Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095507 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
nonny1212:
Be like he tall pass.
Yeah looks like it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
I can't wait for mama nkechi to win HOH. That week go sexy. Drama go plenty sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
This Jenni O americanah accent reminds me of Tochi in BBN lockdown edition grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
I hate adverts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2023
There is something I don't understand, Lukay and Ipeleng are not liked because of what Lukay is called all sorts of names, like grandpa but he is same age as Yemi.. Or is it because of his features?? Is OK to praise Yemi for what he is doing to Khosi and Blue? YVONNE AND JJ are forever kissing and doing thing. But it's bad when Lukay and Ipeleng are doing their thing? Mmeli Nelisa did the deed but no one is saying anything. Because this BBT has turned into BBLOVERS

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:01am On Jan 31, 2023
bentenny:
This Jenni O americanah accent reminds me of Tochi in BBN lockdown edition grin grin
Fear God grin

Lots of people have said it sounds fake to them but she genuinely sounds authentic to me

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 12:02am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
There is something I don't understand, Lukay and Ipeleng are not liked because of what Lukay is called all sorts of names, like grandpa but he is same age as Yemi.. Or is it because of his features?? Is OK to to praise Yemi for what he is doing to Khosi and Blue? YVONNE AND JJ are forever kissing and doing thing. But it's bad when Lukay and Ipeleng are doing their thing? Because this BBT has turned into BBLOVERS
The koko be say shippers wanted ipeleng and kanaga jr but her hate for 9jas made her dey avoid kanga when the show started.

She wanted a southafrican, grandad was who showed interest.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vijuchoco(f): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2023
damiviolet:
Collective is the most used word in the bbtitans house.... Hermes you do this one
Hermes abi Bryann
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2023
nonny1212:
The koko be say shippers wanted ipeleng and kanaga jr but her hate for 9jas made her dey avoid kanga when the show started.

She wanted a southafrican, grandad was who showed interest.
Granddad? Again.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Lauryn41:
I actually like mmeli

He’s for no one

That’s how you play the game

He’s always on guard and ever ready

Same here,when we were small,we watched this Jamaica gangster movie,I was always walking like the main character of the movie.Mmeli reminds me of that character
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
There is something I don't understand, Lukay and Ipeleng are not liked because of what Lukay is called all sorts of names, like grandpa but he is same age as Yemi.. Or is it because of his features?? Is OK to praise Yemi for what he is doing to Khosi and Blue? YVONNE AND JJ are forever kissing and doing thing. But it's bad when Lukay and Ipeleng are doing their thing? Mmeli Nelisa did the deed but no one is saying anything. Because this BBT has turned into BBLOVERS

If you look at Yemi and look at Lukay, will you say they are the same age?

Olivia is allegedly 22, but we come here and slate her for the age, but you're saying we should not call Lukay grandpa. Does he not look like a senior citizen?

Have you watched Lupeng's discussion before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
Lukay is the same age with who? sad Lukay is not less than 50 yrs.🤷🚶🚶

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Hermes abi Bryann

Hermes is the owner of "collective"

Bryann is the owner of "Emotional intelligence"

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Make una vote MAYA sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:
How tall is Kanaga? Was he taller than Ebuka?

When he came on stage, he was welcomed by Lawrence not Ebuka, so we can't really judge who's taller between the two.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lothaire: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Graysons:
Nawa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:16am On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
Eviction na your mate
JP tank don loose voice grin grin grin grin grin grin

🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:20am On Jan 31, 2023
nonny1212:
How Jennie o switches from normal accent to this her foreign accent just dey Off me

That girl don watch Tyler Perry’s Madea too much😂😁

I like her ‘normal’ American accent though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:21am On Jan 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Becos Thabang no reach Yemi to see. grin

If me and Thabang dey de same house, I no go even allow ham to get opinion. grin grin grin

Bully oshi!!! sad sad angry sad angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Fear God grin

Lots of people have said it sounds fake to them but she genuinely sounds authentic to me
grin grin
I would have taken her accent seriously if it was consistent!
She only brings up the accent stuff when she needs to explain herself infront of everyone but when she was in her now dismantled coven she would speak normal!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Graysons:
If Lukay dey naija e for get 27 for him birth cert!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jamesversion: 12:27am On Jan 31, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Bully oshi!!! sad sad angry sad angry

I no be bully oga. Thabang is 21. All my younger brodas senior Thabang, so naturally I dey see am as small boy wey never see anything. I no fit even ask am for opinion, cos he has nothing to tell me.

I'm 36 BTW. So you see. undecided

Yemi claims to be 30. Thabang na small boy where Yemi dey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kgr28(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

If you look at Yemi and look at Lukay, will you say they are the same age?

Olivia is allegedly 22, but we come here and slate her for the age, but you're saying we should not call Lukay grandpa. Does he not look like a senior citizen?

Have you watched Lupeng's discussion before?
So it's about looks Did they ever call Yvonne or Jennie O grandmom What about their discussion? Why also call Khosi Transgender, ooww because she looks masculine .....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

When he came on stage, he was welcomed by Lawrence not Ebuka, so we can't really judge who's taller between the two.
Ah ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2023
bentenny:

grin grin
I would have taken her accent seriously if it was consistent!
She only brings up the accent stuff when she needs to explain herself infront of everyone but when she was in her now dismantled coven she would speak normal!
What about Miracle who switches between sounding like Nonso Diobi and Michael B Jordan grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

What about Miracle who switches between sounding like Nonso Diobi and Michael B Jordan grin
All join nah...nah part of the formings...No blame them...Some people see SA as an extension of US or UK cool cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2023
Biggie needs to find a solution to this moving cameras of a thing, it makes these HMs know when the camera is on them. See as Tsatsi stopped giving us her weed smoking history when she she noticed the camera was on her. cry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2023
See miracle ooooo , I dey shame for SIMP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
Yemi never knack Khosi or Blue, neither has juicy jay and Yvonne

But epa uncle Lukay has been shifting pant all through last week,we don't need a grandchild in Biggie's house.....they can continue their affeair outside the house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Hermes is the owner of "collective"

Bryann is the owner of "Emotional intelligence"
And "e no jig"
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:41am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

E no balance at all.

Jenni O don hijack this conversation from Kanaga.

Na her usual way be that any time dem don call meeting…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Na why Bryann say, "I don't fight for chow"

Na London boy and him babe fight for food pass, Biggie even had to address them. Hunger been wan finish Level 1 housemates grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.