Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1107091 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:

You lie yhooo cheesy
Jealousy!grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:
Yaya is saying she doesn't buy noodles, because she no really rate am

Yaya it's because you know how to cook. People who know how to cook are not fond of noodles, I can attest to that.

I have never eaten noodles in my life- I can cook it and have had to
I cook excellently sometimes
I cook terribly other times (I have jollof rice I cannot eat now cos of the horror that it is)
I don’t cook generally, but now I may have to cook more
(wails)
I dunno how this spiel fits into your theory lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2023
DOptical:

It's her victim card despite Yemi's honesty since day 1 or her badmouthing Yemi to the guys, even till now to feel validated that get on my nerves the most yet she clings onto Yemi. Yemi doesn't badmouth her.

1. Flirts with the other guys yet want to box Yemi while playing the victim? The hypocrisy!

2. Badmouth Yemi to the guys.. I don't know her intentions here. Is it to feel validated or get Yemi nominated? I don't understand which is which 😂

I don't like her manipulative game..

Same here

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Sanqa:
I don't know if people here know Khosi has won a number of beauty pageants in SA. I have not seen anyone mention it. This doesn't have anything to do with the show,I just decided to share cheesy especially since much is said about her being ugly.
I don't think she is the most beautiful either, but I can see she has that pageant look. So next time you want to call her ugly, keep this in mind cheesy grin
And you cannot claim she was competing with uglier girls, you know there is no shortage of beautiful girls there.
Thank you!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Shuga boy🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
switlily25:

From my coven!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2023
Pharoh:
Them housemates done tell blue to finally ignore yemi and remove herself from the triangle. Make we see blue actions this week as she kuku agree to do am.

I think all these other male housemates just want her to be free from yemi influence so that they can enter her. If she go then yemi hand done fall be that, khosi go leave am go meet thabang.

The indulgence of blue na him make am think say he is the don of the house but he is still something regardless any which way.
No be only agree.
Girl isn’t going anywhere grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I don't get why Khosi talks about Yemi at every turn, she is flirting and having convos with Blaqboi and Thabang with the boy not saying anything but when it comes to the boy talking to other gals she begins to play victim........

Thirsty heifers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Threebear:
You all let a lactating mother breathe 😁
I'm not even following the show , na wetin that dead beat father gave me I gave una

Someone that can't even raise his son , na good source em go get ? 😁😁

Anyway, Yemi for the money

Yemi our Winner 😁
I swear you no well at all. 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
dominique:

Which one is Yemi put her on the spotlight? You Yemi fans una too dey overrate una selves. Khosi is loved because she's friendly, likeable, attractive with a bubbly personality not because of Yemi. With or without Yemi, she will still be the strongest female because of her personality not useless ship that is bringing nothing but drags to her.

Yemi made her popular but not for once has he topped the analytics poll. No be juju be that?
Giddem mami!!!!
Yemi’s fans are so delusional!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2023
RhemaQuinn:
I think Yemi saw the "pepper them" strategy Miracle came in with, to snatch and build an enviable relationship with Khosi that will make people be like "thank God Miracle saved you from that playboy Yemi, and he's such a gentleman". So Yemi still went after Khosi for two reasons: to disrupt Miracle's strategy and also make sure by the time he is ready to fully move away from Khosi, she will be left with no plan B to run back to as she will no longer desirable to Miracle and Miracle might not want to bring himself down to accepting Yemi's REJECT.

Is Yemi this intentional and calculating?
I seriously doubt this sha
I do not want him to belipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyi99:
See my boy na🔥🔥
I know this info will be on NL already by who else if not Onyi grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2023
Reussite:

I know this info will be on NL already by who else if not Onyi grin

Trust me na😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2023
ItisHi:
Khosi dey closer to wining this than your fave. I don't see Yemi winning at all.
Giddem!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2023
Ekaka1:

I think he is interested in Khosi but wants Yemi to shatter Khosi so she can willingly run into his arms...that boy is sneaky...he's is the chief spy for the Southies team.

I don't think Thabang likes Khosi. He supports Yemi in a way. It's mmeli among the south boys who doesn't like Yemi.

On the whole drama, I like that Yemi hasn't been boxed into Khosi's plan like she's always wished because that would be catastrophic for him. Imagine caging Yemi while she continues to flirt with the guys and badmouth him? That would have been the end of him🤣. This girl started the same shii even before Blue arrived.

I remembered a time when she was telling the guys on the second day that Yemi wasn't her spec blah blah blah. Then Yemi woke up from his nap and walked in, same Khosi who had been badmouthing him flew to go hug him tightly, sat beside him and wouldn't let any girl sit close to him. In fact, she was angry when Yemi spent time with Yaya on her birthday which was on the second day. All these were before Blue arrived on the third day. The thing is, she already started her game plan of badmouthing him and playing the victim which was affecting Yemi's game, even before Blue arrived. So Blue becoming Yemi's friend after her arrival was more like a breath of fresh air. I mean, did Yemi do anything initially yesterday when Khosi started badmouthing him once again to the housemates after the eviction show? I know Yemi hanged out with Blue later but before he did, Khosi was already badmouthing him. I still don't understand what exactly is her game plan on this. I know she's manipulative, hypocritical and loves to play the victim despite flirting with the guys too and the fact that Yemi was honest with her since Day 1 however, what I don't understand is the reason why she badmouth Yemi to the housemates. Maybe to seek validation.

