Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1095684 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2023
I won't be surprised if Yemi and Miracle fight in this show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:
I won't be surprised if Yemi and Miracle fight in this show.

I need them to fight...preferably when I can watch
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yemi never knack Khosi or Blue, neither has juicy jay and Yvonne

But epa uncle Lukay has been shifting pant all through last week,we don't need a grandchild in Biggie's house.....they can continue their affeair outside the house
Chai all these vawulent comrades for this thread grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2023
My blumi ship

I prefer this to that any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

I need them to fight...preferably when I can watch

If Yemi's allegations are true, then Miracle dey fûck up. I don't know why he's acting like pûssy ass nigga over a nomination. Was he expecting to coast to victory without nomination?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Lukay is looking good this midnight.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

If Yemi's allegations are true, then Miracle dey fûck up. I don't know why he's acting like pûssy ass nigga over a nomination. Was he expecting to coast to victory without nomination?

It's true as this was what Khosi told him. Miracle has been on a mission since and the reason is simple he wants Khosi, so he is using the partner thing to say crap about the guy, while Khosi goes back to download to Yemi.

What Miracle doesn't know is that the only person Khosi is loyal to when it comes to whatever is said to her is Thabang, as she doesn't share anything Thabang says with Yemi.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaintBishop: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
So it's about looks Did they ever call Yvonne or Jennie O grandmom What about their discussion? Why also call Khosi Transgender, ooww because she looks masculine .....
Because she looks like one that's why. Are we supposed to sugarcoat it because you don't like it or what? undecidedIt is what it is! And between me and you,I think she has a penis down there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2023
When be this... 😆
Smoothgio:
My blumi ship

I prefer this to that any day

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Nelisa

Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2023
Omor this babe for this flutterwave advert get backside way loud ohh shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
When be this... 😆
This night oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:03am On Jan 31, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's true as this was what Khosi told him. Miracle has been on a mission since and the reason is simple he wants Khosi, so he is using the partner thing to say crap about the guy, while Khosi goes back to download to Yemi.

What Miracle doesn't know is that the only person Khosi is loyal to when it comes to whatever is said to her is Thabang, as she doesn't share anything Thabang says with Yemi.....

Miracle na mumu. At this stage in his life, he'd have known that Khosi will choose Yemi over him a million times. He's fighting a useless battle he can never win inside the house. I don't know why anyone will fight for a human that wouldn't fight for him.

Some men dey disgrace me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:04am On Jan 31, 2023
I’m ashamed for this miracle, how old is he ? I’m disappointed he’s a Nigerian WTF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Khosi has started her media round again

Shey she no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Did Miracle think he stand a chance with Khosi ni ....Khosi cannot look at Yemi's eyes and replace it with Miracle's face na... 😆
If na that SS3 boy...i can say Yes..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:06am On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle is a simp

You can't tell me otherwise

Khosi,I give you permission to use him beyond repair

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:08am On Jan 31, 2023
For those of you not watching

Khosi is talking about her boyfriend again oooo,I don't want to hear that her relationship outside the house is non existent Sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

That Miracle told Khosi it is because of her relationship with him (Yemi) that they got nominated?

I mean, technically, it's not a lie. It's why all the parties involved in the hexagon came up. The whole house is probably tired of their drama.

Anyway, Miraku was confiding in his partner, na Kobosi go dey do chochocho wey dem no send her. Yemi no dey report he and Nelisa gist to Kobosi, but any small thing wey Miraku tell Kobosi, Yemi go hear am.

Make dem fight the fight abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:11am On Jan 31, 2023
kgr28:
So it's about looks Did they ever call Yvonne or Jennie O grandmom What about their discussion? Why also call Khosi Transgender, ooww because she looks masculine .....

Go and check, they call Jenni O Madea, is Madea not somebody's grandmother?

We've been calling Jenni O women leader here, it is only older women that are called women leader.

Also, Kobosi looks like James Brown, and James Brown is a shim, that's why they're calling her transgender.

Also, we've dragged Jenni O and co for their discussions multiple times on this thread, they've just not had any xenophobic gists lately, unlike Ipeleng and her daddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

That Miracle told Khosi it is because of her relationship with him (Yemi) that they got nominated?

I mean, technically, it's not a lie. It's why all the parties involved in the hexagon came up. The whole house is probably tired of their drama.

Anyway, Miraku was confiding in his partner, na Kobosi go dey do chochocho wey dem no send her. Yemi no dey report he and Nelisa gist to Kobosi, but any small thing wey Miraku tell Kobosi, Yemi go hear am.

Hope you heard when Khosi said it’s more than that, they are competitive counting the times they almost won Hoh and all that ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Khosi is the problem here

You go complain about Yemi to miracle,he go advice you to stay away....later on you go carry your ponmo lips go tell Yemi say miracle say this and that

If miracle and Yemi fit come together to catch her game ehn,I go happy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:14am On Jan 31, 2023
So Miracle spoke to Blue too... 😆 😆
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Hope you heard when Khosi said it’s more than that, they are competitive counting the times they almost won Hoh and all that ?

