Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1088161 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I wonder how dry BBMzansi must have been for this person to tweet this..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I like Olivia (runs away to sleep)
I do though kiss

She is sooo silly, funny and honest and I want to hug her bleached, bleached face that she squeezes when she talks chim…

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

He does not have to be like Yemi to give content but be in the right place at the right time where the action is. It could be in any form…….like barging in to get the hot gist going around & give unsolicited advice, play around it & make light of the situation by joking with both parties. Just anything to keep you in the limelight.
Phyna, Whitemoney understood this assignment. These things no too hard especially for someone with eyes on the prize.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eeghe:
I do though kiss
She is sooo silly, funny and honest and I want to hug her bleached bleached face chim

I agree with you.

I like how open and honest she is. Sometimes, she sounds like someone that has no emotional intelligence, like, she just dey talk as body dey do am, but I like that still, because it shows she's being her original self.

She's becoming my favourite coven member, but she no get party vibes. Na Yvonne I like pass for that one.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
So Olivia is still on Thabang issue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
safarigirl:

Didn't Miracle knack somebody in the first two weeks?

What really helped Miracle win, was first of all, the destruction of Tobi via CeeBi, then Teddy A's unfounded hating, and at the time, being a bad guy that was chopping babe.

Miracle used to come up o, that also helped him, because when the finale came, the voters were on ground. Tobi was not coming up, and that also affected his chances.

I'm just hoping that people notice Kanaga is doing something good in tasks, so that they can nominate him, because na my immediate concern be that. Let him come up.
You people can like to rewrite history.
Miracle was an extremely passive housemate for two weeks. And the only reason MINA came up during the first real nomination, was because the entire house except Ksquared and I think leolex were up.
Miracle that a lot of housemates believed was a weak contender till he came out of his shell..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eeghe:
I do though kiss

She is sooo silly, funny and honest and I want to hug her bleached bleached face that she squeezes when she talks chim
I like her too. Funny girl and her ‘mgbeke’ is endearing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
badinfluence:

Miracle was an extremely passive housemate for two weeks. And the only reason MINA came up during the first real nomination, was because the entire house except Ksquared and I think leolex were up.
Miracle that a lot of housemates believed was a weak contender till he came out of his shell..

Wo, all these ones you're saying is not my problem. I just need Kanaga to come up. If he is up and survives, we can now start talking about leaving his shell.

Some people no even dey know say na Biggie house dem dey until nomination tension hook them.

If the whole house has to be up for him to come up, I'll take it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Reussite:

He does not have to be like Yemi to give content but be in the right place at the right time where the action is. It could be in any form…….like barging in to get the hot gist going around & give unsolicited advice, play around it & make light of the situation by joking with both parties. Just anything to keep you in the limelight.
Phyna, Whitemoney understood this assignment. These things no too hard especially for someone with eyes on the prize.
He actually does....when it comes to conflicts resolution they usually go to him but they hardly show him.....the other day he had an heated argument with blue which they later resolved but we never got to see it till he and blue talked about it in the diary sessions.....this night while still at the party Jenni o,thabang and tsatsii were together and nelissa joined them saying so many things are happening in this house and Jenni replied that she is seeing it and tsatsii asked them why she is oblivious of the so many hot gists and they reply her that it's because she is part of the hot gist that's why na....in relation to what ipeleng said yesterday about kj and tsatsii creating whatsoever content in the toilet and all the housemates are talking about it....you will know we are not seeing half of what is happening in that house and they project each housemate the way they want people to see them

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Jenni, rest with this your superiority complex and irritating American intonation.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Please, this Juicy Jay and Jenni O gist no dey sweet me.

Jenni O is still going on about how she feels disrespected by Juicy playing her and Yvonne.

Somebody please play RESPECT by Aretha Franklin, it has been a repeated theme tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Camera man should take away this stupid Jenni O from my screen. This is torture.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi has now come to sit by while Jenni O is ranting.

At least as he spoke to her on his matter and she advised him, he too wants to return the favour.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:
Camera man should take away this stupid Jenni O from my screen. This is torture.
old mama youngie😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:

Very nonsense talk.

Abeg who Yemi don dey kiss now? Blue or Khosi? One can never tell these days, it could be any of them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mendel04(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Very nonsense talk.

Abeg who Yemi don dey kiss now? Blue or Khosi? One can never tell these days, it could be any of them.

Definitely Khosi but I guess he just finished conversing with blue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Very nonsense talk.

