Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1092823 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:24am On Jan 26, 2023
This night is somehow to me

Ipheleng/uncle Lukay

Yemi/lKhosi

Juicy/Yvonne

Blue/Mavin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yesssssssssssssssss

Roast their hypocritical asses

Bunch of bastids

Yemi serves a mighty God

Now they’re spinning narratives that yemi forced her , other said she’s trying to get revenge , some said she’s trying to protect blue akara
Forced how bawo

She went to his bed willingly and said she wish Yemi was like miracle (lover boy) and her life would be unproblematic

She also said she wish Yemi likes her out loud

Nothing to defend with oooo,we must finish them after what they have been doing to us all week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 1:34am On Jan 26, 2023
meobizy:
If you see Ipeleng without clothes, you’ll change that statement. For me, the hottest is between Nelisa and Khosi.

Sandra for me... Ipeleng without clothes is definitely “gross”... ipeleng is just “yaya with a little trim and height”.

I feel Lukaku and ipeleng May just have sex in the show going forward because they are moving real fast than the public expected.

The moving under the duvet can be aggressive smooching ... I don’t think it was more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2023
tooexclusive:

Sandra for me... Ipeleng without clothes is definitely “gross”... ipeleng is just “yaya with a little trim and height”.
Exactly how Ipeleng looked half-naked after the party.

I feel Lukaku and ipeleng May just have sex in the show going forward because they are moving real fast than the public expected.
I’m all for it. She picked him. They should enjoy.

The moving under the duvet can be aggressive smooching ... I don’t think it was more than that.
It will move past that one of these days. They don’t need alcohol to turn up the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jimpix11: 1:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Abeg se dm no sy show shower hour again ni undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:47am On Jan 26, 2023
hayzed19:
You are the blithering Hediot here...do you know if her job is remote...I also stay at home from morning to night because I am also doing a remote job...the world is changing...no be everybody dey go office again...

Your papa na blithering hediot. Yahoo boy like you say na a remote job. A remote job wey you go dey tv and nairaland 247. Yeye dey smell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:52am On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Thank you dear. We've thrashed this thing out before, but every season na the same stale talk. I no even get strength again.

Come on shut that your mouth wey dey smell. Which kind job go dey pay you and still give you freedom to watch every scene on big brother and dey comment 247 on Nairaland? You think say na mumu full this place? You better go hustle like your mates before poverty do you strong thing.

Me know say you get very deep issues wey you dey use this big brother thing to hide. You are depressed and life is hard for you and it shows from the hate in all that you write. I hope say people dey around you sha before person hear stories that touch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2023
jimpix11:
Abeg se dm no sy show shower hour again ni undecided

See this one. Na your type dey peep him mama and sisters when dem dey bath then start to dey soapy. Better go wash your dirty mind with better holy water.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:27am On Jan 26, 2023
kgr28:
absolutely Hiv free... Try something else

Everybody is HIV-free on the internet. You can't be eating a culinary abomination like pap for so long and not become contagious with something cheesy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Omo forget the James Brown resemblance, this Khosi's behind can actually start a riot if she were to walk in bumshorts on a public road. The girl is slim thick to the core!

Yvonne is the finest, but i later looked at her closely and watched her rolling swallow with Egusi like a grounded girl and it suddenly occurred to me - she's not a small girl o, she might be even older than Olivia.

Yemi is really having a blast, Blue Aiva is hyper-attractive, very thick and possibly the youngest girl in the house, which can seriously backfire if he hurts her. Yemi needs to play safe by not sleeping with any of the girls, if not it will start issues. He still has a potential 3rd option in Nelisa and then maybe one of the Nigerian girls who are still suffering from the fear of another Emmarose.

Another thing i noticed. I know this isn't cool, but it has to be said. Why do the South Africans repeat outfits a lot? Some of them including the girls have repeated the same outfits almost 5 times now, the only exception being Khosi who looks like a rich kid. A pretty princess like Nelisa deserves a massive wardrobe at least!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Omo,na you go kill that southy guy o ! The guy don jam wahala wey big pass am ! You're giving it to Irongalaxy very hot and without mercy ! Bro,you're wicked o !
ha ha ha....another one mesmerized by worthless wordplay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:

If not for ur white masters who made development in ur country possible, can u honestly rub shoulders with Nigerians in anything? Be sincere pls.

yawn...come up with something new already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2023
Jay16:
All the average South Africans i know no get sense you inclusive
Is it? oh ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury:

All that money spent on school fees, Dyslexia therapy lessons and then special centers - and this was your best attempt at a comeback diss!

