Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1084168 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nairaland Deloitte officers dey fear to drop anything after last year cheesy
threebear?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
See how Yemi dey do dem southy mama ! Khosi can't leave him,Blue Aiva is in love already,omo,the xenophobic rats are crying out online ! The game neva even start self,una go hear wen !
Khosi funny well

After All their mouth saying Khosi is all perfect and she no fit fall for Yemi after the werey don slander Yemi finish

Check TL this morning now,they are saying they will share with Blue😂😂

Yemi go reach all the Southy babe except Tsasti(our brother wife)

Khosi Sabi mud her fans when it comes to Yemi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
SmallDick99:
South Africans pls was the meaning of :

Bathong?
Like 'omo'
In english something like 'oh my'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2023
thatigboman:
threebear?
Na u talk am grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2023
meobizy:
Is this Miracle boy an IJGB? I can hear a slight Yankee accent whenever he speaks. Khosi is enjoying his company.

The housemates have six hours thirty minutes to sleep daily. The problem is falling asleep to begin with. The experience na boarding school reloaded. Lazy Efe was always quick to log in the full time, sometimes going to bed an hour before lights out. That guy scammed the public.
Miracle said he went to uni in US

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Khosi funny well

After All their mouth saying Khosi is all perfect and she no fit fall for Yemi after the werey don slander Yemi finish

Check TL this morning now,they are saying they will share with Blue😂😂

Yemi go reach all the Southy babe except Tsasti(our brother wife)

Khosi Sabi mud her fans when it comes to Yemi
What I see is Khosi playing the same game as Yemi. This morning they agreed to keep their relationship on the low. Why would she do that?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Lol, And you think google will dive him definition for South African slang? See who lack sense? grin
Pity yourself na, Sotho and Tshwana people will feel bad how your besmirch them here. I swear you're senseless, what is Google?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Jay16:
Pity yourself na, Sotho and Tshwana people will feel bad how your besmirch them here. I swear you're senseless, what is Google?
Rest
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Sanqa:

What I see is Khosi playing the same game as Yemi. This morning they agreed to keep their relationship on the low. Why would she do that?
She is willing to share

I don't have any problem with them or their ship ooo but you see Khosi fans,I can never agree with them

Them want kill us since on Monday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
JuicyJay can sit on my face shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2023
IronGalaxy:
Rest
You rest in pieces

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Shey dem no go do any sponsored task on this show?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2023
BB Mzanzi equivalent of Kayode is a Lukleng shipper. The guy's obsession with this boring couple is torturing us😭😭😭. I'd rather watch Justin make french toasts in the kitchen than watch those boring duo.

When will voting close? Vote Juioliv pls. I hear south Africans are willing to sacrifice juicy Jay by kicking Olivia out. We can't afford to lose lively housemates like Olivia and Jay so early in the game while wallpapers like Yvonne and Justin get to stay

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Wait, what? They agreed to this?

Ohhhhh, it is really paining me that I have to rely on gist to keep up cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2023
MasterSteps:

As far as BBTitans is concerned, Yvonne is 27 and Olivia is 23.

Blue Aiva is 22

The same reason a girl like Ipeleng will opt for Lukay, in Nigeria, seeing Ipeleng with Lukay can only mean Lukay has one or two things in abundance but it's not uncommon in SA to see this type of couple which would be seen as "unfitting" through the lens of an average Nigerian, there's a huge cultural difference on what Nigerians perceive as normal and what South Africans consider as right. You can tell they do not read meaning into repitition of outfit meanwhile in Nigeria, even fans and celebrity police detectives will not fail to remind you that you're wearing the same tux or gown you wore at the 2017 AMVCA.

If Nelissa had a Nigerian manager, trust me, she probably would shopped enough wear to last a decade for big brother's house but for South Africans, it's not a big deal and it boils down to one simple factor: cultural difference.

I saw Yvonne roll that swallow. That babe is NOT 27, but a true lady never reveals her age i guess. Nah, it's not cultural difference. It might be something called 'lack' which isn't so bad. It's just that you're on TV, you should put your best foot forward by looking like what you want to achieve. Why is Khosi the only one consistently killing it in fresh outfits?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:48am On Jan 26, 2023
thatigboman:
Miracle said he went to uni in US

Ehen, this explains it..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Haha the SA transgendered hoe is losing her borrowed fans😂 Yemi keep doing the lord's work😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

She is willing to share

I don't have any problem with them or their ship ooo but you see Khosi fans,I can never agree with them

grin grin grin. Online in-laws are forever vawulent
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:
black coffee won a grammy last year in main category for best dance album

Soweto gospel choir has 3 grammys their last around 2015
Ladysmith 9 their last one in 2019
Lebo M
Killerman recently

Same way our last Oscar was last year for short film.
Thuso mbedu also doing great

Same Nigerian who don't know the difference between afrobeat and afrobeatz

"Afrobeatz"...... come Mr.Man you think we flirt with illiteracy and intellectual sodomy the way you're doing right now? You seriously think we even regarding all you currently hear as Afrobeats?

Davido is more of Afropop. Burna Boy describes his stuff as simply "good music with a heavy Afrobeat influence. Tems is Alté. Do your research well before committing this Zuma-esque type of display.

Lebo has since passed na. Same with some members of Ladysmith. Are these people contemporary? I was a kid when i watched Ladysmith's "Homeless"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukay and Ipeleng remind me of Thami and Hazel during Uti’s set. Same young attractive woman going for an average looking bloke.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IronGalaxy: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Jay16:
You rest in pieces
Ok this is lame, How old are you? 9? Go watch Khosi or somethin'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

She is willing to share

Tables have turned😂Khosi their projected winner has been cancelled😂 I don't know if na tatiana badluck do her or her cheap oloshoism🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Lukay and ipeleng kiss.

Like play like play ipeleng don get husband

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2023
I am officially a Lupeng shipper😂😂

At least,nobody will stress me with this content couple

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2023
dominique:
BB Mzanzi equivalent of Kayode is a Lukleng shipper. The guy's obsession with this boring couple is torturing us😭😭😭. I'd rather watch Justin make french toasts in the kitchen than watch those boring duo.

When will voting close? Vote Juioliv pls.I hear south Africans are willing to sacrifice juicy Jay by kicking Olivia out. We can't afford to lose lively housemates like Olivia and Jay so early in the game while wallpapers like Yvonne and Justin get to stay
True my dear this xenophobes are heartless!! They are not really happy juicy is free with our gals!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Oh my juicy sad With Yemi and Yvonne in this lineup God be with u kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Oh my juicy sad With Yemi and Yvonne in this lineup God be with u kiss
Only one pair will be leaving

Just vote for your fave and hope for the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.