Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095029 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2023
tooexclusive:
I tried to hear but I could only get the words “tight, finger, you won’t regret it”... do with this information whatever you will.

PS: don’t ask me anything biko
Walahi Lukay don carry her go where she want ohh
I wan see after party nackings cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Chai which kain secondary school love way Juicy and iyvonne dey play grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Chai otilor
Juicy J don turn ozo pro max cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2023
This babe ño dey too feel this guy.

Juicy my guy sorry o. Everyday no be nsala day
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Is that not khosi and yemi on the same bed??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2023
After everything

Yemi na badoo sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Yemi na boss respect , still in bed with Khosi , destroyed future things that might happen with Miracle and still said any woman that wants him must share. Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 1:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Lukay go tear Ipeleng nyansh tonight grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Yemi na boss respect , still in bed with Khosi , destroyed future things that might happen with Miracle and still said any woman that wants him must share. Lmao
Which kind yeye boss, dude left a whole package like Blue for a James brown look-alike

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Ipeleng and lukay went to continue in the bathroom

Even God rested

What’s this na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:49am On Jan 27, 2023
mancoconut:

Which kind yeye boss, dude left a whole package like Blue for a James brown look-alike
na you go tell am Wetin he go do ? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Lauryn41:
Ipeleng and lukay went to continue in the bathroom

Even God rested

What’s this na
grin grin
U know whether nah ipeleng ask for 5th round for bathroom?
The Godfather is visibly looking tired as e go sleep after e finish work on the babe booby! grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2023
This opelenge should be going home…
What does she bring to the show? Very boring, then act obnoxious to Nigerians, she came to look for husband, she don get her daddy Lukay, they should do and be going home, leave Sandra to stay small…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mancoconut: 2:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Omo na Lukay dey enjoy pass jare, only man to flog nyansh back to back, the other guys are just noise makers cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HellraiZA: 2:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Gentlefury:

Yes, the only country that can go toe to toe with some European countries since when Thabo Mbeki & Zuma commenced the aggressive industrialization policy that took South Africa to the top abi? It's like Maori or Aborigine boasting about their people worked hard to take Australia to where it is economically and industrially. You're senselessly shameless and there's no one to tell you. cheesy

All I wanted to know is how and when did a guy that was born in 5th world backwater like yours that is full of poverty and blood-hunting bandits grow a spine to call SA🇿🇦 (a country 100 years ahead of yours) backward? It's puzzling me really.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 27, 2023
mancoconut:
Miracle is just the type of nigga I pray never to be like, I'll never simp for another man's sloppy seconds, once a girl I'm interested in is all over another man, I'll ditch her ass faster than dropping a hot object...I can't stand niggas that simp honestly.
The guy is killing himself for a leftover food. The guy needs to practice detachment. What a 'nice' guy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:41am On Jan 27, 2023
Hm...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:53am On Jan 27, 2023
nonny1212:
Wetin LUkay dey SUCK ooo

Lukay go suck this girl boobs dry. That guy dey on steady nourished enjoyment grin

Seems na d two words dem come join form "nourishment".

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 6:05am On Jan 27, 2023
nonny1212:
Wetin LUkay dey SUCK ooo

Lukay go suck this girl boobs dry. That guy dey on steady nourished enjoyment grin
Seems he was deprived of breast milk as a baby. grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2023
How many months are they spending in biggies house?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2023
mancoconut:
This Marvin is a waste of muscle, the guy has absolutely no game

Worst Naija rep. I can't stand him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:
Yemi and Miracle's big fight is only a matter of days.
Yemi no come across as person wey go dey fight on top babe,,,nah,he just felt embarrassed with the childish act from Miracle dat's all.

He even said if Khosi make any attempt to start muting him,he will move straight up,no long thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Amya:
So have Khosi and Yemi broken up now. Let everybody rest. I'm tired.

