhari. That's more than half of the voters. If you read my comment before rushing to reply you have seen that I said 'some'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2023
hayzed19:
So the 53% who voted for their own illustrious son is the country's problem...you would expect the south west not to vote for their own...it does not work that way...the fact that 46% of south west votes go to the opposing party even when their own son is on the ballot shows the south west does not play tribal politics...

Exactly! They put us in this mess.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

Allow people support whomever they want to. This is a reality TV show not your local government election where you get to support your kinsman. Viewers should be able to choose who catches their attention and likeness.. No housemate is paying subscription for me so I'm allowed to fave anybody irrespective of their nationality.

I don't have any Nigerian fave and I don't know if I will have one, maybe as the game progresses, I might.

I

Same WhatsApp group grin

Though for me... it's looking very unlikely, I mean having a Nigerian fave.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
My friend Shuttup!! If not for our powerful world influence nobody cares about ur low budget mzansi show!! I said juicyjay that I like is ur saviour!! otherwise u would have regretted ever commenting trash here !! Just get lost!!!
LOL, you and I aren't friends dear, secondly, why must I shut up when you and your brethren either keep talking lies, exagerations or just downright nonsense about about South Africa and it's people? Low Budget? LOL, have you see the BBmzansi house compared to yours since you guys like these comparisons? nothing in Mzansi is ever low budget "world influence"ha ha ha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2023
safarigirl:

You know it's only in Lagos we had 3 different rallies for Peter Obi on the same day since he started his campaign. Why are you guys attacking a whole tribe asif Peter Obi does have any support in South West?.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Gentlefury:

Ah, the expected South African chest-thumping! "We created DStv"...... this lends credence to the fact that the Caucasians are truly the ones carrying you seemingly pathologically incompetent beings on their backs all this while!

What's a company without customers? Is DStv doing us a favour being here? No! Instead, the company along with MTN, Protea and SPAR have utterly clawed and gone to extreme lengths to remain in the Nigerian market. If we had the faulty short-sighted reasoning of you funny things over there, we would have favoured our HiTv and Kwese TV over DStv which with the collaboration of self-seeking corruption purveyors here is trying to create a monopoly .

Channel O did nothing for Nigerian music, Nigerians did. I remember you clowns punishing us with that sound abomination called Kwaito on Channel O, if it wasn't Mandoza yelling like someone on fire, it was that Soweto ninja Mzekezeke screaming like a crackhead or KB or "Ghetto scandalous" or some other rubbish, with few exceptions like Freshly Ground and Pitch Black Afro. Trust me, the general feeling when Channel O went off was one of relief. It's nowhere near our Soundcity or even Hip TV!

Come down from your non-existent high horse, you gave us exposure yet for years South Africans did not but exist as stalker-viewers of BBNaija, seeing the brand get so big that in a fit of economic parasitism, you decided to revive your cremated BB Mzansi as a "Best of both worlds" show with Nigerians. Some things can't be gotten by association, you work for it or you earn it, something you South Africans hardly appreciate since you spend your days marching and jumping like Hot kangaroos in the name of war dancing when your sense of entitlement isn't appeased.

"South African Juice".......is that what you people now call HIV? Infact that was the fear of many Nigerians when this show was first announced. Apart from the likes of Ipeleng thinking she can get noticed by xenophobic baiting, we both know how SA women LOVE Nigerian men who are a better option than the Bra Sbus and Bra Siphos who abuse them and don't step up to responsibilities like men. All they do is attend Brai events, munch on pap and roast beef, and dance like cockroaches on their skinny legs in their worn out Converse All-star sneakers or local Gusheshe events using antiquated BMWs.

Tell me, between a country of black people still pulling their weight in spite of the terrible leaders they've had and a country of entitled envious incompetents that only copies its White population in LGBT sexual orientations and sexual charity, who do you think really needs who more? cheesy

Na sword fight u carry all these ammunition land, comrade calm down, allow d clown breath please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2023
Amya:

What I said about you choosing your faves on tribal lines must have hit a nerve. If I what I said isn't true, why are you still crying?

You are a liar, if I ask you for proof of this your spurious claim, you’ll start stammering. I supported Pere because he’s Yoruba?

Now that you have admitted Safari is a tribalist, direct your useless and unsolicited advice to her. Charity begins at home

You this sanctimonious, duplicitous and phoney little hypocrite.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:53am On Jan 25, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, you and I aren't friends dear, secondly, why must I shut up when you and your brethren either keep talking lies, exagerations or just downright nonsense about about South Africa and it's people? Low Budget? LOL, have you see the BBmzansi house compared to yours since you guys like these comparisons? nothing in Mzansi is ever low budget "world influence"ha ha ha
Dominique ban this retarde.d xenophobic element! This thread is about updates on the show not for xenophobic practices!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
Dominique ban this retarded xenophobic element! This thread is about updates on the show not for xenophobic practices!!
The truth is never palatable cool peace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Amya:

Thanks my dear. Sometimes I wonder if it's not the same Tinubu that have held Lagos to ransome from 16 years ago when his tenure ended, that is having supporters. If someone told me these would happening some years ago, I would have doubted.