I'm quite happy for Yemi because he hasn't been boxed because it's only Khosi who gains from such. It's a mystery that he hasn't been boxed till now. I don't know if he can continues to keep up however he may succumb because first, he likes her. (Likes Blue too). Secondly, he may not want to have a problem with the housemates but unknowingly to him, Khosi always badmouth him to them, even when he did nothing to her whereas she flirts too. Thirdly, he doesn't know how he's perceived outside. He may have thought Khosi fans saved him yesterday whereas he doesn't know that Khosi's hypocritic fans are the ones dragging him daily out there, even when he's doing nothing to anyone while their hypocritic selves ignore the fact that Khosi flirts too. Hell, she's got a boyfriend too. That said, Yemi wouldn't know how things were perceived. Same reason why Nelisa was being diplomatic with her advice to Yemi yesterday since whatever happens to Yemi also affects Nelisa because she's Yemi's partner.

Blue on the other hand isn't hypocritical, doesn't play the victim or wanna put him in a box. She allows him to interact, even as she interacts too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HopeVictor(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2023
switlily25:

You must be an idiot!
It is your entire existence that is synonymous with bad luck!
Phool!
May thunderstorms strike you down if you ever mention Tatiana again!
Mkpi!
😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:
This what Yemi si doing show enough effort so no one says you broke Khosi heart, then at the same time make her unattractive to the other guys, if by tomorrow morning the guys Khosi went to cast Yemi to see them together again, they will just give up on her matter and not take her serious.....

One minute Khosi js breaking up the next minute she kissing Yemi and cuddling him, while Yemi act confused, una wey dey support Yemi and Khosi una don dey on a long thing oooo.......

Lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
The way yemi is gaining followers on instagram ehn
Gaining which followers?
He already had 50k followers before he came into the house!
He ain’t shit!
I blame Khosi for making him a topic of conversations!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2023
Out of 24 hours in a day, use 23 hours to fear men like Yemi

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Miracle has started filling Khosi's head again, Yemi and Miracle will go at each other again soon.....
I really want them to start a ship but I know it won’t end well.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2023
Christology:
This late coming in is nonsense.....

I dunno why Biggie and crew keep doing that year in, year out
Let them all come in on the first day!
To accommodate the extra numbers, the performances and dances on opening night can be cut short…they are not even sweet

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I have never eaten noodles in my life- I can cook it and have had to
I cook excellently sometimes
I cook terribly other times (I have jollof rice I cannot eat now cos of the horror that it is)
I don’t cook generally, but now I may have to cook more
(wails)
I dunno how this spiel fits into your theory lol
We are the same breed Noodles and pasta I have never and probably will never eat it in this my current life.....reason why I don't Cook it either.....not even to the kids(but they can eat it)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2023
switlily25:

Gaining which followers?
He already had 50k followers before he came into the house!
He ain’t shit!
I blame Khosi for making him a topic of conversations!
LINUS stop you have been caught dishing out false info

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Tete walahi... I had to voice it out!
Her presence here are filled with banters and fights... and no update, never once have i seen a live update from her posts

And she can like to post tweets here... I really believe she is watching from Twitter

Very true. All my years on here, I've never seen her drop a single live update. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
dominique:
Out of 24 hours in a day, use 23 hours to fear men like Yemi

Give me your assessment of Olivia?
No holds barred
Na my BBheart be that
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2023
switlily25:

You must be an idiot!
It is your entire existence that is synonymous with bad luck!
Phool!
May thunderstorms strike you down if you ever mention Tatiana again!
Mkpi!
That thunderstorm will strike ur cursed body into pieces for vultures to feed on...
Yes,u cursed specie is familiar to me and u are synonymous with badluck,I'm not expecting u to agree with me but it is what it is...Ewu gambia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
damiviolet:

We are the same breed Noodles and pasta I have never and probably will never eat it in this my current life.....reason why I don't Cook it either.....not even to the kids(but they can eat it)

I would also add pasta just that in Italy I have had to taste “special spaghetti” lipsrsealed and managed to hold down six strands or so before retching- tasted like feet
I threw it away when no one was looking
Mac and Cheese looks like poop to me
Count me out when the dish is in the pasta family
I have never even eaten semo too
The hypocrisy in absolutely loving bread though? Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Khosi looks the finest I have seen her today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyi99:
Kanaga jnr 🔥🔥

From a supporting actor in " far from home" to a lead actor on MTV shuga series😭

It is giving growth💃💃

Meanwhile Kanaga social media engagement is seriously engaging😂 no bbtitans housemates comes close
I am so happy for his growth.....he has the fastest growing social media acc....I followed him on IG the day the show started and he had less than 10k followers and he has 74k or so now...... growing organically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Beorn:

Very true. All my years on here, I've never seen her drop a single live update. grin grin

She dropped real time updates during the Lockdown sha
You all dey play now
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I would also add past just that in Italy I have had to taste “special spaghetti” lipsrsealed and managed to hold down six strands or so before retching- tasted like feet
I throw it away when no one was looking
Man and Cheese looks like poop to me
Count me out when the dish is in the pasta family
I have never even eaten semo too
The hypocrisy in absolutely loving bread though? Lol
You tried swallowing a whole six strands ....I can't you the pot it was cooked in without washing thoroughly.....cheesseeee is another yulllkkkkkk reason why I don't eat pizza too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.