Ike agwuna oh.I am tiredly tired.yemi na stupid man,making a mountain out of a non issue.yemi self na hard core gay
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
DoubleeDee:

At the end of the day, it's all about what Khosi wanted. We are definitely different. If I can't control my babe I don't have any business beefing whoever she chooses to be with, period. If Khosi respected Yemi, she could have declined Miracle's move. But we all see things differently I suppose.

True.I agree with you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2023
shumuel:
Yemi and Miracle are both not serious, to think they almost had a beef over a babe

Imagine a Yoruba Demon and an Odegwu for that matter

Khosi will make them clash soon
Yemi can't clash with anyone inside dat house cos of any babe,the confrontation with Miracle has nothing to do with liking Khosi,it was as a result of talking to someone while another person came drag the other out of the convo, that's disrespectful,and which he cleared Miracle about.

If Khosi attempt to avoid him again he will dump her ass,he clearly said so to sandra,if she is not ready to share him with other gals then dat's her cup of coffee

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Beorn:
Even Kanaga don tire for the story. He just weak as Khosi told him that she and Yemi are now together. grin grin
His reaction be like
Just dey play grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning Juicyjay, Miracle,Yemi, Olivia and Yvonne the rest go wash plate!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Zudd:

Yemi no come across as person wey go dey fight on top babe,,,nah,he just felt embarrassed with the childish act from Miracle dat's all.

He even said if Khosi make any attempt to start muting him,he will move straight up,no long thing

All those one are just yarning. With the ginger he used in approaching Miracle, if Miracle had responded harshly, that confrontation would have easily resulted into blows. But the way Miracle with the bowler hat cocked his face to one side. arms akimbo and with that intent look of a cultist letting Yemi rant, was what saved the whole ish from escalating. When Miracle went to confront him the second time, fear catch Yemi and that's why he was stammering and couldn't find words to express himself again after all that initial gragra. Yemi fall hand sha.

Yemi would have earned my respect if he had waited till maybe today, then pulled Miracle to tell him he didn't like what he did. But he went to start cutting warning and later turned a stammer. Serious f-up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Yemi will never be a Simp in that house;never ! I laugh,if you think Khosi will be able to cage Yemi,then you don't know a demon when you see one ! Yemi and Khosi will still fight and break up again. Pls,note this for a future reference. Do you honestly think we have seen the end of Khosi - YEMI- Blue Aiva triangle ? No,we haven't;it's just about to begin !
This is what he told Sandra

"if from tomorrow she doesn’t want to speak to me again, I will gladly stop without making any attempts of making things work again.i will move on not with Blue but stay neutral with people in the house"
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Estellie:
Hell no!
A begging Yemi and a Nonchalant Khosi is what I want to see. Biggie should bring in more hot guys to woo my girl 😌😌
I thought you instanned khosi?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2023
HellraiZA:

All I wanted to know is how and when did a guy that was born in 5th world backwater like yours that is full of poverty and blood-hunting bandits grow a spine to call SA🇿🇦 (a country 100 years ahead of yours) backward? It's puzzling me really.

5th world? Lol, in the 40s we were actually smacking White men when they fell out of line. You clowns endured a century of segregation, subjugation and dehumanizing terror on your own soil - and instead of seeking justice when the opportunity came, you turned around and set up a so-called Truth and Reconciliation panel where White people boldly confessed to heinous crimes and walked away as free men!

You bunch of many malingering weak entitled lazy cowardly incompetent Bushmen!

And you have the guts to call yourselves 100 years ahead. In what sense? At least we are in control of our country, can you say the same? Your Zuma was actually a puppet of the Guptas for crying out loud! Did South Africans protest or carry out their usual xenophobic stupidity? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I liked how Yemi came direct for Miracle not mincing words.....

This will never be Brayan or Hermes...

E be like I don dey like Yemi ooo. grin

I dont like people who talk behind others back

One of the reasons I liked Sheggs...if he feels certain type of way about you you'd know...he will say it to your face...las las na fight

I hate cowards!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.