Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,879 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109538 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

The guy no dey get screentime at all, even when he is with Tsatsii, they show them for like 3 minutes or so, but you see this their Pensioners couple, the screentime dey choke.

It means people prefer R18 to PG13 grin. There are people waiting to watch the adult stuff. Those two are actually some people's faves just as Licky lips is yours lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

Belle....no be small something o...blue has the night schedule on lock...but thesame yemi told her he needs her to start coming to him during the day so he can be sure she is equally invested...he doesnt want it to seem he is the only one chasing...this is what led to the eating meal together and flirting openly at the dining that got Khosi mad.

So this my boy..I no understand. Why does he want blue coming to him in the day....he wants to hang with her but doesn't want to be the one going to meet her cos he promised khosi to tone down flirting with her. So he can then hide under the guise...she is the one coming to me, I can't be mean to her...

This my boy ....I no understand again
I just de watch am this week

Na to just vote,I no go defend shi shi this week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ofcourse My boyfriend told me the truth as the main babe and lied to threebear as the cheap pick me one as usualtongue
Congrats especially to Juicy bumbum na u I like pass for the lineup kiss cheesy Yvonne u tried being paired with the most useless housemate!
IGWE TUPAC & JUICY SIYA KEEP MAKING MAMA PROUD kiss
See my Kuku as he fresh now.

I still never write story with him as the main lead o, I must work on it this year. This man deserves to be the face of a romance novel grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Geezeem:

It means people prefer R18 to PG13 grin. There are people waiting to watch the adult stuff. Those two are actually some people's faves just as Licky lips is yours lipsrsealed

Lol, who be licky lips?

Na only South Africans dey manage Lupleng and it's because Thabang and Nelisa no give them something to work with.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2023
Tsa Tsi’s hair is life
See my Olivia just moping cheesy
This Yaya is tres irritating with her takes -she is appearing stubborn and inflexible with her contributions, what’s this faux concern about Indians about? (annoying)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

You probably just have one of those high-end palettes.

You like proper food. Some people are also like that. I generally dislike noodles and if I'm not starving and in desperate need of food, I'll pass.
I don't know why noodles gets so much hate from this part of the world. Indos and fried egg is bae
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:
See the kanaga now....pple full lounge dey gist ...he dey luggage area lap tsatsi wey dey make her hair ...dey listen to mmeli wey dey give gist

Camera is on him now....what is he doing?

His fans don't even know the camera is shielding The guy by not showing how boring he is. Na so them hype Bryan last year so tey, cameras start to show us the real Koko... we come see say the boy was sleeping his way to the win

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2023
Thank God tsatsii is finally making this her hair
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChiefBee: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz...take vegetables and fruits with plenty of water,you will be fine!!!
And for the records,when next you mention carbohydrate food,please clarify cause garri has A LOT of fibre,a whole lot!!!
Garri ke. Garri wey them tell me to run from? Wahala. Thank you very much though. I take vegetables but it feels like I'm running out of real food options. I don't want to be a vegetarian
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2023
Wotowotoman:

All this unnecessary noise about Kanaga just dey wonder me. That guy is not a contender. The cameras follow those that will raise the ratings of the show…
Only bandwagon effect can take that guy far.

If you ask those people wey dey call him name why, they can’t tell you anything concrete…

This is pure truth!
I don't know how this boy is better than my Yayaliciousness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2023
innocentdude:

She is ugly
and you're fine abi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
They they have started 😂😂
So Bryann is still giving them sleepless night🙆

Like Kanaga said it is going to be a HECTIC season😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
and you're fine abi
Yep, I am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChiefBee: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

It's an individual win. One winner, the pairs will be dissolved, most likely when the get to Top 10
Ok thank you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChiefBee: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
I have a feeling if a Nigerian wins the next Friday night game, there will be problem.
The hate might start. Because that will be three wins in a row

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyi99:
They they have started 😂😂
So Bryann is still giving them sleepless night🙆
Like Kanaga said it is going to be a HECTIC season😂

Do not worry, Kanaga is better than Bryann most def
Nobody will dismiss Kanaga like that, not on my watch cheesy
PS Bryann was an absolute boorish and disrespectful borite. You do Kanaga a great disservice by likening them sad

Kanaga is sexy, creative, wise, has a ship that is cute, has a bromance going and does not deserve a put-down just because he is not being over- the- top with drama. He is not boring at all (and has won 1KUSD)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
they are discussing task, nana dey there dey plait thatsi hair. nana should up her game, it's not hair dressing saloon that she went to the house to open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

I am asking a valid question...u guys have been screaming no camera time...okay the cameras are on him now ...what is he doing? Is it buzz worthy to warrant the cameras to stay beyond 5 to 10mins...?

