Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083066 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
scondy:

Do u know the definition of negligible? I doubt

Teach me please.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
observanc1:
u shouldn't discuss politics here

Sue me!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
bond77:

string of words that has sent shivers down your spine and back to your cerebral cortex, dimwit. Don't even dare inundate my mentions again, I might just decide to add more spice to your misery. But I will leave it to Gentlefury. he his doing a good job in reminding you of who you are, a slimy over bloated orangutan from Zulu the Zoo.
LOL, so you're now even trying to imitate your idol by sounding like him? grin grin grin . I've crossed paths with that idiot many times on this forum, he's nothing new, he juggles words like a circus clown but ultimately says little or nothing at all, only simpletons like you become bamboozled by the wordplay. To say shivers were sent is really pushing it simpleton

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
There is a housemate called Juicy that his votes have been growing astronomically.

What is special about him ?

Why the sudden upsurge of votes ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
I dislike Ikpuleng so much

I have this disgusting look on my face whenever I see her on my screen

I want her gone...gone so bad from my screen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by calebify1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Avedonn:

Your WhatsApp number. Let me share mine with you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, morning don come, the real problem is people that will come over 8 hours after something has finished to be dragging us back.

Ati safarigirl and friends, plenty people join discussion but na only my handle you see.

You too you no dey update anything, but you don wake for this one.

Good morning
sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Threebear:
There is a housemate called Juicy that his votes have been growing astronomically.

Yvonne is who i am afraid of

Her pair is currently topping the polls

Yelissa fans are sleeping and defending rubbish online

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Negligible or not...in as much he has votes there too...they are also part of the problem
Amya:

19% is negligible. 53% isn't
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yaya's diary session is so adorable kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by sammycarz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Threebear:

Where re u guys checking it?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Donvilo:
Yaya's diary session is so adorable kiss
Such a refreshing breath of needed oxygen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Donvilo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Such a refreshing breath of needed oxygen.

I tell you o smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
hayzed19:
Negligible or not...in as much he has votes there too...they are also part of the problem

Probably from the south westerners and northerners resident there.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
kgr28:
You are the one wailing like a sexually overused bish....
You still coming here. We're all HIV negative please find a Zimbabwean or Lesotho forum where you can spread your meal with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Donvilo:

I tell you o smiley
She nominated Khosi as the female HM she least connected to. Crystal clear heart. tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Smoothgio:

I just tire,turn BBN thread to politics section

Make everybody rest,just get your PVC and vote for your preferred candidate

This is BBTitans and not Pitobi or Bala BLu thread
Moderators here have been sleeping !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
IronGalaxy:
LOL, so you're now even trying to imitate your mentor by sounding like him? grin grin grin . I've crossed paths with that idiot many times on this forum, he's nothing new, he juggles words like a circus clown but ultimately says little or nothing at all, only simpletons like you become bamboozled by the wordplay. To say shivers were sent is really pushing it simpleton
Lol mentor you say? grin I presume you are just a misguided cretin and a gen-z wannabe still learning the ropes on wordplay and probably with a touch of mediocre exposure from the zoo, you finally gathered debris of stupidity to concoct cants in the name of wordplay. Just thank your stars and your zoo keepers that I have sheath my swords of rebuttals, I probably would have schooled you again back to oblivion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Amya:

Yeah that's the south east and South south residents in those states.

You’re just impossible grin grin

Keep clowning, keep entertaining us.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jay16:
You still coming here. We're all HIV negative please find a Zimbabwean or Lesotho forum where you can spread your meal with
grin LMAO, HIV negative?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jenni O's accent always gives me the ick. *mute*
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ofcourse!!
Learnt from your ......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nhazeru:
I dislike Ikpuleng so much

I have this disgusting look on my face whenever I see her on my screen

I want her gone...gone so bad from my screen

Hater🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
This Mmeli guy is clearly an ethnic hater of Nigerians. Fxxxing Xenophobic!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Trust me, anyone still dissing people with HIV in 2023, is still backwards asf, especially coming from someone coming from a country with the highest prevalence of babies born with the disease in the world. it is a cheap shot and a tired one at that.

which strides by Nigerians in Hollywood? I'm taking a Nigerian from kaduna? not the so-called British nigerians grin
Your opened nothing for South africans abroad ,we have on Oscar for movies and numerous Grammies for music, which door did you exactly open? Miriam Makeba was a music icon way before you were even born.

Pearl Thusi has not made giant strides in Hollywood neither did you pave a way for her, Thuso Mbuso does and she's not even light skinned

I asked a question, our ladies supposedly love y'all but we are a xenophobic nation, how can the two exist? wink
Average South Africans don't know countries exist in Africa. Are you not ashamed whenever you try to compare Nigeria and SA. Let me keep it short, SA are were they're now because of Nigeria. Nigeria contributed to the emancipation of South Africa from the grip of apartheid. Do you know how much Naija civil servants paid to a so-called Mandela Tax to support the Africa National Congress in fighting apartheid, even today half of SA budget are funded by Nigeria. If only we stop spending on you people wuna no go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Big Brother will soon use koboko on Mmeli 😆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jay16:
Average South Africans don't know countries exist in Africa. Are you not ashamed whenever you try to compare Nigeria and SA. Let me keep it short, SA are were they're now because of Nigeria. Nigeria contributed to the emancipation of South Africa from the grip of apartheid. Do you know how much Naija civil servants paid to a so-called Mandela Tax to support the Africa National Congress in fighting apartheid, even today half of SA budget are funded by Nigeria. If only we stop spending on you people wuna no go get sense.
Nigeria and SA are chalk and cheese, no South African in a right frame of mind compares the two, the endless comarisons are from your part. also you have no knowledge about an average south African, so you have no business talking about people you've never even personally met. As for the rest ' the usual ' we emancipated you BS' blah blah, i can just scoff at

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
Her entire statement demonstrates that she knows nothing about South West politics, or even politics in general...
Imagine someone claiming that the SE and SS majority in Ondo and Oyo is the reason the PDP won in those states in 2019...
Only the South West and North Central regions do not have block voting in elections.
Alphagan:

You’re just impossible grin grin

Keep clowning, keep entertaining us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.