As it stands, Yemi won't get kiss from Khosi this night. If a kiss goes down, it'll be between Juvonne & Lupleng.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Jenni O say she doesn't want to be doing all this because of a man.

Yemi add, "South African man", as if "It's one thing to be making a fuss over a man, but to make a fuss over a South African man? Sad sad sad" grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2023
badinfluence:

True. In fact they started having their fans bcs people outside felt the hms were looking down on them by calling them weak. Teddy A single-handedly gave them that season with his they are weak talk. You know how Nigerians behave when they feel some people are looked down on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:

As it stands, Yemi won't get kiss from Khosi this night. If a kiss goes down, it'll be between Juvonne & Lupleng.

Are you sure? The last thing we heard from Khosi was that she and Yemi are in a relationship.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 12:09am On Jan 27, 2023
damiviolet:

He actually does....when it comes to conflicts resolution they usually go to him but they hardly show him.....the other day he had an heated argument with blue which they later resolved but we never got to see it till he and blue talked about it in the diary sessions.....this night while still at the party Jenni o,thabang and tsatsii were together and nelissa joined them saying so many things are happening in this house and Jenni replied that she is seeing it and tsatsii asked them why she is oblivious of the so many hot gists and they reply her that it's because she is part of the hot gist that's why na....in relation to what ipeleng said yesterday about kj and tsatsii creating whatsoever content in the toilet and all the housemates are talking about it....you will know we are not seeing half of what is happening in that house and they project each housemate the way they want people to see them
Really? I must have missed that.
Now whatever content they’re having in the toilet should come out in the open asap before more people get bored of their situationship.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Adexchelsea19:
True. In fact they started having their fans bcs people outside felt the hms were looking down on them by calling them weak. Teddy A single-handedly gave them that season with his they are weak talk. You know how Nigerians behave when they feel some people are looked down on

Exactly, they had ANTAGONISTS.

That's why they started having fans. They didn't just have fans because they were chill. Teddy A was actively gunning for them.

Nobody is gunning for Kanaga, how will people sympathise with him enough to fight for him?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Exactly, they had ANTAGONISTS.

That's why they started having fans. They didn't just have fans because they were chill. Teddy A was actively gunning for them.

Nobody is gunning for Kanaga, how will people sympathise with him enough to fight for him?
What did Miracle actively do to make Teddy A gun for him?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Lupeng is the only genuine ship in the house

The rest are fraudddddsssss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:18am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

Very nonsense talk.

khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:18am On Jan 27, 2023
badinfluence:

What did Miracle actively do to make Teddy A gun for him?

It's Teddy A that knows.

I just need Kanaga to get his own Teddy A. He currently has no antagonist, he doesn't even have anybody that will nominate him. Even that xenophobe is cool with him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:19am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:
Kanaga gives very good advice.

I like his advices because it is always void of malice. Like, he is not trying to slander the other party.

See now, as Khosi told him she and Yemi are together, the next thing he told her was that she should just go to sleep and remember the reason she is actually in the house.

Not that Khosi will remember, because if she no bring this drama, wetin she wan do again? But he did good with the advice, and he always does good with every advice.

Minister for advice... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2023
safarigirl:

It's Teddy A that knows.

I just need Kanaga to get his own Teddy A. He currently has no antagonist, he doesn't even have anybody that will nominate him. Even that xenophobe is cool with him undecided
He will be up because of blue

Don't worry my boy will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2023
So this is how Juicy jay want to successful destroy the coven meetings
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 12:24am On Jan 27, 2023
mancoconut:

Yemi is beginning to act a simp though
Yemi will never be a Simp in that house;never ! I laugh,if you think Khosi will be able to cage Yemi,then you don't know a demon when you see one ! Yemi and Khosi will still fight and break up again. Pls,note this for a future reference. Do you honestly think we have seen the end of Khosi - YEMI- Blue Aiva triangle ? No,we haven't;it's just about to begin !

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 12:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Smoothgio:
So this is how Juicy jay want to successful destroy the coven meetings

Seems he didn’t... for the first time I was hoping the meeting doesn’t end because they meeting is some premium entertainment because of the gossip....

Big brother should give that meeting as a task Because how are we going to know all the nitty gritty of the happenings in that house without it?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2023
I know by the next season of Big Brother, mongrels here will claim BBTitans was more entertaining than whatever upgrade the organizers will put up compared to this sham.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.