That is truth that u guys are refusing to face....there is absolutely nothing happening with him...romance no dey spicy ...chemistry is not giving...flirting game ...zero....pick up lines...kindergarten......drama...none...fight...none...

Why would th cameras follow him?

At least lukay dey give blue film with inpheleng

I swear, just said this much before I saw this your post

They think Biggy pay bills by airing PG13 stuff lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Do not worry, Kanaga is better than Bryann most def
Nobody will dismiss Kanaga like that, not on my watch cheesy
PS Bryann was an absolute boorish and disrespectful borite. You do Kanaga a great disservice by likening them sad

No Bryann slander will be tolerated 😡

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2023
I just dey see Yemi, Yemi littered on this thread...
Not following the show tho..
My own na to Breeze in n Breeze Out...

People wey dey update, thanks guys wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyi99:

No Bryann slander will be tolerated 😡

I even modified my post for you…and maintain stance on BBBushbaby lol
Bite me tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

No he is not...if everybody dey look tsatsi face...we won't renew subscriptions ....

Gbam!

lol..but wait ooo... have you renewed your coven membership for the season?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jayjay32: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Geezeem:

This is pure truth!
I don't know how this boy is better than my Yayaliciousness
What you fail to understand is that in BB there are people who just have grace. They don’t need to do much to be liked, they just have that likeness to them. People are drawn to Kanaga for his vibes and competitiveness. He has a likeable personality as all the housemates like him to talk less of the viewers.

Other BB contestants that had grace are Whitemoney who spent most of the time in the kitchen yet people still love him the most, Laycon and miracle etc. These people don’t need to do much to be loved while others have to go above and beyond to entertain the viewers to be loved.

Even if Kanaga does nothing controversial or causes no drama, people who still keep loving him and vote for him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
I don't know why noodles gets so much hate from this part of the world. Indos and fried egg is bae

Aside the cancerous condiments?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Mrbllymer:
LINUS stop you have been caught dishing out false info
Sharap!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:

I even modified my post for you…and maintain stance on BBBushbaby lol
Bite me tongue

😂😂😂
But please this is bbtitans leave my 🧸 Bryann alone.

I can never forget what y'all did to him last season but we move regardless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2023
Onyi99:

😂😂😂
But please this is bbtitans leave my 🧸 Bryann alone.
I can never forget what y'all did to him last season but we move regardless

Lol
I always up for a new season- I stan Biggie
Have even unfollowed all graduates but Cross
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2023
ChiefBee:
I have a feeling if a Nigerian wins the next Friday night game, there will be problem.
The hate might start. Because that will be three wins in a row

Nobody asked their men to only be good at PG18 stuff.

They should better up their game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2023
Jayjay32:

What you fail to understand is that in BB there are people who just have grace. They don’t need to do much to be liked, they just have that likeness to them. People are drawn to Kanaga for his vibes and competitiveness. He has a likeable personality as all the housemates like him to talk less of the viewers.

Other BB contestants that had grace are Whitemoney who spent most of the time in the kitchen yet people still love him the most, Laycon and miracle etc. These people don’t need to do much to be loved while others have to go above and beyond to entertain the viewers to be loved.

Even if Kanaga does nothing controversial or causes no drama, people who still keep loving him and vote for him.

People don't understand the concept of grace.

Wait and see, when Kanaga gets to that finals, you will see people saying, "How did he even get there?"

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

Nobody asked their men to only be good at PG18 stuff.

They should better up their game.
Aside Juicy and Thabang,the rest are just interested in Knacking

They can continue winning Hoh and leave Arena games to us

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

See my Kuku as he fresh now.

I still never write story with him as the main lead o, I must work on it this year. This man deserves to be the face of a romance novel grin
Yesoo my darling🥰 haven't forgotten the masterpiece u put up for him the last time and the annihilation it caused I trust u giddeh cheesy cheesy
Who are ur faves this year me I am feeling these two cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.