You actually lack the mental depth to recognize quality wordplay even if it smacked you silly, why not abound in the joy of the apartheid between you and intelligent communication as a skill and art form? Why not wallow in the joy of dancing in leopard g-strings and communicating in clucking noises like the rest of SA? Of course you would call the teachers who were better off making you repeat classes instead of painstakingly trying and failing to infuse common sense and verbal aptitude into you "circus clowns", education as a concept amuses you, which is why the good Dutchmen that brewed up Apartheid knew they were free to mess with SA because even if they wrote all their plans and showed it to the natives they just wouldn't comprehend the whole thing.

This is the level of IQ strength you want to use to spar with me. Do you really want to flirt with Depression you criminally dense oxygen-thief? cheesy
LOL, I don't diss that's your thing. told you i wasn't a ten year old. Again, a string of words wth no substance, continue impressing your simpleton countrymen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury:
Omo forget the James Brown resemblance, this Khosi's behind can actually start a riot if she were to walk in bumshorts on a public road. The girl is slim thick to the core!

Yvonne is the finest, but i later looked at her closely and watched her rolling swallow with Egusi like a grounded girl and it suddenly occurred to me - she's not a small girl o, she might be even older than Olivia.

Yemi is really having a blast, Blue Aiva is hyper-attractive, very thick and possibly the youngest girl in the house, which can seriously backfire if he hurts her. Yemi needs to play safe by not sleeping with any of the girls, if not it will start issues. He still has a potential 3rd option in Nelisa and then maybe one of the Nigerian girls who are still suffering from the fear of another Emmarose.

Another thing i noticed. I know this isn't cool, but it has to be said. Why do the South Africans repeat outfits a lot? Some of them including the girls have repeated the same outfits almost 5 times now, the only exception being Khosi who looks like a rich kid. A pretty princess like Nelisa deserves a massive wardrobe at least!
U have sharp eyes🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury:

You people need more than just dissing if in 2023 you still believe HIV can be prevented by simply bathing!

Kaduna? Are you sure you know anything about the Nigerian creative sector? And here you go mentioning British Nigerians showing that deep-seated sense of inferiority Mandela somehow couldn't wipe away from the minds of his disappointing countrymen like you, Diaspora Nigerians don't dominate the home sector, they focus on winning abroad in entertainment & sports from Triple A to Chiwetel Ejiofor to Uzo Aduba to Chimamanda to John Boyega to David Oyelowo to Obba Babatunde to Yvonne Orji to Jidenna to Wale to Israel Adesanya to Kamaru Usman to Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido, Ckay, Tems, Ruger, Fireboy and Tiwa Savage among a plethora of stars we have.

Your Trevor Noah is in awe of us , even Dave Chappelle while on the Joe Rogan show expressed a deep interest in Nollywood.

Unlike you all, we are not hanging on the old glory of past stars like Lucky Dube, Brenda Fassie, Mariam Makeba, Ladysmith Mambazzo, or even the likes of Pro Kid or HHP(Well even then we had equivalent International Nigerian stars like Sade, Fela, Sunny Okosun, and Majek Fashek. You people on the other hand seem more intent on jumping like Hot insects and calling it "dancing". Even the Amapiano in most cases had to be spun and improved by clever Nigerian producers.

Apart from the likes of Pearl Thusi, who else is a legitimate Black star from that country? Even the Mzansi housemates have smartly realized that they're not on the same wavelength as the Nigerians in terms of potential opportunities after the show. I suggest you become loyal,get a Nigerian homie and "follow who know road". Don't believe me? Look at your Focalistic, see how he's living it up! Arrogant poverty won't help o! cheesy
Zuma is but one person , how many Nigerians believe human organs make one wealthy ?Thats why you're sitting with a ritusalist?cutlist problem right now, your focus should be there not the HIV of far flung SA

LOL, All those Nigerians mentioned go by double barrels. British Nigerians, African-Americans, etc, that while the likes of Sade are British bi-racials, we also have such people so nothing special about that, Sade is British as much as Doja Cat is American, you are reaching, unilke SA TV you don't have Nigerians straight from Nigerian TV into Hollywood, How many South Africans were in "Black Panther"? At least the likes of Makeba, Fassie, Dube et al, where homegrown stars, Dube was the best raggae artist outside of Jamaica, being in reverence of such people is not living in past glory, there's a difference, HHP and Pro Kid are legends, rightly so. If you claim we're living on past glory, I will then say, You are living on the glory of the Americans and the British since the skills and talents of such Boyega, Owelowo, Ejofor, et al, we honed in those respective countries. Nigerians in Nigeria can't act to save their lives!