Me wey don off TV since, how I wan heaf wetin dem talk now?

Who and who are competitive? Khosicle? Yes, that's obvious. But that's not the Yemi angle, no be Yemi dem dey compete against for that one.

Kobosi and Miraku are Siamese twins as far as I can see. Both of them dey play game, I'm just thankful they are team mates, so, they are stuck together in their game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Technically it's not a lie but it's a stupid thing to say to girl that has chosen Yemi over him multiple times and will continue to do so.

It's a dumb thing to say to a girl that will definitely download it all to her lover.

It's a foolish thing to say to a girl that's moody and sober over her nomination.

Why couldn't he just keep it to himself and take himself out of whatever BS she's got going on with Yemi?

What got me mad the most was that he told Khosi, according to Yemi, that if they'd leave, Yemi would move on with another girl immediately. What sort of stupid talk is that? Who send am? Does he think saying that would make Khosi choose him over Yemi?

I love that nigga but he's dumb!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Make una beg kanaga to kiss Mavin to forget about the save and replace ooo

He go torment my boy for dream oooo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:17am On Jan 31, 2023
hayzed19:
So Miracle spoke to Blue too... 😆 😆
What miracle doesn't know is that both girls are loyal to Yemi

Khosi even rate Thabang pass miracle sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Smoothgio:

Khosi is the problem here

You go complain about Yemi to miracle,he go advice you to stay away....later on you go carry your ponmo lips go tell Yemi say miracle say this and that

If miracle and Yemi fit come together to catch her game ehn,I go happy

Two of them are using the wrong person as middleman.

In fact, they don't even send her message, she's the one always telling the other person what the other guy said, because she wants to stoke tensions between them.

Then instead of going to meet the guy to talk, they will go and meet everyone else to talk. Make we even talk true, na Yemi and Miraku dey actually phuck up.

Just balance, make woman come meet you dey turn your head, then you go dey carry grudge.

For once, if she mentions Miracle, Yemi should cut her off and if she mentions Yemi, Miracle should cut her off. Instead, two of them will be listening to gist to justify the dead beef.

Please, they should dig it out by Week 5 latest, collect their strikes, let's move on to other housemates. This their rubbish triangle is getting annoying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Go and check, they call Jenni O Madea, is Madea not somebody's grandmother?

We've been calling Jenni O women leader here, it is only older women that are called women leader.

Also, Kobosi looks like James Brown, and James Brown is a shim, that's why they're calling her transgender.

Also, we've dragged Jenni O and co for their discussions multiple times on this thread, they've just not had any xenophobic gists lately, unlike Ipeleng and her daddy.

That guy seeks your attention, learn to ignore him sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Miracle dey Bleep up sha. And one thing is certain, women don’t like guys that act like miracle… if he thinks khosi will accept him for all these rubbish, he’s just deceiving himself. A pussy nigga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2023
safarigirl:

Two of them are using the wrong person as middleman.

In fact, they don't even send her message, she's the one always telling the other person what the other guy said, because she wants to stoke tensions between them.

Then instead of going to meet the guy to talk, they will go and meet everyone else to talk. Make we even talk true, na Yemi and Miraku dey actually phuck up.

Just balance, make woman come meet you dey turn your head, then you go dey carry grudge.

For once, if she mentions Miracle, Yemi should cut her off and if she mentions Yemi, Miracle should cut her off. Instead, two of them will be listening to gist to justify the dead beef.

Please, they should dig it out by Week 5 latest, collect their strikes, let's move on to other housemates. This their rubbish triangle is getting annoying.
We no want triangle again

Make miracle carry Khosi and give me my khosicle ship

I am happy with blue as our wife

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Beorn:

Technically it's not a lie but it's a stupid thing to say to girl that has chosen Yemi over him multiple times and will continue to do so.

It's a dumb thing to say to a girl that will definitely download it all to her lover.

It's a foolish thing to say to a girl that's moody and sober over her nomination.

Why couldn't he just keep it to himself and take himself out of whatever BS she's got going on with Yemi?

What got me mad the most was that he told Khosi, according to Yemi, that if they'd leave, Yemi would move on with another girl immediately. What sort of stupid talk is that? Who send am? Does he think saying that would make Khosi choose him over Yemi?

I love that nigga but he's dumb!!

Na him dumbness I like pass. Because when he tells that babe, she go run go meet Yemi, then Yemi go use the entire night dey analyse rubbish, because he too, he doesn't have sense.

Miracle is telling her so that she will leave Yemi.

She is telling Yemi so that Yemi will fight for her, and she is getting the desired reaction from the Yemi too

Both Miracle and Yemi are dumb, because both of them are pawns in the girl's game. You cannot carry nonsense talk to come and meet some guys, they will cut you off immediately. E get boys wey go tell you straight up, "Whatever you discuss with your partner, is between both of you. I don't want to know"

Instead, Yemi go keep ear dey listen to rubbish. If Miraku wants to be deluded, that's his headache, but ain't no Alpha Male sitting down to listen to the bullshit Kobosi feeds Yemi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.