Like you said in one of your earlier posts, the black race is cursed. Even when an opportunity arises to make things right, then can't help but self sabotage..

From 2015 after the election, I've sworn off talking Nigerian politics. If someone wants to talk about it, I disengage. You would never find me in the politics section ever again. Let them make the same mistake again, what's my own.

My dear, make we just dey look dey go.

Let us continue playing this backward politics that has led the nation to uselessness. Shebi when your brother enter power finish, if he is useless, he will be useless to the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Thanks Gee!
I like Yaya's large heart, it matches her large profile. I'm surprised Marvin is not getting more involved. That meatloaf requires a well groomed abs to devour and his physically attributes compliments her fleshy frame IMO. I like the fact that she's not embarrassed at displaying her rawness. The cleaning chores she just completed was an eye full. tongue grin

Thank you! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Dominique, please this thread is mostly for things on BB matters. Since yesterday I've been doing catch-up, many of the things I've been seeing are political posts flying around. Just when I thought it was over, it has resumed this morning. Ma'am, do something about this. Dole out bans so this madness can stop. There is Politics section on Nairaland, the political activists should take their derailing to that section and allow us read BB matters here.

Next month vote who you want to vote and let us enjoy our show in peace. Is that too much to ask?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
XXMML33:
This Ipeleng is low key xenophobic. She hates Nigerians and although she is smart and tries to hide it, sometimes she slips and it shows..

I agree.

I donk like her body language around Nigerians. I also Dislike Jennyo, Olivia and Yvonne for same reasons. Though the trio are getting better now, Thanks to Juicy Jay

i don't like Ipeleng at all..

She never hid her dislike... from the stage it showed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
XXMML33:
KimOprah, Mercy, Sheggz, now this Ipeleng.

These sociopaths are so easy to spot.

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bikonu how is JuicyJay, Yemi, Olivia and Yvonne doing I am not watching at the moment na trash just full the thread!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zihno:

Hater of beautiful things.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Beorn:
Dominique, please this thread is mostly for things on BB matters. Since yesterday I've been doing catch-up, many of the things I've been seeing are political posts flying around. Just when I thought it was over, it has resumed this morning. Ma'am, do something about this. Dole out bans so this madness can stop. There is Politics section on Nairaland, the political activists should take their derailing to that section and allow us read BB matters here.

Next month vote who you want to vote and let us enjoy our show in peace. Is that too much to ask?
quite agree, let's not only ban outsiders ban Nigerians too that make inflammatory comments about others. Peace

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
Dominique ban this retarde.d xenophobic element! This thread is about updates on the show not for xenophobic practices!!
Always crying to the mods!
Ntoor!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
I've been following this thread since yesterday,and i've also seen different gbasgbo thrown at each other tribes on this thread,no side is innocent everyone involved has in one way or the other go against the rule.

But what baffled me is the fact that,i didn't see post from some of them this morning, which i assumed dey've been banned,but the hieght of it all is that,those that actually started the tribal war from my observation are still freely roaming about in this thread even up till now.

At this point,i must agree with Threebear about his view on Dominique, about been pathetically partial and baised.

Odewaleadesoye i summon you this morning to banned all the necessary culprit that have been causing tribalistic nuisance here since yesterday, don't ban some and leave some out,pliz be brutal and thorough

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
IronGalaxy:
You honestly crack me up! grin which jobs are those? last time I checked, the production team responsible for this it's the BBmzansi one, which new jobs are you creating? which new ground are you breaking? and why are you 'irked' since Shoprite, MTN, etc, create jobs for Nigerians too? we even need Nigerians to have jobs now. self-flattery

Before this Big Brother parody show what were your Mzansi production team doing if not being sloppy seconds hoping for a stint on Showmax or Africa Magic? Compared to the income flight out of Nigeria, are those things you call jobs really worth it? Infact all of those companies have expatriate quotas favouring the South Africans, with the plum positions going to your masters the Afrikaners or whatever funny name those deleted Dutchmen call themselves!

You really want me to drop just the budget alone bolstered by upfront sponsors in the BBNaija series? You think we do basic like you pap-eating Bushmen? The irony is that personally, i want a South African to win this mess because looking at everyone from the host to the audience and then the Mzansi housemates, you all DEFINITELY need the relief! Being a developed country isn't all it's cracked up to be judging from the dejected waif looks all of you seem to carry, from the maiguard features of Lukay to the Fubu chic style of Thabang to the first-time street hooker couture Nelisa, Tsatsi and Blue Aiva constantly rock to the malnutrition-supported hormonal imbalance obviously bothering Khosi to the latent healthy cannibal vibes Juicy Jay keeps giving off.

Don't let me even start with your Ipeleng daring to act special despite her rather mutually exclusive bad tastes in clothes and men! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.