You can downplay down the achievements of South Africans in the entertainment sector all you want but:
A South African movie has an Oscar
We have the most Grammy awards in Africa
A South African TV drama has an Emmy Award (Society)
South African TV shows eg. Blood and Water become no1 worldwide
You see South Africans straight from SA TV in US?overseas productions ( we don't have to be British or American to achieve such)
South African movies are screened in movie festivals worldwide
South African movie productions in general are superior (stroytelling, cinematography, acting)
Even the dancing, you've been lampooning, we are damn good it

Trevor Noah is not in awe of Nigerians please, He's interviewing anyone doing well in their respective fields...How many South Africans have been on the "daily Show" to date? Self-flattery, typical

LOL, No one, has done or improved Amapiano better than the originators, please don't flatter yourself ,there's not one Nigerian amapiano song trending in SA, Your rendition of amapiano is awful ! your artists are simply jumping on the bandwagon because it's a trending sound that's there to it

LOl, it's simple , your housemates simply become bigger stars after big brother because your show is like religion over there, the winners become rock stars! South Africans simply don't give a damn about big brother, I said this before. I'm saying it again. Stop assuming superiroty when there's none

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2023
kgr28:
Why taste something that looks and smells bad You are a damn hypocrite, would you eat any food you come across Because is Nigerian food we must bow... Fokof.
Exactly, this Safari person has a problem, been reading her comments for a while now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2023
kgr28:
Why taste something that looks and smells bad You are a damn hypocrite, would you eat any food you come across Because is Nigerian food we must bow... Fokof.

She ATE it, she did not just taste it. She ate the soup with bread, because she no get sense.

You and that your other SA brother have never posted anything about the show on here, I'm 90% sure you don't even watch it, it is just to come here to insult Nigeria and defend SA people.

If you watched the show, or even followed it anywhere, you'd know the werey ate the soup and then came to say it is smelly, because she no get sense.

Thabang tasted the soup, he didn't like it, but he didn't come to call it smelly. Mmeli also ate it with bread, he didn't say anything disrespectful. Justin didn't eat it at all, that's fine.

But to eat something and say it is smelly, the person that trained her from house did not teach her anything about basic courtesy? I know you will defend anything, but defend with sense.

Don't be as senseless as Ipeleng that has used her hand to do herself on international TV.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Shuttup crying slowpoke!! u should be grateful to tsatsii and her friendship with ipeleng if not anyali bubu no go see 1% vote Anuofia!!
E pepper am!
Lmao!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2023
IronGalaxy:
ha ha ha....another one mesmerized by worthless wordplay

Ogbeni,face Gentlefurry,your nemesis !

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Are u not a stupid bole seller!!
If his laxity was just a little entertaining why would his partner be irritated of all the male housemates 🤮
Nobody remembers your bleached and washed up fore-headed borite again!
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Myway20:
This is the second week and I can say now that this show is BORING! The organizers need to do damage control at this point!
No main talking point, no drama, nothing!
By week1 of shine ya eye, we were looking for wildcard! Angel Dey do her own!

By week 1/2 of last season of BBN, enough drama!
This show is BORING
I wish Angel was in this set…she for scatter everywhere!
Lmao!
My Angelistic Toronto na premium babe!
Damn!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2023
switlily25:

E pepper me!
!!
Ntoor Na me and wanyiagu fit u here!! We no dey like the other ladies wey dey pity ur miserable condition!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Onyi99:
Kanaga and Ebubu directing now
Maka ndi he is boring
Don’t mind those foolish haters!
Na Ebubu go kee dem!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2023
switlily25:

Nobody remembers my bleached and washed up fore-headed borite again!
Lmao!
All my ladies carry their beauty dey pepper ur dog face and I am here for it!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury post=120381068:

grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

See your mouth wey dey smell like troll. How do you feel when all your mates wake up and go work to hustle and you dey tv dey watch and write your jargons from morning to night. Are you not ashamed of yourself? Tomorrow you go talk say na village people. You deserve very heavy brain resetting konk on that your bald head I swear angry
Oshe Elon musk!
If you’re so occupied with work,what are you doing in a faceless forum?
Ode!
If dem check well sef,na brick layer you be!
Abeg shift one side!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
Khosi steady shaming her xenophobic country ladies

Khosi pour more pepper into their rat eyes
That’s my girl!!!🥰😍

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2023
NwaIdeato:
This Yemi guy no dey taste sha, that Khosi girl looks like a man, the other girl that likes him is far prettier than James brown look-alike.
Sharap dia!
See you wey resemble God forbid!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Gentlefury:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Ntoor Na me and wanyiagu fit u here!! We no dey like the other ladies wey dey pity ur miserable condition!!
Hello fan!😍😍😍😍
Come,let me sign you an autograph!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
All my ladies carry their beauty dey pepper ur dog face and I am here for it!!
Which ladies?
Those washed up hoes?
Kwa kwa kwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.